名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
接收老师发送的作业,在线答题。
&#xe6查看答案
题号:4248767&#xe6
试题类型:单选题&#xe6
知识点:&#xe6
更新时间:&#xe6
难易度:较易&#xe6
The chair looks rather hard, but in fact it is very comfortable& ____.A.sitting onB.to sit onC.sittingD.to sit
必须注册后,才可以查看答案解析!
扫描二维码马上下载橡皮网APP
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
接收老师发送的作业,在线答题。The chair looks rather hard , but in fact , it is very comfortable to_______ . A. sitThe chair looks rather hard , but in fact , it is very comfortable to_______ .A. sit
D. be sat on为什么选B - 作业搜
您好,欢迎来到作业搜!
当前位置:
The chair looks rather hard , but in fact , it is very comfortable to_______ . A. sitThe chair looks rather hard , but in fact , it is very comfortable to_______ .A. sit
D. be sat on为什么选B
The chair looks rather hard , but in fact , it is very comfortable to_______ . A. sitThe chair looks rather hard , but in fact , it is very comfortable to_______ .A. sit
D. be sat on为什么选B
it is +形容词+to do sth 是固定句式,做某事很怎么怎么样,所以it是形式主语,不是指代the chair,所以不能用被动,排除CD,这句话后半句的完整形式应该是it is very comfortable to sit on the chair 宾语the chair承前省略了,所以选B拒绝访问 | www.zqnf.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.zqnf.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(f43c5-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器945] The chair looks rather hard, but in fact, it is very comfortable to . [译文] 这把椅子看起来很坚硬.事实上——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
945] The chair looks rather hard, but in fact, it is very comfortable to . [译文] 这把椅子看起来很坚硬.事实上.坐起来很舒服. A. sit B. sit on C. be sat D. be sat on [答案及简析] B. the chair is very comfortable to sit on该句中的不定式与主语有动宾关系.因此必须是及物动词.不及物动词则该加上适当的介词. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
I fell in love with Yosemite National Parkthe first time I saw it, when I was 13. My parents took us there for camping.On the way out, I asked them to wait while I ran up to E1 Capitan, a&16& rock of 3,300 feet straight up. I touched that giant rock andknew& 17 I wanted to climb it. That has been my life’s passion (钟爱) ever since 18 the rocks andmountains of Yosemite. I’ve long made Yosemite my& 19 .About 15 years ago I started seeing a lotof& 20 , like toilet paper, beer cans, and empty boxes, around the area.It’s&& 21& me why visitors started respecting the place 22 andtreated such a beautiful home-like place this way.I tried& 23& trash(垃圾)myself, but the job was toobig. I would& 24& an hour or two on the job, only to find the areatrashed all over again weeks later. Finally, I got so& 25& it that Idecided something had to change.As a rock-climbing guide, I knew 26&about organizing any big event. But in 2004, together with some climbers, I seta date for a 27 . On that day, more than 300 people& 28 . Over three dayswe collected about 6,000 pounds of trash. It was amazing how much we were ableto& 29 . I couldn’t believe the& 30& we made—the park lookedclean!Each year volunteers come for the cleanupfrom everywhere. In 2007 alone, 2,945 people& 31 42,330 pounds of trash.I often hear people& 32&&about their surroundings. If you are one of them, I would say the only way tochange things is by&&&& 33 rather than complaining. We needto teach by& 34&& . You can’t blame others& 35& youstart with yourself.
A.distant
A.immediately
B.finally
C.gradually
D.recently
A.imagining
B.painting
C.describing
D.climbing
B.resources
B.against
A.throwing away
B.picking up
C.breaking down
D.digging out
A.satisfied with
B.delighted in
C.tired of
D.used to
A.something
B.anything
C.everything
D.nothing
A.cleanup
D.concert
A.dropped out
B.showed up
C.looked around
D.called back
B.receive
C.accomplish
D.overcome
C.contact
D.difference
A.picked up
D.set down
B.complain
D.quarrel
B.thinking
C.questioning
D.watching
B.explanation
C.example
D.research
A.although
I fell in love with Yosemite National Park the first time I saw it, when I was 13. My parents took us there for camping. On the way out, I asked them to wait while I ran up to E1 Capitan, a& 16& rock of 3,300 feet straight up. I touched that giant rock and knew& 17 I wanted to climb it. That has been my life’s passion (钟爱) ever since 18 the rocks and mountains of Yosemite. I’ve long made Yosemite my& 19 .About 15 years ago I started seeing a lot of& 20 , like toilet paper, beer cans, and empty boxes, around the area. It’s&& 21& me why visitors started respecting the place 22 and treated such a beautiful home-like place this way.I tried& 23& trash(垃圾)myself, but the job was too big. I would& 24& an hour or two on the job, only to find the area trashed all over again weeks later. Finally, I got so& 25& it that I decided something had to change.As a rock-climbing guide, I knew 26& about organizing any big event. But in 2004, together with some climbers, I set a date for a 27 . On that day, more than 300 people& 28 . Over three days we collected about 6,000 pounds of trash. It was amazing how much we were able to& 29 . I couldn’t believe the& 30& we made—the park looked clean!Each year volunteers come for the cleanup from everywhere. In 2007 alone, 2,945 people& 31 42,330 pounds of trash.I often hear people& 32&& about their surroundings. If you are one of them, I would say the only way to change things is by&&&& 33 rather than complaining. We need to teach by& 34&& . You can’t blame others& 35& you start with yourself.【小题1】A.distantB.hugeC.narrowD.loose【小题2】A.immediatelyB.finallyC.graduallyD.recently【小题3】A.imaginingB.paintingC.describingD.climbing【小题4】A.gardenB.home C.labD.palace【小题5】A.sourceB.resourcesC.wasteD.goods【小题6】A.beyondB.againstC.overD.within【小题7】A.moreB.mostC.lessD.least【小题8】A.throwing awayB.picking upC.breaking downD.digging out【小题9】A.killB.saveC.waitD.spend【小题10】A.satisfied withB.delighted inC.tired of D.used to【小题11】A.somethingB.anythingC.everythingD.nothing【小题12】A.cleanupB.partyC.picnicD.concert【小题13】A.dropped outB.showed upC.looked aroundD.called back【小题14】A.demandB.receiveC.accomplishD.overcome【小题15】A.planB.visitC.contact D.difference【小题16】A.picked upB.set upC.handedD.set down【小题17】.A.talkB.complainC.argueD.quarrel【小题18】A.doingB.thinkingC.questioningD.watching【小题19】A.methodB.explanationC.exampleD.research【小题20】A.althoughB.ifC.whenD.unless
I fell in love with Yosemite National Park the firsttime I saw it, when I was 13 . My parents took us there for camping. On the wayout, I asked them to wait while I ran up to EL Capitan, a &36 &rockof 3,300 feet straight up. I touched that giant rock and knew &37 &Iwanted to climb it. That has been my life’s passion ever since— 38 &therocks and mountains of Yosemite. I’ve long made Yosemite my &39 . About 15 years ago I started seeing a lot of &40, like toilet paper, beer cans, and empty boxes, around the area. It’s &41&me why visitors started respecting the place 42 &andtreated such a beautiful home-like place this way.I tried &43 trash myself, but the job wastoo big. I would &44 &an hour or two on the job, only to findthe area trashed all over again weeks later. Finally, I got so &45 &itthat I decided something had to change.As a rock-climbing guide, I knew &46 &aboutorganizing any big event. But in 2004, together with some climbers, I set adate for a &47 . On that day, more than 300 people &48 .Over three days we collected about 6,000 pounds of trash. It was amazing howmuch we were able to &49 . I couldn’t believe the &50 &wemade —the park looked clean!Each year volunteers come for the cleanup fromeverywhere. In 2007 alone, 2,945 people picked up 42,330 pounds of trash and &51&132 miles of roadway.I often hear people &52 &about theirsurroundings. If you are one of them, I would say the only way to change thingsis by &53 &rather than complaining. We need to teach by &54. You can’t blame others &55 &you start with yourself.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.narrow&&&&&&&& B.loose&&&&&&&&&& C.distant&& D.huge&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.gradually&&&&&& B.recently&&&&&&& C.immediately&& D.finally&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.describing&&&&& B.climbing&&&&&&& C.imagining D.painting&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.lab&&&&&&&&&&& B.palace&&&&&&&&& C.garden&& D.home&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.waste&&&&&&&&& B.goods&&&&&&&&& C.material& D.resources&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.over&&&&&&&&&& B.within&&&&&&&&& C.beyond&& D.against&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.less&&&&&&&&&&& B.least&&&&&&&&&& C.more D.most&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.breaking down&& B.digging out&&&&& C.throwing away D.picking up&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.wait&&&&&&&&&& B.spend&&&&&&&&& C.kill& D.save&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.tired of&&&&&&&& B.used to&&&&&&&& C.satisfiedwith&& D.delighted in&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.everything&&&&& B.nothing&&&&&&&& C.something D.anything&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.picnic&&&&&&&&& B.concert&&&&&&& C.cleanup&& D.party&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.looked around&& B.called back&&&&& C.dropped out&&& D.showed up&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.accomplish&&&&& B.overcome&&&&&& C.demand&& D.receive&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.contact&&&&&&&& B.difference&&&&& C.plan& D.visit&16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.covered&&&&&&& B.designed&&&&&& C.crossed&& D.measured&17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.argue&&&&&&&&& B.quarrel&&&&&&&& C.talk&& D.complain&18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.questioning&&&& B.watching&&&&&&& C.doing D.thinking&19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.example&&&&&&& B.research&&&&&&& C.method&& D.explanation&20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.when&&&&&&&&& B.unless&&&&&&&&& C.although&& D.if&&
请认真阅读下面对话,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,在右栏中标有题号的横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。Nancy Jones, a foreign teacher working in a Chinese university, is goingto spend her vacation in jinggangshan . Now she is at the bank to withdraw some money.Clerk:&& What can I do for you?Nancy:& I’m& (86)l_______ for Hong Kong for my vacation, so I want to&&(87)d____ out some money for my trip. Could you tell me my balance? Clerk:&& Let me see what the (88)c________ says. Ah, with the&&&(89)i_______ added, your balance is $ 945.78. Nancy:& I’d like to withdraw $ 900.Clerk:& &All right. Please fill& (90)o_____ this form first. Nancy: &(having finished) Here you are. And my bankbook.Clerk:& &How do you want it?Nancy:& Well, I want $600 in traveler’s checks and the rest in& (91)c____. Clerk:&& &Ok. But there is a 1%service& (92)c______ for the check, so you will have $294 in cash.Nancy:& That’s& (93)f_____. Clerk:&& Now here are your traveler’s checks. How would you like (94)t___ cash? Nancy:&&Fifties and& (95)t____, please. Clerk:&& Here you are. Have a wonderful trip.Nancy: Thank you.
完形填空。
&&&& I fell in love with Yosemite National Park the first time I saw it, when I was 13. My parents took us there for camping. On the way out, I asked them to wait while I ran up to E1 Capitan, a& &1& &rock of 3,300 feet straight up. I touched that giant rock and knew&&&2& &I wanted to climb it. That hasbeen my life's passion (钟爱) ever since---&&&3& &the rocks and mountains of Yosemite. I've long made Yosemite my&&&4& . &&&& About 15 years ago I started seeing a lot of&&&5& , like toilet paper, beer cans, and empty boxes, around the area. It's&&&6& &me why visitors started respecting the place&&&7& and treated such abeautiful home-like place this way.&&&& I tried&&8& &trash(垃圾)myself, but the job was too big. I would &&9&& an hour or two on thejob, only to find the area trashed all over again weeks later. Finally, I got so&&&10& &it that I decided something had to change.&&&& As a rock-climbing guide, I knew &&11& about organizing any big event. But in 2004, together withsome climbers, I set a date for a&&12& . On that day, more than 300 people&&&13& . Over three days we collected about 6,000 pounds of trash. It was amazing how much we were able to&&14&&. I couldn't believe the&&&15&&&we made ---the park looked clean!&&&& Each year volunteers come for the cleanup from everywhere. In 2007 alone, 2,945 people picked up 42,330 pounds of trash and&& 16&132 miles of roadway.&&&& I often hear people&&&17& &about their surroundings. If you are one of them, I would say the only way to change things is by&&&18& &rather than complaining. We need to teach by&&19&& . You can't blame others&&&20&&&you start with yourself.
(&&&& ) 1. A. distant&&&&&&(&&&& ) 2. A. immediately&&(&&&& ) 3. A. imagining&&&&(&&&& ) 4. A. garden&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 5. A. material&&&&&&(&&&& ) 6. A. beyond&&&&&&&&(&&&& )& 7. A. more&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )& 8. A. throwing away(&&&& )& 9. A. kill&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. satisfied with(&&&& )11. A. something&&&&(&&&& )12. A. cleanup&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. dropped out&&(&&&& )14. A. demand&&&&&&(&&&& )15. A. plan&&&&&&&&(&&&& )16. A. crossed&&&&&&(&&&& )17. A. talk&&&&&&&&(&&&& )18. A. doing&&&&&&&&(&&&& )19. A. method&&&&&&(&&&& )20. A. although&&&&
B. huge&&&&&&&& B. finally&&&& B. painting&&&& B. home&&&&&&&& B. resources&& B. against&&&& B. most&&&&&&&& B. picking up&& B. save&&&&&&&& B. delighted in B. anything&&&& B. party&&&&&& B. showed up&&&& B. receive &&&& B. visit&&&&&& B. measured&&&&&&B. complain&&&&&&B. thinking&&&&&&B. explanation B. if&&&&&&&&&&
C. narrow&&&&&& C. gradually&&&& C. describing&& C. lab&&&&&&&&&& C. waste&&&&&&&&&&C. over&&&&&&&& C. less&&&&&&&& C. breaking down C. wait&&&&&&&& C. tired of&&&& C. everything&& C. picnic&&&&&& C. looked around C. accomplish&& C. contact&&&&&& C. covered&&&&&& C. argue&&&&&&&& C. questioning&& C. example&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&
D. loose&&&&&& D. recently&&&&D. climbing&&&&D. palace&&&&&&D. goods&&&&&& D. within&&&&&&D. least&&&&&& D. digging out D. spend&&&&&& D. used to&&&& D. nothing&&&& D. concert&&&& D. called back D. overcome&&&&D. difference&&D. designed&&&&D. quarrel&&&& D. watching&&&&D. research&&&&D. useless&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 rather than的用法 的文章

随机推荐