北京市重点中学高级教师
2015年北京高考文科状...
所授课程:
北京市重点中学高级教师
所带毕业班一本上线率...
所授课程:
知识点总结
知识点总结
&&&&&& 短文改错是集语法知识与语言技能为一体的综合性英语试题,是对考生写作能力的测试,是测试书面表达能力的一种比较客观的方式,它能全面地考查学生对语言的评价与校正能力以及对词汇、语法和语篇三要素的把握能力。改错词是最主要的形式,约占60%,是考查的重点。题目一般都设计的比较灵活,知识层次多,覆盖面广。&&&&&& 词法上,主要考查:①词的时态、语态、非谓语动词及情态动词的用法等。②名词、代词的数、格。③形容词、副词的比较等级。④主谓语一致及其他的一致关系。⑤连词、关系词的使用等。句法上,主要涉及到简单句否定、疑问、倒装、省略、替代等变化。行文逻辑上,主要涉及人物的性别及与之相对应的物主代词、句义的并列与转折、时间的顺序、数量的增减以及因果的倒置等。
1.动词动词是历年的考查重点,在短文改错中占相当比例,应引起重视。动词的考点主要涉及谓语动词时态的协调一致(一般现在时和一般过去时),语态无用(缺少be动词),或及物动词后无宾语、不及物动词后加了宾语,主谓一致,动词搭配错误,虚拟语气错误(如接宾语从句需用虚拟语气的没用)等。如: Since long ago, many adults and children called their friends together to spend hours, even days play games.
2.非谓语动词它的主要考点包括不定式(如:to do sth与do sth的选择),动名词作主语、作宾语的形式,现在分词、过去分词的误用,非谓语的否定、完成、被动,并列连词前后非谓语的一致(尤其相距较远时)等。如:He would catch the food throwing to him from the other side of the room. 解析:本题考查非谓语动词作定语,food与throw是动宾关系,所以把throwing 改为thrown。3.名词名词的主要考点涉及名词的单复数变化,可数名词和不可数名词混用等如:We&re leaving from our hometowns to spend the winter vocations. 解析:①把from改为for, leave for动身去&地方; ②把vacations改为vacation, 寒假和暑假的表达方式分别是the winter vocation/ the summer vocation/the summer holidays。4.形容词和副词形容词和副词的考点是包括形容词和副词词形变化(考题多半是混淆形容词和副词的各种形式),形容词和副词的原级、比较级、最高级之间的混用,副词用成了形容词或相反等。如: My car just wouldn&t move any further. It was complete dead, and I was a few miles far (去掉far) away from anywhere on a cold, wet night.
解析:句中的complete 修饰形容词dead, 因此要用副词修饰形容词,把complete改为completely。5.冠词冠词的考点是其基本用法(如a/an/the的选用)和固定搭配,由于汉语中没有与英语冠词相对应的词语,学生解题时往往忽略冠词。如: I hope you&ve had pleasant journey home and will come to China again on the future.解析:将had 后加a, a pleasant journey 一次愉快的旅行。6.代词代词考点主要时代词的各种形式,包括代词指代的性、数一致,代词补缺,代词的主宾格混用,单复数错用,反身代词误用,it 与指示代词混用,不定代词混用,以及关系代词误用(如只能用that引导的用了其它代词,或者是不该用that的地方用了,或是在&介词+关系代词&结构中漏掉了介词)等,如: This is not surprising that the Silver Ghost was regarded (加as) &the best car in the world.& 解析:本题考查it作形式主语的句型。所以把that 改为it。7.介词介词多半是考查惯用法,考查它与动词、形容词等构成的固定搭配。介词的错误主要是介词的多余或缺失,错用等,这一部分需要平时多多积累,弄清常用介词的搭配。如: Actually, I didn&t have to walk far before I found a small house standing on a field with a light shone (该为shining)from the sitting room.解析:field作&战场、运动场&时,前面介词习惯用on;作&田野、田地&时多用in。8.并列连词连词包括并列连词和从属连词,并列连词考点有两个:一是并列连词的选择应符合上下文意思,考题中常常有意把and,but,or等词混用,出现逻辑错误;一是并列连词如:and,or,but,not only& but also&, neither&nor&等应连接平行结构, 在词性、时态、非谓语动词等形式上要求前后一致。如: So then, a concert cost so much.
解析:将so该为but , 通读短文后, 可知道连词在这里表示转折而不是因果或递进。
9.从句从句的错误主要出现在从句的引导词上,如关系副词where,when,why等错用,或受&介词+关系代词&的影响而多加了不必要的介词等。如: I had to look up the same word many times,for which was quite troublesome。解析:去掉for ,这里是冗词, which指代前面查字典这件事,引导非限制性定语从句。解析:去掉for ,这里是冗词, which指代前面查字典这件事,引导非限制性定语从句。10.逻辑错误如果句子的词法、句法均没有错误,可以通过逻辑推理去寻找。寻找逻辑错误应从整个篇章去考虑,寻找不符合句意和文意的词语。如: Whenever I see them I often think of my English teacher。解析:此题错误是受汉语的影响,造成语义上重叠。英语中whenever之后不用often。
1.&多词1)不可数名词泛指时,多冠词,或不可数名词/抽象名词,多不当修饰词.
2)谓语动词多不当助动词
3)感官使役动词后不定式作宾语补足语时多了to
4)不是从句却加了关系词或连接词
5)及物动词后多了介词或副词
6)比较级前多词
7)词义重叠/ 冗词错误
8)作时间状语的名词短语前多了介词
9)固定搭配中多词
2.&缺词1)可数名词前缺限定词
2)动词不定式缺to
3)不及物动词后缺介词或副词
4)固定搭配中缺词
5)被动语态缺助动词be
6)句子成分残缺(一般缺谓语动词或动词)
3.&&错词1)不定冠词a /an、定冠词或物主代词错误
2)可数名词复数少了-s
3)动词时态与时间状语(或上下文)不一致
4)语态错误
5)非谓语动词形式错误
6)主谓不一致
7)代词和名词不一致
8)词义辨析错误
9)介词与名词、动词或形容词搭配错误
10)连词错误
11)词类错误
12)关系代词或关系副词错误
13)逻辑错误
14)固定搭配和习惯用法错误
知识点精练
练习题一 难易度:易
练习题二 难易度:中
练习题三 难易度:难
[高一英语]已解答
提问学生:
题型:判断题
德智币:4.0德智币
提问时间: 19:56
问题症结:对于这个问题,找不到突破口,请老师帮我梳理思路,详细解答一下
[高二英语]已解答
提问学生:
德智币:5.0德智币
提问时间: 21:44
英语短文改错有哪些常见的错误呢,每次短文改错就会改一两个,其他都看不出来,有哪些常见固定,或常出现的错误呢,求详解
问题症结:对于这个问题,找不到突破口,请老师帮我梳理思路,详细解答一下
您已收藏此试题!
您还没有登录,无法加入收藏
您还没有登录,只能免费体验测试10题!
请登录后查看完整内容!
下载学案/MP3,请先购买课程或成为会员!
轻松成为德智会员:
选择会员类型
成为德智会员
目录式课程
德智体验中心:咨询&400
辽宁省 锦州市 郭老师
广州 赵老师
晋中 郭老师
吉林省 长春市农安县 卜老师
吉林省 长春市 市区 匡老师
山西省 长治市 李老师
山西省 大同市 吕老师
河南省 许昌市禹州市 贾老师
陕西省 榆林市 乔老师
河南省 鹤壁市 刘老师
老师布置的作业太多,
没时间自己巩固提高?
不知道自己弱项在哪,
是不是还有漏网之鱼?
课内知识听不懂、跟
不上,快要想放弃?
难题越积攒越多,不
好意思张口问?
每道题都似曾相识,但
还是做不出正确答案?
德智帮你解决学习中的所有问题!
德智在线客服
销售咨询电话:
扫描下载德智APP
『碎片时间快速学,提分更轻松』1,055被浏览147,756分享邀请回答2.9K270 条评论分享收藏感谢收起13322 条评论分享收藏感谢收起八年级英语短文改错题(一)
我的图书馆
八年级英语短文改错题(一)
短文改错此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉,该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词;该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。每行最多只能加、减、改动一个词,缩写算一个词。(一)This is Xiao Hua’s bedroom. It is not very big, and it’s very bright. Xiao Hua clean her room every day.There are any beautiful flowers and a glass of water on table you can find a big picture in the wall . It is a picture for some boys or girls. Over the picture , there’s a round clock, and its nice and new, Xiao Hua like her room very much(二)It’s on Friday today. It’s fine . Jim and her three friends are going to see his uncle . There are lot of apple trees on his farm. So he is too busy to picks the apples on them. So Jim went to help him every year. The farm is no far from here. The children are all going there on bike . They say it’s good for their health. We are going to meet at the gate of the school at seven o’clock.(三)It’s Sunday morning. There are somechildrens in the park. They are having good time .Some are playing games in a big tree .Some are singing, and dancing. Some boys and other girls areflying the kites on the hill. Otherare swiming in the lake. Where isLi Lei? He’s sitting by lakewhat’s he doing? She’s reading a book.She’s running after a black cat.(四)Miss Jones was a teacher. Her house was farfrom her school. She always walked to there in the morning.All pupils in the school were very young.Miss Jones walked to school in a very coldand wind morning in November and the coldwind went into her eye and her tears beganrunning out of them. She reached at the school,opened the door and going into the classroom.It was nice and warm there and Miss Jones wasvery happy. Her students were looking at her in smile.(五)It’s on Sunday tomorrow . We are going to watch afootball match. It’s between a Japanese team witha Chinese team. I’m sure our Chinese teamwin the matches, because our team has all thestrongest players.The football match is going to be at the fouro’clock in the morning . We are going to thereby bike. Our teacher, Mr Li and Mr wangare going to watch the football match with us.I think they must like the football games as manyas we do. We can go back at six in the evening.1.(六)Liu Ying is always very busy. She wants to do a lot things but she ever has much time to do all of them. Like others, she spends time on the telephone, talking to her friend. She likes basketball and ping -pong very much. And of course she has a lot of homework to do. This term she is much busy than before. She is on the school basketball team now. The P.E teacher asks us to play basketball after 6. school every day. She too likes ping-pong very much. So she often goes to school to play with her friends on Sundays. It’s January, this term will over soon. Her parents want her to do much more exercises than basketball. So she does.(七)I have happy family. My father and mother areold workers. They work on a big factory. They work very hard. They make a lot different machines for the farmers. These machines can help the farmer to do lots of farm work. I have a brother and a sister. My brother lives in Beijing . He studies in a middle school there. He teaches English. My sister and I are all students. But we are in the different grades. She’s in Grade 3 and I’m in Grade 2. I’m very good at English. My sister often helps me with it. They study hard for the people.(八)I am a Chinese boy. My name is Li Lei. I’m fourty .I have two sister. My elder sister’s(姐姐)name is Li Ling. She is six- teen. My younger sister’s name is Li Mei. She is nine. We are both students. We study in the different schools. We don’t have no classes on Sunday. We all like our school. My father works in a factory. He’s a driver. My mother did housework(家务事)at house .She cooks meals(做饭)for us.We all love her . Before school, we do homework, then help mother do housework. Look! My younger sister helping father clean the 9 car. So I think my family is a happy one.(九)Every morning John goes to work by trains. He always buys a newspaper, it helps to make the time pass more quickly.One Thursday morning, he turned on the sports page. He wanted to see the report about an important football match the night before. The report was such interesting that he forgot to get off at his station.He didn' t know it when he saw the sea. He got off at the next station, and had to wait long time for a train to go back. Of course, he arrived very late at the office. His boss were very angry when Tom told him why he was late."Work is very more important than football!"(十)Mike lived in a small town. Today he’s very happy(高兴). It is first day of a new school term. Mike wants to go back to school soon. He wants to see friends. He is going to meet his new teachers. He wants to make friend with them. Mike gets up early in the morning .He puts up his new clothes. Look! He is having breakfast with his sister. Now he is ready(准备好)for school.He goes to school by bike. He meets his friends outside of the school’s gate. They are talking about something. Then the bellrings(铃响了). Everyone runs to his and her classroom. Every student will try to study good in the new term.(十一)Lucy is a nice school girl. She often help people after school. She is very ready to do good things for other every day. She cleans house for Aunt Huang on Sunday. And she fetches (取) the milks for Aunt wang’s baby on every Saturday. She helps her classmate with their English twice a week.At the school, she often helps the teacher cleans the blackboard and hand in the exercise books. She’s also good to her studies.导读:短文改错答案与详细讲解,9.very前加not.从下句中可知我的英语没学好10.They→we,指Mys,(十二)LucylikesEnglishverywell.Sheworkshard.SheseesEnglisheverymorning.ShelikesspeakingEnglish.Sheoftenlistensontheradioathome.ShelikestowatchingTV(十二)Lucy likes English very well. She works hard. She sees English every morning. She likes speaking English. She often listens on the radio at home. She likes to watching TV, but she often watches them on Saturday evening. She doesn’t like dancing , and she likes singing. She sings very good. She likes driving a car, too. Her parents like her And both the teachers like her, too. And Lucy often helps her classmates for their English.(十三)Mrs Brown went to see her son in London. Her son worked in a big shop here. Mrs Brown didn’t know London very well . But she couldn’t find her way. She saw a man at bus stop. She wanted to ask the man the way. “Excuse me, and could you help me , please? What bus goes to Miller’s shop?” Mrs Brown asked.The man was very friend .He smiled. But he didn’t know little English. He spoke French. He was new in London .He put his hand to his coat and took out a small book. He opened them and read something on it . “I’m sorry. I don’t speak English.” (十四)Mark Twain was an American writer. One day he went into a city by train. He wanted to see one of his friend there. He was a very busy man. He usually forgot anything. When he is in the train, the conductor asked him for his ticket(票). Mark Twain looked at it here and there(到处). But he could not find . The conductor knew Mark Twain. She said. “Show me your ticket on way back. And if(如果) you can find it, it doesn’t matter.” “Oh, it does,” said Mark Twain , “I must find it . If I can’t find it, how can I know why I’m going?”(十五)Tom is a schoolboy. He often want to stay at home for few more days. After the summer holiday, he doesn’t want to go back school again. Now he is calling his teacher and tries to speak as his father. “I’m glad to say that Tom is ill in bed and can’t come to school for three or four days.” “I’m sorry to listen that. But I want to know who is calling.” “My father, sir.” Tom says. The teacher is very angry.(十六)One day a ill man went to see his doctor. After examined him carefully,the doctor said,"Well, there is nothing wrong for you. Your only trouble is that you worry too much. You see, I have a man with same trouble as you a few days ago. He was worried because he couldn't pay for his tailor's bills. I told him not worry about them any more, and two days ago, who told me that now he felt quite good again. ""Yes, I know all about it," answered the man, “but I am just that man’s tailor.”短文改错答案与详细讲解(一) 1.√2.and改成but. 前后两句话意思之间存在转折关系。3.clean→cleans. 主语Xiao Hua 是第三人称单数,所以动词clean要改成第三人称单数。 4.any→some. 此句是肯定句。any通常用于疑问句或否定句中。 5.on后加the. 6.in→on. on the wall在墙上7.for→of 8.or→and. or通常用于疑问句或否定句中。 9.its→it’s. its意思是“它的”而“it’s=it is” 10.like→likes. 主语Xiao Hua是第三人称单数 (二)1.on去掉 2.her→his. Jim是男孩,代词应该用his 3.lot前加a或lot→lots, a lot of 相当于lots of 4.So→But. 该句与前句话构成转折关系 5.picks→pick. to后加动词原形 6.went→goes. 时态错误 7.no→not 8.√9.on→by. by bike“乘(骑)自行车” 10.We→They (三) 1.√2.Childrens→Children. Children是名词Child的复数形式 3.good前加a. have a good time是固定短语,“过得快乐”“玩得愉快” 4.in→under. “在树下”用介词under. 5.other去掉6.other→others. other意思是“其余的,其他的”,通常作定语用。others意思是“其他的人或物,其用法相当于other后加名词的复数形式。 7.swiming→swimming8.by后加the. by the lake在湖边 9.she’s→He’s人称指代错误10.she→she’s或she 后加is。该句缺少谓语动词 (四)1.far前加not. 根据下一句可知Jones的家离学校不远 2.to去掉3.All后加the, 特指学校的所有学生4.in→on, “在早上”用介词in,但当morning前有修饰成份时,要用介词on 5.wind→windy 6.eye→eyes7.at去掉. reach“到达”是个及物动词 8.going→went. 时态错误 9.√10.in→with. with smile“带着微笑”(五)1.on去掉2.with→and. between... and ...是“在??两者之间”的意思3.team后加will. 从文章可知比赛还没举行,赢得比赛当然是将来的事了 4.matches→match 5.the去掉6.morning→afternoon.从文章和常识可知,比赛不是在凌晨举行 7.teacher→teachers. 文章提到Mr Li和Mr Wang两位老师 8.√ 9.many→much. many往往修饰名词的复数形式,much可修饰不可数名词,也可修饰动词,表示“程度” 10.go→come (六)1.lot后加of. a lot of“许多”2.ever→never.从文章可知Liu Ying想干很多事,但没有时间干所有的事 3.friend→friends 4.√5.busy→busier. 此句中有than before, 所以要用比较级 6.us→them, 指Liu Ying和她的队友们7.too→also. 这两个词都表示“也”的意思,但also用于句中,too位于句尾 8.play后加it, 指ping-pong.9.over前加be .be over的意思是“完了,结束了”。10.much→many. many修饰后面的名词短语more exercises, 而much修饰不可数名词 (七)1.have 后加a2.on→in. 在工厂要用介词in3.lot 后加of . a lot of 表示“许多” 4.farmer→farmers 5.√6.studies→works. 从下句中可知My brother 应该是在一所中学工作而不是学习 7.all→both. 见该单元第一篇文章 8.the 去掉9.very前加not. 从下句中可知我的英语没学好 10.They→we, 指My sister and I (八)1.fourty→fourteen. 下文中,我姐姐才16岁,所以我应该是14岁而不是40岁 2.sister→sisters3.both→all, 指我,姐姐,妹妹三人 4.no→any5.school→schools. 我们三个人上不同的学校 6.did→does. 时态不对7.house→home. at home在家8.Before→After. after school 放学后9.helping前加is, 构成现在进行时 10.√导读:1.trains→train.介词by后接表交通工具的名词前不需加冠词,也不用复数形式,要用原形2.it前加and3.on→to4.see→read,读书,看报用动词read5.such→so6.when→before或until7.long前加a.alongtime是“很长一段时间”8.√9.were→was.主语hisboss是单数10.very去掉或v1.trains→train. 介词by后接表交通工具的名词前不需加冠词,也不用复数形式,要用原形2.it前加and3.on→to4.see→read, 读书,看报用动词read5.such→so6.when→before或until7.long前加a. a long time 是“很长一段时间”8.√9.were→was. 主语his boss 是单数10.very去掉或very改成much.(十)1.lived→lives.时态错误2.first前加the, 序数词往往和定冠词the连用3.see后加his4.friend→friends. 交朋友应说make friends with sb.5.up→on. 穿衣服应说put on6.√7.of去掉8.school’s→school9.and→or10.good→well. 副词well修饰动词study, 而good是形容词(十一)1.√2.help→helps. 主语she是第三人称单数3.other→others.指其余人4.house前加the5.milks→milk. 牛奶milk是不可数名词6.on去掉。every Saturday直接作时间状语,不需介词7.classmate→classmates8.At 后的the去掉9.cleans→clean短语. help sb. do sth.帮助某人做某事中的“做”要用原形10.to→at. be good at 表示“擅长??”(十二)1.well→much 与very 一起修饰动词like2.sees→reads3.on→to, listen to the radio 听收音机4.to 去掉或watching→watch5.them→it.指TV6.and→but. 表转折关系7.good→well, 修饰动词sings8.√9.both→all. 指所有的老师 10.for→with1.here→there. 指在伦敦2.But→And3.bus前加a4.and→but. 属习惯说法5.what→which6.friend→friendly. friendly意思是“友好的”,是形容词,作表语用7.little去掉8.to→into9.them→it. 指a small book10.√(十四)1.into →to2.friend→friends3.anything→something4.is→was. 时态不对5.at→for. “寻找”应说look for ,而look at表示“看??”6.find 后加it. 指票7.on 后回your8.can→can’t. 从文章意思可知9.√10.why→where. 找不到票就不知道去什么地方(十五)1.want→wants. 主语He是第三人称单数2.few前加a3.holiday→holidays. 暑假中的holiday要用复数形式4.back后加to5.as→like, 表示“像??”“和?? 一样”6.glad→sorry. 从文章意思可知7.come→go8.listen→hear. hear强调听的结果9.calling→speaking. 打电话时的习惯用法10.√(十六)1.ill→sick. 这两个词都可表示“病的”,但ill只作表语,不作定语,作定语要用sick.2.examined→examining. after是介词,后面加动词的ing形式3.for→with. 属习惯用法4.have→had. 时态错误5.same前加the. same往往和定冠词the 连用6.for去掉,pay sb.表示“付钱给某人”7.not 后加to. tell sb. not to do sth. 表示“告诉某人不要干某事”8.who→he9.good→wee. 指身体健康这时well是形容词10.√
TA的最新馆藏[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 英语改错题 的文章

随机推荐