3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求一篇英语作文很平凡的一天,像猪一样的生活的文章,不要太长要生不如死的那种,要永远记住这一天的那种
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Just a common day Today I got up at 8 o'clock as usual,then I dressed,washed and got out to do some exercises in the fresh morning air.After back home I had a tasted break-fast.I watched TV for a while and the soap opera was really a good way to kill time.Then I studied for about 2 hours.Lunch was at twelve.After lunch I took a nap in the afternoon .I did my homework and read the newspaper then had an hour for sports .Ii ran around the streets and played ball games.then had supper.After hours of watching i went to bed.So that's my one day of summer holiday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Today is Sunday.I go to the park with my sister.We play games,catch fish and so on there.I like eating cake,so I make a cake by myself.Though it's hard for me to win it.But I try my best and make a tasty cake.I'm tired but I'm happy,too.
I got up at six as usual. Then I read English for about half an hour. I helped my mother cook the breakfast. After breakfast I cleaned the room. Then I did my summer vacation homework. After lunch I w...
扫描下载二维码英语作文求职信_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文求职信
&&英文的求职信
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求英语作文:Advertisements in Our LifeAdvertisementsin Our Life150字
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Welive in a world of advertisements.We see and hear them everywhere.No one can avoid being influenced by advertisements.Radio,televisionand computers have made it possible for advertisements to attract theattention of millions of people.Therefore,it has become an importantpart of our daily life.Onone hand,advertising gron the other hand,intheir efforts to tell people about products and events,advertisementsprovide us with a large amount of the latest information.Meanwhile,to make an advertisement,a lot of people will have to worktogether.So with the development of advertising a lot of jobs arebeing created.In aword advertising is an important business.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您好!很高兴为您回答问题!
Nowadadys, we can find advertisements almost wherever we go.We are so used to them that we often do not even realize how many we see and hear in a day.An advertisement uses e...
扫描下载二维码50字左右~不用太难~
意志是可以用WILL来表达的,WILL表意志与意愿.如:钢铁意志:will of steel.
有志者事竟成:Whee thee is a will, thee is a way.
相关信息:
My Will
The will is the psychological pocess that poeple contol thei action voluntaily and get ove the difficulties fo some pupose. I don't know if I am tough-minded o weak-willed.But if the full mak is 10, my self-conscious would e 5,steadiness gets 8,decision gets 5 and self-mastey gets 7.
I elieve that whee thee is a will,thee is a way,so I am tying to e stong-minded.
我的意志
意志是人为了一定的目的,自觉地组织自己...
意志是可以用WILL来表达的,WILL表意志与意愿.如:钢铁意志:will of steel.
有志者事竟成:Whee thee is a will, thee is a way.
相关信息:
My Will
The will is the psychological pocess that poeple contol thei action voluntaily and get ove the difficulties fo some pupose. I don't know if I am tough-minded o weak-willed.But if the full mak is 10, my self-conscious would e 5,steadiness gets 8,decision gets 5 and self-mastey gets 7.
I elieve that whee thee is a will,thee is a way,so I am tying to e stong-minded.
我的意志
意志是人为了一定的目的,自觉地组织自己的行为,并克服困难的心理过程。我不知道我的意志是强还是弱。如果用10分为满分,我的自觉性大约5分,坚定性8分,果断性5分,自制力7分。
我相信有志者,事竞成,所以我要做一个意志坚强的人。
其他答案(共4个回答)
is easy to wite to memoize and to say.How aout doing it, you can't not say you'e willful eveydays.
You'e not willi...
Will is just a fou lettes wods, 相关信息 is easy to wite to memoize and to say.How aout doing it, you can't not say you'e willful eveydays.
You'e not willing of the clothes you wea, the foods you eat and the day you had. With the geat will ove comes the geat polem.
Will is something that would push fowod when you confont toules and difficulties.Eveyone has will,ut not eveyone uses
makes diffeent kinds of people.howeve, one thing is cetain: once you uses you will when you need, you will e successful.I elieve you must want to e a successful man in futue ,don't you? so ,fom now on ,pay attention to you ACT!
嘻嘻,满意吗?我的水平不高啦,也许恰好满足你的需求.
My detemination
When i was a child ,my fathe told detemination was a foundation chaacte a man should
have, i always keep it in my mind .So eveytime
I just want to give up something ,I encouaging myself "you can do it" !
Now I have a stong detemination ,No matte how difficult i face ,i will neve e defeated! elieve youself,challeng youself and you can do it!
will很容易被人理解为“遗嘱”,尽管有“意志的意思。以下请参考。
My Will Power
Will power is the most fundament...
实现思想政治课教学中的三个突破
2001年莆田市政治中考实行开卷考试改革,这是教育体现知识经济时代的创新要求,强化对考生素质能力的考核,培养考生创新意识和创新能...
明天我再写!!今天先占一个位置!!呵呵(明天我再修改答案)
还是自己写出来,大家帮你修改的好!
What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Som...
答: 那是不可以的
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 高等教育自学考试
Self-study Examinations in Higher Education
Graduate C...
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):