you can benot good enoughh汉语表示什么

求Lifehouse的Good Enough的歌词和中文翻译,谢,急..._百度知道
求Lifehouse的Good Enough的歌词和中文翻译,谢,急...
我有更好的答案
good enough 歌手:lifehouse
It seems the more we talk The less I have to say 看上去 我们谈的越多 我所必须告诉你的也就越少Let's put our differences aside 让我们抛开那些分歧I wanted to make you proud 我想让你为我骄傲But I just got in your way 但是我却成为了你的阻碍I found a place where I can hide 我发现了一个可以隐藏我自己的地方Now everything is changing 现在一切都变了But I still feel the same 但我却觉得一样We're running out of time 我们的时间到了尽头What do I have to do To try to make you see 我必须做什么才能让你看到That this is who I am 一个真实的我And its all that I can be 和我能成为的所有I tried to find myself 我试着寻找自己Looking inside your eyes 从你的眼中我能看到You were all that I was meant to be 你曾是我想成为的一切There must be something else Behind all the lies That you have lead me to believe 你让我相信的那些谎言背后一定有什么别的隐情Now everyone is saying 现在每个人都在说That I should find a way To leave it all behind 我应该找个方法去放下一切What do I have to do To try to make you see 我必须做什么才能让你看到That this is who I am 一个真实的我And its all that I can be 和我能成为的所有What do I have to do To try to make you see 我必须做什么才能让你看到Trying to be like you isn't good enough for me 尝试和你相像并不适合我I wont let you go 我不会让你离开I wont let you down 我不会让你失望I wont give you up 我不会放弃你don't you give up on me now 现在 也请别放弃我What do I have to do To try to make you see 我必须做什么才能让你看到That this is who I am 一个真实的我And its all that I can be 和我能成为的所有What do I have to do To try to make you see 我必须做什么才能让你看到Trying to be like you isn't good enough for me 尝试和你相像并不适合我What do I have to do To try to make you see 我必须做什么 才能让你看到
采纳率:71%
good enough
It seems the more we talk
似乎我们交谈越多The less I have to say
我却越来越词穷Let's put our differences aside
能不能忽略我与你的差距I wanted to make you proud
多希望你因我自豪But I just got in your way
可我总是成为你的绊脚石I found a place where I can hide
找个地方隐藏自己good enough 很好Now everything is changing
时至如今一切都已改变But I still feel the same 而我毫无察觉We're running out of time 感情将要耗尽What do I have to do
我该如何挽回To try to make you see
我要让你了解That this is who I am
真正的我And its all that I can be
那是我能企及的高峰I tried to find myself
试着发掘自己Looking inside your eyes
望向你的眼睛You were all that I was meant to be 你是我生命存在的证明There must be something else 一定有事情Behind all the lies 隐藏在谎言后面That you have lead me to believe (那些事情)你希望我相信Now everyone is saying
现在每个人都在说That I should find a way
我该找到方向To leave it all behind
忘记过去What do I have to do
我该怎么做才好To try to make you see 我要让你了解That this is who I am 真正的我And its all that I can be 那是我能企及的高峰What do I have to do 我该怎么做才好To try to make you see 我要让你了解Trying to be like you 试着变成你那个样子isn't good enough for me 对我而言并不很好I wont let you go 我不会让你离开I wont let you down 我不会让你失望I wont give you up 我不会放弃你don't you give up on me now
你现在放弃我了吗What do I have to do 我该怎么做才好To try to make you see 我要让你了解That this is who I am 真正的我And its all that I can be 那是我能企及的高峰What do I have to do 我该怎么做才好To try to make you see 我要让你了解Trying to be like you 试着变成你那个样子isn't good enough for me 对我而言并不很好
good enough 歌手:lifehouse
It seems the more we talk 看上去我们有很多话要说The less I have to say 至少我必须要说Let's put our differences aside 让我们把我们的分歧支走I wanted to make you proud 我只想让你为我感到自豪But I just got in your way 但我刚刚进入你的生活I found a place where I can hide 我找到了一个我可以隐藏的地方Now everything is changing 现在每件事都在改变中But I still feel the same 但是我却感觉这些还是没有变We're running out of time 我们没有时间了What do I have to do 什么是我必须要做的To try to make you see 试着让你明白That this is who I am 明白这是真正我的And its all that I can be 并且这是我全部可以做的I tried to find myself 我尝试过去寻找自己Looking inside your eyes 观察你的眼神You were all that I was meant to be 你曾经一直都是我想要的There must be something else 那里一定有些别的事情Behind all the lies 在所有谎言的背后That you have lead me to believe 你让我相信Now everyone is saying 每个人都在说到That I should find a way 我应该找到一种方式To leave it all behind 让所有变成过去What do I have to do 什么是我必须要做的To try to make you see 试着让你明白That this is who I am 明白这是真正我的And its all that I can be 并且这是我全部可以做的What do I have to do 什么是我必须要做的To try to make you see 试着让你明白Trying to be like you 试着变成你那个样子isn't good enough for me 这些对我已经足够了I wont let you go 我不会让你离开I wont let you down 我不会让你失望I wont give you up 我不会放弃你don't you give up on me now 难道你放弃我了吗现在What do I have to do 什么是我必须要做的To try to make you see 试着让你明白That this is who I am 明白这是真正我的And its all that I can be 并且这是我全部可以做的What do I have to do 什么是我必须要做的To try to make you see 试着让你明白Trying to be like you 试着变成你那个样子isn't good enough for me 这些对我已经足够了
大致就那样了,第二个回答的好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
中文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。> 【答案带解析】As teenagers,you have many dreams.These ...
As teenagers,you have many dreams.These dreams can be very big,such as winning the Nobel Prize,or they can be small.You may just want to become one of the ten best students in your class.Once you find a dream,what do you do with it? Do you ever try to make your dream true?Follow Your Heart by Australian writer Andrews tells us that making our dreams true is life’s biggest challenge(挑战).In fact,everyone can make his dream come true.The first thing you must do is to remember what your dream is.Don’t let it leave your heart.Keep telling yourself what you want.Do this step by step and your dream will come true faster because a big dream is,in fact,many small dreams.You must also never give up your dream.There will be difficulties on the road to your dreams.But the biggest difficulty comes from yourself.You may think you’re not very good at some school subjects,or it is impossible for you to become a writer.These kinds of thoughts stop you from getting your dream,the book says.You need to decide what is the most important.Studying instead of watching TV will lead to better exam results,while saving five yuan instead of buying all ice cream means you can buy a new book.As you get closer to your dream,it may change a little.This is good as you have the chance to learn more skills and find new interests.1.Translate the underlined sentence into Chinese.(将文中划线句子译成汉语) 2.Why does the writer say“the biggest difficulty comes from yourself’?(根据短文内容回答问题) 3.What should you do if you want to make your dream come true?(至少两条) 4.What’s the main idea of the last paragraph?(根据短文内容回答问题) 5.请给短文拟定一个适当的英文标题。  
1.成为作家对你来说是不可能的事/你不可能成为一位作家。
2.Because you may think you’re not very good at some school subjects,or it is
impossible for you to become a writer.
3.①The first thing you must do is to remember...
考点分析:
考点1:记述文
记叙文阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
3D printers are certainly the superstar today---they are being put to all kinds of uses, including creating model cars for movies. However, none of these ideas are as crazy as the one suggested by Anjan Contractor, who believes that they will be the key to ending world hunger(饥饿).If you think that sounds a little crazy, you are not the only one, but after hearing scientists, the idea seems to become true.According to scientists, food will become extremely expensive and possibly, even out of reach, for billions of people in the future. It means billions of people won’t have enough food.This is where 3D printers may save the day. Anjan, an engineer says that the only way to support the large population will be to provide every kitchen with a 3D printer and print out meals.More importantly, it would be to make the basic food from things that we now do not think can be eaten. Anjan thinks that we could easily get the meat protein(蛋白质) from insects(昆虫). Similarly, the vegetable nutrition(营养)could be made from greens like grass. Would you want to try 3D printed food?1.The craziest idea is that
according to the passage.A. 3D printers are used to create model cars.B. 3D printer are used for architectural models.C. 3D printers will be the key to ending world hunger.D. 3D printers are the superstars today .2.The underlined word “extremely” here mean
B. a little
D. so 3.When there isn’t enough food in the future,
may save people.A. only 3D printersB. only the scientistsC. the kitchens with 3D printersD. the vegetable nutrition4.Anjan thinks that we can get the meat protein from
in the future.A. grass
B. insects
C. animals
D. plants5.From the passage we know that
.A. people will have enough food to eat in the future.B. scientists can use 3D printers to print food now.C. 3D printers are being put to many usesD. people can get any food and vegetables without planting 
In many British schools, the pupils usually wear their school uniforms to school on weekdays.However, recently the students at LVS Ascot Junior School in England wore something quite different.What they wore was what people wear when they go to bed—pyjamas (睡衣).They did this not only for fun, but for a local charity called Christopher's Smile.Christopher's Smile was set up in 2008 by Karen & Kevin Capel whose only son Christopher died of cancer at a young age.They hope their charity will help pay for more research into children's cancers.Since then, the charity has raised a lot of money and gotten more and more volunteers.Every year, thousands of people take part in different activities such as charity walk or run to show their support for Christopher's Smile.The students of Grade 6 at LVS Ascot Junior School also wanted to do something for the sick children.They organized the event “Pyjamas Day” to support Christopher's Smile.“We wanted to raise money for our charity in a way that the whole school could join in it, so each pupil paid £1 to wear his or her pyjamas to school on Pyjamas Day,” said the young organizers.Both the students and their teachers took part in the event with great interest.Together they not only raised some money, but also had a good time.1.Who set up Christopher's Smile?A.LVS Ascot Junior School's teachers.B.The local government.C.LVS Ascot Junior School's students.D.Christopher's parents.2.Christopher's Smile was set up to ________.A.tell people some knowledge about children's cancersB.have fun for the students in LVS Ascot Junior SchoolC.help the local government do more things for studentsD.raise money for more research into children's cancers3.What is NOT mentioned in the passage?A.Charity walk.
B.Charity run.C.Charity concert.
D.Pyjamas Day.4.Which of the following is TRUE?A.It has been six years since Christopher's Smile was set up.B.Few pupils wear school uniforms to school on weekdays in Britain.C.In LVS Ascot Junior School, only students join in the event “Pyjamas Day”.D.All students in England need to wear pyjamas to school on Pyjamas Day.5.The best title for the passage may be ________.A.The Christopher's Smile
B.Fun and CharityC.The Pyjamas Day
D.Children's Cancers 
 Welcome to Jiulong hotel and we will do all we can to make your stay an enjoyable one. We hope you will find the following useful to you.Meal timesBreakfast
7:30 - 9:30 amLunch
12:00 - 2:00 pmAfternoon tea
4:00 - 5:30 pmDinner
7:00 - 9:15 pmTea, coffee, cakes and sandwiches can be brought to your rooms from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm except during the meal times listed above. Cold drinks in your rooms can be used at any time.Room cleaningThe waiters will clean the room if you leave the room at any time between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.ValuablesPlease put your valuables in our safe (保险箱), or we can’t be responsible (负责的) for your loss.LeavingIf you want to leave, please tell us before 6:30 pm of the day. Or you will have to pay for another day.AttentionTo make sure of other people’s good rest, turn down the radio or the TV after 11:00 pm.1.The hotel serves the following foods in rooms EXCEPT
.A. coffee
B. cakesC. candy
D. cold drinks2.The underlined word “valuables” means “
” in Chinese.A. 贵重物品
C. 随身物品
D. 包裹3.If you’re about to leave, you should tell the hotel before_______of
the day so as not to pay for another day.A. 10:00 am
B. 4:00 pmC. 6:30 pm
D. 11:00 pm4. You should
after 11:00 pm.A. watch TV
B. turn down the TVC. clean your room
D. turn off the radio5.What do we know from the reading above?A. The waiters in the hotel work for 8 hours a day. B. The hotel can look after your things in the room well.C. You can’t book (预定) a room in the hotel after 6:30 pm.D. Your room is cleaned when you leave between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. 
完型填空(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)Jim Smith was a poor boy.One day he was very cold and ____.He came to a house and asked a young ____ only for a glass of water.But the lady was so ____ that she gave him a large glass of hot milk.Jim drank it and then asked, “____ should I pay you?”“You don't need to pay.” She replied.Jim ____ her from the bottom of his heart.Years later, Jim became a ___.One day, a woman was sent to his hospital.She was seriously ill.He recognized her at once and decided to __
to save her life.The operation was successful, but the cost was high.After looking at the woman's bill, Jim wrote___ on it.When the woman received the bill, she didn't dare to look at it.___, something on the side of the bill caught her attention.She began to __
the following words:Paid in full with one glass of milk.1.A.hot
D.strong2.A.woman
C.husband
D.waiter3.A.angry
B.beautiful
D.kind4.A.When
C.How much
D.Why5.A.thanked
D.understood6.A.teacher
D.driver7.A.say hello
B.do his best
C.give awayD.get back8.A.anything
B.everything
C.nothing
D.something9.A.However
B.Whenever
C.Especially
D.Hardly10.A.write
B.remember
D.guess 
Could you please tell me ________ a great actress?A.how Zhao Wei has become
B.how did Zhao Wei becomeC.how became Zhao Wei
D.how does Zhao Wei became 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.& Unit20知识点 & “Suppose you are work...”习题详情
216位同学学习过此题,做题成功率67.5%
Suppose you are working as a manager in a famous company in China, and you will be sent to New York for a further study soon, but you don't think your English is good enough. So you are looking for a place where you can improve your English, especially your spoken English.Here are some advertisements about English language training from newspapers. You may find the information you need.【小题1】. What is special about the 2lst Century English Training Centre?A.Its teaching quality is better.B.It is the nearest to the city center.C.Its courses are more advanced.D.It requires an entrance examination.【小题2】. Which school will you choose if you are busy in the daytime?A.Global English Center and Modern Language School.B.Global English Center and the International House of English.C.Modern Language School and the 2lst Century English Training Centre.D.The 2lst Century English Training Centre and the International House of English.【小题3】. If you prefer to have English course on weekends, which telephone number will you call?A..B..C..D..D&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-河南开封市高三下学期冲刺模拟英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Suppose you are working as a manager in a famous company in China, and you will be sent to New York for a...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文章主要介绍报纸上几家英语培训中心的广告。【小题1】细节题:根据文中entrance examination可知21世纪培训中心与其它培训机构的不同. 故选D。【小题2】细节题:根据A four-month evening class 和choice of evening class,可知白天太忙可选择的两个培训机构,故选B。【小题3】细节题:根据Modern Language School 中small classes on Sat or Sun,可知周末可以选择的培训机构,故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Suppose you are working as a manager in a famous company in China, and you will be sent to New York ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
与“Suppose you are working as a manager in a famous company in China, and you will be sent to New York for a...”相似的题目:
President Xi appeared in Zhongshan suit in Dutch, &&&& displayed the leader's national pride and confidenceaswherethatwhich
We always want what we cannot have. When we're young, we want to stay out late, have romantic relationships, and be &&&&. However, when we're &&&&, we want to go back to being young and we &&&& the days when we didn't have to worry about complex love affairs, &&&& pressure, and money problems.Young people believe adulthood &&&& freedom from parents and schoolwork. When they get older, they feel that &&&& is freedom from work pressure and family responsibilities. To &&&& this feeling, people say, “The grass is always &&&& on the other side of the fence.”As &&&&, we like to be like adults but as young adults, we &&&& to be young again. We think about staying out late and &&&& our own money to spend. Suddenly, they see that love can result in &&&& staying out late makes it hard to get ready for &&&& the next morning. They find out that adult life is not as &&&& as they thought it would be and suddenly, &&&& becomes very scary.Life is &&&&. It gives us time to &&&& but also requires us to work. The time will come when we must grow up and we will always look back wishing we &&&& being young a bit longer. That time will not come back. It is normal to want what we cannot have but the &&&& is that to be happy is to appreciate what we have. That is the first step to grow up. &&&& life becomes more complex, we will not regret the time we wasted wishing we were adults.【小题1】A.comfortableB.dependentC.independentD.polite【小题2】A.olderB.defeatedC.marriedD.confident【小题3】A.likeB.forgetC.regretD.miss【小题4】A.studyB.jobC.ageD.health【小题5】A.createsB.showsC.meansD.limits【小题6】A.childhoodB.adulthoodC.parenthoodD.neighborhood【小题7】A.reduceB.describeC.experienceD.understand【小题8】A.greenerB.thinnerC.yellowD.colorful【小题9】A.researchersB.teenagersC.adults D.elders【小题10】A.wishB.decideC.returnD.stop【小题11】A.makingB.havingC.worrying aboutD.showing off【小题12】A.healthyB.ambitiousC.brokenD.excited【小题13】A.breakfastB.schoolC.exerciseD.work【小题14】A.richB.busyC.poorD.easy【小题15】A.lifeB.loveC.careerD.future【小题16】A.longB.shortC.fairD.beautiful【小题17】A.studyB.thinkC.playD.live【小题18】A.stoppedB.enjoyedC.imaginedD.tried【小题19】A.reasonB.resultC.dreamD.truth【小题20】A.IfB.WhenC.UnlessD.Before&&&&
I don't want anyone &&&& me, telling me what to do and what not to do.ofoverabove across
“Suppose you are work...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Suppose you are working as a manager in a famous company in China, and you will be sent to New York for a further study soon, but you don't think your English is good enough. So you are looking for a place where you can improve your English, especially your spoken English.Here are some advertisements about English language training from newspapers. You may find the information you need.【小题1】. What is special about the 2lst Century English Training Centre?A.Its teaching quality is better.B.It is the nearest to the city center.C.Its courses are more advanced.D.It requires an entrance examination.【小题2】. Which school will you choose if you are busy in the daytime?A.Global English Center and Modern Language School.B.Global English Center and the International House of English.C.Modern Language School and the 2lst Century English Training Centre.D.The 2lst Century English Training Centre and the International House of English.【小题3】. If you prefer to have English course on weekends, which telephone number will you call?A..B..C..D..”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Suppose you are working as a manager in a famous company in China, and you will be sent to New York for a further study soon, but you don't think your English is good enough. So you are looking for a place where you can improve your English, especially your spoken English.Here are some advertisements about English language training from newspapers. You may find the information you need.【小题1】. What is special about the 2lst Century English Training Centre?A.Its teaching quality is better.B.It is the nearest to the city center.C.Its courses are more advanced.D.It requires an entrance examination.【小题2】. Which school will you choose if you are busy in the daytime?A.Global English Center and Modern Language School.B.Global English Center and the International House of English.C.Modern Language School and the 2lst Century English Training Centre.D.The 2lst Century English Training Centre and the International House of English.【小题3】. If you prefer to have English course on weekends, which telephone number will you call?A..B..C..D..”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 not good enough 的文章

随机推荐