去过哪儿,曾经去过哪儿,正在哪儿,去旅行用英语怎么说说。请求英语大神指点,万分感谢

全部答案(共1个回答)
医生在学习那的商务英语,每星期三天晚上去,我就是晚上没时间晚上白天应该都可以,看你自己的时间咯B出口反方向一直走到万家福超市那边,在那里附近,问问人一个就知道了,应该广州市白云区人和镇人和大马路1号丰兴大厦...
我就在人和,有一个蓝天外语。我挺想去学的但是没时间。应该几千吧,有粤语,英语,韩语日语,法语……专为工作了的人想学外语的人打造。身边有一个皮肤科医生在学习那的商务英语,每星期三天晚上去,我就是晚上没时间晚上白天应该都可以,看你自己的时间咯B出口反方向一直走到万家福超市那边,在那里附近,问问人一个就知道了,应该广州市白云区人和镇人和大马路1号丰兴大厦3楼。 在地铁3号线“人和”站B出口出站,往万家福商场方向走约300米到丰兴大厦3楼
答: 我今天早上与我的家人抵达马来西亚槟榔屿
希望我的回答对您有所帮助,记得给我好评!~
答: 想学英语口语的话,我推荐全国最好的,最独特的英语训练学校,威尼英语口语学校。
答: The Langfang ordinary high school educates the development the present situation...
答: taking part in self-taught examination for higher education
----law major (junio...
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415我是应届毕业生我想去水电四局但我四级没过呜呜 水电四局对英语四级要求严不严 请大神指点 万分感谢_百度知道
我是应届毕业生我想去水电四局但我四级没过呜呜 水电四局对英语四级要求严不严 请大神指点 万分感谢
我有更好的答案
对英语没要求,送点东西到领导那就行了。。
没有过外项目,英语就不是大问题
能具体说说吗 呜呜 我很着急 谢谢 0.0
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。(Li揪揪-U_u)
(Eve`小情绪)
第三方登录:那个英语大神能帮我把这几道题做了,谢谢了
那个英语大神能帮我把这几道题做了,谢谢了The chief concern ___ foggy winter is that the lower temperaters and the absence of sunlight would severelydisrupt food production. A
Wealth,education,and occupation can vary greatly ___ members of middle class. A
The date of the meeting has been ______ from the 5th to 8th of June.A
put forward
brought off
All that has happened is heart-breaking. In fact, a little more carefulness _____ this tragic event.A
would have prevented
should prevent
could prevent
must have prevented
A sudden idea _____ to him that he might try the new method.A
took place
With _____, the adventurers succeeded in making a fire to warm themselves.A
they could find
which they could find
that they could find
what they could find
We have come to a critical moment. You must take immediate ______.A
Before he set off I packed him some food _____ he wouldn't get hungry.A
He is _____ to visit us if he knows where we live.A
necessarily
_____ breaks the law will be punished without mercy.A
No matter who
AAAAADADAC望采纳 不懂得问我喔
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《那个英语大神能帮我把这几道题做了,谢谢了》相关的作业问题
welcome to Guangdong Province.I am Summer.And I am more than glad to be your guide.Guangdong Province,also called Yue for short,has a long history and is known
My favorite foodIf you ask me what kind of food you like best,the answeris absolutely seafood.You know,there is a lot of sea food including lobster,shrimp,oyste
There is a teacher Mr. Wei.Who is lovely and forty-seven.Always encouraging us to make full use of now.He leads us to a world of "how".We all appreciate him now
你都对了还问啊? 再答: 哪里不确定还是不小心放上来了?再问: 不是不是,,我说的是翻译再问: 都懵的 再答: 我无法相信我七岁大的儿子有这么多的作业。我每天下午都得坐在他旁边看他把作业都做完。作业他多了,而他放学回家已经很累了。我想让他暂时休息一下,这样他就可以去游泳或是在电视机前放松自己。完成作业经常要花上他好几个
through是通过,“通过和平革命带来的变化”(我也不懂这是什么意思)reject ...as ...是把...当作、视为...去拒斥,“把他的(关于)XXX的悲观态度视为违背美国的发展精神(的东西)去拒斥”
The graphs show the cameras and radar are more successful in supervision than police cars.So my hometown gouvernment installed many cameras and radar last year.
got used to the British life style改成get used to the British lifestylethe ability of independently solving problems改成the ability to independently solve problemsl
怎么都不去先过一遍自动的纠错软件呢?以下是1Checker软件的自动纠错建议:being a member of group (group前面少冠词 the)which provides I can (后面直接跟the?没有动词,我猜你想说的是I can meet the criteria?)下面是我人工的一些看法,时
This scene was gathered by AVIRIS sensor over the Indian Pines test site in North-western Indiana and consists of 145\times145 pixels and 224 spectral reflectan
保罗的哥哥送给他了一辆车作为圣诞礼物,在圣诞节前夕,当保罗离开他的办公室,一个小男孩正在他闪亮亮的、崭新的车跟前走来走去.“这是你的车吗?先生?”他问.保罗回答说:“这是我哥哥送给我的圣诞节礼物.”小男孩很吃惊:你是说你的哥哥把它送给你,而你没有花一分钱?我真想……“他犹豫道.当然,保罗知道他在渴望什么——他当然是在渴
俳句诗:Flower of Winter, Flower of SpringA Flower bloomsIn winter’s chillThough Darkness loomsIt remains still.Throughout the stormsOf snow and hailThe Flower form
This weekly english newspaper, published in Beijing, is for Chinese high school students. It meets high school students' requirements of studying english and im
This is a weekly english newspaper published in Beijing,which is suitable for Chinese high school students.This english newspaper meets the demand of high schoo
.话呢? 再问: 图没传上- -
With the development of Chinese economy, the speed of urbanization is accelerated.. The large, medium and small cities are emerging, with the city's establishme
check pattern 格子图案 Stripe pattern 条纹图案dot 波点bow 蝴蝶结其他相关词汇可参见:http://wenda.haosou.com/q/1451
看不清题 再问: &再问: & 再答: & 再答: &
Spirit Engraver (心灵的镌刻)

我要回帖

更多关于 大神用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐