单次对焦;一次使用
单发杀伤率
单手肩上投篮
单手肩上投篮
更多收起网络短语
- 引用次数:2
参考来源 -
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
Boyle and his crew were given unprecedented access to her quarters for the one-day shoot in April.
四月,博伊尔和他的团队史无前例得到了进入女王住处进行一天的拍摄的权力。
In fact, I was more nervous the night before I finished against Troicki because, even though I'd come back from two sets to love, all of a sudden I was in a one set shoot-out in tough conditions.
实际上,在与小特的比赛结束后的一晚我才是紧张,因为即使我扳回了两盘,但是突然间我陷入了随时会被淘汰的逆境。
The experiments with different grafting methods, taking the annual seeding of wild kiwifruit (Actinidia deliciosa) as stock and new cultivar's (Jinkui) one-year shoot as scion wood, were conducted.
以野生美味猕猴桃1年生苗木作砧木,猕猴桃新品种金魁1年生枝条作接穗,进行不同嫁接方法试验。
Hunt beat Mexico's Linda Ochoa in the final, but needed a one arrow shoot-off, after their match ended 5-5.
Cole raced clear and found himself one-on-one with Schwarzer, only to shoot narrowly wide from the edge of the box.
In case of a tie, each team shoots one end of three arrows in a sudden death shoot-off until one team wins.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
在某种意义上
in one shoot
在一个拍摄
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Once when a famous Spanish actress asked to do a photo shoot in one of his shops, Ortega said no and scolded the newly appointed executive who suggested it would be good for the firm.
曾经一位著名的西班牙女演员要求在他的一个店铺,照一张相,Ortega对他说了不,而且训斥了新任命的执行官,他认为这样做对企业有利。
In fact, I was more nervous the night before I finished against Troicki because, even though I'd come back from two sets to love, all of a sudden I was in a one set shoot-out in tough conditions.
实际上,在与小特的比赛结束后的一晚我才是紧张,因为即使我扳回了两盘,但是突然间我陷入了随时会被淘汰的逆境。
Details of your look like you touch killing me by shoot just in one …
你穿的细节 喜欢你摸 杀死我的射击 就一个 让我舔不寒而栗 希望你们的…
I know that some people would say yes, shoot up their hands, and they look around in astonishment that no one else is with them.
我知道有人会说没问题,一下子把手举起,看看周围,惊讶地发现只有自己举手。
In case of a tie, each team shoots one end of three arrows in a sudden death shoot-off until one team wins.
Occasionally, for a joke, he would shoot one in the butt as it fled.
In one such instance, arrows shoot at Ally's heart as she learns that the love of her life, and new co-worker, is married.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 shot shoot 的文章

随机推荐