:{{ mainData.content }}
0 || contentType !== 1" class="separate-line">
:{{ item.content }}
Kindle Paperwhite 2
电子书阅读器(硬件)
那些 Kindle 屏幕坏掉的,你们都是怎么做到的?
问题说明(可选):
扫一扫分享到微信
Kindle是亚马逊推出的的一个阅读器,很多人都喜欢用它来读一些英文书籍,这个阅读器的外表就像是iPad一样,屏幕也是易碎的,很多人用着用着都把屏幕用碎了。Kindle碎掉的原因有很多,第一个就是压的,这个...
Kindle是亚马逊推出的的一个阅读器,很多人都喜欢用它来读一些英文书籍,这个阅读器的外表就像是iPad一样,屏幕也是易碎的,很多人用着用着都把屏幕用碎了。&Kindle碎掉的原因有很多,第一个就是压的,这个要从我们大多数使用 Kindle的方式说起,很多人都说Kindle改变了他们的生活方式,晚上之前是听音乐,现在是看着一些文章看到意识逐渐消沉,看着看着你就睡着了,然后Kindle就躺在你的身边,晚上睡觉的时候只要你轻微的一个翻身你可能直接就压在它的身上,Kindle的屏幕再结实也承受不住你一百多斤的体重,于是就压坏了。第二个原因是很多人都会把Kindle用完之后就随手一扔,比如你在沙发上边看完之后就扔在沙发上边,上个厕所出来之后一屁股坐在沙发上边,咔嚓一声就碎掉了。还有一个原因是走路的时候用Kindle看书,然后手一滑就掉地上了,就像智能手机一样,而且Kindle体积还比较大,从一米多高的地方自由落体就会把屏幕给摔碎。除了这些物理攻击对Kindle造成了损坏,还有别的原因,比如现在网上很多人去吐槽在车上看Kindle,看完之后就放在座位后边,经过太阳光的直射,屏幕就直接晒坏了,这就是因为温度过高对屏幕造成了损坏。
扫一扫分享到微信
谁知道这些神人怎么做到的
谁知道这些神人怎么做到的
扫一扫分享到微信
那些 Kindle 屏幕坏掉的,你们都是怎么做到的?
,才能进行回答
一个问题只能回答一次,请&nbsp点击此处&nbsp查看你的答案
3人关注了此问题爱卡汽车_中国领先的汽车主题社区、汽车资讯、汽车论坛中心我是一个来自中国的用户,我的KINDLE坏了,亚马逊工作人员需要我寄回KINDLE,我看了邮件才知道需要我的时间太短了不可能到达。 的翻译是:I am a user from China, my KINDLE is broken, Amazon staff would need to send me back to the KINDLE, I have read the message know that require my time is too short cannot reach. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我是一个来自中国的用户,我的KINDLE坏了,亚马逊工作人员需要我寄回KINDLE,我看了邮件才知道需要我的时间太短了不可能到达。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am a user from China, my KINDLE bad, the staff I need to return the Amazon KINDLE, I know I need to read the message the time is too short can not reach.
I am a user from China, my KINDLE is broken, Amazon staff would need to send me back to the KINDLE, I have read the message know that require my time is too short cannot reach.
I am a user from China, my KINDLE is broken, Amazon staff would need to send me back to the KINDLE, I have read the message know that require my time is too short cannot reach.
I am the one that comes from China, the users were bad, my KINDLE Amazon staff need to be sent back to me, I have seen a KINDLE mail before they know that I need not be too short a time has arrived.
I am one come from China's user, my KINDLE has gone bad, the Amazon staff needs me to mail back KINDLE, I looked at the mail only then to know needed my time too to be short not not impossibly to arrive.
相关内容&a这位老人的工作是照顾花园里的花 This old person's work is looks after in the garden the flower & ata受到了身心的打击 Has come under the body and mind attack & ahelpes to relieve joint pain 解除关节痛的helpes & a我不能要求你等我,我也不敢去奢求。 I cannot request you to wait for me, I not to dare the extravagant demands. & aTOWBAR 牵引杆 & a你是张三疯 You are open insanely three & a飞向最广阔的天地 Flies to the broadest world & a在。。。。。对面 In.。。。。Opposite & a毒蛇 蓝迪 奥顿 The poisonous snake blue enlightens Austria & a老女人性交 Old woman sexual intercourse & a简信名商 Jan letter name business & atendre 趋向 & a销售管理二部 The sale manages two & aGovernment U.S. Only Response: If YES to either (a), (b), (c), (d), or (e) above, answer “YES” here. Otherwise, select “NO”. 政府美国。 仅反应: 如果是对(a),上面(b)、(c)、(d)或者(e),回答“是”在这儿。 否则, “没有”选择。 & awhere to get used to the bus at the theatre 在哪里习惯公共汽车在剧院 & aAll
student 所有学生 & aShow me your sharpener 显示我您的磨削器 & a经常犯错误拼写 Makes a mistake frequently the spelling & aJesus , please !You kown what I need and want 耶稣,请! 您kown什么我需要并且想要 & a燕儿翩翩飞 つばめのハンサムなはえ & a如果你来上海,记得联系我 If you come Shanghai, remembered contacts with me & aFields of Athenry – Green's Harbour Athenry的领域-格林的港口 & a黄超 Huang Chao & aIf you were alone on an island,what would you do in order to survive? 如果您是单独的在海岛,会什么您为了生存? & aSomebody to love (can you here me) i want somebody to love 爱(这里能您我)我的某人要某人爱 & aI'm not left-hander. 我不是左撇子。 & aCorps' soul 军团的灵魂 & ashe's my shawty 她我shawty & a不要骗我 Do not deceive me & agood afternoon. can i help you? 你好。 我可以帮助您? & a觉得你不像坏人 Thought you do not look like the unprincipled person & a头发还在重建 The hair is also reconstructing & aChild is not on sale in time 孩子不是在销售中及时 & a洗这些衣服他有困难吗 Washes these clothes he to have the difficulty & a你能告诉大家如何与他人相处吗 How can you tell everybody to be together with other people & acircles of friends quite well 朋友圈子相当很好 & a如果你愿意给我机会
我会试着走进你的内心 If you are willing to give me the opportunity My metropolitan examination is entering your innermost feelings & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!New levels coming soon! Please input the text which you need to translate! New levels coming soon! & aYou know I don't give fuck so here we go 您知道我不给性交我们那么这里去 & aDu, I believe, you will not only be a passer in my life. 您,我相信,您不仅将是适合我的生活。 & acharged. 充电。 & aAlso has any to let me be worth happily 并且有其中任一让我愉快地值得 & a水立方 Water cube & aThere is also what I should be glad to let the 也有什么我应该是高兴的让 & areal constant maturity treasury 实常数成熟财宝 & a秋冬连衣裙 Fall winter one-piece dress & a还有我的信用卡上扣费了,这是一个什么样的情况,我们的聊天是收费的吗? Also had my credit card to screw on has spent, a what type situation was this, our chat was the charge? & aYou can go to die, the grandpa 您可以去死,祖父 & a曾经一度她想放弃自己的工作 Once she wanted to give up own work & aso that she wouldn't 因此她不会 & a明天要演出 Will have to perform tomorrow & a全年像春天一样 Le ressort probable d'année entière est même & aeng control 英国控制 & a我是一个来自中国的用户,我的KINDLE坏了,亚马逊工作人员需要我寄回KINDLE,我看了邮件才知道需要我的时间太短了不可能到达。 I am one come from China's user, my KINDLE has gone bad, the Amazon staff needs me to mail back KINDLE, I looked at the mail only then to know needed my time too to be short not not impossibly to arrive. &(shameless)
(大班的大朋友)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 想让手机莫名其妙坏掉 的文章

随机推荐