请英语对话短文两人高手翻译下面的英语对话短文两人短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!

请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!
请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!20分
如果是你是我,你你会像我这么做吗?!这我的新号,我们会很难沟通我有一件事要和你说,在我说之前请你不要生气。我想了一晚上,英语高手们请帮我翻译下,只是时间问题!谢谢,我不会说英语也你不会说汉语。这样反而会拉远我们之间的朋友关系。如果这样还不如在网上我用翻译软件和你聊天强!换位思考,在网上我们交谈也能学好英语!还有就是,你来中国,谢谢你的热情,中国有句古话。如果我们有缘就一定会见面的,一切都会和原来变得不一样!如果你来中国旅游,我觉得我们还是不要见面为好!我想你会的。中国人普遍都含蓄!见面反而不现实了,只要我想学没有不可能的对吧,我非常欢迎你!我会告诉你一些名胜古迹,或者好吃好玩的地方,让你度过一次快乐的中国之旅!如果你是来中国教学我英语,我知道这分翻译短文的确不够:“有缘千里来相会,无缘对面不相逢”,以前的号没积分了!现在我只有20分,可是我已经尽力了!不要用翻译器,因为这是个很现实的问题
If this is not as good as in the Internet, I use the translation software and chat with you! Empathy, we will be very difft be angry with me before I say it. I think for a night?! I think you will, thank you for your warm Cm not said English you do not speak Chinese, everything will be different from the originalI have one thing to say to you, would you like me to do it, you come to China, I&#39, let you spend a happy trip to china! If you are to teach me English, just chatting on the Internet can also learn English well, there's an old saying: &quot, I think we still do not meet as well, I would like to welcome you! I will tell you some places of interest, as long as I want to learn is not possible right, because this is a very real problem. Chinese people are generally implicit. This will pull away from our friends, please don&#39, or delicious fun place! If you come to China! Instead of reality, if you were me! Ta little place, missed the opposite is not met&quot
I have some words to say with you,please do not be angry,one night thinking,I
think to meet
better,there is a actual problem that most of chinese are euphemistic,meeting is so unreality,I am afraid everything wil be changed,I do not like it.if you come to china for traveling,you will be warmly welcome,I will introduce some interesting places,I think it will be a in other words,if you come to china just for teaching me english,I think we can chat on network for my learning english,it is not impossible to learn engliwe will be hard to communicate with each other,because you can not speak chinese, I can not speak enlish well,I prefer to chat on the internet,perspective-taking,if you are me ,what will you do,I think you will be the same to me,thanks a lot for your enthusiasm,there is a word in china that As decreed by provide otherwise you might have failed although youif we have the fate,we will meet at sometime,time is the only question 口语聊天不能像官方或商务英语那样正式和礼节性,否则会容易增加彼此间的陌生感;口语聊天翻译讲究随意和简洁;与外国朋友见面,我觉得没什么不可以啊!就当朋友相处,朋友是用心相处,不是用语言;彼此一颗真诚的心,语言是可以学的;就可以成为朋友!
There is something I want to say to you. pls don't be angry after hearing it. After a whole night thinking, I think we'd better not to meet each other, because it is a very actual problem. Chinese are usually subtle, it is not realistic for us to meet, and everything will be quite different if we meet. You will be very welcomed if you come to China for a tour, I will tell you many places of historical interest, and good places where you can have delicious food and lots of fun, to help you have a wonderful journey in China. If you want to come to China to teach me English, it will not be necessary, because my English can also be better and better by communication on the internet with you, as long as I try my best to learn it, right?On the other hand, if you come to see me, it will be very hard for us to communice because we can not speak each others' mother language, which will make the distance of our friendship even more far away. So I really would rather talk with you on the internet with the translation software. Let's change-place-reflect, if you were in my place, would you do the same? I think you would.Thank you for your enthusiasm, there is an old saying in China :' If meeting each other is our destiny, we will finally meet no matter the distance, if not, we will not know each other even face to face '. So if it is our destiny, we will finally meet each other, it is just a matter of time!祝好运啊! 看了看,放心用我的吧!
My friend,please don't be angry before i say that. I have thought about it for one night, and i think we'd better don't have a meeting now. Chinese are always traditional, keeping distance is a good way to go on our friendship. Meeting will kill the feeling of mystery and many things will be different. I will welcome you visiting China,and will introduce the scenic spots ,the wonderful snacks to you,making sure you will have a happy China goes.If we meet face to face, i can't say English and you can't say Chinese,so difficult to communicate! It does harm to our friendship! I don' want that ,and i think so do you! If you are in my place, will you make the same decision? I don't know ,but i hope you can understand me .Thinks for you passion very much! It's nice to be your friend,really! 绝对自己翻译的 但是做了一些改动 希望能符合你的要求帮助到你哦
I have something to tell you that I hope you can understand. After a whole night thinking, I feel it's better for us not meet each other, I am just afraid the meeting will change the relationship between us.You know, Chinese are generally conservative and traditional. This a serious situation we need to consider.While if you come to China and have a travel ,I'll be happy to
tell you places of historic interest and scenic beauty and pherhaps some food streets and hope you have a great time. And if you come to China and teach me English, I think it is also a good method and channel for us to communicate on the Internet. Besides, the fact we are faced that I know little about English as well as you do about Chinese will probably place a barrier between us to communicating. I hope you can place yourself in my situation and undestand me. As the proverb goes &Fate brings people together no matter how far apart they are& I think we will
meet each other sooner or later,it's just about the time.我觉得楼主应该去见面,机会要把握啊
版式: | 炫彩版 | 02-11 09:07请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!_百度知道
请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!
我有一件事要和你说,在我说之前请你不要生气。我想了一晚上,我觉得我们还是不要见面为好,因为这是个很现实的问题。中国人普遍都含蓄!见面反而不现实了,一切都会和原来变得不一样!如果你来中国旅游,我非常欢迎你!我会告诉你一些名胜古迹,或者好吃好玩的...
我有更好的答案
希望你能把这件事办妥!不要灰心! If we get meet:'If the fate is right, nothing is impossible, If our fate is right? And, you know, if you come to China, you cannot speak Chinese and I also cannot
speak English,this problem will not become a reality problem, and all the problems will got change! If you come to China for a tourI've got one thing to tell you, I welcome, with enthusiasm.我很能理解楼主的心情,或许你与一位很要好的外国朋友有一些尴尬的事情. Please do not get angry before I tell you that, we
will certainly meet! It is only a question of time. A Chinese proverb says, it will be difficult to communicate. If it become that, if you are me, will you do like me. I thinked of that thing for one night, and we had better not meet. That is a reality problem-Chinese people is regularly very implicit, two men will got meet.&#39, rather than I use translation software to talk to you on the Internet! Change mind, and thanks for your enthusiasm? I think you will, and I'll make this journey to China full of happiness! If you come to China to teach me English, we can communicate on the Internet. If I want to learn from you, and I'd like to tell you some tourist attraction or places to eat or to enjoy, of course
I have something to tell you, and please have a sit before it. After a whole night thinking, I think it's better for both of us to keep the status quo. Chinese prefer to be euphemistic when make new friends. Face to face is too early for us now, I'm afraid it will change our present feeling. It's so good that I want to hold it for a little longer. Therefore, can we have a wating and just talk on internet, now?Of course, I'll practice my English continuously with your help. China is a amazing place and be worth for you to have a visit here. Welcome warmly to be here! Then I must be your guide to show you the place of historical interest and scenic beauty, also,
the delicious food and nosh. Chinese has an old saying: As decreed by provide otherwise you might have failed although you traveled a long way.
If we have the wish we will meet one day.后面的大意如文,没有逐字翻译。恕我直言,您的汉语直译过去会把外国人看糊涂的,他很难明白你到底是什么意思。所以我代你拒绝了他的面见,但保持客气和友好。 楼上的翻译很诡异,有些词用的很不恰当,建议您自己用字典查一查,别搞误会了。
What I'm gona to say is very important ,please listen it without being angry with me. After thinking all night ,I think it's better for both of us not to meet,becanse it's a very realistic problem that our chinese people are very inplicit. If we meet ,maybe everything will change.if you come here for a visit ,i am very glad and i will tell you some intersting places to go or where you can eat some delicious food.if you come here to teach me englsh ,i think we can do it online.only if i have the determination to study ,i can do it.what's more ,i can't speak english and you can't speak chinese,we may be difficult to comunicate face to face which may do harm to our friendship.So i think it may be better to communicate online with you using some software to translate.if you were me ,you will do the same but still thank you fou your enthusiasm. as a chinese old saying goes'Fate brings people together no matter how far apart they may be 'if we are born to be together ,we will meet ,it's only a matter of time.ps:你用什么和老外聊天的,facebook?
I want to talk with you about one thing,but please don not be angry before my saying.I have thought for a whole night,finally I thought it would be better for us to be separated,because it is a matter of reality.Chinese are generally implicative!So it would be not so good for us to get together,every thing will be different from it used to be!If you would like to have a travel to China ,I would be completely glad to welcome you!I will tell you some showplaces,or somewhere that you can have fun and enjoy good food.In that way you can have a happy travel to China!if your aim is to teach me English,I think we can do this online as well,it would be all right if I want to learn.What is more,if you come to China,I can not speak English,nor can you speak Chinese,so it would be difficult for us to communicate with each other.If things work in this way,our friendship may meet some obtacles.So in my opinion, it would be better for us chat with each other by translating softwares.please think in my position ,If you were I ,would you do as me?I think you will. Thank you for your passion . A Chinese proverb says&people will get together from a long distance if they have lot and can not recognize each other when meeting if they have no lot.& If we have lot , we may meet someday in the future,it is only a matter of time!
I have one thing to say to you, before I say please do not get angry. I think it for one night that we had better not meet because this is a very real problem. Chinese people are generally subtle! it will be unrealisticwhile we meet and everything will become not the same asbefore. If you come to China to travel, I welcome you! I will introduce you some places of interest, or delicious food and funny places, so that you will have a happy trip to China! If you are teaching me English in China, i think i can learn english well when we talk on line as long as I want to learn nothing is impossible for it! by the way, if you come to China, I can not speak English and you can not speak Chinese, we would be very difficult to communicate. So it will pull away the friendship between us. it will be better for me to chat with u on line with
translation software! if you are on my position,you would do the same thing like what i am doing now? ! I think you will, thank you for your enthusiasm, there is a old saying in China &if we a fated to meet ,we will meet no matter how far it is and if we are not fated to meet we will miss each other even you walk beside me.If we will surely destined to meet, we will meet one dau it is just a matter of time!人工翻译
也不知道你翻译的对不对啊!语法时态你确定都正确吗,这真的很重要
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。请用专业的英语给我翻译下下面的文章,不要用翻译软件。好的话多加分。先谢谢你了。
请用专业的英语给我翻译下下面的文章,不要用翻译软件。好的话多加分。先谢谢你了。
三箭定乾坤:按照中国传统的礼法,婚后如意吉祥。闹洞房这个婚礼习俗现代很多婚礼上还在延续,四梳梳到四条银笋尽标齐,一种吉祥之意。4、闹洞房:早时规定:上枣和栗子,完婚的手续、安床:在婚礼前数天,一面梳,迎娶新娘上轿。
3、中途颠轿:意在挡煞,选一良辰吉日,在新床上将被褥,床单铺好,当中祥列礼物种类及数量。
12、喝交杯酒:象征一对新人自此合二为一。
11:射天,祈求上天的祝福:射地。 2、发轿,每一个方面都值得我们去研究,新郎的同辈兄弟可以闹新房,老人们认为“新人不闹不发,并且传承下去。对于中国古代婚礼的各种各样的古老习俗和传统的婚礼程序更是影响着我国古代传统文化的传承一、中国古代婚礼习俗,二梳梳到白发齐眉,三梳梳到儿孙满地,二拜高堂,夫妻对拜。3:地铺红毡,新娘鞋不能沾地。
6:男女双方都要旱灾行的婚前仪式。也是择定良辰吉日中国传统文化博大精深;“亲迎”——婚礼当天,男方带迎书亲自到女方家迎娶新娘。上头、中国古代婚礼程序。1、亮轿,过大礼时交换;“迎书”—— 迎娶新娘之书,结婚当日接新娘过门时用。
2;“请期”——择吉日完婚、嫁妆:女方家里的陪送,是女方家庭地位和财富和象征。嫁妆最迟在婚礼前一天送至夫家,祝愿末来和生活美满幸福。10、掀盖头:用秤杆挑下新娘的盖头,寓意“早立子”相关说明:
2、六礼:是指由求亲到说媒到迎娶,完婚的手续。分别为“纳采”——俗称说媒;“问名”——俗称合八字;“纳吉”——婚事初步议定;“纳征”——又称过大礼,男方选定吉日到女方家举行订婚大礼;“请期”——择吉日完婚;“亲迎”——婚礼当天,男方带迎书亲自到女方家迎娶新娘。上头:男女双方都要旱灾行的婚前仪式。也是择定良辰吉日,男女在各自的家中由梳头婆梳头,一面梳,一面要大声说:一梳梳到尾,二梳梳到白发齐眉,三梳梳到儿孙满地,四梳梳到四条银笋尽标齐。
现在只要翻译这两段了。其他的自己解决了,,但是3楼的还是谢谢你
-- also known as the gift, the man on the appointed day to the bride&#39,完婚的手续; -- on the wedding day, the man with the book in person to greet the bride &#39:是指由求亲到说媒到迎娶, marry formalities. Respectively&quot。分别为“纳采”——俗称说媒; nugget& -- marri&& syndrome"“亲迎”——婚礼当天,男方带迎书亲自到女方家迎娶新娘。上头, three comb to comb her everywhere, four to four silvers family held engagement gift;“问名”——俗称合八字,四梳梳到四条银笋尽标齐; & phase& -- choose a whit& pro-ying&quot.(六礼:男女双方都要旱灾行的婚前仪式。也是择定良辰吉日; satisfied to adopt the& -- known as the& ask& Y -- commonly known as character together. Also choose auspicious occasion, men and women in their own homes by hair, hair, a comb, a want to say out loud: a comb to comb the hair tail, two years,二梳梳到白发齐眉,三梳梳到儿孙满地six: refers to the match by& to marry;“纳吉”——婚事初步议定;“纳征”——又称过大礼,男方选定吉日到女方家举行订婚大礼;s home.Above: both men and women to t&quot,男女在各自的家中由梳头婆梳头,一面梳,一面要大声说;“请期”——择吉日完婚:一梳梳到尾
真心难啊,许多词什么意思都不知道
这个确实有点难,我去翻了一下大学的汉英翻译,没找到那本很多“中国文化汉英翻译”的,本来那本上会有比较多的可以用到的。我也随便帮你翻几个试试吧。13 entering the nuptial chamber : in the new quilts hidden some dates and chestnut which have the meaning of bearing a son soon.12 serving tea to new parents: in the moring of the day after the wedding day, the bride should serve tea to her new parents( in-laws ),on that occasion the bride would call the in-laws &father&
and mother.11 drinking the bonding wine: the new couple would drink a cup of wine while crossing the arms of the hand holding the cup,which means they are bonded forever.10 unveil the scarf over bride's head: the bridegroom would unveil the bride's scarf over head by the beam of a steelyard , which means the new couple would blessed by all the lucky stars.先这么多吧,肚子饿先吃饭去了。
下面英语专业翻译方向学年论文的选题哪个比较好写?:
作为一名大四的学生,我个人认为广告、公示语的翻译较为好些你可以写广告,这方面的论文已经很多了,所以你...
我是英语专业,面临交论文了,但是我的论文是很多篇中文的文献拼接然后翻译的,请问查重能查出来吗:
只要是你自己翻译,又是很多篇,又是拼接,不会有问题的
介绍护理专业的英语翻译作文70:
不晚,关键是看你如何复习,如何利用好时间,有没有一套详细的复习计划。以下计划仅供你复习参考,希望对你...
谁能帮我翻译一下 (综合表现部)(结构专业负责人) (给排水工程师)的英文怎么说,属于建筑设计职位名...:
综合表现部:General Performance Department 结构专业负责人:Princ...
我学的是护理专业怎么用英语翻译?:
My major is nursing. I'm a Nursing major.
用英语翻译“在校期间我是学习会计专业的”:
在校期间我是学习会计专业的 During the school period, I was stud...
有没有英语专业的,帮我翻译下这个文章,不要用翻译工具翻译,我翻译了好多了,客户一直不满意!:
Suzhou Yuanhe Automation & Equipment Co. Ltd.is an...
请问我是英语专业写英语论文的,我是把我看到的中文文章东拼西凑的写在一起然后全部翻译成英文,这样系统:
雷同是有一个比例的,只要你不在一篇文章上抄太多就没事。另外你说要把中文的翻译过来,这种方法不可取,一...can't you do it?的翻译 和回答的翻译-请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器! _星空生活网
你现在浏览的是: & > &
can't you do it?的翻译 和回答的翻译
can't you do it?的翻译 和回答的翻译
相关说明:
你不能做吗?
yes I can 不 我能 No I can't 是的
这么翻译对吗
难道你做不了吗?难道你不能做旦畅测堆爻瞪诧缺超画吗?回答:Yes, I can (不,我能)
No, I can't(是的,我不能)(这是反问句的用法)
译文:你做不到吗?回答:Yes, I can. 不,我能。
No, I can't. 是的,我不能。
翻译“难道你办不到?”回答:“Yes, I can.”—— “是的,我办不到。”
“No, I can't.”—— “不,我能办到。”
这事你难道不会做?Yes,I can. 会,我会做。No, I can't.
不会,我不会做。 补充回答:你的翻译也是可以的,特别是在有上下文的情况时,翻译时可以根据说话人当时的语气,情绪等。
你不能做它吗?或者是你不回做吗?回答:yes,I can,shi是的,我不会。NO,I can't,不,我会/我能
你不能完成? no,I can.YOU should trust me。
你可能感兴趣的内容?

我要回帖

更多关于 英语对话短文两人简单 的文章