还thank, you englishyou is your fateis。

your english is not bad i think是什么意思啊?谢了_百度知道
your english is not bad i think是什么意思啊?谢了
我觉得你的英语还不错。
采纳率:47%
. Your English is not that good.Why I typed so many words in such a short question, Even the person makes mistakes all the time.No one have the qualification of criticising a studious person, I want to say, you should practice your English more, I want to practice it. Do Not laugh at a person who wants to learn, because I'm learning English, just like RandomUser2 has said, in this case.If someone talk to you with that sentence.Thank youThe meaning of the sentence you are asking is &我觉得你的英语还不错.&quot
参考资料:
Correcting my mistake is very acceptable, and thank you for your correcting in advance.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
单句改错:1.“B" stands for "停车场"2.This is a old map.连词成句:1.in what it English is2.thank is you right that all3.your is what name please4.is it quilt a 句型转换1.That is my red pen (改成一般疑问句)2.Cindy Green is fine(对画线部分提问,fine是画线部分)3.My English teacher is fine.(改为同义句)My English teacher______书面表达1.Bill早上遇见Miss Gao,与其打招呼A:B:2.Miss Gao指着一个橙子,让Bill拼写.A:B:3.Miss Gao指着一件夹克衫,问Bill,它用英语怎么说.A:B:4.Miss Gao在街上遇到多日不见的朋友他们高兴地相互问候.A:B:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
单句改错:1.“P" stands for "停车场"2.This is an old map.连词成句:1.in what it English is What is it in English?2.thank is you right that all -Thank you.-That is all right.3.your is what name please what is your name,please?4.is it quilt a It is a quilt.句型转换1.That is my red pen (改成一般疑问句)Is that yur red pen?2.Cindy Green is fine(对画线部分提问,fine是画线部分) How is Cindy Green?3.My English teacher is fine.(改为同义句) My English teacher__is well____书面表达1.Bill早上遇见Miss Gao,与其打招呼A:Good morning,Miss Gao.B:Good morning,BillA:How are you B:Fine,tahn you.And you?A.I am fine,too.(光要前两句也行)2.Miss Gao指着一个橙子,让Bill拼写.A:Spell the word,please.B:O-R-A-N-G-E3.Miss Gao指着一件夹克衫,问Bill,它用英语怎么说.A:What's this in English?B:It's a jacket.4.Miss Gao在街上遇到多日不见的朋友他们高兴地相互问候.A:Nice to meet you.B:Nice to meet you ,too.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------在半个小时内告诉我给高分
再问你们最后一道,谁先答就选谁。
根据中文提示完成句子
这用英语怎么说?
What___the Engliish
What is the English for tthis?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.B 改为P2.a改为an1 what is it in English?2.Thank you.----It is all right3.What is your name ,please?4.It is a quilt.1.Is that my red pen?2.How is Cindy Green?3.is ...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译Thank you for your e-mails.I think your english is pretty good.You are doing a good writing me back.I'm only famous in small area in Shandong Jinan and in my city of Dallas TX,but you can help me become famous in Shanghai.I want to do music here and need friends and fans like you.Thanks,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
非常感谢你的电子邮件,我觉得你的英语很棒.你回我的东西很好,我仅仅在山东济南和我的家乡德克萨斯达拉斯有一点小名气,但是你能够帮我在上海也出名.我想在那里玩音乐并且需要像你一样的朋友和粉丝.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My English is not good, but thank you for your su_百度知道
My English is not good, but thank you for your su
My English is not good, but thank you for your support, I love my daught
我有更好的答案
我的英语不是很好,但是谢谢你的支持,我爱我的女儿
采纳率:55%
如果最后一个单词是daughter的话。翻译如下:我的英语不是很好,不过感谢您的支持,我爱我的女儿。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我需要一段英文主播的台词,从good morning开始到thank you for your watching 都要,其中还要有联系外景_百度知道
我需要一段英文主播的台词,从good morning开始到thank you for your watching 都要,其中还要有联系外景
记者的台词,外景记者要去采访一个人,记者的台词也要有。要长一点,最好是比较正规的,如果是编的我大概也会,最好像bbc.或cctvnews的主播那样,150字以上,有那么一两句也可以,积少成多嘛,我知道有难度,我自己听bbc只能听个大概,有困难,求大神帮忙,多...
例句:Can you give us a simple introduction of your company? 5)Can you give us a few sentences to summarize &#8222? 4)What is similar to „ ?
5)What time do you usually „ ? 6)What is different from &#8222? 2)Could you give us some comment on &#8222:Are you angry ?
4)Do you +动词或动词词组? 例句:Do you love her?
5)Like +名词 ? 例句:Like McDonald’s?
6)Are you planning to „ ?
例句:Do you agree with the proposition that consumer spending is patriotic?
当采访对象说话跑题太远时,记者要及时礼貌地打断,这时记者可以说: 1)Could / Can / May I interrupt ?
2)Excuse me. 3)Pardon me.
4)I beg your pardon/Beg your pardon. 5)I’m sorry.
记者所提的问题往往不只一个,记者必须懂得使用恰当的语句进行话题转换,这方面的常用句型包括: 1)Well, let’s move on to the next point.
2)We will now come to the second problem. 3)Turning to the next question, I’ll talk about „
4)So much for „ I would now like to shift to discussion „.
5)Now, let’s move away from „ and switch over to the next section of „ 6)Next, I would like to turn to „
7)The next point I’d like to talk about is „ 一、采访前的常用句型
1、对采访对象的称呼、问候,可以这样说:
Mr.XX(姓)
Good afternoon!
Miss XX(姓)
Good morning!
Premier XX(姓)
Good evening!
或者,干脆直接说: Hi, Mr. XX(姓).
Hello,President XX(姓).
甚至,直接不说对方姓氏,而直接以“Hi”或“Hello”,向对方打招呼。
例句:Good morning, Mr. Clinton.
2、自我介绍(向采访对象表明身份),可以这样说:
1)I’m the journalist from+某媒体
例句:I’m the journalist from Jiefang Daily(解放日报)/Chuncheng Evening News(春城晚报)/Southern Metropolis Daily(南方都市报)/Tianfu Morning News(天府早报). 2)Please let me introduce myself. I'm a reporter . My name is „
例句:Please let me introduce myself. I’m a reporter and my name is Li Shuangshuang.
或者,如果是名气较大的新闻单位,可以直接说:I’m+姓名,+媒体名称 例一:I’m Bob Woodward,Washington Post. 例二:I’m Zhang Quanling,CCTV.
3、说明来意或采访意图
1)Our interview is mainly about „ 2)Our interview will focus on „
3)I hope we can have a in-depth interview about „
以上三种句型,都可以表达采访者的来意,在介词about或on后面直接加上自己所要了解的问题(表示话题的名词或名词性短语)。
例句:Our interview will focus on current financial crisis.
4、提出采访要求,可以说:
1)Can I contact with you at your convenience ? 2)Can I / May I / Could I interview +某人 ? 例句:May I interview you ? 3)Would you mind „ ?
例句:Would you mind giving an exclusive interview with me? 4)I wonder if I could interview+某人+about+某事.
例句:I wonder if I could interview the Prime Minister about government policy.
5、说明采访对方所需的时间
1)I shall only take +数字+minutes of your time. 例句:I shall only take 3 minutes of your time. 2)My interview should only last +数字+minutes.
例句:My interview should only last 5 minutes.
3)Would you mind I taking your +数字+ minutes ?
例句:Would you mind I taking you 5 minutes? 4)I wonder if I could „ ?
例句:I wonder if I could talk with you only 5 minutes? 5)Will you take +数字+minutes for me ?
例句:Will you take 5 minutes for me?
6、约定时间
对于一些话题,被采访者无法立即给予记者肯定的答复,记者可以争取与采访对象另约一个具体的时间与地点继续采访,可以使用以下的句型:
1)If you have time, we will interview on +某时间+at+某地点.Do you agree with our plan?
例句:If you have time, we will interview on Monday this week at our station. Do you agree with our plan?
2)如果对方同意,则记者可以说:Ok, we will meet on that day.
对于一些明星、企业家之类的名人,记者比较难与他们直接联系,必须通过其秘书或代理人进行预约,这时可以这样说:
1)Hello, I’m a journalist from+某媒体, I want to interview+某人+about+某事.When does he have time? Can you help me to reserve it? Thank you!
例句:Hello, I’m a journalist from People's Daily(人民日报), I want to interview Professor John about current financial crisis. When dose he have time? Can you help me to reserve it? Thank you!
2)Hello, I’m a reporter at+某媒体,某人+ recommended that I get in touch with +某人about+某
例句:Hello, I’m a reporter at Jiangxi TV(江西电视台), Doctor Miller recommended that I get in touch with Professor Anderson about current financial crisis.
二、采访完成后的常用句型
一般而言,记者在采访完毕后,应该以一个明显的结束语告知采访对象采访结束。从礼貌上说,也应该在结束后对对方表示感谢。这样做,不仅能够使得采访有始有终,也能够给采访对象一个好印象,有利于对其再次采访。
常用的结束语,包括: 1) That’s all. Thank you.
2) That’s all for my work..Thank you.
3) Thank you for your meeting. 记者还可以说:
4)It’s an honour to „
例句一:It’s an honour to have the opportunity to talk to you today.
例句二:It’s a great honour to be here and especially to interview you today.
5)I’m very glad/ delighted to „ 例句一:I’m very glad to talk to you today.
例句二:I am very delighted to have the opportunity to meet you..
6)I am privileged to be here with you(能与您在一起交谈,我感到很荣幸/幸运). 例句:I am privileged to be here with you this afternoon.
7)It’s my honour talking to you!
8)Thank you very much for agreeing to talk to +某媒体. It’s been very enlightening.
而电视台的演播室采访或电话连线采访,结束时可以这样说: 9)Thank you for joining us.
10)We really appreciate your joining us,and we appreciate your distinct insights into all of this. Thank you!
以上总结的,只是英文采访中的常用句型,并不是英文采访的全部句型。真正的英文采访,需要记者现场随机应变,灵活使用各种句型。有时,记者的话语只说出了关键词,不是完整的句子,不符合英语语法,但采访对象能够明白记者的意思,也是可以的。例如:Hello! What you mean?(What后缺漏了do或did); for us ?
例句; ;your new partner? 3)Can we talk a bit about „ ?
例句:Can we talk a bit about the state station? 4)Can you give us a simple introduction of &#8222? 11)What were the physical surroundings ?
12)What parts make up &#8222? 2)Could you give us some comment on &#8222:Can you give us a few sentences to summarize
imagine th ?
例句:Could you give us some comment on the environmental issues&#92,可以用到的句型包括; ? 3)How have you faced „ ?
4)How would „ ; ? How are they related to each other?
例句:Could you give us an brief intyour new partner? 3)Can we talk a bit about „ ?
例句:Can we talk a bit about the state station? 4)Can you give us a simple introduction of &#8222)Who is involved in &#8222? 2)What’s your opinion of „ ?
3)what kinds of
„ can you share:How many people were injured now and what is the current status of the wounded?
关于Why,可以这样问: 1)Why did „ exist or occur ?
例句:Can you give us a simple introduction of your company? 5)Can you give us a few sentences to summarize &#8222?
例句:Could you give us some comment on the environmental issues&#92,这方面的常用句型包括:
1)Do you agree with it ?
2)Are you +形容词? 开放式提问和封闭式提问
采访中常用的开放式提问?
3)Who suffered from „ ?
4)Who made „ ?
关于What? )What happened before &#8222,或者是被采访对象不愿意说的话题; ; imagine &#8222:Can you give us a few sentences to summarize your opinions for us,可以这样问; ?
闭合式提问,能够引导被采访对象回答一些他们没有提到的问题; ; ? 9)What happened after
10)What are the consequences of &#8222,可以这样问:W ?
关于When,可以这样问:When did „ occur ? 例句:When did this accident occur?
例句:What do you think of&#47: 1)What is the current status of „ imagine &#8222? 7)What are the causes of
&#8222: 1)What do you think / for us ?
例句:Who is involved in it? 2)Who benefited from „ : 1)How long did „ take ?
例句:What do you think of&#47? 2)Why did ……do ? 3)Why do you……? 例句:Why did it happen?
关于Where,可以这样问: 1)where comes „ ? 例句:Where comes it ?
1)What do you think / ; have been different if the circumstances were different?
2)How would you describe „ imagine th ? 6)Could you give us an brief introduction &#8222? 例句; ;
有没有主播的开场白呢?不过已经很好了谢谢
额..用上面的句子窜在一起不得了
采纳率:19%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖