3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求一篇英语作文要求字数在300-400内容是写一篇关于旅游计划的作文 旅游地方随你 就是写你准备去什么地方旅游 怎么去 和谁去这类的等等
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I am thankful for you all.It is happy who has a grateful heartIt is sweet that has a gratitude of lifeGive thanks with a grateful heart Give thanks to the Holy OneGive thanks Give thanksI Love You, Mom... and I want you to know why I feel so proud to be your daughter You are a remarkable womanin a man's worldYou are strong but softYou are strong but caringYou are strong but compassionate You are a remarkable womanin a selfish worldYou give to your friendsYou give to your familyYou give to everyoneFather, we thank Thee for the night, And for the pleasant morning light, For rest and food and loving care, And all that makes the world so fair. Help us to do the things we should, To be to others kind and good, In all we do, in all we say, To grow more loving every day.Teacher, you do all these things, With You’re a teacher for all seasons, And you have my gratitude!Thank youfor all my hands can holdThank youfor all my eyes can seeThank youfor all my ears can hearI am thankful for you all.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码作文网为你甄选多篇一篇关于未来的英语作文的优秀作文,文章内容以一篇关于未来的英语作文为中心,作文有议论,叙事 ,想象等形式。作文字数有400字、600字、800字。
四川省宜宾兴文县中城三校2.1班雷云帆未来中城三校雷云帆指导教师魏勤在外公的眼里,未来是知识的世界在外婆的眼里,未来是休息的世界在爸爸的眼里,未来是足球的世界在妈妈的眼里,未来是时装的世界在妹妹的眼里,未来是玩具的世界在弟弟的眼里,未来是机器人的世界在我...未来的篮球未来的篮球是一个机器球,只有一个,也不会破。未来的篮球就像个小孩,谁先得到它,未来的篮球就听他的话。如果,你把未来的篮球投到篮筐,你只要叫一声:进球。未来的篮球就会马上进球,如果你投到离篮筐很远的地方,叫一声...未来的世界作文400字我们未来的世界会很奇妙,如果想把自己的创造留到未来的世界里,就要去想象。让我来说一下我心里面的未来世界什么样吧。未来世界的汽车:未来世界里的汽车要用声音控制,如果谁开车睡着了,车子可以自动走或者停在路边。车子要不...啊,未来......新疆区哈密市市八校六(5)班黄磊啊,未来是一个神秘的字眼,未来是一个未知的世界,未来是一个好奇的传说,未来是一道难解的奥数。未来是一部厚厚的字典,未来是一本耐读的寓言,未来是一道迷人的风景,未来是一条长长...未来的书未来有许多的东西,有未来的鞋、未来的电视等。后来,我这位天才博士又发明了一样东西,那就是未来的书。未来的书是电子书。在学校里,小学生上学就用电子书。这种书每页虽然有半厘米厚,但是却和普通的书一样轻。这本书上的描红可以纠正学生写错的字,如果笔...你知道多少英语作文万能句子呢?写英语作文的时候,总是不知道要如何下手,有了这些英语作文万能句子就再也不用愁了!更多关于英语作文万能句子都在星火作文网。...学英语今天,妈妈带我去学英语。一开始我对英语一点也不感兴趣,每次上英语课时,总感觉英语很难学也很难念。但是,今天上了徐老师的课后,我对英语一下子就产生了很浓厚的好感,也觉得英语不是那么的难学了。徐老师上课可有意思呀!他先让我们做游戏-----开小火车,然...我的英语老师300字我们的英语老师姓庄。他的英语水平可以跟老外相比。他不仅是英语组的组长,还是政教务主任,管理能力也不差。庄老师很幽默。他总是把英语教的有趣,易学,英语课上总充满着欢声笑语。学英语时,有一些学生经常忘记一些单词的发音,总是用...英语书写大赛今天上学的时候,英语陈老师告诉了我一个喜讯我的英语书写大赛得了一等奖!我听到这个消息,高兴的一蹦三尺高,太HAPPY了!这跟我平时的习惯息息相关。我平时写字的时候就很认真,一点儿也不马虎,就算没有四线格,我也会写得工工整整,就拿我寒假做...今天是星期日,我和爸爸妈妈很早就起床了,因为今天是我去上英语课的日子,到了英语学院我热情的向老师打招呼,这时,铃声响了。我们都坐到自己的位置上,开始和老师学英语,公鸡COCK喔喔喔,母鸡HEN咕咕答小鸡CHICK叽叽叽....不一会下课的铃声响了,妈妈来接...未来的机器人作文400字未来的陪同机器人你们想知道未来的机器人是怎么样的吗?那就让我们一起穿越时空隧道,让我们一起去未来看看吧!在未来的千家万户里都将会有一个机器人。它有着一个圆圆的脑袋,一双圆圆的手,圆圆的身体,还有圆圆的双脚。当他休息时,他...未来的医院晚上我做了一个梦,梦见我感冒了,昏昏沉沉地来到医院。走进电梯,刚想按楼层,咦?按钮上的数字怎么变成了汉字,上面写着未来超市、未来书店、未来医院。于是我按了未来医院,门开了,一个身穿护士装的机器人来到我的面前,温柔...未来的汽车未来的汽车是什么样的?让我们穿越时空,来到五十年后的未来世界。未来的汽车不用汽油,完全使用太阳能发电,这很环保。如果在晚上外出,就把车在外面晒上一天,可以坚持两天在外行驶。未来的汽车还可以飞,它的车门下面有两个机翼...未来的海洋未来的海洋是什么样的呢?在这个世界上没有人能回答这个问题。海洋总让人捉摸不透,他喜怒无常,神秘莫测。我们对我们现在的海洋都没有捉摸透,更何况是未来的海洋呢?也许,未来的人类科技十分发达。未来的海洋会成为人类栖息的地方。亿万之众,集...未来的琵琶演奏家安徽省铜陵市建设小学601班蒋冰晗我的未来充满着五彩的梦。我梦见了,我未来当上了一名医生,救死扶伤,受人尊重;我梦见了,我未来当上了人民教师,把知识传给同学们,受人爱戴。其实,我真正的梦想是未来成为一名琵琶演奏家。未...今天我和爸爸一起去报名了英语兴趣班。我记得有一次我去体验学英语,老师写得我眼花缭乱我是一句也听不懂,不过他们都是学过的。这次妈妈给我报名了新学期,大家都没学过,我相信自己一定能学好我喜欢英语兴趣班,不过我喜欢新学期不喜欢他们上了半个学期我再...英语听写后在今天的英语课上,章老师上好新课后,就给我们听写、拼读英语单词。章老师先后报了门、教室、学校、老师、学生、床、房间等单词让我们听写。这些单词中有的比较简单,我一下子就能听写出来,有些我只有一点点会拼,对那些难的,我只能听着发呆。我想,这个章...你知道高考英语作文万能句子都有哪些吗?想要考试英语作文拿高分,那就抓紧时间把下列高考英语作文万能句子都背下来吧!更多高考英语作文万能句子都在星火作文网。...补英语啦!今天开始补英语啦!真期待能马上见到新的老师和同学。我的妈妈骑着摩托带着我,顶着烈日,来到了距我家有20多里地的沟门子,去育才英语那里补课。刚进教室,许许多同学都交流感情,虽然初次见面但是大家都觉的很亲切,不觉的陌生,这也...英语老师小星星英语学校有两个老师。一个是MISSWANG,一个是MISTLI。MISSWANG是一个女老师,她身材苗条,两只眼睛炯炯有神,乌黑发亮的头发披在肩上。经常着一身休闲衣。对同学可好了。讲课时,特别耐心,经常与我们做游戏,在...未来很奇妙,未来很美好。我们幻想未来,我们感悟未来。或许,长大后我会成为伟人;或许,以后我只是一个平凡的人。但这些都不重要,我们幻想未来,我们珍惜未来。让我们在未来的世界里更加精彩。未来多奇妙,未来多美好;未来又有谁能猜透。未来的世...你有想象过未来的汽车应该是怎么样的吗?它是不是更加的环保了呢?速度是不是也更快了?当然是不是也更加的安全了呢?篇一:未来的汽车作文350字未来的汽车环保又奇妙。未来的汽车不需要用汽油,它不会排放污气,只要储存阳光就可以前行...未来的交通工具作文400字未来的火车在生活中,你们一定坐过火车吧!让我们坐上时光机,去未来探索一下火车吧。在未来的火车站里,我们看见了一列列五彩斑斓的火车正打着嘟嘟的上车铃,准备出站起航。我们坐上了车,来到了一个十字路口,那边车多人多,司机按...你会写未来作文吗?这就是武进每一个中小学生未来的学习生活。我期待这一天早日到来。更多关于未来作文都在星火作文网。...未来,并不遥远abc123yg未来对我来说,是一个神秘而美丽的世界。我对于未来,却充满了无限的期望。因为,我长大了。就可以为祖国的繁荣昌盛贡献自己的力量。可是,未来的到来又是那么悄然。年复一年,日复一日,岁月如水,在我们身边流过...我已经是五年级的学生了,需要背诵的英语单词量也增加了许多。很多同学都说学英语好难,而我却不觉得,因为我有学英语的窍门!每天早晨多背诵。俗话说得好:一年之计在于春,一日之计在于晨。人在清晨的记忆力是最好的。每天不用背很多,只要背五到六个...英语兴趣班终于可以上兴趣班了!我特别兴奋。这一天,我兴致勃勃地来到学校觉得特别快乐!最让我感兴趣的还是我可以到兴趣班去参加上课了。来到学校,我看到时间还早,就准备好东西耐心等待。叮零零上课开始了,大家急忙向英语兴趣班的教室跑去。来到教室,...英语话剧比赛星期四,我格外兴奋,因为下午我们要去进行英语话剧比赛。中午,我迅速吃完饭,和同学们一起去老师的办公室化妆。1:30我们乘坐大巴士出发了,我有一丝紧张,但又有一丝兴奋。终于到南化四小了,我们先到会议室准备。到我们了,我们走进比赛场...英语大赛山东省滨州市滨城区滨城区第一小学六年级四班高志昊今天是2月1日,也是个特别的日子。CCTV“英拓杯”英语风采大赛滨州赛区预赛即将在今天开始!我这个“华侨”当然也要去参赛了!参赛地点是在滨州市第四中学办公楼四楼的多功能厅。我和爸爸妈妈乘出租...英语大赛山东省滨州市滨城区滨城区第一小学六年级四班高志昊今天是2月1日,也是个特别的日子。CCTV“英拓杯”英语风采大赛滨州赛区预赛即将在今天开始!我这个“华侨”当然也要去参赛了!参赛地点是在滨州市第四中学办公楼四楼的多功能厅。我和爸爸妈妈乘出租...
移动端访问:
??????????
??????????求大神帮忙写一篇英语作文,《我的童年》,字数要求150字左右。10金!!~~优秀追加!!求原创!!!_百度知道
求大神帮忙写一篇英语作文,《我的童年》,字数要求150字左右。10金!!~~优秀追加!!求原创!!!
我是90后的,内容主要写90后拥有的共同回忆(比如四驱赛车,陀螺,沙包等等),语言尽可能成熟点,水平控制在高考水平
-------------------如果是复制粘贴非原创的,恕不认账!!!
-----------------日中午前~~~~江湖救急啊!!!!
我有更好的答案
My Chilhood(我的童年)Although l am a senior high school student,my chilhood always stay in my mind for good.During my chilhood , l almost played games with my friends every day.We went fishing,climbed the mountains and played basketball with ohter teams.We had a good time every day.Because of this, l always couldn't finish homework on time so that my parents and head teachers made me face the music.Times goes by, my childhood is wonderful and unforgetful.大意:虽然我现在是名中学生,但对童年和小伙伴们一起爬山,钓鱼等 一些事情难以忘怀,也写了自己因为贪玩而无法完成作业。I grew up in a small village. I am the second child of the family, and my sister is the eldest. Our house is on the main street of the village so I always saw a lot of people on the streets There were farmers, fishermen, and a few merchants in the village. My sister and I used to play with the next- their father is an elementary school teacher. Sometimes when we played together in the house we made so much noise that my mother wanted us to play outside, so we went to the seashore to look for crabs and clams, and pretty seashells, too. Also, we enjoyed running on the beach chasing each other. On breezy days we used to enjoy flying kites on the beach. When I look back on my early life in the village, I feel I had a happy childhood.I really had a happy childhood. I grew up in a countryside which was really beautiful. Beautiful mountain, trees, flowers and all kinds of plants. I often went hiking with my parents and caught insects. My parents taught me how to swim. And we often swam in the swimming pool and I could swim very well. My friends and I often played football and hide and seek together. I didn't need to worry about my study.
采纳率:80%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。My favourite writer―Lu XunLu Xun is my favourite writer. He is one of the most famous writers in China. He wrote a lot of literary works. He was thin and not tall. He always wore a long old coat in that time. At first, he wanted to be a doctor and save peop le?s lives. So he learned medicine, but later he found the Chinese were in sensitive when they faced the oppression of th eir enemies. So he began to write articles to wake the people up. Lu Xun wrote some famous novels, he attacked the social mores in that time, and in his works, many persons were kno wn very well, such as “Ah Q”“Kong Yi ji”. I like Lu Xun because I also want to be a great writer like him. I like reading and writing, and I often write some articl es in my free time. Though I don?t have good literary talent or a large vocabulary, I spend lots of time reading and writi ng to improve my writing skills. Lu Xun is my hero, I will learn more from him. I believe I can be a great writer like him in the future.My DreamsI want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save theirpatients. To be a doctor is really great. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. Then I can help many people out of danger. I will be the happiest girl in the world. I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every evening. We can get lots of important informationfrom them. They make the world smaller and also make us happy. I would like to be a reporter when I grow up. And I can learn a lot about China and the other countries around the world. I can meet many superstars as well. can come true one day, because there?s an old saying “where there is a will, there is a way.” I have lots of dreams. I think my dreamsMy LifestyleDifferent people have different lifestyles. They do the same things from morning to evening every day. Usually, they write their plans on paper. But sometimes they remember what things they will do in their minds. I also have my own lifestyle. It is wonderful! I get up early on weekdays, and do the school things then. But at the weekend, I never get up early. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. One day, I stayed in bed very late. It was a weekday. The clock rang. It was six thirty. But I didn?t hear it. I stayed in bed until seven o?clock. I looked at the clock and jumped from the bed to the floor. I was afraid, “Oh, my God, I will be late.” I shouted. So I didn?t have breakfast. I put on my shoes and took a taxi to the school. I was in good luck that day. I wasn?t late for school. I was pleased that time. I think I should get up earlier on weekdays or I will be late. I believe you get up earlier on weekdays. Best wishes for you.An Unforgettable ChallengeWhen I was ten years old, I began to chat with foreigners. But I was very shy. Gradually, I became more and more confident with foreigners? help. The following year, I went to Yangzhou with two foreigners. I became their guide. First, we came into the ShouxiRiver. They wanted to look around the river by boat. I told them the price. Then we got into the boat. When we looked out at the sight, we all felt very beautiful. After that, they went to buy souvenirs. The sellers couldn?t speak English. Though it was very hard, I tried my best to listen to their words carefully and translate the sentences. They bought some souvenirs with my help. Next, we went to a small zoo, and we took some photos. There were not many animals. When we felt hungry, we went out and had lunch. After lunch, we visited some old houses. They learned more about Chinese history. This wasn?t only a big challenge but also an unforgettable challenge. This opportunity made me confident and brave. catch many opportunities in the future, then I can speak English, because I think practice makes perfect.I hope I canAn English TestEnglish is one of the most important subjects. I like English very much. However, I am not good at English because I always make some mistakes in the English test. It was the time for an English test yesterday. Our English teacher, Emmy, came into the classroom with some test papers under her arm. She wore a smile on her face, and then she said, “OK. The test will begin. I hope that you will try your best to do it well. If you are careful enough, you will get a good result.” At first, I felt a little nervous. But when I heard her words, I calmed down. I said to myself, “I can do better than before.” At the beginning of the test, I came across some difficult problems. I did not know what to do. I was very worried. I kept saying to myself, “I must calm down. Then I can work them out.” A few minutes later I worked these problems out. I felt very happy. Then I went on working on my test. Thirty minutes later, I finished my test. I thought I could get more than 97 points for this test because the questions were not very hard. But when I saw my points, I couldn?t believe my eyes. I only got 93 points. I was very surprised. I made some careless mistakes in the English test. I thought hard but I only got 93 points. There are two reasons. Firstly, although I worked hard, I didn?t work hard enough. Other students work harder than I did. Secondly, I wasn?t careful enough. I am a careless girl. I think if I can become a careful girl, I will get more points. I believe I can. I will try my best to learn English well.My Favourite Writer---Guo JingmingGuo Jingming is a famous writer in China. I think all the students have known him. He is also my favourite writer. He was born in 1983. He has published many books, such as “Visionary”,” The Summer Still Doesn?t Come”…These books are very touching. I often cry and shed bitter tears while I am reading his books. I thought he was a pessimistic person but now I think he is sensational person. He doesn?t want to grow up judged by this. I think he is pure and naive. Although he is a writer, he studies well. I admire him very much. His words are common, but they make people feel quite close to him. a writer like him when I grow up. I hope he can write better articles and I want to beGo Out To TravelI went to three cities to play during last summer holidays. They are Beijing, Dalian and HuHehot. I went to Beijing more than eight times. Beijing is the capital of China. It?s a big city. I am very familiar with Beijing. It takes an hour and forty minutes from Nantong to Beijing by plane. There are many tall buildings in Beijing. It?s a modern city. My family visited the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, the Palace Museum, the Beihai Park, the Space Museum, etc. I went to the countryside of Beijing to go boating and fishing. It was very interesting. I went shopping in WangFuJing. I bought lots of souvenirs and other things. I like eating Beijing snacks. They are delicious. Don?t miss Beijing Duck. It is really nice. Dalian is a beautiful city. Dalian is close to Beijing. I spent 5o minutes on theplane. Dalian is near the sea. I smelled the salt in the air. The roads are clean. There are lots of trees and flowers near the roads. There are many esplanades and Japanese buildings. There are some fountains in one of the esplanades. Some people flew kites and walked on the esplanades. We went to see the beach and the sea. The sea is blue. There were many swimmers in the sea. I lay on the beach to see the sky. Dalian is a very nice place to live in. Huhehot is in Inner Mongol. There are lots of large grasslands. The grasslands areendless. The sky is bright blue. There were a lot of horses and sheep. They were running or eating grass. I rode a horse on the grassland. I picked some colourful flowers. We drank tea with milk. There is a small desert, it was very hot when I walked on it. The sand could sing. These trips helped me open my eyes. I enjoyed my day.Wenbo---A Brave GrilWenbo is a girl from Hangzhou, China. I knew her in Singapore last summer holiday. She studied in Singapore and she was the top student in her class. She came first in the final. He hair is short and eyes are bright. She likes reading so she has poor eyesight. She wears a pair of glasses with black edges, like a boy. I admire her because of her character, very frank and outspoken. Her classmates were often offered by her. But she doesn?t care what her classmates think of her. As I knew her better and better, I found that Wenbo had a good sense of humor and she is fond of Jay Zhou as well. Her desk was covered with Jay?s pictures. She likes singing any time she likes.Her parents work in the government of Hangzhou. She went abroad alone. Now, Wenbo studies inCanada. When I e-mailed her to ask if she felt lonely and strange, she said certainly no and she would adapt herself
besides, there are lots of Chinese students in her new school. You see, what a brave and optimistic girl!How To Learn English WellEnglish is important in the modern world. It is spoken all over the world. But a few students don?t learn English well. S o they want to drop English. I suggest that you shouldn?t give up English, because English is used in many countries as the first or second language. Most business letters are written in English. It is helpful for you to work in the future. If y ou don?t know English, you will fall behind others in future. How can you learn English well? First, you should persevere. It?s true that English is sometimes really very difficult for us. But if you have a good method of learning, I think you will be good at it. Both English listening and speaking are t he most difficult for almost every beginner. Sometimes, it seems impossible to learn. But I think if you do a lot of practi ce, you will make progress, you should speak more and listen more often. You?d better speak English with your classmat es as often as possible not only in class but also out of class. I advise you to buy a radio, so you can listen to some E nglish programmes over the radio. Then you will travel in the world of English.If you do that, you?ll be able to learn En glish well easily, and you?ll like English very much. I hope all of you will become good at English step by step.My Favourite SeasonThe climate in our country is very pleasant. It?s always warm in spring, hot in summer and cold in winter. My favourite season is autumn, because it?s always warm in September and October. It?s often cold in November. It?s cer tainly interesting. The other reason is the days are short and the nights are long. The sun rises late and sets early. I can do my favourite things in the evening. Autumn is a harvest season. I can make great progress in autumn. I like the golden season, and you?Dont Waste Water请看下面的这幅漫画,再联想实际生活,写一篇短文,词数 120 左右。题目:Don?t Waste Water Don't Waste Water A man is washing his clothes ,regardless of the notice above &Save the Water Please.& As we see ,water is the source of life. But there is very limited available water resources in our world. So we shouldn't waste it. Of course, we have to use it to drink, cook, wash, clean and etc. But we must remember not to use it extravagantly. If we didn't stop such wasteful habits, we would cut off the development of the world and the human life.A Diary下午数学考试,你成绩不好,心情郁闷。晚上几个好朋友邀 你去歌厅(KTV)唱歌,你们一晚上唱得很尽兴。你用日记的形式 记录下你今天的活动及感受。 日记须包括以下几个要点: 1.下午的数学考试你的成绩不佳,心情一直不好。 2.晚上同学邀请你去 KTV 唱歌,这是你第一次去 KTV。 3.大家唱得彳艮高兴,而你一直当听众,你觉得你的歌唱得不好,不敢唱。 4.在大家的鼓励下,你终于拿起麦克风(microphone),唱了一首英文歌曲“I believe I can fly”。 5.现在你的心情舒畅了;更重要的是:你找回了自信(selfconfidence)。 6.你在日记中对自己说了这样一句话:“……” 注意: 1.词数 100 左右。 2.日记必须包括所有要点,但可以用不同的句式表达。 3.日记的开头已写好。A Diary May 20,2005 Friday SunnyThis evening I went to the KTV with some of my good friends. This was the first time that I had been to a KTV. At first I didn't want to go. I had been in a bad mood the whole afternoon because I didn't do well in the math exam. At the KTV, everybody sang his favourite songs very happily exc ept me. I was the only one of the audience. I didn't dare to have a try. Because I was afraid that I couldn't sing well. Encouraged by my classmates, I picked up the microphone and sang an English song &I believe I can fly& I have become cheerful now and above all I've regained selfconfidence. I believe that the worst enemy in one's life is oneself. I shouldn't lose heart just because of one or two failures. Because I still have chances to try.The Test根据下面提供的情景,写一段接续文字。 注意:词数不少于 30。 This Monday morning, I biked to class as usual. When I walked into the classroom, I found all my classmates nervou s and quiet, studying.The Test I was wondering why when the bell rang. Our English teacher came into the classroom with the test papers in her ha nd. Oh, I had forgotten all about the test and I had done nothing but play during the weekend. Suddenly I became nervo us, too.To Thomas假如你是李华,家住江苏南京上海路 80 号,2005 年暑假参加了全国中学生英语夏令营。请根据所给要点,给加拿大的笔友 Thomas 写一封信,谈谈夏令营的情况和你的感受。写信日期: 2005 年 8 月 10 日。 1.营址:烟台市。 2.活动日期:7 月底,4 天. 3.参加人员:全国中学生外语能力竞赛获胜者;中、美、英、澳英语教师。 4.活动内容: (1)举行英语演讲比赛。 (2)观看学生表演,浏览名胜。 (3)交流英语学习经验感受:①提高了英语口语能力;②交了许多朋友;③玩得很开心。 注意: 1.包括所提供要点,可适当增减细节. 2.词数 100 左右。To Thomas 80 Shanghai Road Nanjing, Jiangsu, PRC Augustl0,2005 Dear Thomas, Nice to hear from you again. This summer vacation, at the end of July, we winners of NEPCS went to a four-day su mmer camp held in Yantai. Some English teachers from China, The USA, England and Australia joined us. We had anEnglish speech competition, watched wonderful performances given by the students in Yantai and visited some places of i nterest. Besides, we exchanged our English learning experience. All the time English was spoken. Thus our spoken Englis h has greatly improved and I have made many new friends. We really had great fun in the camp. With best wishes! Yours, Li HuaAn Agreement假如你是一名高三学生,经常为看电视的事跟妈妈闹意见,今天你和妈妈达成一致。请根据以下表格的内容,以“An Agree ment”为题为《英语广场》写一篇 120 词左右的英语短文。┌─────────────┬──────────────┐ │ 母亲 │ 儿子 │├─────────────┼──────────────┤ │高三学生学习任务重,看电视│学习一天彳艮疲劳,看电视可以│ │浪费时间 │放松一下 │├─────────────┼──────────────┤ │儿子自制力差,看电视会影响│看电视也可以增长知识,了解 │ │学习,长期看电视会影响视力│国际国内大事,紧跟时代 ├─────────────┴──────────────┤ │星期天中不准我看电视,但在周末允许我看新闻、文艺、体育 │ │ │或科普类节目│└────────────────────────────┘注意: 1.短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数; 2.不要漏掉表格中的内容,但不能逐字翻译; 3.可适当增添合乎情理的过渡性语言。 I am a senior three student. I often quarrel with my mother over whether I can watch TV after school. My mother... An Agreement I am a senior three student. I often quarrel with my mother over whether I can watch TV after school. My mother h olds the view that students in senior three, shouldering heavy loads, are too busy to spare any time to watch TV. It seem s to her that' once I am allowed to do that I'll not be able to control myself and forget all about my study. She also thi nks that it is bad for my eyes to watch TV too often. But I really can't accept her ideas. I think it a relaxation to watc h TV after a day's hard work. Watching TV can not only relax me, but broaden my horizons. Now we've at last reache d an agreement that I can only watch TV at weekends, and the programs should be limited to news,programs of entertain ment, sports or science.A Good Form of Social Practice假定你正在参加一场英语辩论赛。你是正方辩手,试用英语简要地表明自己的观点。词数 60 左右。 1.高中生重视功课,而对社会所知甚少 2.假期做 apart―time job 是很好的社会实践 3.通过书本学到的东西不如通过实践学到的东西有效 4.通过社会实践,我们可以在知识和能力两个方面取得进步 5.假期做 apart-time job 的报酬或多或少有些帮助A Good Form of Social Practice Dear friends, Here are my points. Taking a part-time job is a good form of social practice. What is learned in books can't have th e same deep effect on us as what is learned through experience. In social practice, we can surely make progress in both knowledge and ability. Besides, by taking a part-time job, we may get paid more or less to help our family. Thus,I will say senior school students should take a part-time job in holiday,if possible, of course. YoursSociety Calls for Heroes请你参加我们有关“英雄”问题的讨论,写一篇 100 词左右的议论文。短文需包括以下内容,题目自拟。 1.英雄具有什么样的品质? 2.为什么现在英雄(见义勇为的人)越来越少? 3.如果让你选择,你愿意做英雄还是普通人? 注意: 词数 100 左右。 Society Calls for Heroes In my opinion, it is not so easy to be a hero. First,a hero must be brave. When he sees someone do a bad deed, he must bebrave enough to catch him or to stop him. Secondly, he must be strong enough, otherwise he himself will be beaten to death. There are fewer heroes now because of several reasons. I think the most important reason is that people don't want to mind other people's business. Because they think it will do them no good. But I think society calls for heroes. Fighting against crimes is not just the job of the police. It's the duty of every citizen.Notice-通知假设你们将于 5 月 10 日去体检。请根据下列内容和提示,写一篇口头通知,词数 80 左右。 1.体检地点:人民医院,离我们学校不远,步行大约 15 分钟的路程。 2.体检日期:5 月 10 日上午 8 点,星期六。 注意: 1.7:45 在医院门口集合,可以骑车或步行前往。 2.体检前空腹。 3.在医院保持安静,听从医生和护士的安排。Notice Attention please, everyone, Our class will go to have a physical examination in People's Hospital on Saturday, 10th May. We'll meet at the hospi tal gate at 7:45.. It is not far from our school. It's about fifteen minutes' walk.You may either walk there or go there by bicycle. The examination will begin at 8:00. We are not allowed to eat or drink anything before the examination. Keep quiet there and listen to the doctors and nurses. After the examination you may go home.Mobile Phone-手机 某校周刊在中学生中展开了就中学生能否在校园使用手机的大讨论。请你根据以下提示,发表自己的看法. 1.手机是高科技的产物,它不仅体积小,重量轻,携带方便,而且通信快捷。它的功能齐全,既能用于通话,又能传递 短信息和上网等。 2.有不少中学生把手机带进学校,与家长和朋友保持联系,取代书信交流;有的学生甚至在考试中用手机传递答案,作 考试作弊之用。 Mobile Phone Being a product of high-technology,mobile phones are being more and more widely used. It's small in size, light in weight and easy to carry, offering fast and convenient service for communication.It's of multi-function. The users use it for calling, sending short messages and internet-surfing. In recent years, mobile phones have become popular among middle school students. Quite a few use them at school to keep in touch with their families and friends instead of writing letters, which, of course brings convenience to them. But I don't think it's good to do so. In spite of the advantage mentioned above, student users often waste a lot of time chatting over the phone in their spare time, some even use them to cheat in exams. In addition, mobile phone bill is also a heavy burden on students' families.About Weight-losing-减肥当今女性减肥已成为一种时尚。减肥的方法层出不穷,有的采用节食减肥,有的进行运动减肥,有的利用药物减肥,有的甚 至进行手术减肥。市场上一时出现了不少的减肥药、减肥茶、减肥器械及减肥内衣等。然而,各种减肥的方法效果不一,有 的甚至带来副作用。 请你谈谈减肥的这一现象和你认为较好的减肥方法,并陈述理由。About Weight-losing Nowadays weight-losing has become popular among young and middle-aged women. In order to make themselves prett y-looking, they try many different ways of losing weight. Some go on a diet, some take exercise,some eat medicine ,othe rs even turn to operation for help. As a result,a lot of products have come into being,such as special medicines, tea and equipment. They are used in different ways and work differently, but some have side effects. In my opinion, it's understandable that women seek beauty, but they should do it in a proper way. Taking exercise is the way that I most favor. But the other methods are likely to do harm to people's health more or less.给杰夫的一封信-To Jeff美国中学生 Jeff 将要来你所在的红星中学学习中文,经协商安排住在你家。假设你是李华,请给 Jeff 写一封信,按照下图顺 序介绍他来中国后的生活安排。 注意: 1.信的开头已为你写好; 2.词数不少于 60。(2005 年北京卷)Dear Jeff, I'm Li Hua from Beijing Hongxing Middle School. y while you're in Beijing. I 'm very happy to learn that you're going to stay with my familTo Jeff Dear Jeff, I'm Li Hua from Beijing I-Iongxing Middle School. while you're in Beijing. While you are here, we'll provide you with a room of your own with a bed, a desk, a couple of chairs and a TV. Y ou'll also have your own bathroom. Our school is quite close to our home. So we could go to school together by bik e. At noon we'll eat at the school dining hall. I'm sure you'll like the delicious Chinese food there,and enjoy talking wit h friends over lunch. Classes in our school usually finish at 4 in the afternoon. You can then join other students in playi ng ball games or swimming. It'll be a lot of fun. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know. We'll try our best to make your stay here in Beijing a pl easant experience. Best wishses ! Li Hua I'm very happy to learn that you're going to stay with my family给杰夫的一封信 亲爱的杰夫: 我叫李华,来自北京红星中学。听说你来北京将住在我家,我感到非常高兴。 当你来的时候,我们将为你提供一个属于你自己的房间,里面有一张床、一张桌子、一对椅子和一台电视机。你还有你 自己的卫生间。我们的学校离我家不远,因此我们可以一块骑自行车去上学。中午我们可以在学校的餐厅里就餐。我相信你 会喜欢那儿美味的中国食物。午饭期间你也可以和周围的朋友聊天。在我校,下午 4 点放学。放学后,你可以和同学们一块 儿打球或去游泳,你将会玩得很开心。 如果你有一些问题和请求的话,请让我知道。我将尽力让你在北京度过一段愉快的时光。 祝万事如意! 李 华Television Is Helpful-电视十分有用Television Is Helpful Television came into being in the 1930's. Since then, millions of children have grown up in front of television sets. Why do people like TV? Because it's helpful and has brought about great changes in our daily life. TV helps to open people's eyes. It brings the whole world into our homes. We can know everything in our country a nd in other parts of the world without leaving home. We can learn things better and more easily on TV than over the ra dio or in books. They can be heard and watched at the same time. TV helps open people's minds. It always brings new ideas to us.That makes us find new ways to do things better and faster. In a word, TV is helpful. It does us lots of good. It is really our good friend.电视十分有用 电视产生于 20 世纪 30 年代,从那以后,成千上万的孩子都是在电视的陪伴下长大的。人们为什么喜欢电视呢?因为它是 人类的好帮手,它使我们的日常生活发生了巨大变化。 电视能开阔人们的眼界,它能把整个世界展现到我们眼前,使我们足不出户就可以了解到国内外的一切事情。看电视比 听广播、看书更容易了解事物, 因为人们既能听到声音又能看到图像。 电视能开阔人们的思路,它不断给我们带来新观念,能启发我们找到提高办事质量和效率的新方法。 总之,电视十分有用,它给我们带来了巨大的好处,它真是人类必不可少的好朋友。Our City-我们的城市你的朋友首次来该城镇。仔细观察下图,用英语写一篇短文,向他介绍城里最热闹的街道并告诉他从火车站怎样到达这条街(第一句话已给出)。 I would like to make some recommendations to make your first visit to our town a pleasant one.Our City I would like to make some recommendations to make your first visit to our town a pleasant one. The busiest street i n our town is Prospect Avenue. There are many things to do and see in this street.First, you could visit the Art Museum, where an art show is going on.Directly across the street from the Art Museum is the library. If you would like to buy some books you could cross Third Street and go to the book store. It is on the south side of Prospect Avenue. From th ere, if you would like a snack, you have several choices. Continuing west on Prospect Avenue you could visit the ice-cre am shop, the bakery, or the candy store. Finally, cross Second Street and enjoy all the unusual animals at the pet store. To find Prospect Avenue from the train station,turn left on Fourth Street and head south. It is just two blocks to the entrance of the Art Museum. I hope you will enjoy your visit!我们的城市 为了让您愉快轻松地参观我们的城市,现在我向您简要介绍一下我们的城市。在我们城市里最繁华的街道是 Prospect Av enue,这条街上你可以看到许多景致,随意买到你喜欢的东西。首先,你可以参观艺术馆,那里即将举行艺术展。从这里穿 过这条街有一座图书馆,如果你想购书的话,你可以穿过第三条街到书店里买,这家书店位于 Prospect Avenue 的南侧;如 果你想就餐,你有好几种选择,沿着这条街继续西行,你就会发现一家冰淇淋店、一家面包店和一家糖果店。最后穿过第二 条街,到一家宠物店你可以欣赏到许多与众不同的动物。 从火车站出来,在第四条街向左转,然后向南直行,即可到达 ProsPect AVenue。仅仅通过两个街区,你就会找到艺术馆。 希望你玩得开心! Dictionary-词典假设你是李越,你的加拿大笔友 Steve 来信说,他和他的一些同学正在学中文,请你推荐两本学中文的词典。根据下表提供 的信息,请你给他写一封回信。recommend v. 推荐 The English-Chinese Chinese-Englis Dictionary (ECCED) 《英汉/汉英词典》 XinhuaDictionary(XD) 《新华字典》 注意:词数 100 左右。(2004 年浙江卷)Dictionary Dear Steve, I'm so pleased to learn that you and your classmates are learning Chinese. I'd like to recommend the following two d ictionaries.The English-Chinese Chinese-English Dictionary is really a good one for beginners. It has 18 000 English words and 20 000 Chinese words. Besides plenty of examples, it has many notes telling you how to use a word. Xinhua Di ctionary is the most popular Chinese dictionary, and it has a vocabulary of 10 000 words. It may also be useful to some advanced learners of Chinese. Of the two, ECCED is more expensive, costing 52 yuan, and XD costs 11 yuan.词典 亲爱的史蒂芬: 得知你和你的同学正在学习汉语我感到非常高兴。我想给你推荐两本词典。《英汉/汉英词典》对初学者来说很实用。 它收录 1.8 万个英语单词,2 万个汉字。此外,它还配有许多例句。有许多词条告诉你怎么使用这个单词 o《新华字典》是 现在最畅销的字典,它有 1 万的词汇量,对一些学汉语的高级知识分子也有参考价值。在这两本字典中,ECCED 价格高一 些,每本 52 元,XD 每本 11 元。 如果你想买这些字典的话,请及时通知我。 你的朋友 李 越 Please let me know if you want me to buy these dictionaries. Yours, Li rueBirthdays-生日你的英国朋友正在做一个课题:世界各地的生日庆祝方式。他请你介绍中国学生过生日的方式。请你根据以下要点写一篇短 文。 1.通常方式: (1)生日聚会; (2)生日礼物; (3)生日祝福。 2.我认为更有意义的庆祝方式和理由。 注意:100―120 词。(2005 年浙江卷)Birthdays Chinese students celebrate their birthdays in different ways. But the most common way is to have fun by drinking, si nging and dancing. On the birthday, one usually receives nice gifts and good wishes from friends and parents. Sometimes, parents will prepare a special dinner or a cake to show their love for their children. Since birthday celebration is one of the important activities in one's life. It can be done in more meaningful ways. For example, we can buy some flowers or cook a delicious meal for our mothers on that day. In this way, we express thanks to our parents in return for their l ove.生日 中国的学生用不同的方式来庆祝他们的生日。但最常见的方式是通过饮酒、唱歌和跳舞来取乐。一个人在他生日那天通 常会收到许多朋友和父母送给他的礼物和祝福。 有时, 父母们也会准备一个非常特殊的晚餐或一块蛋糕来表达他们对孩子的 爱。既然庆祝生日是人一生中最重要的活动之一,那么可以用其他更有意义的方式来庆祝。例如,在那天,我们可以亲自为 我们的妈妈买一些花或做一顿丰盛的饭菜,用这种方式来回报父母对我们深深的爱。 高考英语作文范例2004 年秋季高考 Directions: Write an English composition in 120-150 words according t o the instructions given below in Chinese. 老师要求你负责班级墙报( wall newspaper)工作并征求你的意见。 在日记 中表述你的决定并谈谈想法。 2005 年春季 Directions: Write an English composition in 120-150 words according to the instructions given below in Chinese. 你叫李宏,你校在为一批来自加拿大的交流学生征寻为期两周的住宿家庭。 你有意申请, 写封信说明你申请的理由。(包 括所具备的条件)。 2005 春季范文 Dear sir, I hear that our school will welcome some Canadian students to stay with us for or two weeks. Students who want to invite them to stay can take part in it. I want to try. First , my parents and I can speak English well. That benefits us to communicate with each other. Second, our house is big enough for he or she to stay. Furthermore , I live near the Huangpu River. It has a good view of Shanghai. Last but not least , in my home, he or she will enjoy much China culture. My grandpa and grandma are good at ha ndwriting. My grandma also has a good skill in Chinese painting. I think our friendly will give him a both interesting and comfortable experience. Thank you for your reading during your busy work.. I hope that you will agree with me . Yours sincerely, Li Hong 练习 假如你是王华,18 岁生日后,真的有种长大成人的感觉。于是你想就父母对你的关怀和你今后的打算,以书信形式同 爸爸妈妈谈谈。信的开头如下: Dear Mum and Dad, How are you doing ? 范文 Dear Mum and Dad, How are you doing ? I ?m writing to you about my gratitude for your having brought me up and my future plan. Dear Mum and Dad, I am already 18 years old, which shows that I have grown up. Whenever I am thinking of this, I can?t help feeling grateful to you . It is you who first give me encoutagement when I meet with difficulties, especially when I am not getting along well with my studies. Indeed, your inspiration seems to be a lamp, which offers me light of hope, courage and confidence. And more importantly, you are always teaching me to be good to others, and try to con tribute to our society. Dear Mum and Dad, I an now a senior three student , who is facing the competitive national college entrance exami nations, So first of all, I ought to try my best to pass the exams. I am sure that through my great efforts I can and will be able to realize my beautiful dream of being a key university student. Then, I will strive to be an independent youth. The social situation I will be facing must be more competitive, so I will develop and prepare myself to be a youth with a strong sense of cooperation and competition. Believe in me, Mum and Dad, I will make a difference. Best regards to you . Yours sincerely, Wang Hua 根据报道东方绿洲(Oriental Greenboat)要更名,有外国人建议用”Discovery Land” “Family Park” 或 “Youth Heaven ”。 写出你的看法;或者你自己拟个名字,并陈述理由。 范文如下: As is reported, Oriental Greenboat is planning to change its name. Many citizens as well as the foreigners have great interest in giving a new name such as “Discovery Land” “Family Park” or “Youth Heaven”. It suddenly occurs to me that why don?t we call it “The World of Discovery ”.I?ve got several reasons to account fo r it. First of all, the word “world” has a more meaningful definition than “park” or “ land”. According to my visit, Orien tal Greenboat covers a vast area, and it is more appropriate to call it a “world” rather than a “park”. Secondly, Oriental Greenboat provide the chance to enhance the relationship between family members and promote fri endship between the youth. We are give the opportunity to relax and enjoy ,thus discovering what is of great importance in our life. Thirdly , students are involved in many activities there. They come to discover how they should cooperate an d overcome the difficulties with their own efforts. This is a world for them to discover how wonderful and able they are! To sum up , I think it would be a wise choice to name it “ The World of Discovery”.高考英语作文模板 高考英语作文模版 对比观点题型 (1) 1. 2. 3. 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。 有一些人认为。。。 另一些人认为。。。 我的看法。。。The topic of ①-----------------(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions about it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------(支持 A 的理由一)What is more, ③-------------理由二). Moreover, ④---------------(理由三). While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,-----------------(支持 B 的理由一). Secondl y (besides),⑥------------------(理由二). Thirdly (finally),⑦------------------(理由三). From my point of view, I think ⑧----------------(我的观点). The reason is that ⑨--------------------(原因). As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice . (2) 给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点Some people believe that ①----------------(观点一). For example, they think ②-----------------(举例说明).And it will b ring them ③-----------------(为他们带来的好处). In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing,④-------------(我不同意该看法的理由一). For anot her thing, ⑤-----------------(反对的理由之二). Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that ⑥------------------(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).阐述主题题型 要求从一句话或一个主题出发,按照提纲的要求进行论述. 1. 2. 阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义. 分析并举例使其更充实.The good old proverb ----------------(名言或谚语)reminds us that ----------------(释义). Indeed, we can learn many things f orm it. First of all,-----------------(理由一). For example, -------------------(举例说明). Secondly,----------------(理由二). Another case is that ---------------(举例说明). Furthermore , ------------------(理由三). In my opinion, ----------------(我的观点). In short, whatever you do, please remember the say------A. If you understand it a nd apply it to your study or work, you”ll necessarily benefit a lot from it. 解决方法题型 要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径 1. 2. 问题现状 怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点) In recent days, we have to face I problem-----A, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ------------(说明 A的现状).Second, ---------------(举例进一步说明现状) Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. For one thing, --------------(解决方法一). For another -------------(解决方法二). Finally, --------------(解决方法三). Personally, I believe that -------------(我的解决方法). Consequently, I?m confident that a bright future is awaiting us becaus e --------------(带来的好处).说明利弊题型 这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表 明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测) 1. 2. 3. 说明事物现状 事物本身的优缺点(或一方面) 你对现状(或前景)的看法Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First ----------------(A的优点之一). Besides -------------------(A的优点之二). But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ---------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点). Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to --------------(我的看法). (From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in. Only by this way, ---------------(对前景的预测).)议论文的框架 (1) 不同观点列举型( 选择型 ) There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topi c varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to t his attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without s aying that ___观点一_____. People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二______ do_. In their point of view, on the one hand, ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no ubt that ___观点二______. firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. ItAs far as I am concerned, Iis not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________. (2)利弊型的议论文 Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvanta ges in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一_ _____. And secondly ___优点二_____. Just As a popular saying goes, &every coin has two sides&, __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negati ve aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______. To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum a t the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___.( 3 ) 答题性议论文 Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one o f us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem. As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, __途径一______. In addition, anothe r way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____. Above all, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerne d, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say, ____方法_____.( 4 ) 谚语警句性议论文 It is well know to us that the proverb: & ___谚语_______& has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in ou r study. It means ____谚语的含义_______. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. ( also theoreticall y) A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb __ __谚语_____. With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of pr actical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefit s we will get in our daily study and job.. 图表作文的框架 as is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in ____ ___ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________. There are d, at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On In it the one hand, ________. On the other han_______ is due to reasonsthe factthat ________.addition, ________ is responsible is generally believed thatfor _______. Maybe mentionedthere reasonsare some otherto show ________.Butthe aboveare commonly convincing. As nd far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound awell-grounded.实用性写作(申请信 ) Your address Month, Date, year Receiver's address Dear ..., I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to write a letter to tell yo u that.../ I am confident that I am suitable for the kind of the job you are advertising. .../ I feel I am competent to meet the requirements you have listed. On the one hand, .... On the other hand, .... I am enclosing my re sume for your kind consideration and reference. I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview. I will greatly appreciate a response from you a t your earliest convenience/ I am looking forward to your replies at your earliest convenience. Best regards for your health and success. Sincerely yours, XXX 现象说明文 Recently _______,what amazes us most is______________,it is ture that__________. There are many reasons explaining__________________________.The main reason is____________________. what is more_________________________.thirdly__________________________.As a result_______________. Considering all there,________________________.For one thing_____________________,for another________ ____.In Conclusion____________________. 一种事物或现象(负面意义倾向) 关于 A 的话题,早已引起了广泛的社会关注。如今在电视、报纸、日常生活的很多角落,都有越来越多的关于 A 的议论。 给 A 一个精确恒定的定义并非易事,因为它的概念涉及了科学、人性、思想、经济、社会、自然等广阔的领域。一般而言, 我们可以这样描述 A… A 能成为公众关注的焦点,主要是由于它对个人、集体乃至整个世界都有着不容忽视的不良影响。 认真分析后我们可以看到,A 对社会/世界 /健康的不利有很多。首先,从最直观的角度来看,A 的出现直接损害了(这里加 入一句针对性的话,如人类的身体健康和环境的平衡) 。(举例)。其次,从更深一层次上讲,它为人类的精神文明蒙上 了一层阴影。更可怕的是,由于 A 所产生微小利益,却促成了许多可悲的人们为其忘乎所以,破坏了人类生存的法则和空 间。 事实上,A 的出现是社会发展和人类进步的产物,A 所带来的危害是人类进化过程中付出的代价。同时,A 的产生来源于部 分人们的自私和趋利性,他们看到的是肤浅和片面的利益,而从未从整个全局和人类整体的利益出发去认识和分析它。这使 得 A 始终挥之不去。对此,我奉劝他们,跳出狭小的角落,用长远和全局的眼光去重新审视 A。 而如今,我们已深受其害,要想消除它的危害,我们必须从根源上杜绝它的产生,我们每一个人都应给予 A 高度的重视, 用系统的和科学的方法去解决,唯有这样,避免它带来更多损失,我们人类前进的脚步才会更加平稳,更加欢快的迈向辉煌 的明天。One object or phenomenon (negative significance inclination.) A has attracted extensive attention of the society. Nowadays, increasingly more argumentations about A can be found in T V programs, newspapers, ugogo and marry aspects of our everyday life. Since its concept covers vast fields, such as science, humanity, ideology, economy, society and nature, A is difficult to be defined, precisely and fixedly. Generally speaking ,we can describe A as follows:……. A?s status as the focus of public concern mainly results from its in negligible but harmful influence on individuals, collect ive, and even the whole world. It seems to have a strange power to drive some individuals or organizations to act wrongl y. The essence of these wrong actions is: (1) to gain personal, short-term and partial individual interest at the expense of damaging others? long-term a (2) to adopt improper means to win more rewards with less input. Situating under the shadow of A, individuals /organizations and violate natural law merely to obtain temporary, or even ill usory interests. However, the result may turn out to be loss of really important and valuable resource or ability. We must keep highly alert of the problems evoked by A, because once the harmful influence accumulates to a certain de gree and then spread, it will surely threaten the development of the whole society. Though with various reasons and forms, from the perspective of the essence, the problems brought by A originates from t he fundamental principle of human ideology and material production. Thus, we should seek the solutions through setting f oot on this principle. Due to the depth and width of A?s harmful influence, we should draft our solutiogogotematically on the basis of deep an alysis of A problem. We must acquire our power from technology, management, law and culture terrorm, effectively elimi nate the shadow of A, and ensures ourselves a bright future.-- 万能英语作文模板, (I)说明原因型 模块(一) Nowadays ,there are more and more XX in some big cities . It is estimated that ( 1 ). Why have there been so many XX ? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows. The first one is that ( 2 ) .Besides,( 3 ) . The third reason is ( 4 ). To sum up ,the main cause of XX is due to ( 5 ) . It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing ,( 6 ). On the other hand ,( 7 ). All these measures will certainly reduce the number of XX . 注释: (1)用具体数据说明 XX 现象 (2)原因一 (3)原因二 (4)原因三 (5)指出主要原因 (6)解决建议一 (7)解决建议二 Generation gap between parents and children Nowadays , there are more and more misunderstanding between parents and children which is so- called generation gap . It is estimated that (75 percentages of parents often complain their children\'s unreasonable behavior while children usually think their parents too old fashioned). Why have there been so much misunderstanding between parents and children? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows . The first one is that ( the two generations, having grown up at different times, have different likes and dislikes ,thus the disagreement often rises between them) . Be sides(due to having little in common to talk about , they are not willing to sit face to face ) . The third reason is (with the pace of modern life becoming faster and faster , both of them are so busy with their work or study that they don\'t spare enough time to exchange ideas ).To sum up ,the main cause of XX is due to ( lake of communication and understanding each other) . It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing (children should respect their parents ).On the other hand ,( parents also should show solicitue for their children). All these measures will certainly bridge the generation gap . 第二天: (I)说明原因型 模块(2) In recent years , xx has caused a heated debate on ( 1 ). The factors for ( 2 ) .First of all ,( 3 ).Then , there comes a case that ( 4 ). Moreover , ( 5 ) . Especially when ( 6 ) . Indeed, these unique points can be collected theo remind people that ( 7 ).In this way ,we should behave just like ( 8 ). The impact of Television In recent years , with the development of science and technology ,80 percent of all homes in China have satellite TV , offering as many as 50 channels .It has caused a heated debate on (the impact of television on children ). Many parents are worried about the impact of so much televisionon children. The factors for (parents\' worry is that children are indulge in television and spend too much time on it .) .First of all ,(with so many programs to choose from , children are not getting as much exercise as they should ).Then , there comes a case that ( some studies have show that excessive watching of television by millions of children has lowered their ability to achieve in school ). Moreover , ( the effect on children\'s minds are more serious than the effect on children\'s bodies ) . Especially when ( the children are too small to judge what programs are suit to them ) . Indeed, these unique points can be connected to remind parents that ( they should pay close attention to and responsibilities for supervising their children\'s TV viewing ).In this way ,children will not be influented too deeply . (I)说明原因型 模块(3) Currently,XX has been the order of the day .This does demonstrate the theory --- nothing is more valuable than XX . It is clear that ( 1 ). If you ( 2 3 ), as a result , ).your dreams willcome true . On the contrary, if you ( Failure will be followingwith you .It turns out that all your plan falls through . 4 ) .You donn\'t have to 5 ) .No one can deny another fact that (look very far to find out the truth , in respect that we all know ( It will exert a profound influence upon ( With reference to my standpoint ,I think ( 注释: 1 : XX 的第一个优点 2: 支持 XX 的做法 3:不支持 XX 的做法 4:XX 的第二个优点 5:举例证明优点二 6:说明 XX 优点三的影响第三天我写的相应作文: The importance of self-confidence Currently, self-confidence has been the order of the day . 6 7 ). ). This does demonstrate the than self-confidence.theory --- nothing is more valuableIt is clear that (self-confidence means trust in one\'s abilities ). If you ( are full of self-confidence ,it will bring your creative power to play , arouse your enthusiasm for work, and help you overcome difficulties ), as a result , your dreams willcome true .On the contrary, if you ( have no confidence in yourself, there is little possibility that with you。you would ever achieve anything ). Failure will be following It turns out that all your plan falls through .No one can deny another fact that (self-confidence gives you light when you are in dark and encouragement when you are dismayed) . You donn\'t have to look very far to find out the truth , in respectthat we all know (the secret of MMe.Curie lies in preserverence and self-confidence, the latter in particular) . It will exert a profoundinfluence upon ( the achievement of one\'s ambitions ). With reference to my standpoint ,I think (he that can have self-confidence can have what he will). (I)说明原因型 模块(4) For most of us today ,( 1 ).From above ,we can find that the reasons why ( 2 is ( ) are as follows. 3 ).The primary reason ,i think, Second,( 4 ).The third reason,actually ,is (5 6). ) 。The significance for ( Therefore ,( 注释: (1)人们针对 XX 的态度和举措 (2)归纳现状 (3)第一个原因 7 ). (4)第二个原因 (5)第三个原因 (6)重申造成现状的最重要原因 (7)我的建议我写的模块(4)的相应的作文,仅供参考 pollution most of us today (recognize that environmental pollution has been a greatly serious problem . lots of plants trees corps are by bad air .many fish die of poisonous water . thousandsdestroyedof people die from eating poisoned fish or breathing in gas . therefore , environmental pollution should be responsible for these diseases that are disabling ,or bringing death not only to human beings , but also to wild life .) from above ,we can find that the reasons why (environment are polluted more and more seriously) are as follows. the primary reason ,I think , is (the reason of harmful substances into environment . for example ,to prevent insects ,farmers make use of great amounts of insecticides, so as to have bumper harvests . however ,they pollute air ,water and land ). second,(the gas coming from the car engines and factories also make environment polluted badly ). the third reason actually is (the result of a growing population in the world . everyday , so much litter and waste are poured out from houses ,also pollute the environment ). the significance for (controlling pollution ) noted that it\'s high time that more effective measures should be taken . therefore ,(new laws should be passed to limit the amount of pollutants from factories . moreover ,in the households ,there is an obvious need to reduce litter and waste . let\'s make our good efforts ,and the world will be a safer place to live for us ). (I)说明原因型 模块(5) These days we often hear that ( 1 ). It is common that ( 2 ). Why does such circumstance occur in spite of social protects? For one thing ,( 3 ). For another,( 4 ). What is more, since ( 5 ),it is natural that ( 6 ). To solve the problem is not easy at all ,but is worth trying .We should do something such as ( 7 ) to improve he present situation ,and i do believe everything will be better in the future . (1)提出论题 (2)说明现状 (3)理由一 (4)理由二 (5)理由三 (6)理由三引起的后果 (7)解决方法 我写的模块(5)的相应的作文 pollution of environment ? ? These days we often hear that (our living conditions are getting more and more serious because of the destruction of our environment ).It is common that (many trees and animals are near extinction, and the all-important food chain has b een destroyed .). ? ? Why does such circumstance occur in spite of social protects? For one thing ,(the population of the world is increasi ng so rapidly that the world has been so crowded. ).For another,(the overuse of natural resources has influenced the balan ce of natural ecology ). What is more , since ( the industrial revolution ) ,it is natural that (a great number of factories have been springing up like mushrooms .The smoke and harmful chemicals released fro m factories also pollute the environment ). ? ? To solve the problem is not easy at all ,but is worthying .We should do something such as (planting more trees , eq uipping cars with pollution-control devices and learning to recycling natural resources )to improve the present situation ,an d i do believe everything will be better in the future . 作文的开头 一篇文章通常可分为三个部分,即开头、正文和结尾。这三个部分安排是否得体,直接影响到文章的质量。 文章的开头一般来说应尽量做到开门见山,用简单明白的叙述引出文章的话题,使读者了解文章要谈论什么,一下于引起读 者的兴趣。 作文常见的开头形式大致有以下几种: 1.开门见山,揭示主题 文章一开头,,就交待清楚文章的主题是什么。如“How I Spent My Vacation”(我怎样度假)的开头是: I Spent my last vacation happily. 下面是题为&Honesty&(谈诚实)一文中的开头: Honesty is one of the best virtues.An honest man is always trusted and respected.On the contrary, one who tells lies is regarded as a &liar&,and is looked upon by honest people. 2.交代人物、事情、时间或环境开头 在文章的开头,先把人物、事件和环境交待清楚。例如&A Trip to Jinshan& (去金山旅游)的开头: The day before yesterday my class went on a bus trip to Jinshan. The bus ride there took three hours. The long trip mad e us very tired, but the sight of the beautiful sea refreshed us. 3. 回忆性的开头 用回忆的方法来开头。例如&A Trip to the Taishan Mountain&(泰山游)的开头是: I remember my first trip to the Taishan Mountain as if it were yesterday. 4.概括性的开头 即对要在文章中叙述的人或事先作一个概括性的介绍。如“The Happiness of Reading Books”(读书的快乐)的开头: People often say that gold and silver are the most valuable things in the world. But I say that to read books is more val uable than anything else, because books give us knowledge and knowledge gives us power. 5.介绍环境式的开头 即开头利用自然景物或自然环境引出要介绍的事物。如“An Accident”(一场事故)的开头是: It was a rainy and windy morning. The sky was gloomy, the temperature was low, and the street

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样写好一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐