哪句话体现不定式作主语 新浪有自己的主语?可以把这两句话恢复原样吗?

动词不定式的用法 动词不定式的用法 概念: 概念: 动词原形构成。 动词不定式由 to+动词原形构成。 动词原形构成 这里的 to 是不定式标志,没有词义。不定式具有 是不定式标志,没有词义。 名词、形容词或副词的某些语法功能, 名词、形容词或副词的某些语法功能,又 的某些语法功能 有动词的时态和语态的特点及作用。 有动词的时态和语态的特点及作用。 可以 做主语、宾语、宾语补足语、表语、定语、 做主语、宾语、宾语补足语、表语、定语、 状语。 状语。 一、作主语 动词不定式作主语时, 动词不定式作主语时,句子的谓语动词 常用单数,其位置有以下两种: 常用单数,其位置有以下两种: (1)把不定式置于句首。如: 把不定式置于句首。 把不定式置于句首 To get there by bike will take us half an hour. (2)用 it 作形式主语, 形式主语, 用 把真正的主语不定 式置于句后,常用于下列句式中。 式置于句后,常用于下列句式中。如:1 ①It+be+名词+to do +名词+ It's our duty to take good care of the old. ②It takes sb+some time+to do How long did it take you to finish the work? ③It+be+形容词+b+to do +形容词+ + It is difficult for us to finish for swriting the composition in a quarter of an hour. 句型③ 常用表示客观情况的形容词, 在句型③中,常用表示客观情况的形容词, 如: easy, difficult, hard, important, possible, impossible, comfortable, necessary, the first, the next, the last, the best, too much, too little, not enough ④It+be+形容词+of sb+to do +形容词+ + It is stupid of you to write down everything the teacher says. 在句型④ 在句型④中,常用2 careless,clever,good,foolish,honest,kind,la zy,nice,right,silly,stupid,wise rude, clever, foolish, thoughtful, thoughtless(欠考虑的;不考虑的), (欠考虑的;不考虑的) brave, considerate(考虑周到的 考虑周到的), 考虑周到的selfish(自私的 等 表示赞扬或批评的词。 自私的)等 表示赞扬或批评的词。 自私的 在不定式前的 sb,可看作其逻辑主语。这 ,可看作其逻辑主语。 一句式有时相当于 一句式有时相当于 Sb is+形容词+to do +形容词+ 句式 , : kind of you to help me with 如 It's my English.=You are kind to help me with my English. 形容词+ ⑤It seems(appears)+形容词+to do It seemed impossible to save money. It seemed selfish of him not to give them anything. 他不给他们任何东西, 他不给他们任何东西, 这显得太自私了。 这显得太自私了。 注意: 其他系动词 系动词如 注意:1) 其他系动词如,look,appear , 等也可用于此句型3 2) 不定式作为句子主语时, 不定式作为句子主语时 动词用单数 句子主语 形式。 形式。 3) 当不定式作主语的句子中又有一个 不定式作表语时, 不定式作表语时,不能用 It is… to…的句 的句 型 对应性: 对应性:To see is to believe. 一见。 一见。 二、作宾语 1) 以下动词后,只能跟不定式作宾语 以下动词后, afford (付得起) agree 同意) aim(力 付得起) , (同意) , 力 求做到), 求做到 appear 显得) arrange 安排) (显得) , (安排) , ask(要求) (要求) ,attempt (试图) 试图) ,care(想 , , ( ,choose(决定) ,claim(声称) 要) , (决定) , (声称) , condescend 屈尊)consent 准许)decide (屈尊) , (准许) , , (决定) demand 要求) determine 决 决定) (要求) , (4百闻不如 ,endeavor(竭力) ,expect(期待) 心) , (竭力) , (期待) , fail(未履行) (未履行) ,help(帮助) ,hesitate(犹 , (帮助) , ( , 豫) hope 希望) learn 学会) manage (希望) , (学会) , ,neglect(疏忽) ,offer(主动提 (设法) 设法) , (疏忽) , ( , (计划) 出) plan 计划) prepare 准备) pretend , (准备) , , (假装) proceed 接着做) promise 答 假装) (接着做) , ( , 应) prove 证明) refuse 拒绝) resolve (证明) , (拒绝) , ,seem(觉得好像) ,swear(发 (解决) 解决) , (觉得好像) , ( 誓) ,tend(往往会) , (往往会) ,threaten(威胁) , (威胁) , undertake(承诺) (承诺) ,volunteer(自愿做) , (自愿做) , vow(发誓) (发誓) ,want(想要) ,wish(希望) , (想要) , (希望) 举例: 举例: The driver failed to see the other car in time. 司机没能及时看见另一辆车。 司机没能及时看见另一辆车。 I happen to know the answer to your5 question. 我碰巧知道你那道问题的答案 答案。 我碰巧知道你那道问题的答案。 2) 动词 疑问词 不定式 ) 动词+疑问词 疑问词+ decide, know, consider forget, learn, remember, show, understand, see, wonder, hear, find out, explain, tell Please show us how to do that. 请演示 给我们如何去做。 给我们如何去做。 There are so many kinds of tape-recorders on sale that I can't make up my mind which to buy.有这么多的录 有这么多的录 有这么多的 音机,我都拿不定主意买哪一种。 音机,我都拿不定主意买哪一种。 注意:疑问词带不定式在句中作主语时 注意 疑问词带不定式在句中作主语时, 疑问词带不定式在句中作主语 谓语动词用单数。 谓语动词用单数。 The question is how to put it into practice. 问题是怎样把它付诸实施。 问题是怎样把它付诸实施。 3)当复合宾语中的宾语是不定式时,先 当复合宾语中的宾语是不定式时, 当复合宾语中的宾语是不定式时6 代替不定式, 用形式宾语 it 代替不定式, 把不定式置于 补语之后, 补语之后,即:主语+动 词+it+补语+ 之后 主语+ +补语+ to do 句式。如: 句式。 We think it quite important for us to learn a foreign language well. He feels it his duty to help the poor. I find it difficult to learn English well. 三、作补语 1) 动词 宾语+不定式 do) 动词+宾语 不定式 宾语 不定式(to advise allow believe cause challenge compel(强迫, 使不得不) ( ) declare encourage forbid force find hire induce 引诱, 劝导) instruct ( ) (命令, 指示) invite ) like order permit persuade remind request require select send suppose tell train urge(催促,鼓励) ( ) 例句: 例句:7 a. Father will not allow us to play on the street. 父亲不让我们在街上玩耍。 父亲不让我们在街上玩耍。 b. We believe him to be guilty. 我们相信他是有罪的。 我们相信他是有罪的。 find 的特殊用法: 的特殊用法: find 后可用分词做宾补, 后可用分词做宾补, 分词做宾补 或先加形式宾 语,再加形容词,最后加带 to 的动词不 再加形容词, 定式。 后也可带一个从句。 定式。find 后也可带一个从句。此类动词 还有 get,have。 , 。 I found him lying on the ground. I found it important to learn. I found that to learn English is important. 典型例题: 典型例题 The next morning she found the man ___ in bed,dead. , A. lying B. lie C. lay D. laying8 答案: 的宾语后面, 答案:A. find 的宾语后面,用分词或分 词短语, 宾语补足语作用。现在分词表 词短语,起宾语补足语作用。现在分词表 作用 达主动 也表达正在进行,过去分词表达 达主动,也表达正在进行,过去分词表达 被动。 被动。 lie: 躺 过去式 lay,过去分词 lain , 现在分 词 lie: 说谎 过去式 lied,过去分词 lied , 现在 分词 lay:安放 过去式 laid,过去分词 laid, 现在 分词 2) to + be 的不定式结构,作补语的动 的不定式结构, 词。 Acknowledge 承认, 供认, consider, believe,think, declare(声称 声称), 声称 feel, , find,9discover, fancy(设想 设想), 设想 guess, judge, imagine, know, prove, see(理解 show, suppose, take(以为 理解), 以为), 理解 以为 understand We consider Tom to be one of the best students in our class. 我们认为汤姆是班上最好的学生之一。 汤姆是班上最好的学生之一 我们认为汤姆是班上最好的学生之一。 3) to be +形容词 形容词 Seem, appear, be said, be supposed, be believed, be thought, be known, be reported, hope, wish, desire, want, plan, expect, mean… The book is believed to be uninteresting. It is believed that… 人们认为这本书没什么意思。 人们认为这本书没什么意思。 有些动词需用 as 短语做补语,如 短语做补语, regard, think believe, take, consider. We regard Tom as our best teacher. 我们认为汤姆是我们最好的老师。 我们认为汤姆是我们最好的老师。 Mary took him as her father . 玛丽把 玛丽把10 他当作自己的父亲。 他当作自己的父亲。 四、作表语 不定式作表语表示具体动作或将来动 作;动名词作表语表示抽象的一般行为。 动名词作表语表示抽象的一般行为。 ①To be kind to the enemy is to be cruel to the people. ②My chief purpose is to point out the difficulties of the matter. ③What I would suggest is to put off the meeting. 当主语和表语都是不定式时,其含义一 当主语和表语都是不定式时, 含义一 是条件,一是结果( 。当主语是 是条件,一是结果(例①) 当主语是 。 aim,duty,hope,idea,mista ke,plan,purpose,suggestion 等为中心词的 名词词组( 名词词组(例②)时,或以 what 引导的 词组 名词性分句( ,不定 名词性分句(例③) 不定 式说明主语的 分句 , 内容。 内容。 ④Our work is serving the people.11 ⑤What he likes is taking a walk after supper. ⑥The story told by Mr Wang is interesting. 句动名词作表语, ④⑤句动名词作表语,与主语部分可以 转换, 转换,如 Serving the people is our work, 而⑥句中是现在分词作 表语,说明主语 表语, 的性质 状态, 的性质、状态,现在分词具有形容词的各 种特征,另外, 种特征,另外,动名词作表语还应与进行 时态区别开 时态区别开 来。 五、作状语 1)目的状语 ) To… only to (仅仅为了 仅仅为了), in order to, 仅仅为了 so as to, so(such)… as to… (如此 如此……以 如此 以 便……) He ran so fast as to catch the first bus. 他飞快地跑以便赶上第一班车 一班车。 他飞快地跑以便赶上第一班车。12 I come here only to say good-bye to you. 我来仅仅是向你告别。 我来仅仅是向你告别。 2)作结果状语,表事先没有预料到的, )作结果状语,表事先没有预料到的, 要放在句子后面。 要放在句子后面。 He searched the room only to find nothing. 3) 表原因 I'm glad to see you. 典型例题 The chair looks rather hard, but in fact it is very comfortable to ___. A. sit B. sit on C. be seat D. be sat on 答案: 如果不定式为不及物动词 不及物动词, 答案:B. 如果不定式为不及物动词,其后 应有必要的介词。当动词与介词连用时, 应有必要的介词。当动词与介词连用时, 常位于&形容词 动词不定式 常位于 形容词+动词不定式 结构的末 形容词 动词不定式&结构的末 尾。 The water is too cold to drink.(不用被动 不用被动) 不用被动13 六、作定语 ⒈不定式作定语 不定式在句中作定语, 不定式在句中作定语,置于被修饰的名 词或代词之后。 词或代词之后。如: 代词之后 ①The next train to arrive is from Washington. ②Do you have anything to be taken ( to take)to your sister? ③Do you have anything to say on the question? ④Would you please give me some paper to write on? ⑤My wish to visit France has come true at last. 不定式短语作定语和被修饰词之间表 示以下关系: 示以下关系: (1)表示将来的动作(例①) 表示将来的动作( 。 表示将来的动作 (2)与被修饰词之间有动宾关系, 与被修饰词之间有动宾关系, 与被修饰词之间有动宾关系 如是不 及物动词,则需加介词(例④) 及物动词,则需加介词( 。 介词14 (3)与被修饰词之间有动宾关系, 与被修饰词之间有动宾关系, 与被修饰词之间有动宾关系 同时与 句中其它词之间又有逻辑上的主谓关系 时,尽管有被动含义,却仍 用主动语态 尽管有被动含义, ;如只有动宾关系, (例③) 如只有动宾关系,而无逻辑上 ;如只有动宾关系 的主谓关系,则需用被动语态( 。 的主谓关系,则需用被动语态(例②) 被动语态 (4)不定式作定语时, 不定式作定语时, 不定式作定语时 一般可转换为定语 一般可转换为定语 从句, 从句,例①to arrive=that will arrive。 七.省 to 的动词不定式 介绍 1) 情态动词 ( 除 ought 外,ought to ) 意思是&应该 ,是情态动词, 意思是 应该&,是情态动词,只有一种形 应该 后边接动词不定式, 不能省略。 to ought 式, 后边接动词不定式, 不能省略。 to 没有人称和数的变化,后接动词原形可 没有人称和数的变化, 以表示现在、将来或过去将来, 以表示现在、将来或过去将来,由时间状 语或上下文决定。例如: 或上下文决定。例如:15 They ought to come tomorrow.他们明 他们明 天应当来): 天应当来 : 2) 使役动词 let, have, make: ) : 3) 感官动词 see, watch, look at, ) notice , observe, hear, listen to, smell, feel, find 等后作宾补,省略 to。 等后作宾补, 。 注意: 不能省掉。 注意:在被动语态中则 to 不能省掉。 除外(get sb. to do 在使役动词中 get 除外 sth.) I saw him dance. =He was seen to dance. The boss made them work the whole night. =They were made to work the whole night. 4) 表示个人意愿或倾向的 would ) rather,had better,might(just) as well: , , : rather than 置于句首时。 置于句首时。16 Rather than ride on a crowded bus, he always prefers to ride a bike. 5) Why… / why not…: ) : 6) help 可带 to,也可不带 to, help sb ) , (to) do sth: : 7) but 和 except: 前是动词 do 时, ) but : 的动词不定式。 后面出现的动词用不带 to 的动词不定式。 8) 由 and, or 和 than 连接的两个不定 ) 可以省去: 式,第二个 to 可以省去: 9) 通常在 discover, imagine, suppose, ) think, understand 等词后,可以省去 to 等词后, be: : He is supposed (to be) nice. 个好人。 个好人。 10)but 作介词,后接不定式结构时, ) 作介词,后接不定式结构时, 的形式时, 前面谓语动词部分若含有 do 的形式时,17他应该是 but 后的不定式要省去 to,否则要带 to。 , 。 He wants to do nothing but go out. He wants to believe anything but to take the medicine. 11)当两个或多个不定式短语由连词 )当两个或多个不定式短语由连词 and,but 或 or 连接时,后一个或几个不 , 连接时, 常省略。 但若表示对比、 定式符号 to 常省略。 但若表示对比、 对照 关系时,则不能省略。 关系时,则不能省略。 He wants to move to France and marry the girl. The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier, . not to make it more difficult. 12)不定式做表语时,一般要带 to,但 )不定式做表语时, , 若主语部分中含有 do 的各种形式时,符 的各种形式时, 可省去。 号 to 可省去。 We've missed the last bus.All we could do now is walk home. 典型例题18 1) ---- I usually go there by train. ---- Why not ___ by boat for a change? A. to try going B. trying to go C. to try and go D. try going 答案: 答案:D. why not 后面接不带 to 的不 定式, 定式,因此选 D。 。 2) Paul doesn't have to be made ___. ) He always works hard. A. learn B. to learn C. learned D. learning 答案: 的动词不定式, 答案:B. make 后接不带 to 的动词不定式, 当其用于被动时, 不可省略。 当其用于被动时,to 不可省略。 13,在口语中,为避免重复 常用 , 口语中 为避免重复 常用&to&代替不 为避免重复,常用 代替不 定式结构,有时甚至可以把 省略.如 定式结构 有时甚至可以把 to 省略 如: ①-Did you go to visit the Great Wall -No, I wanted to, but there wasn't enough time. 动词不定式的否定式...not to do... 动词不定式的否定式 Tell him not to shut the window…19 She pretended not to see me when I passed by. 我走过的时候, 我走过的时候, 她假装没看见。 她假装没看见。 典型例题 1)Tell him ___ the window. ) A. to shut not B. not to shut C. to not shut D. not shut 答案: 。 答案:B。 tell sb to do sth 的否定形式 为 tell sb not to do sth. 2) She pretended ___ me when I passed by. A. not to see B. not seeing C. to not see D. having not seen 答案: 。 后应接不定式。 答案:A。 pretend 后应接不定式。其 否定形式为 pretend not to do sth.。 。 3) ) Mrs. Smith warned her daughter ___ after drinking. A. never to drive B. to never driver20 C. never driving D. never drive 答案: 。 答案:A。warn sb to do sth. 的否定形 式为 warn sb not to do sth. 此处用的是否 定词 never. 4) The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street,but his mother told him ____. , A. not to B. not to do C. not do it D. do not to 答案: 。 答案:A。not to 为 not to do it 的省略 形式。 可以只用 to 这个词, 这个词, 形式。 而不必重复整 个不定式词组。 后应有名词、 个不定式词组。及物动词 do 后应有名词、 代词等,否则不对, 代词等,否则不对,因此 B,D 不对。 , 不对。 5) The patient was warned ___ oily food after the operation. A. to eat no B. eating not C. not to eat D. not eating 答案: 。 一词要求后用不定式, 答案:C。warn 一词要求后用不定式,21 此处为不定式的被动, 此处为不定式的被动,否定形式为 be warned not to do。 。 八、不定式的特殊句型 不定式的特殊句型 so as to 1) 表示目的;它的否定式是 so as not ) 表示目的; to do。 。 Tom kept quiet about the accident so as not to lose his job. 汤姆对事故保持沉默是为了不丢掉他 的工作。 的工作。 Go in quietly so as not to wake the baby. 轻点进去,别惊醒了婴儿。 轻点进去,别惊醒了婴儿。 2) so kind as to ---劳驾 劳驾 Would you be so kind as to tell me the time? 劳驾,现在几点了。 劳驾,现在几点了。22 2、 &Why not +动词原形 表达向某人 、 动词原形&表达向某人 动词原形 提出建议 &为什么不 为什么不……?& &干吗不 干吗不……?& 为什么不 干吗不 例如: 例如: Why not take a holiday? 干吗不去度假? 干吗不去度假 3、It's for sb.和 It's of sb. 、 和 1) sb. 常用于表示事物的特征特点, ) for 常用于表示事物的特征特点, 表示客观形式的形容词, 表示客观形式的形容词,如 easy, hard, difficult, interesting, impossible 等: It's very hard for him to study two languages. 对他来说学两门外语是很难 的。 2) sb 的句型一般用表示人物的性格, ) of 的句型一般用表示人物的性格, 品德,表示主观感情或态度的形容词, 品德,表示主观感情或态度的形容词,如 good, kind, nice, clever, foolish, right。 。23 It's very nice of you to help me. 你来帮 助我,你真是太好了。 助我,你真是太好了。 for 与 of 的辨别方法: 的辨别方法: 用介词后面的代词作主语, 用介词后面的代词作主语,用介词前边 的形容词作表语,造个句子。 的形容词作表语,造个句子。如果道理上 通顺用 of,不通则用 for。如: , 。 You are nice. (通顺,所以应用 of)。 通顺, 通顺 。He is hard. (人是困难的,不通,因此 人是困难的,不通, 人是困难的 应用 for。) 。 4、不定式的特殊句型 too…to… 、 1)too…to ) 以至于… 太…以至于 以至于 He is too excited to speak. 他太激动了,说不出话来。 他太激动了,说不出话来。 ---- Can I help you ? 需要我帮忙吗 需要我帮忙吗? ---- Well, I'm afraid the box is too heavy for you to carry it, but thank you24 all the same.不用了。这箱子太重, 不用了。这箱子太重,恐怕你搬不动。谢谢您。 你搬不动。谢谢您。 2) 如在 too 前有否定词, 前有否定词 则整个句子用 否定词, 否定词表达肯定, 否定词表达肯定, too 后那个词表达一种 委婉含义, 不太&。 委婉含义,意 为&不太 。 不太 It's never too late to mend. (谚语 谚语) 谚语 改过不嫌晚。 改过不嫌晚。 3) 当 too 前面有 only, all, but 时,意 思是:非常… 等于 very。 思是:非常 。 I'm only too pleased to be able to help you. 我非常高兴能帮助你。 我非常高兴能帮助你。 He was but too eager to get home. 他非 常想回家。 常想回家。 [动词不定式的 动词不定式的&to&与介词的 与介词的&to&区别 区别] 动词不定式的 与介词的 区别 to 有两种用法: 有两种用法: 一为不定式+动词原形; 一为不定式 动词原形; 动词原形25 一为介词+名词 动名词 一为介词 名词/动名词 to 在下面的用 名词 动名词, 法中是介词, 名词/动名词 动名词: 法中是介词,即 to+ 名词 动名词: 介词 admit to 承认,confess to 承认,be 承认, 承认, accustomed to 习惯于,be used to 习惯 习惯于, 坚持, 开始, 于, stick to 坚持, turn to 开始,着手 献身于, 于, devote oneself to 献身于, bedevoted to 致力于, look forward to 盼 致力于, pay attention to 注意 , contribute to, 望, object to 介词 but,except,besides+to do(do) 在这种句型中, 在这种句型中,如介词前有动词 do, ,后 的不定式; 面应接不带 to 的不定式;如无 do,则接 , to 不定式,即带 do 不带 to, 带 to 不带 不定式, , do。如: 。 The enemy soldiers had no choice but to give in.26 On Sunday afternoon I had nothing to do but watch TV. 九、动词不定式与动名词区别与联系 1 动名词与不定式的区别: 动名词与不定式的区别: 动名词表达的是: 状态,性质,心境, 动名词表达的是: 状态,性质,心境, 表达的是 抽象,经常性, 抽象,经常性,已发生的 不定式表达的是: 目的,结果,原因, 不定式表达的是: 目的,结果,原因,具 体,一次性,将发生的 一次性, 2 接不定式或动名词,意义相同 接不定式或动名词, 3)在下列情况下,一般要用不定式: 在下列情况下,一般要用不定式: 在下列情况下 ①hate,like,love 前有 would(should)时, 时 如:I'd like to have a cup of coffee. ②当谓语动词 begin,continue,start 等是 进行式时, 进行式时, 如:The students are starting to work on the difficult maths problem.27 ③begin,continue,start 与 know,understand 等状态动词连用时, : 等状态动词连用时, 如 I soon began to understand what was happening. ⒋advise,allow,encourage,forbid,permit 等动词后接动名词作宾语, 等动词后接动名词作宾语,或带不定式作 宾语补足语。 宾语补足语。如: Our teachers don't permit our/us swimming in the lake. Our teachers don't permit us to swim in the lake. 4) 部分动词后接不定式或动名词时, ) 部分动词后接不定式或动名词时, 意义差别较大, 意义差别较大,应根据句子语境选择使 用。 后接不定式, ①forget,remember,regret 后接不定式, 表示现在或未来的动作, 表示现在或未来的动作,接动名词表示动 作已经发生。 作已经发生。如: Don't forget to post the letter for me.28 Have you forgotten meeting her in Beijing Airport? Remember to close the windows before you leave. I remember writing him a letter a year ago. We regret to tell you that all of you are not invited toattend the meeting. They regretted ordering these books from abroad. 动名词与不定式语义不同的有 11 组 1 stop to do/ stop doing 2 forget to do /forget doing 3 remember to do /remember doing 4 regret to do /regret doing 5 cease to do(长时间,甚至永远停止 长时间, 长时间 甚至永远停止)/ cease doing(短时间) (短时间) 6 try to do(尽力) try doing(尝试) (尽力) 、 (尝试) 7 go on to do go on doing 8 afraid to do 不敢去做某事29 afraid of doing 一向害怕做某事, 一向害怕做某事, 表 示习惯 9 解、 interested doing 趣 10 mean to do 打算、 mean doing 意 打算、 、 味 11 begin/ start to do begin/ start doing 动词不定式的时态,语态 十,动词不定式的时态 语态 (1)时态 时态 ①一般式:动词不定式一般式表示的动 一般式 动词不定式一般式表示的动 作发生在谓语动词之后,有时表示同时发 作发生在谓语动词之后 有时表示同时发 生.如: 如 I hope to become a university student this year.(to become 发生在 hope 之后 之后)30interested to do 对某事感兴趣, 对某事感兴趣, 想了对某种想法感兴 We often hear Dick play the piano in the next room.(play 和 hear 同时发生 同时发生) ②完成式:表示的动作发生在谓语动词 完成式 表示的动作发生在谓语动词 所表示的动作之前.如 所表示的动作之前 如: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. We are too young to have seen the old society. 进行式:表示的动作与谓语动词同时 ③进行式 表示的动作与谓语动词同时 发生.如 发生 如: The teacher happened to be correcting our papers when I came in. They seemed to be discussing something important. (2)语态 语态 如果动词不定式的逻辑主语是这个不 定式所表示的动作的承受者,不定式一般 定式所表示的动作的承受者 不定式一般 要用被动语态形式.如 要用被动语态形式 如: It's a great honour to be invited to31 Mary's birthday party.(不定式作主语 不定式作主语) 不定式作主语 It was impossible for lost time to be made up.(不定式作主语 不定式作主语) 不定式作主语 I wish to be sent to work in the country.(不定式作宾语 不定式作宾语) 不定式作宾语 Can you tell me which is the car to be repaired (不定式作定语 不定式作定语) 不定式作定语 He went to the hospital to be examined.(不定式作状语 不定式作状语) 不定式作状语 结构中,修饰主语的不定式 在 There be 结构中 修饰主语的不定式 可用被动,也可用主动 如 可用被动 也可用主动.如:There are still 也可用主动 many things to take care of (to be taken care of).但有时两种形式表达的意思不同 但有时两种形式表达的意思不同, 但有时两种形式表达的意思不同 如:These is nothing to do now.( We have nothing to do now.) There is nothing to be done now.(We can do nothing now.) 不定式完成进行式与完成被动式的用法 一、不定式被动式的用法32 不定式到底用主动形式还是被动形式, 不定式到底用主动形式还是被动形式, 往往取决于句子的意思, 往往取决于句子的意思,即意思上为主动 就用主动形式,意思上为被动就用被动形 就用主动形式,意思上为被动就用被动形 式: Did it need to be done so soon? 这事需 要这么快就做吗? 要这么快就做吗 She can’t bear to be laughed at. 她受 不了被人嘲笑。 不了被人嘲笑。 There was business to be taken care of. 有生意要人管理。 有生意要人管理。 It remains to be seen whether you are right. 你是否正确,以后见分晓。 你是否正确,以后见分晓。 There was a lot of rubbish to be got rid of. 有大量垃圾需要扔掉。 有大量垃圾需要扔掉。 二、不定式完成被动式的用法 不定式的完成被动式表示发生在谓语33 动作之前的被动动作: 动作之前的被动动作: I’m pleased to have been given this opportunity. 给了我这次机会我很高兴。 给了我这次机会我很高兴。 It’s said to have been built in the Ming dynasty. 据说它是明朝修建的。 据说它是明朝修建的。 不定式完成式的三种用法 一、表示发生在谓语动作之前的动作 He seems to have caught a cold. 他似 乎感冒了 乎感冒了。 I hate to have quarreled with her. 我后 悔和她吵架了。 悔和她吵架了。 I believe it to have been a mistake. 我 相信这是一个错误。 相信这是一个错误。 You appear to have travelled quite a lot. 你似乎作过多次旅行。 你似乎作过多次旅行。 I’m sorry to have given you so much trouble. 对不起给了你这么多麻烦。 对不起给了你这么多麻烦。34 It’s said to have been built in the Ming dynasty. 据说它是明朝修建的。 据说它是明朝修建的。 二、表示在某个给定的时间之前已完成的动 作 I hope to have finished the work by now. 我希望现在以前已完成这项工作。 我希望现在以前已完成这项工作。 三、表示过去未曾实现的想法和愿望 I should like to have come earlier. 我本 想早点来的。 想早点来的。 We were to have been married last year. 我们本来打算去年结婚的。 我们本来打算去年结婚的。35 十年高考非谓语动词考题汇编 十年高考非谓语动词考题汇编 1.The patient was warned _____oily food after the operation. A. to not eat B. eating not C. not to eat D. not eating 2._____in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him. A. Losing B. Having lost C. Lost D. To lose 3.I would love ___to the party last night but I had to work extra hours to finish a report. A. to go B having gone C.36 going D. to have gone 4.The Olympic Games, _____in 776BC, did not include women players until 1912. A. first played B. to be first played C. first playing D. to be first playing 5.Cleaning women in big cities usually get ____by the hour. A. pay B. paying C. paid D. to pay 6.European football is played in 80 countries, ____it the most popular sports in the world. A. making B. makes C. made D. to make 7.Robert is said ____ abroad, but I don’t know what country he studied in. A. to have studied B. to study C. to be studying D. to have been studying 8.When I got back home I saw a message pinned to the door, ____”Sorry to miss y0u; will call later”37 A. read B. reads C. to read D. reading 9.The purpose of new technology is to make life easier, ____it more difficult. A. not make B. not to make C. not making D. do not make 10.I’ve worked with children before, so I know what ___in my job. A. expected B. to expect C. to be expecting D. expects 11.The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see _____the next year. A. carry out B. carrying out C. carried out D. to carry out 12. The picture____ on the wall is painted by my nephew. A. having hung B. hanging C. hangs D. being hung 13. A ______ the general state of his health, it may take him a while to recover from the operation. A. Given B. TO give C. Giving D. Having given38 14. As I joined the big crowd, I got _____ from my friend. A. separated B. spared C. lost D. missed 15.____ such heavy pollution, it may now be too late to clean up the river. A. Having suffered B. Suffering C. To suffer D. Suffered 16. ______ late in the morning, Bob turned off the alarm. A. To sleep B. Sleeping C. Sleep D. Having slept 17. One learns a language by making mistakes and_____ them. A. correct B. correcting C. corrects D. to correct 18.Having a trip abroad is good for the old couple, but it remains ____whether they will enjoy it. A. to see B. to be seen C. seeing D. seen It is said in Australia 19. there is more land than the government knows _____.39 A. it what to do with B. what to do it with C. what to do with it D. to do what with it 20.The research is so designed that once _____nothing can be done to change it. A. begins B. being begun C. beginning D. begun 21. The mother didn’t know _____to blame for the broken glass as it happened while she was out. A. who B. when C. how D. what 22. Prices of daily goods through a computer can be lower than store prices. A. are bought B. bought C. been bought D. buying 23. In order to gain a bigger share in the international market, many state-run companies are striving __________ their products more competitive. A. to make B. making C. to40 have made D. having made 24. Quite a few people used to believe that disaster __________ if a mirror was broken. A. was sure of striking B. was sure of having struck C. was sure to be struck D. was sure to strike 25. Don't use words, expressions, or phrases ____ only to people with specific knowledge. A. being known B. having been known C. to be known D. known 26. ________ to sunlight for too much time will do harm to one's skin. A. Exposed B. Having exposed C. Being exposed D. After being exposed 27.A cook will immediately be fired if he is found ___in the kitchen. A. smoke B. smoking C. to smoke D. smokes 28. ―Why did you go back to the shop? ―1 left my friend ___ there.41 A. waiting B. to wait C. wait D. waits 29. The manager, ___ his factory's products were poor in quality, decided to give his workers further training. A. knowing B. known C. to know D. being known 30. The teacher asked us_______so much noise. A. don't make B. not make C. not making D. not to make 31. _______ time, he'll make a first-class tennis player. A. Having given B. To give C. Giving D. Given 32. It is believed that if a book is ____, it will surely ____ the reader. A. interested …interest B. interesting …be interested C. interested …be interesting D. interesting …interest 33. The discovery of new evidence led to ______.42 A. the thief ???having caught B. catch the thief C. the thief being caught D. the thief to be caught 34. Generally speaking, ____ according to the directions, the drug has no side effect. A. when taking B. when taken C. when to take D. when to be taken 35. An army spokesman stressed that all the soldiers had been ordered ____ clear warnings before firing any shots. A. to issue B. being issued C. to have issued D. to be issued 36. Mr. Smith, _____ of the ____ speech, started to read a novel. A. boring B. tiring, bored C. tired, bored D. boring 37.Laws that punish parents for their little children’s actions against the laws get parents ______. A. worried B. to worry C. worrying D. worry 38. Sarah, hurry up. I'm afraid you can't have time to _____ before the party.43 A. get changed B. get change C. get changing D. get to change 39. When first ______to the market, these products enjoyed great success. A. introducing B. introduced C. introduce D. being introduced 40. &We can' t go out in this weather,& said Bob,______ out of the window. A. looking B. to look C. looked D. having looked 41. Helen had to shout _____ above the sound of the music. A. making herself hear B. to make herself hear C. making herself heard D. to make herself heard 42. Reading is an experience quite different from watching TV; there are pictures _____ in your mind instead of before your eyes. A. to form B. form C. forming D. having formed 43. It shames me to say it, but I told a lie44 when ______at the meeting by my boss) A. questioning B. having questioned C. questioned D. to be questioned 44. Alice returned from the manager's office, ________ me that the boss wanted to see me at once. A. having told B. tells C. to tell D .telling 45. My advisor encouraged _____ a summer course to improve my writing skills. A. for me taking B. me taking C. for me to take D. me to take 46. _____ in the queue for half an hour, Tom suddenly realized that he had left his wallet at home. A. To wait B. Have waited C. Having waited D. To have waited 47. Linda worked for the Minnesota Manufacturing and Mining Company, ____ as 3M. A. knowing B. known C. being known D. to be known45 48. He looked around and caught a man _______ his hand into the pocket of a passenger. A. put B. to be putting C. to put D. putting 49.Don’t leave the water______ while you . brush your teeth. A run B running C being run D to run 50. The man insisted________ a taxi for me even though I told him I lived nearby. A. find B. to find C. on finding D. in finding 51. A man is being questioned in relation to the ________ murder last night. A. advised B. attended C. attempted D. admitted 52. The old man, ____________abroad for twenty years, is on the way back to his motherland. A. to work B. working C. to have worked D. having worked 53. The news reporters hurried to the46 airport, only________ the film stars had left. A.to tell B.to be told C.telling . . . D.told . 54. Having been ill in bed for nearly a month, he had a hard time________ the exam. A.pass B.to pass C.passed D. passing . . . . 55. ______ the programme, they have to stay there for another two weeks. A. Not completing B. Not completed C. Not having completed D. Having not completed 56. You were silly not ____ your car. A. to lock B. to have locked C. locking D. having locked 57. _______ with the size of the whole earth, the biggest ocean does not seem big at all. A.Compare B.When . .47 comparing C.Comparing .D.When .compared 58. I don’t know whether you happen_____ , but I’m going to study in the U.S.A. this September. A. be heard B. be hearing to to C. to . . . hear D.to have heard . 59. __________ by the beauty of nature, the girl from London decided to spend another two days on the farm. A. Attracting B. Attracted C. be To . . . attracted D.Having attracted . 60. According to a recent U.S. survey, children spent up to 25 hours a week _________ TV. A. to watch B. to watching C. watching D. watch 61. The flu is believed _______ by viruses that like to reproduce in the cells inside48 the human nose and throat. A. causing B. being caused C. to be caused D. be have caused 62. The flowers ____ sweet in the botanic garden attract the visitors to the beauty of nature. A. to smell B. smelling C. smelt D. to be smelt 63. The disc, digitally ______ in the studio, sounded fantastic at the party that night. A. recorded B. recording C. to be recorded D. having recorded 64. Having been attacked by terrorists, ________. A. doctors came to their rescue B. the tall building collapsed C. an emergency measure was taken D. warnings were given to tourists 65. I'm going to the supermarket this afternoon. Do you have anything _______? A. to be buying B. to buy C. for buying D. bought49 66. The pilot asked all the passengers on board to remain ________ as the plane was making a landing. A. seat B. seating C. seated D. to be seating 67. Victor apologized for _____ to inform me of the change in the plan. A. his being not able B. him not to be able C. his not being able D. him to be not able 68. After his journey from abroad, Richard Jones returned home, _____ A. exhausting B. exhausted C. being exhausted D. having exhausted 69. Suddenly, a tall man driving a golden carriage ________ the girl and took her away, ______ into the woods. A. seizing ..., disappeared B. seized ..., disappeared C. seizing…, disappearing D. seized ..., disappearing50 70. Daddy didn’t mind what we were doing, as long as we were together, fun. A.had . B.have . C.to . have D.having . 71. The storm left, _____ a lot of damage to this area. A. caused B. to have caused C. to cause D. having caused 72. While watching television, __________. A. the doorbell rang B. the doorbell rings C. we heard the doorbell ring D. we heard the doorbell rings 73. “You can’t catch me!” Janet shouted, __________ away. A. run B. running C. to run D. ran 74. You should understand the traffic rule by now. You’ve had it ____ often enough. A. explaining B. to explain C. explain D. explained 75. I don’t want ____ like I’m speaking ill of51 anybody, but the manager’s plan is unfair. A. to sound B. to be sounded C. sounding D. to have sounded 76. Professor Smith, along with his assistants, ____ on the project day and night to meet the deadline. A. work B. working C. is working D. are working 77. He got well-prepared for the job interview, for he couldn’t risk ____ the good opportunity. A. to lose B. losing C. to be lost D. being lost 78. It is unbelievable that the fans waited outside the gym for three hours just ____ a look at the sports stars. A. had B. having C. to have D. have 79. More and more people are signing up for Yoga classes nowadays, ____ advantage of the health and relaxation benefits. A. taking B. taken C. having taken D. having been taken52 80. ____ in a white uniform, he looks more like a cook than a doctor. A. Dressed B. To dress C. Dressing D. Having dressed 81. I send you 100 dollars today, the rest ____ in a year. A. follows B. followed C. to follow D. being followed 82. I really can't understand her like that. A. you treat B. you to treat C. why treat D. you treating 83. It’s necessary to be prepared for a job interview. ______ the answers ready will be of great help. A. To have had B. Having had C. Have D. Having 84. When asked by the police, he said that he remembered _____at the party, but not ______. A. leaving B. to leave C. leaving D. to53 leave 85. The prize of the game show is $30,000 and an expenses ________ vacation to China. A. paying B. paid C. to be paid D. being paid 86. I couldn’t do my homework with all that noise ________. A. going on B. goes on C. went on D. to go on 87. ___ with a difficult situation, Arnold decided to ask his boss for advice. A. To face B. Having faced C. Faced D. Facing 88. The repairs cost a lot, but it’s money well . A.to spend B.spent C.being spent . . . D.spending . 89. ________from other continents for millions of years, Australia has many plants and animals not found in any other54 country in the world. A.Being separated . B.Having separated . C.Having been separated . D.To . be separated 90. They started off late and got to the airport with minutes to _______ . A.spare B.catchC.leave . . . D.make . 91. Everybody in the village likes Jack because he is good at telling and _________ jokes. A. turning up B. putting up C. making up D. showing up 92. ---- Is Bob still performing? ---- I'm afraid not. He is said________ the stage already as he has become an official A. to have left B. to leave C. to have been left D. to be left 93. _____in the mountains for a week, the55 two students were finally saved by the local police. A. Having lost B. Lost C. Being lost D. Losing 94. All these gifts must be mailed immediately ______ in time for Christmas. A.in order to have received . B.in . order to receive C.so as to be received . D.so as to .be receiving 95. ―Can the project be finished as planned? ―Sure, it completed in time, we’ll work two more hours a day. A.having got B.to get C.getting . . . D.get . 96. When_______help, one often says “Thank you.” or “It’s kind of you.” A.offering B.to offer C.to be offered . . .56 D.offered . 97. Oil prices have risen by 32percent since the start of the year, _____ a record US$57.65 a barrel on April 4. A. have reached B. reaching C. to reach D. to be reaching 98. I think you’ll grow ________ him when you know him better. A.liking B.to be like C. to . . . like D.to be liking .99.The manager, _______ it clear to us that . he didn’t agree with us, left the meeting room. A.who has made B.having made . . C.made . D.making . 100. _________ more about university courses, call (920) 746-3789. A.To find out B.Finding out . . C.Find out . D.Having found out .57 101. He glanced over at her, ______ that though she was tiny, she seemed very well put together. A. noting B. noted C. to note D. having noted 102. He hurried to the station only ______ that the train had left. A. to find B. finding C. found D. to have found 103. Frank’s dream was to have his own shop ____ to produce the workings of his own hands. A. that B. in which C. by which D. how 104. This company was the first ________ portable radios as well as cassette tape recorders in the world. A. producing B. to produce C. having produced D. produced 105. Accustomed to ________ the steep mountains, he had no difficulty reaching the top. A. climbing B. climb C.58 having climbed D. have climbed 106. When the first English settlers arrived in the New World, the Indians ________ jewellery made of animal bones greeted them warmly. A. wearing B. to wear C. worn D. having worn 107. The purpose of new technology is to make life easier, ________ it more difficult. A. not making B. not make C. not to make D. nor to make 108. Sugar, when ________ with water, dissolves quickly. A. mixed B. mixing C. mix D. is mixed Key: 1-20: CCDAC AADBB CBAAA ABBCD 21-40: ABADD BBAAD DDCBA AAABA 41-60: DCCDD CBDBC CDBDC BDDBC59 61-80: CBABB CCBDD DCBDA CBCAA 81-100: CDDCB ACBCA CABCB DBCBA 101-108 AABBA ACA60
赞助商链接

我要回帖

更多关于 不定式做主语 的文章

随机推荐