各位大神,这写的啥意思,求如何提高初中语文成绩绩好的翻译一下,万分感谢

各位大哥大姐快来帮我看看。这句话是什么意思啊。求高手翻译,万分感谢。。。_百度知道
各位大哥大姐快来帮我看看。这句话是什么意思啊。求高手翻译,万分感谢。。。
no 帮you 讲I 以后是one 名合格的nurse no 帮you 讲I在vocational school 读书 no 帮you 讲I想要birthday gift no 帮you 讲I have breakfast
LZ您好:英文:No help you speak I later one is qualified nurse no help you speak in vocational school I read no help you speak I want to birthday gift no help you speak I have breakfast.中文:你说我以后没有帮助一个人是合格的护士没有帮助你说在职业学校没有帮助我阅读你说我想要生日礼物没有帮助你说我吃早饭。 希望采纳~!
采纳率:24%
没有你我帮讲以后是一名合格的护士没有帮你讲我在职业学校读书没有你我帮讲想要生日礼物你没有帮讲我吃早饭就是讨厌你
Translation: Ying, why do you always give me the results. I really good sad. In your heart in the end I I took that position? I think I than you recognize those brother status and bottom too much! Perhaps more than a friend 's position is bottom!
不帮你讲!我以后是一名合格的nurse 不帮你讲!我在大学读书 不帮你讲!我想要birthday gift 不帮你讲!我喜欢早餐
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。  请大家帮忙帮我翻译一下好么,万分感谢!!!                
主帖获得的天涯分:0
楼主发言:3次 发图: | 更多
  楼主,这是申请家属签证的申请表格,你需要填一些申请的基本资料进去
  需要你花20分钟来完成这个表格,如果你不懂上边表格什么意思,最好是把表格拷贝下来,在word里面填好了然后再打开页面复制进去会比较好
<span class="count" title="万
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)当前位置:
&英语翻译好难,有什么方法吗
英语翻译好难,有什么方法吗
复习到现在,感觉翻译还是一头雾水,语法知识先不提,光是词意的确定就不明白。翻译该怎么复习呢……求指导,万分感谢
读真题很有用的!把真题上不认识的单词都查出来,对比中文翻译看几遍,再不要看中文,学着自己慢慢翻译!单词的重要性那就不用说了!
平时注意多积累!
新东方有个老师专门讲翻译
翻译这个还真要基础扎实,我当时没怎么复习,就是阅读和作文下了不少功夫,要求不高可以放弃那些
其实翻译在阅读理解中就可以训练,阅读理解做的还不到位!
关键在于词汇量的积累和对语法的掌握,细读、理解中英对照的真题帮助大
&&供参考,
24小时热帖
下载小木虫APP
与700万科研达人随时交流求助翻译这段话,万分感谢!
由 wsffndwm
CopySafe PDF licenses provide for unlimited use per computer without royalty to ArtistScope. There is no limit to how many documents to be converted or for how long the program can be used. If you require the COMMAND LINE version please use the CMD order form. Pricing per licence is discounted progressively according to the number of licences ordered. The following page will automatically calculate your discount.
The CopySafe PDF CMD licence provides for unlimited use on one computer or server without royalty to ArtistScope. There is no limit of how many documents you can convert or for how long the program can be used. Please note that the COMMAND LINE version does not provide a Windows interface and is designed to run in silent mode for converting uploaded files or batch operation using the command prompt, scheduled task or a scripted interface. If you require the standard Windows GUI version please use this order form.
才能操作。
CopySafe PDF不限制每台电脑的用户使用权限. 它不限制可转换文件的数量, 也不限制该软件可以使用多少时间. 如果你需要Command Line版本,请使用CMD 命令表格. 软件许可证的价格可根据购买的许可证数量来打折. 你可以在下页自动计算出折扣价格. CopySafe PDF不限制电脑或者服务器的使用权限. 它不限制转换文件的数量, 也不限制该软件可以使用多少时间. 请注意Command Line版本没有用户操作界面, 它是通过输入命令, 使用预定的任务或者脚本文件来执行文件的上传和批处理操作. 如果你需要标准的windows操作界面版本,请使用这个命令表格.
这里的 without royalty to ArtistScope, 不知道是什么意思,请大家帮忙改改我的翻译.
才能操作。
由 wsffndwm
非常感谢!高手啊!请问这几句话的翻译呢?感激不尽!
This agreement is between you (the user of the Software noted as 'Licensee') and ArtistScope. By using the Software, you are agreeing to become bound by the terms of this agreement.
The Software and accompanying documentation is provided as is and without warranty of any kind. ArtistScope does not warrant, guarantee or make representation otherwise than in this Agreement. The Licensee assumes the entire risk as to the results and performance of the Software. No oral or written advice given by ArtistScope, its distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and you may not rely on such advice.
Licensee agrees not to publish or make available for publication or review to any third party, any documentation or disclosure of the Software that can in any way be considered to expose the security of the Software or damaging to the businesses of ArtistScope and/or licensed users of the Software without the express written permission of ArtistScope.
才能操作。
ArtistScope 是一种可以对用户的敏感数据进行加密,把它们封装在一个文件夹中,然后通过e-mail、下载或者刻录成CD的方式来发布的软件.
God so loved the world that He gave His only Son to them,Let the people who believe in Him not perish but have eternal life.
才能操作。
◇ Translation As A Love 〖译网情深〗
- 【翻译擂台】
◇ Mutual Help 〖翻译互助〗
- 【体会和技巧】
- 【英语翻译求助】
- 【小语种求助】
- - 西班牙语
- - 意大利语
- - 葡萄牙语
- - 阿拉伯语
- 【汉语学习】
◇ Translation As A Profession 〖翻译职业〗
- 【本地化翻译】
- 【口译论坛】
- 【资格认证和等级考试】
◇ Translation As A Technique 〖翻译技术〗
- 【翻译工具及应用】
- - Trados
- - Wordfast
- - Across
- 【资源共享】
◇ Off-topic / Other 〖翻译之外〗
- 【翻译之外】
◇ Advertisement & Promotion 〖广而告之〗
- 【广而告之】
◇ Forum Management 〖论坛管理〗
- 【站务公告/意见反馈】
- 【版主申请】
创建页面时间:0.145秒那么问题来了,求大神翻译一下这段话好吗?万分感谢!_百度知道
那么问题来了,求大神翻译一下这段话好吗?万分感谢!
The success of the ADS scheme has also helped to
strengthen the whole Australia-China tourism relationship. Australia and
China&#039;s commitment to fostering the growth of sustainable and quality tourism
was reinforced through the signing...
我有更好的答案
&旅游目的地国&(Approved Destination Status, ADS)计划的成功也有助于加强整个“澳大利亚-中国”的旅游关系。在2006年8月,澳大利亚政府和中国国家旅游局签署了为期五年的ADS计划谅解备忘录(MOU),加强了两国促进可持续和具质量的旅游业的发展的承诺。于2011年4月,两国更签署了一份更广泛的合作备忘录(MOU),重申了加强旅游合作的承诺。~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~
采纳率:93%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 如何提高小学语文成绩 的文章

随机推荐