使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
梦想的声音之张靓颖助阵收官夜 张惠妹燃爆摇滚
最强大脑4之周杰伦出题套路深 王昱珩欲回归
爱情保卫战之自私老公絮叨像唐僧 得道理失老婆
爱in思谈之蔡康永斥直男3宗罪 吴昕遭鲜肉开撩
我们十七岁之郭富城华少睡大街 小志遭虐欲退出
中国式相亲之海归女晒优越引反感两次谎报年龄英语作文:我的爸爸妈妈_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
英语作文:我的爸爸妈妈
★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《英语作文:我的爸爸妈妈》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。I have a busy father and a kind mother.  我有一个忙碌的爸爸和一个慈祥的妈妈。  My father is a businessman. He is 42 years old. He is short. He likes reading newspapers after meals. He watches TV in the evening. He goes to work by car. He has got a nice black car. He often plays golf with his friends on the weekend. He does not often eat dinner with us.  我爸爸是一位商人。他今年42岁。他不高。他喜欢饭后看报纸。晚上的时候他会看电视。他有一辆黑色的漂亮的车。他开车去上班。他经常和朋友在周末的时候打高尔夫。他不是经常跟我们一起吃晚饭。  My mother is a housewife. She doesn’t work. She stays at home. She is beautiful. She has long hair. She does housework in the morning. She often goes shopping in the afternoon. She is kind, but she is strict with my study. She likes reading. She watches TV at night, too.  我妈妈是一个家庭主妇。她没有工作。一般呆在家里。她很漂亮。她有一头长发。她上午的时候做家务。下午的时候去购物。她很和蔼,但是对我的学习要求严格。她喜欢看书。她晚上的时候也看电视。  I love my parents. And they love me too.  我爱我的父母。他们也很爱我。
写作翻译英语作文相关推荐
无忧考网移动版 m.51test.net当前位置: &
我的爸爸妈妈的英文
英文翻译my father and mather&&&&I; me... &&&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...... &&&&&& daddy... &&&&&& mother... &&&&&&dear father and mother... &&&&&&my father and my mother... &&&&&&
the mamas &the papas... &&&&&&dj yzm rnb... &&&&&&blog... &&&&&&zhuang zai guan tou li de ba ba ma ma... &&&&&&mummy daddy i love you... &&&&&&the mamas the papas... &&&&&&oh! my papa... &&&&&& my father... &&&&&&my father was a gambling man... &&&&&&californiadreaming... &&&&&&neither father nor mother likes this weather... &&&&&&the one with phoebe's dad... &&&&&&my lovely father... &&&&&& o mio babbino caro... &&&&&&father of the pride episode 04-06; father of the pride s01x01... &&&&&&i am sam... &&&&&&pa pa i love you... &&&&&& vor... &&&&&& the parent trap... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法My parents , mr . and mrs . bauford我的爸爸妈妈,包福特先生及夫人My parents asked me not to be late我的爸爸妈妈要求我不要迟到。 " that is why my father ' s mother died but do i however did not die"那为什么我的爸爸妈妈死了而我却没有死? I remembered grandma told me that my dad and mom would not take me记得姥姥跟我说,我的爸爸妈妈不要我了。 " to see my parents , " she answered . " i want to see my mom and dad . i think about them all the time .“去看我的爸爸妈妈, ”她答道。 “我想看看我的爸爸妈妈,我天天都在想他们。 ” Drawing 1 : dear master ! my name is anna , i am 7 years old . this is my drawing depicting you along with my dad and mom第一幅画:亲爱的师父,我的名字是安,七岁,这是我的画,描述您和我的爸爸妈妈。 I become independent now . i can wash my hair and make the bed by myself . i confirm that my parents will be happy for my advance现在我变得独立了。我会自己洗头发和叠被子了。我相信我的爸爸妈妈一定会为我的进步而高兴的。 Today is china ' s traditional holiday , spring festival , is day which chinese reunitestoday weather is especially sunny , in the morning , i and my father and mother visit relativesgoes paternal grandmother to meet in the afternoon celebrates the spring festival , evening we eat are the hot potmother the mutton , the rolled meat , the green vegetables and some bean curd which prepared all 11 admits in the hot pot to boil今天是中国的传统节日,春节,是中国人一家团聚的日子.今天的天气格外晴朗,上午,我和我的爸爸妈妈去走亲戚.下午又去把奶奶接回来过春节,晚上我们吃的是火锅.妈妈把准备好的羊肉、肉丸、青菜和一些豆腐都一一放进了火锅里煮。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
我的爸爸妈妈的英文翻译,我的爸爸妈妈英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我的爸爸妈妈,我的爸爸妈妈的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved《好看》依托百度技术,精准推荐优质短视频内容,懂你所好,量身打造最适合你的短视频客户端!爸爸妈妈英语怎么写?_百度知道
爸爸妈妈英语怎么写?
我有更好的答案
爸爸妈妈.:parent妈妈:mother爸爸:father
采纳率:79%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
爸爸妈妈的相关知识