You stop saying you like me 是宾语从句ppt吗saying是宾语?

([已注销])
(媛和死了。)
第三方登录:As a current or aspiring entrepreneur, you should be meeting with a ton of people (potential customers, investors, biz dev partners, employees, journalists).
You will often get introduced via email or you are cold-emailing them.
You are probably excited to meet with them and correctly assume that they are busier than you. So, like the nice person you are, you want to be as flexible as possible. And, that's when you make the mistake of saying: "I'm pretty free the next two weeks, let me know when works for you."You may think you are bei but, you're actually frustrating them. What you actually just said: "Hey, why don't you spend some time going through your schedule, pick out some times that work and email them to me. I'll then sit back and pick one that I like."
If you really want to be respectful of their time (and you should), your goal is to have them do as little work as possible to get the meeting arranged.
and I'll reiterate them here with some additional tips based on my experience.
You should do this from the very first communication to reduce the back and forth.
Suggest Possible Times
Go through your calendar and suggest possible days and times that work for you. For instance, I do the following:
The following dates/times (EST) work for me:
Monday, 1/24: 11am - 12pm EST; 2pm - 3pm EST
Tuesday, 1/25: 2pm - 4pm EST
Friday, 1/28: 10am - 12pm EST; 2pm - 4pm EST
Some additional tips: The more time slots you suggest the better Make sure you specify your time zone (people will assume they are in your timezone) The busier the person is, the farther out your suggested time slots should be
Suggest Meeting Location or Phone Number
If it's a phone call, I always say: "My number is 212-555-0001 but I"m happy to call you." If you're trying to set up a meeting with several people, you should get a
and include the dial-in information.
If it's an in-person meeting, you should suggest going to their office (confirm their office address in the email) or picking two coffee shops or restaurants (if it's a breakfast or lunch meeting) that are near their office.
If you do all of the following, not only will the meeting get quickly arranged but, by making it less frustrating for the person you are emailing, it also increases the chances of getting the meeting set up in the first place.Update: Great
including another reason to do this is that it suggests you respect your time. I know that sounds like a bad excuse but, unfortunately, appearances do matter.
Read the original article on .
Copyright 2017.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
什么是宾语从句?请举几个例子!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
宾语从句一 定义 :在复合句中起宾语作用的从句叫做宾语从句.二 种类 :1 由that引导的宾语从句---当从句是陈述句时,用that引导宾语从句.在口语和非正式文体中,that可以省略I know ( that ) you like English .He told me ( that ) he would go there next week .2 由whether / if 引导的宾语从句---当从句是一般疑问句,选择疑问句或反意疑问句时,用whether / if引导宾语从句,并且要把疑问的语序变为陈述的语序.一般情况下,whether / if可以替换.但下面四种情况,只能用whether引导宾语从句.He asked me whether / if I liked my job .I want to know whether / if you'll come to the party .(A)当句子中出现 or not 时,必须用whether引导宾语从句I want to know whether or not youlike me .I want to know whether you like me or not .(B)当主句的谓语动词是由”动词+介词”构成的短语时,必须用whether引导宾语从句They're talking about whether they'll go there.(C)当宾语从句为了起强调作用,放在句首时,必须用whether引导宾语从句Whether you like me ,I want to know .(D)当 if 容易引起歧义时,必须用whether引导宾语从句Please let me know if youlike it .(宾语从句 ,if =”是否”)Please let me know if you like it .(条件状语从句,if = ”如果”) 3 由特殊疑问词引导的宾语从句---当从句是特殊疑问句时,要用特殊疑问词引导宾语从句,并且要把疑问的语序变为陈述的语序.He asked them why they hadn't finished their homework .4 由形容词引导的宾语从句--- 当主句的谓语动词是由”be+形容词”构成的系表结构做谓语时,用形容词引导宾语从句I am sorry ( that )I am late .He is very glad ( that ) you'll help him .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
宾语从句的问题:Bob,can you tell us______by saying that?Bob,can you tell us__(B)___by saying that?A.what do you meanB.what you meanC.you mean whatD.what did you mean( 为什么不选D呢?by saying that是什么时态?什么情况?B中what后不是一个完整的陈述句啊!)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
正确答案是B,解析:在宾语从句中要用陈述句语序,而A和D都是疑问句语序,因为里面都有助动词do和did,在陈述句中没有助动词的;C的语序也是错误的,所以B是正确的,B中的what后面是一个完整的主谓结构的陈述句.by saying that 是介词短语,其中的saying是动名词,可以放在介词后面.翻译:鲍勃,你能告诉我们你说那话是什么意思吗?有不明白的请继续追问,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
宾语从句用陈述句语序,排除 A,D
,A,D 都是疑问句语序。这个宾语从句用 what 引导,排除 C by 是介词,表示 :用……的方式,通过……样的方法 句意是:鲍勃,你能告诉我们你那样说是什么意思吗?
首先记住宾语从句中的一个语序问题:从句用陈述句语序;D是疑问句语序,所以错了。原句的问句是:What do you mean by saying that? 你那样说是什么意思?B选项的从句就是陈述句语序了,所以选B 希望对你有帮助
在宾语从句中要用陈述句语序,同时要和主句中动词时态保持一致宾语从句结构是主语+动词+句子,这个句子有特殊疑问词what
who why how where
that/+陈述句语序
宾语从句切记用陈述句语序,这是常考的知识点。就是指 主语在谓语前的正常语序。D把DID放在YOU前面了,这是错的,正确的就是YOU MEAN WHAT,选B。
扫描下载二维码怎么快速判断宾语从句_百度知道
怎么快速判断宾语从句
我有更好的答案
如?马丁根本不知道, that we would admit him for a probationary period. 鉴于他的特殊情况,我们决定应允他一段试用期:He was deeply displeased by what had occurred that day. 他对那天发生的事感到很不快。从句位于句首是为了强调)I wonder what the problem is. 我不知道这个问题出在哪里。(关联词是疑问代词what)I don't understand why they didn&#39. 我走向她坐的地方. 我不管谁跟他结婚。(主句谓语动词decided与that从句之间有插入语:He has just gone away saying that he will return in an hour。有时全句可用引词it作为形式宾语。如:He made it quite clear that he preferred to study English. 他很明确地说他更喜欢学习英语。(真实宾语that从句前有形式宾语it)You may rely on it that I shall help you。(在非正式文体中关联词that被省去)That he ever said such a thing I simply don’t believe. 我简直不相信他曾说过这样的话。(that从句位于句首时,如。(关联词是从属连词whether)I don’t know if you can help me. 我不知道你能否帮助我。Who or what he was、疑问代词、疑问副词、缩合连接代词、缩合连接副词等。如:He told us he felt ill. 我很想知道他要说什么。(关联词是疑问代词who和what. 我认为他竟没来参加他如此期待的派对真是令人讶异。(真实宾语前有形式宾语it)有时现在分词亦可后跟宾语从句,that不可省去)I doubt whether he will succeed. 我怀疑他是否会成功。Be careful (as to) how you do that. 你要注意做这件事的方式。引导宾语从句的关联词有从属连词,that不可省去)We decided。(what引导的从句是介词by的宾语)I walked over to where she sat。(where引导的从句是介词to的宾语)I am curious as to what he will say。(真实宾语that从句前有形式宾语it)I thought it rather odd that he hadn't come to the party which he had been looking forward to so much, in view of his special circumstances. 他是什么人?他是干什么的. 你可以指望我会帮助你,乔恩。(关联词是缩合连接副词where)宾语从句亦可用作介词的宾语, Martin never learned. 他对我们说他感到不舒服。(关联词是从属连词 that)I know he has returned. 我知道他已经回来了. 我想去看看你住的地方. 你是否成功将主要取决于你做什么和怎样做。(what和how引导的从句是介词upon的宾语)有时介词可以省去。如:I don’t care (for) who marries him。(what引导的从句是复合介词as to的宾语)Your success will largely depend upon what you do and how you do it. 他刚走,说他一小时后回来用作宾语的从句叫做宾语从句(object clause);t come. 我不知道他们为什么没有来。(关联词是疑问副词why)You may do what you will. 你可做任何你想做的事。(关联词是缩合连接代词what)I should like to see where you live, Jon
采纳率:82%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 宾语从句的用法 的文章