Who is theis a woman 下载?

---Who is the woman orange over there?--- Oh, she is my mother.A.wearB.withC.inD.on 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
---Who is the woman_______ orange over there?--- Oh, she is my mother.A.wearB.withC.inD.on
解析试题分析:wear动词,穿着衣服;with 带有,伴随;in 穿某种颜色的衣服; on穿着某人身上。句意:那边穿橘色衣服的女人是谁?——哦,她是我的母亲。In后面对象是衣服,故选C。考点:穿衣的英语表达点评:英语中与穿衣相关的单词短语很多,他们的区别主要就是表示的状态的不同,如;wear 和put on;后面对象的不同,如:in和on。
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:2010年浙江省临海市初二上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:单项填空
Who&is&___________&student&in&our&class?&&&&A.best&&&&&B.&the&good&&&& C. the&best&&&D. good &
来源:学年山东省济南市市中初三一模英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
1&Do you know who is the most popular star onthe Internet now? Yes, he is “Brother Coat”Zhu Zhiwen!A few months ago, Zhu Zhiwen was an unknownfarmer. A video of his show has been watched by more than millions of people,now his videos are the most popular.Zhu Zhiwen attracts Chinese netizens' hearts. And he is called “Brother Coat” by them.In March 2011, he took part in a programcalled “I’m a Big Star”. He walked out onto the stage in a dark green coat. Then he beganto sing the me song of the TV drama Romance of Three Kingdoms. When theaudiences heard rich and powerful voice,all of themstood up and cheered. After that, he became a well-known person. The judges askedhim if he had any professional training. Zhu said no.“Whenhe started, I thought someone played the original tape(原声带) by mistake. But later on, I got it, &said one of them, “we can’t judge a book by its cover.” Atlast, he won the first prize in the program of “I’ m a Big Star”.Zhu Zhiwen was born in a village of Shandongin 1969. He liked listening to the radio. When the music played, he sang italong. Every morning, he would get up early and practiced singing near a river.He keeps doing it for nearly 30 years.“When I’m working in the fields, ”said Zhu Zhiwen, “I often sing for myself,some villagers even think me crazy,but I really loveit. I’m not singing for money, I’ m singing for ordinary people in China.”Mrs. Sun, a 56&year&old engineer, one of hisfans said, “I watched his videos without getting tired of it! It is amazing,and every time I watch it, I am filled with excitement and his voice isperfect! I am crossing my fingers in hope that he has a bright future.”1.Who gave Zhu Zhiwen the nickname of “Brother Coat”?A. His father.& &&& B.The villagers.&&&& C. His mother.& &&&&D.The netizens.2. When did Zhu Zhiwen become a well-knownperson?A. In 1969.& && &&&&B.In 2011&&&&&&&& C. Two years ago.& & D. A few years ago.3.Why did the audiences stand up and cheeredwhen Zhu Zhiwen sang the song?A. Because he was funny.& &&&B.Because he wore a dark green coat.C. Because his voice was rich and powerful.D. Because he gave some gifts to theaudiences.4.The underlined phrase “judge a book bycover” in Paragraph 4 means ________.A. 以貌取人& && B. 志存高远& && C.众口铄金& && D. 哗众取宠5.Which of the following is TRUE?A. Zhu Zhiwen is 45 years old now. &&&&B.Mrs. Sun enujoys Zhu Zhiwen’s songs.C. A famous singer taught Zhu Zhiwen to sing.D. Zhu Zhiwen often sang for his fans when hewas young.&
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(山西卷)英语(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
阅谴下面短文.筒要回答所给问题。Welcome to Youth Radio, your radio.& Here we're proud to introduce three Amazing Kids. Gina, who is thirteen years old, got first prize in the "Young Cook of the Year" competition and she wants to write a recipe book for kids. "I want it to be fun to read and easy enough for children to use," she says. Gina learned by watching her father, who's also good at cooking, in the kitchen.& She wants to encourage other children to cook because "everyone needs to eat so it's a skill that will always be useful!" Seventeen-year-old Brian used to love running until he was hurt in a serious accident three years ago. He lost part of one leg and didn't even expect to walk again. Now he's an athlete who has recently taken part in a long race.& "After my accident I wanted to give up," he says. "But now I'm happy to be alive and able to continue running." Helen has always been good at science, but she thought it was too difficult to become an inventor. Then she heard about an accident that had happened when a car hit a train in her town.& "That gave me an idea," says the clever sixteen-year-old. It took her over a year to invent a small special machine that tells car .drivers when a train is coming. One company is already interested in selling it, so it may be in he shops soon!Do you know a child like them? Please e-mail us at amaxingkids@ mail. com and tell us why he or she should be on our radio. Thank you.【小题1】What was Gina the winner of?【小题2】Does Gina want to write a children's recipe book? Why?【小题3】Why is it surprising that Brian is an athlete?【小题4】What is Helen's new invention used for?【小题5】What do you think the three Amazing Kids are like?
来源:学年江西吉安朝宗实验学校八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
—Hi, Mary. __________?—Not so well. I can’t keep up with the other students.A.How long have you studied chemistryB.Who is teaching you chemistryC.How is your chemistry study goingD.Where are you learning chemistry
来源:2010年江苏省连云港市段学校招生统一文化考试英语卷
题型:单项填空
Samaranch, whois&&&&&&& old friend of Chinese people, diedon April 21, 2010.&& A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.an &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.the &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D./&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号midrash ben ish hai - where our heritage lives! (tm)
Where Our Heritage LIVES!(TM)
Midrash BEN ISH HAI presents a powerful and inspir
& & & Hillula of the Ben Ish Hai Th
& Watch the video tribute to our beloved &#82
Learn Torah Anytime, Anywhere, with Audio, Video and Texts, at NonStopTorah.com
Who is the respected woman?
By Rabbanith
There have been instances of brides who stepped on the foot of the groom under the Huppah. These were not accidental, but deliberate acts. Some of these marriages ended in divorce. In fact, I even heard a case of a groom informing the bride of their divorce on the night of her wedding because of her action.
What made those brides do so? What, in their minds (or in the minds of those who advised them), did this act symbolize? It gives the following message: I I I am the dominant one. Moreover, there are those well-meaning relatives who guide the bride-to-be to act in accordance with this message (even without performing the ill-advised act of stepping on the foot), building her relationship on these erroneous values.
The Midrash (Menorath Hammaor) speaks about a wise mother who, while accompanying her daughter to her husband’s home, told her daughter the following: “My beloved daughter, when you stand in front of your husband, imagine that you are standing in front of the king. If you will be his hand maid, he will be your servant and honor you as royalty. If you rule over him, he will rule over you against your will, and look down upon you like a maidservant.” This mother’s approach is the exact opposite of the one we mentioned above. Let’s examine our sources in order to establish which one of them is correct.
The Gemara (Nedarim 66b) brings a story about a man from Babylon who moved to the land of Israel and married a woman there. Because of the difference in the dialects of Aramaic spoken in the land of Israel and in Babylon, some misunderstandings occurred between the couple. One day the husband asked his wife to cook some lentils and she cooked him just two. The following day, wishing to have a normal amount of lentils, he asked her to cook a large quantity and she cooked a huge amount. He asked her for two watermelons (using the word Besuni which could mean either watermelons or candles) and she brought him two candles. The husband, in his frustration, told her to break them on the doorstep (Baba in Aramaic). She went and broke them on the head of Baba Ben Buta, one the great men of the generation, who was judging a lawsuit in his court.
When Baba Ben Buta asked her the meaning of her actions, she replied, “This is what my husband ordered me to do.” To this he responded, “You performed your husband’s will, may the Holy One Blessed be He bless you with two sons like Baba Ben Buta.”
As wives, which path should we follow? What school of thought should we adhere to? Shall we seek ways to be in control and in charge and “step on our husband’s foot,” literally or figuratively or, perhaps, treat him like a king in our own private kingdom which is our home? Hakham Yoseph Hayyim, ‘a”h, writes in his well known work “Laws for Women,” that the wife should honor her husband just as she would show respect to a ruler. Even if he is poor (and therefore somewhat lacking in power and importance in the eyes of those around him), she should still relate to him as a rich person deserving of honor.
Though these words of the holy Ben Ish Hai were written over a hundred years ago, the accuracy of the advice has not changed with time, contrary to popular belief. The average person in the outside world who may read the words of our great sages, would undoubtedly raise an eyebrow or two. Many of us are also affected by the new trends. The Kether Shem Tob denounces the practice of a bride stepping on the groom’s foot under the Huppah. Just as it is unacceptable to do so under the Huppah, and usually brings in its wake serious consequences, so too it must not be done metaphorically during a couple’s life together. It is precisely the opposite behavior, that of showing love and respect to one’s husband, that will elicit the same response from him.
May the Al-mighty bless us with the wisdom to make the right choices and build our homes on Torah true values, where we will be treated as queens and our husbands be treated as kings.
———-
hupah, chupah, chppah, menorat hamaor, menoras hamaor, chatan, hatan, choson, kalah, bava ben buta, keter shem tov, kesser shem tov, hacham yosef chaim, rabbi yoseph chaim from baghdad, laws for women, qanun il nissa, jewish women’s prayer, bizchut nashim tzakaniot, women’s torah, rabbanit ruth menashe, rebbetzin ruth menashe, midrash ben ish hai, midrash ben ish chai
Mailing list
Join our mailing list
Which Hacham to Follow?
Which Hacham/Rabbi Should Sephardim Follow?
Search midrash.org and ATorahMinute.com
Weekly “A Torah Minute”
Download the Weekly A Torah Minute Bulletin, .Who is the woman ____ black?用介词填空
Who is the woman ____ black?用介词填空
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《Who is the woman ____ black?用介词填空》相关的作业问题
all 再答: 哦 in 再答: 采纳哦亲⊙▽⊙再问: 宝贝到底是什么。 再答: in
for 再问: 什么怎么样用how问吗?? 再答: 是的,用HOW问怎么样再问: who went to the party with you yesterday? Li Lei____. 再答: Li Lei went the pary with me yesterday再问: 用助动词或系动词回答。。 再答: di
1、to,for(show sth to sb是把什么东西给某人看,向某人展示什么东西的意思;这里a letter for you表示是给你的信,for表示“给某人”,即表示该物品的对象)2、B 这是个固定搭配,spend time doing sth,表示花时间做某事,这种固定搭配是要记住的,下回做题就很容易了.3、
1.to2.about3.at4.In5.with肯定对的!
ataswithfrom
如果用has,则出现了两个谓语了
1.between2.behind3.on4.up,on5.at6.with7.on8.after9.on
to 给sell sth.to sb.把某物卖给某人.
stand on hand 倒立on 强调 支撑点如用手倒立stand on one's hand.跪着stand on one's knees 仰卧lie on one's back
They walked (around) the town to find a good place to have lunch.他们在城里到处走,寻找一个吃午餐的好地方.walk around,四处走.
to take sth to sb 请把某物带给某人希望可以帮到你!还有动词的第三人称单数meet_meets_____ go__goes____ bring____brings__ make__makes____ look_looks_____ have__has____ pass______ take______who is the woman答语开头填什么_百度知道
who is the woman答语开头填什么
我有更好的答案
who is the woman答语开头填The woman is...
采纳率:68%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。以下试题来自:
单项选择题Who is the womanA.Larry.B.Joey’ s mother.C.Joey’ s teacher.D.Larry’ s mother.
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.She’ s too busy to go.B.She has no money left.C.She isn’ t feeling well.D.She doesn’ t like football.2A.We get to know the interest of the very rich through the art market.B.The art market is full of various thoughts.C.People can gain profit from the art market.D.The art market is such a place where only rich people can afford to go.3A.whatB.itC.thatD.which4A.She wanted to invite her parents to Billy’ s birthday party.B.She wanted to tell him that everything was OK with the children.C.She wanted to know if everything was OK with her parents.D.She wanted to tell him that she and her family were coming to see him in July.5A.In an art history class.B.In the man’ s dormitory.C.In the woman’s dormitory.D.At an art gallery.
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷

我要回帖

更多关于 is a woman 下载 的文章

随机推荐