you give mgive a reason歌词 something to believing i know i know i know 是什么歌 学校广播放的一直找不到

Turn Around-Westlife, Turn AroundMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Turn Around
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Turn Around
Some people are lucky, baby
I guess I am too
Love found me
And I found you
And everytime I think it can't get better
You do something new
And I'm renewed
And when it gets colder
I think its over
Look what you going do
[Chorus (all):]
Everytime I turn around
Give me a reason
For feeling the way that I do
Everytime I turn around
Give me a reason
To put my faith in you
Even when you let me down
I forgive you
Cause I know that you feelin' it too
Anytime I turn around
Make me believing
In things that I already knew
You wrap me up in kisses, baby
Head to toe
Let the whole world stare
I don't care
You make me breakfast in bed
Just to show me
No one wants me more
I'm so sure
And when it gets colder
And I think its over
Look what you going do
Everytime I turn around
Give me a reason
Everytime I turn around
Give me a reason
To put my faith in you
I forgive you
Anytime I turn around
Make me believing
Turnaround, Turnaround, Turnaround...
Turnaround, Turnaround, Turnaround...
How long to work it
I should know
Yes I know
So my love
Everytime I turn around
Give me a reason
Everytime I turn around
Give me a reason
To put my faith in you
I forgive you
Anytime I turn around
Make me believing
你可能会喜欢的歌单
西城男孩 金曲演唱
应该是组合Brain离开之前的最后一张专辑的主打歌~没办法。他要养家。
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏Turn Around的人们
听Turn Around的人也听
关注虾米:I Know What I Saw - Top Documentary Films
I Know What I Saw
<meta itemprop="dateCreated" content=",
&-&&93 min
Share this Documentary:909
Ratings: 7.57/10 from 94 users.
I Know What I Saw is a documentary guaranteed to change the way we see the universe. Director James Fox assembled the most credible UFO witnesses from around the world to testify at The National Press Club in Washington D.C. including Air Force generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from seven countries who tell stories that, as Governor Fife Symington from Arizona stated, "will challenge your reality".
Their accounts reveal a behind-the-scenes U.S. operation whose policy is to confiscate and hoard substantiating evidence from close encounters to the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers. 'I KNOW WHAT I SAW' exposes reasons behind government secrecy from those involved at the highest level. James Fox has won the support of several key media, government and military personnel, and has made numerous television and radio appearances.
Additionally, because of the strength of his ratings and the high level of interest from his audience, Larry King has indicated to James Fox an interest in promoting I Know What I Saw. With the worldwide unrelenting UFO fascination and the phenomenal success of fictional UFO films, it is high time for an up-to-date documentary about UFOs for worldwide release.
Free Email Updates
Categories
Recently Added
Related documentaries求一首歌貌似是乡村风格的,里面有几句,give one good reason_百度知道
求一首歌貌似是乡村风格的,里面有几句,give one good reason
里面还有几句别的did i (还是什么记不太清了)have to go away
打错了,是give me one good reason do i XXX
XXXdo i have to go away,不是give me one good reason,请不要在one good reason方面下功夫了。歌名里肯定没有
我有更好的答案
不知道这三支有没有你要的1、GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASONgive me one good reason
歌手:blink 182
专辑:take off your pants and jacket Mom and dad they quite don&#39;t understand it, All the kids they laugh as if they planned it Why do girls wanna pierce their nose, And walk around in torn pantyhose, oh yeah I like the ones who say they listen to the punk rock I like the kids who fight against how they were brought up They hate the trends and think it&#39;s fucked to care, It&#39;s cool when they piss people off with what they wear, oh yeah So give me one good reason, Why we need to be like them Kids will have fun and offend They don&#39;t want to and don&#39;t fit in Hate the jocks, the preps, the hippie-fuckin scumbags Heavy metalers with their awful, pussy hair bands Counting seconds until we can get away, Ditchin&#39; school almost every single day, oh yeah So give me one good reason, why we need to be like them Kids will have fun and offend They don&#39;t want to and don&#39;t fit in -------------------------2、Give Me A Reason歌手是Triple 8歌曲链接:Triple 8 Give me a reasonTriple eight Can you hear me [Verse 1] Tell me why Why Your probably comin back around Tell me what you really want from me Please don&#39;t lie Lie I know the rules by which you play They were burnt into my memory I used to [Bridge] Used to believe everything you used to said just before I got to know you In a little while saw the other side Always acting like I owe you And when I think what could have been its such a shame But you see your not the same If this aint a game Give me [Chorus] Give me a reason to want your back I Don&#39;t want you back I Do better by myself Give me a reason To take a chance coz I cant find a reason No [Verse 2] Tell me why Why I should give you another try Waste it all on something that wont last You and I I Know right where we should be Baby we should leave it in the past I used to [Bridge] Used to believe everything you used to said thas until I got to know you In a little while saw the other side Always acting like I owe you And when I think what could have been its such a shame But girl nothing stays the same You know what i&#39;m saying Tell me [Chorus] Give me a reason to want your back I Don&#39;t want you back I Do better by myself (By myself) Give me a reason To take a chance coz I cant find a reason [Verse 3] The truth of it isn&#39;t better off Now that youre gone My lifes my own don&#39;t have to worry bout Carrying on Now your back but it aint that easy Can you give me one good reason [Verse 4/Chorus] Give me a reason to want your back I Don&#39;t want you back I Do better by myself Give me a reason To take a chance coz I cant find a reason [Chorus] ( I don&#39;t want to) Give me a reason to want your back I (I don&#39;t need you ohh ohh) Don&#39;t want you back I Do better by myself (By myself) Give me a reason (Ohh ohh) To take a chance coz I cant find a reason (Just gimme a reason Yeah) Give me a reason to want your back I (Ohh ohh) Don&#39;t want you back I Do better by myself (By myself) Give me a reason To take a chance coz I cant find a reason ------------------------------3、sister of mercy 专辑First and last and alwaysWatch them doThe falling overWatch them doThe standing stillNothing but the knife to live forOne life, all I needGive me one good reasonGive me more S.... (Women)And the women come and go(Talk)Talking about me like they know(Men)Bought and soldAnd the world keeps turningPeople coldAnd people burningNothing but the knife to live forOne life, all I needGive me one good reasonGive me more S.... Nothing but the knife to live forOne life, all I needGive me one good reasonGive me more S.... (Amphetamine Logic)Hit upSteel in handLit upLike candlesBurningLike Catherine wheelsTurningOnNothing but the knife to live forOne life, all I needGive me one good reasonGive me more S.... (Amphetmine Logic)
采纳率:25%
您要找的会不会是这首歌呢,这首歌的歌名是one good reason歌词如下:Just give me one good reasonI know somehow, there&#39;s got to be oneI wasn&#39;t born every minute of every dayI never feel this wayI fought hard to keep my freedomBut when I think of things that we&#39;ve doneI give what I keep, and I keep what I give awayIs this a good sign, I&#39;m on a thin lineRundgren ToddOne good reason is all I needSay the word and I&#39;ll cut you freeWhat was nothing just yesterdayCould be something that&#39;s here to stayOne good reason and I might go either wayGive me some indicationIt&#39;s not my imaginationSomething is born every minute of every daySomething could come my wayI just need one good reasonTo make me stay instead of leavingMaybe there&#39;s still hopeI&#39;m on a tight ropeOne good reason is all I needTo take the heart that is tempting meMake a move that could change your lifeNever know if it&#39;s wrong or rightOne good reason is all I need tonightIt just takes one good reasonMy body sweats, my hands are freezingI don&#39;t make decisions like this every single dayWhat do I have to sayJust give me one good reasonGive me one good reason希望这是你要找的那首歌
  应该是:Budapest - George Ezra  歌词如下:  My house in Budapest  My hidden treasure chest,  Golden grand piano  My beautiful Castillo  For you  For  I&#39;d leave it all lovely  My acres of a land  That I have achieved  It may be hard for you to,  Stop and believe  But for you  For you  For  I&#39;d Leave it all  Oh for you  For you  For  I&#39;d Leave it all  【Give me one good reason  Why I should never make a change 】  【And baby if you hold me  Then all of this will go away 】  My many artifacts  The list goes on  If you just say the words  I&#39;ll up and run  Oh, to you  For you  For  I&#39;d leave it all  Oh for you  For you  For  I&#39;d leave it all  Give me one good reason  Why I should never make a change  And baby if you hold me  Then all of this will go away  Give me one good reason  Why I should never make a change  And baby if you hold me  Then all of this will go away  My friends and family  They, don&#39;t understand  They fear they&#39;d lose so much  If, you take my hand  But, for you  For you  For  I&#39;d lose it all.  Oh for you  For you  For  I&#39;d lose it all.  Give me one good reason  Why I should never make a change  And baby if you hold me  Then all of this will go away  Give me one good reason  Why I should never make a change  And baby if you hold me  Then all of this will go away  My house in Budapest  My hidden treasure chest,  Golden grand piano  My beautiful castillo  For you  For  I&#39;d leave it all  Oh for you  For you  For  I&#39;d leave it all
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
乡村风格的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。四首励志英文歌曲(有翻译可推荐给学生)_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起