初三英语阅读理解拔高拔怎么读

牙拔除术,extraction of teeth,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 牙拔除术
1)&&extraction of teeth
Objective:To evaluate the application of psychological suggestion in old people s extraction of teeth.
目的:探讨心理暗示干预在老年人牙拔除术中的应用价值。
Objectives: To analyze the reasons of bleeding after extraction of teeth and to inquire into effective methods of treatment and prevention.
目的 分析牙拔除术后出血的原因,探讨有效的治疗方法和预防措施。
Objective To analyse the causes and preventive measures by retrospective study of 38 cases of syncope due to extraction of teeth in the Dental Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of Jiangsu Provincial Stomatological Hospital from 2006.
目的回顾分析我科2006年1月—2008年12月牙拔除术患者并发晕厥的原因及采取的防治措施。
2)&&extraction of dental root
牙根拔除术
3)&&complicated teeth extraction
复杂牙齿拔除术
4)&&extraction of impacted tooth
埋伏牙拔除术
5)&&Impacted tooth extraction
埋藏牙拔除术
6)&&molar extraction
The use of total arch space analysis in molar extraction design.;
正畸治疗中磨牙的拔除和保留(二十七)——全牙弓间隙分析在磨牙拔除设计中的应用
Objective:The purpose of this study was to evaluate the application result of self-drilling miniscrew implant anchorage in orthodontic patient who involved in molar extraction and retention.
目的:探讨种植体支抗在涉及磨牙拔除和保留的正畸病例中的应用效果。
补充资料:交交牙牙
1.错杂貌。
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。拔没有一点的怎么读_百度知道
拔没有一点的怎么读
我有更好的答案
抜读音:[bá]部首:扌五笔:RDCY释义:同「拔」(日本汉字)。
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
的这篇博文被推荐到此博主被推荐的博文:
秘诀:怎样拔掉阻碍英语听力进步的钉子
怎样才能快速地睁开我的大耳朵听懂一切英语呢?
&&说说英语听力的捷径。
&&中国人听外教讲英语,怎么都难以分清[i:]、[i]、[e]、[&]这几个音,因此在听包含这几个音的单词时,耳朵里总是一团糊涂,总是分不清beat和bit,bed和bad,sheep和ship等等。以前中国人误认为这几个音是长和短的差别,因此就靠发长和发短来区分它们,但其实想想这是否幼稚,一旦遇到一个说话语速偏快的人,他的发音就全变成了短音,你还能分出长短吗?
&&打开耳朵听懂这些音的根本办法不是去“干听”,而是要找到听不懂的原因。原因如下:这些音之间的差别其实不是长短差别,而是发音口型的微小差别,如[i]的舌根位置比[i:]略高一点,[i]的口开度比[i:]略大一点,这才是根本的差别。这个差别在中国人看来是微不足道的差别,但在外国人嘴里是十分明显的很大差别,并且他们听到[i:]时脑子里反映的是字母e,而听到[i]时脑子里反映的是字母i或y,这岂不是天壤之别吗?
&&造成中国人分不清[i:]和[i]的根本原因在汉语发音那。汉语发音属于大区别音,即音和音的差别很大,如汉语拼音的[a]、[o]、[e],发音时区别很大,这是因为汉语发音用的是口腔前部发声方法,发音时嘴唇的动作很大,可以很明显地靠嘴唇动作分辨出[a]、[o]、[e]。而英语发音用的是口腔后部发声方法,靠的是舌根的微小高度变化来区分[i:]和[i],舌根在发[i:]时稍微抬高一点,就发出了[i]。
&&习惯了嘴唇大动作发音的中国人对英语的舌根音完全没感觉,更不会敏感地发现[i:]和[i]舌根高度的微小差别,因此无论是嘴巴还是耳朵,对[i:]和[i]差别根本无法分辨(还误认为是长短差别)。这样去听英语肯定是糊涂的,纵然听英语千遍万遍也完全有可能发现不了[i:]和[i]的发音差别,因此说,汉语大动作的发音感觉,掩盖了中国人对英语细腻音的敏感,使中国人的英语听力出现障碍。
&&中国人要想听懂[i:]和[i]的差别,就要启动自己的舌根亲口去发出微小舌位差别的[i:]和[i](同理[e]和[&]的差别也如此),从而启动大脑对这一微小差别敏感起来,进而激发耳朵对这一微小差别的分辨能力,从而形成“睁大”耳朵的听力。这个过程听起来复杂,但其实找到了感觉的人甚至在几分钟内都能解决问题,这比天长日久靠“蛮听”英语来练听力的人不知要节省多长时间。
&&因此英语学习,有捷径,曲刚老师认为听力的捷径,就在认识的觉悟上和你的嘴上。
已投稿到:当前位置: >>
高考英语读写任务型写作解题点拔
读写任务记叙文专题导练(一) 一 阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 EVERYONE has an experience they would rather forget. Some are embarrassing, some are moving, and some teach us a lesson. Here is a story of mine. Last Sunday I went fishing. After setting up my fishing rod with bait, I sat down on the bank of the lake. But two hours later, I didn’t catch any fish. I got very angry and began to pack up my stuff, preparing to go back home. Just then, I saw an old man sitting near me. To my surprise, his basket was full of fish, so I went over to him, wanting to know why. “Excuse me, but how long have you sat here?” I asked. “About four hours,” he answered. “Four hours?” I couldn’t believe my ears. “Yes. It’s very important to be patient,” the old man said. “Don’t consider fishing a tiring sport. Just enjoy it.” Suddenly, I understood what he said. I must learn to be patient. Then I sat there and waited for fish patiently. I felt a fish touch the bait, but I didn’t move and waited for the right moment to reel it in. At last, I caught it. This made me very happy. In the following six hours, I caught over 10 fish. On my way home, I thought what had happened on the bank. I gradually realized that the secret of success was patience. [写作内容 写作内容] 写作内容 1)以约 30 个词概括短文的要点; 2)然后以约 120 个词写一篇记叙文,描写你认识到耐心的重要性的一 次经历,并包括如下的要点: a)叙述你认识到耐心的重要性的一次真实或虚构的经历; b)你是如何认识到耐心的重要性的; c)耐心对你的生活、学习有什么影响。 [写作要求 写作要求] 写作要求 (1)可以参照阅读材料的篇章结构组织故事, 但不得直接引用原文中的 句子; (2)标题自定。1 (二) 二 阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 About forty years ago, I was an instructor in the military college at Woolwich, when young Scoresby was given his first examination. I felt extremely sorry for him. Everybody answered the questions well, intelligently, while he did not know anything, so to speak. He was a nice, pleasant young man. It was painful to see him stand there and give answers that were wonders of stupidity. I knew of course that when examined again he would fail and be thrown out. So, I said to myself, it would be a simple, harmless act to help him as much as I could. I took him aside and found he knew a little about Julius Cesar’s history. But he did not know anything else. So, I tested him and worked him like a slave. I made him work, over and over again, on a few questions about, which I knew he would be asked. He came through very well on the day of the examination. He got high praise too, while others who knew a thousand more than he were sharply criticized! I thought that what in the end would destroy him would be the mathematics examination. I decided to make his end as painless as possible. So, I pushed facts into his stupid head for hours. Finally, however, I was shocked out of my mind. He took the first prize! And he got the highest praise. [写作内容] 写作内容] 1)以约 30 个词概括短文的要点; 2)然后以约 120 个词写一篇记叙文,描写你或你的亲友通过勤奋创造 奇迹的经历,并包括如下的要点: a)叙述你或你的亲友通过勤奋创造奇迹的一次真实或虚构的经历; b)你或你亲友的是如何创造奇迹的; c)别人对你或你亲友的评价。 写作要求] [写作要求] (1)可以参照阅读材料的篇章结构,组织故事,但不得直接引用原文 中的句子; (2)标题自定。 [评分标准 评分标准] 评分标准 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。2 (三) 三 阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 Years ago in Scotland Clark and his wife worked and saved, making plans for their family to travel to the United States. Finally they had saved enough money and gotten passports. The entire family were filled with excitement. However, seven before their departure, the youngest son was bitten by a dog. The doctor sewed up the boy but hung a yellow sheet on the Clarks' front door. Because of the possibility of rabies, they were separated for fourteen days. The family's dream was dashed. They would not be able to make the trip to America as they planned. The father, filled with disappointment and anger, wept bitter tears and cursed both his son and God for their misfortune. Five days later, the tragic news spread throughout Britain--- Titanic, which was on her maiden voyage on April 14, 1912, had sunk, taking hundreds of lives with it. The Clark family should have been on that ship, but because the son had been bitten by a dog, they were left behind. When Mr. Clark heard the news, he hugged his son and thanked him for saving the family. He thanked for God for turning what he had felt was a tragedy into a blessing. [写作内容 写作内容] 写作内容 1)以大约 30 个词概括短文的要点; 2)以大约 120 个词写一篇记叙文,描写你或你的朋友因祸得福的一次 经历,并包含以下内容: a)叙述你或你的朋友因祸得福的一次真实或虚构的经历; b)谈谈这次经历对你或你的朋友的影响。 [写作要求 写作要求] 写作要求 可以参照阅读材料的篇章结构,组织故事,但不得直接引用原文中的 句子。 [评分标准 评分标准] 评分标准 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。3 (四) 四 阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 字左右的英语短文。 One morning, Mr Hare was running on the road. Suddenly he saw Mr Tortoise, who was also running on the road towards him. Mr Hare ran up to Mr Tortoise and laughed at him. Mr Tortoise got angry and wouldn't take failure lying down, so he suggested having a race to see who could first get to the big tall tree by the roadsides. Mr Hare agreed with him without hesitation. The race began. Mr Hare and Mr tortoise started from the same line at the same time. When Mr Hare was far ahead of Mr Tortoise and even couldn't see Mr Tortoise, he thought that Mr Tortoise fell behind and couldn't catch up with him. So he stopped and lay down to have a nap. But soon he fell asleep. At the same time, Mr Tortoise kept on running and running. When Mr Hare woke up, he found Mr Tortoise had already sat under the tree and was smiling at him! [写作内容 写作内容] 写作内容 1)以大约 30 个词概括短文的要点; 2)以大约 120 个词写一篇记叙文,描写你或你的朋友因骄傲而落后的 一次经历,并包含以下内容: a)谈谈这则故事给人们的启示; b)叙述你或你的朋友因骄傲而落后的一次真实或虚构的经历; c)谈谈这次经历对你或你的朋友思想态度的影响。 [写作要求 写作要求] 写作要求 (1)可以参照阅读材料的篇章结构,组织故事,但不得直接引用原文中 的句子。 (2)标题自定。 [评分标准 评分标准] 评分标准 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。4 (五)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 The other day, my father told me that one of his foreign friends from Scotland was coming to visit us. I became nervous at once. Should I talk to him in English? “He can't speak Chinese,” said my father. “So it's a good chance for you to practise your spoken English.” My English was very poor. When I talked to other people in English, I got nervous about my grammar and could not speak fluently. The worst thing was that when I spoke, I felt everybody was looking at me. And if I made too many mistakes, I thought I would be laughed at. I really lacked the confidence to speak English. Well, the foreigner, Derec, finally arrived. He was friendly and polite, just like an English gentleman who lived in the 19th century. But, friendly as he was, I was still very nervous. I can't remember what we talked about. But I remember that whatever he asked me, I could only answer yes or no. I was so embarrassed. But Derec was very nice. He tried to speak slowly and use simple words to make me understand. Little by little, I began to relax and make sentences. I forgot to worry about my grammar and everything else. I just said what I was thinking about. And I felt so happy because the gentleman understood me and nodded with a smile. I thought there were lots of mistakes in my sentences, but I didn't care any more. [写作内容] 写作内容] 1)以约 30 个词概括短文的要点; 2)然后以约 120 个词写一篇记叙文,描写你第一次同外国人说英语的 一次经历。要求包 括以下要点: a) 叙述你的一次真实或虚构的经历; b) 详细描述这次经历的时间、地点、经过和结果; c) 经历此事后的感想。 [写作要求 写作要求] 写作要求 (1)可以参照阅读材料的篇章结构组织故事, 但不得直接引用原文中的 句子; (2)标题自定。 [评分标准 评分标准] 评分标准 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。5 _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________6 [参考范文 参考范文] 参考范文 (一) 一 Hard Work Creates Miracles With his instructor’s help and his hard work, Scoresby, a stupid military man, did better than others in the history examination and even won the first prize in the mathematics examination! This story reminds me of a similar experience of my cousin. He was nothing but a football fan. So you can imagine how angry and disappointed my uncle and aunt were every time the result of an exam came out! He had been the last in the list of the whole grade! Everybody around my cousin believed him hopeless. However, when he became a student of Senior Three, for some reason, he began to study very hard, or rather, day and night. In spite of the fact that he was quite often laughed at, he kept on studying. To everybody’s surprise, he was finally admitted into a famous university. From the above two stories, we can see that nothing is impossible and that hard work creates miracles! (二) 二 Patience The story is about an unforgettable lesson of the writer from an old man while fishing, through which the writer realized patience was very important and that it was the secret of success. I have a similar experience. Once I waited for the bus at the stop for 30 minutes, no bus came. I couldn’t wait any longer and decided to walk to school. But no sooner had I left than the bus arrived. I thought if I had waited for one more minute, I would have caught it. If I wanted to take the next bus, I would have to wait for another 30 minutes. Only then did I realize the importance of patience. Being impatient will waste all the efforts that we have made. Patience also plays an important part in our study and life. With it we can achieve greater. Now, whenever I am to lose my patience, I’ll think of the experience of waiting for a bus. (三) 三 A tragedy turning into a blessing This story is about a tragedy turning into a blessing. The Clark family, who were unlucky to missing boarding Titanic because one son was bitten by a dog, were luckily saved fortunately. Jerry, my friend, once had a similar experience as the Clark family. Last year her family were to make a trip to Beijing just on the afternoon before their trip, she was knocked down by a car when crossing a road and her leg was seriously hurt. She would have to lie in bed for 3 months and their trip had to be cancelled. That evening, she couldn’t help crying the moment she saw7 me. I made efforts to comfort her and promised to help her with English. I spared her much time. When she was recovered, her English improved greatly. Now she often says she is thankful for the accident, which has a great influence on her study and her thought. Facing a tragedy, she can keep calm, expecting it to turn into a blessing. (四) 四Pride goes before failure The folktale mainly tells us that in a race Mr Hare proudly thought he would be sure to beat Mr Tortoise and so he lay down to have a nap. As a result, he lost the race. From the story, we learn that we must take everything seriously and keep a modest attitude towards our studies or work. Besides, we shouldn’t be proud at any time. The day I came first in the English exam was the happiest day of my life. I had studied very diligently for many weeks and was well prepared for the exam. When the teacher announced that I was the first, I felt so proud that I thought my English was already excellent enough and I didn’t need to study English hard any longer. During the following few months, I didn’t listen to the teacher attentively in class and never did I do my homework after class. In the next exam, the result was quite different. I fell far behind. From then on, I became modest and never proud again. (五)In this text, the writer tells us something about his first experience to speak English with a foreigner. Just as most of us do, the writer felt nervous at first because he wasn’t confident enough. I also had the same experience as the writer. On a Sunday morning last summer, I was walking in the park with my parents when I saw two foreigners. I heard them speaking English. I tried to practice my spoken English, so I went up to them. When I did open my mouth to speak, something embarrassing happened. I told myself not to make any grammar mistakes in my speaking. The more I tried to speak well, the more mistakes I made. I was so nervous that I blushed with shame. Later, I had to run away. So when we speak with a foreigner, we should be confident about ourselves. Forget all about the grammar and don’t be afraid of making mistakes.8
赞助商链接请选择错误类型(可多选):
其他错误(选填):

我要回帖

更多关于 海拔英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐