翻译医生写的字字求翻译

一篇关于医生和病人的英语对话,加翻译,80字左右就好,急急急!
一篇关于医生和病人的英语对话,加翻译,80字左右就好,急急急!
Doctor:Hello John, what's wrong with you this time?你好,约翰,这次是哪里不舒服?John: Hello doctor. I have a temperature, a headache and running noses. 你好大夫,我发烧,头痛,流鼻涕.Doctor: Let me see. You probably have caught a cold. I hope there is nothing serious. 让我看看.你可能是受凉了,我希望你没有什么大病.John: Oh doctor, I feel terrible, I can not sleep well and I have no appetite. 哦,大夫,我感觉糟透了,睡不好,没胃口.Doctor: Yes, it's a common cold. You need to drink a lot of water. And you need to take my medicine according to the instructions. You will sleep a lot after taking the medicine. You will feel better after three days. Otherwise, please come here again. 是的,是普通感冒.你需要多喝水.按照说明吃我开的药品.服药后,你会睡眠会增加很多.你三天后会感到好多了.如果没好,请再让我来看看.John: Thank you very much doctor. See you later. 非常感谢,大夫.下次见.Doctor: No problem. Take care. 不用谢.保重.
班门弄斧,欢迎指正.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《一篇关于医生和病人的英语对话,加翻译,80字左右就好,急急急!》相关的作业问题
  橘子色彩鲜艳、酸甜可口,是秋冬季常见的美味佳果.橘子的好处可多啦!橘子具有润肺、止咳、化痰、健脾、顺气、止渴的药效,是男女老幼皆食的上乘果品.橘子可谓全身都是宝:不仅果肉的药用价值较高,其皮、核、络、叶都是“地道药材”.橘子含有丰富的糖类、维生素、苹果酸、柠檬酸、蛋白质、脂肪、食物纤维以及多种矿1个橘子可以使人们避
Man:Doctor,whenever I drink my coffee,I get a sharp pain in my eye.What should I do?Doctor:Just remove the spoon from your cup.Man in Delhi:I have a severe foot
Well, what is your trouble? 你怎么了?病人:I have a stomachache. 我胃痛.医生:Have you vomitted? 你呕吐吗?病人:No. 不吐.医生:Do you have the taste of sour liquid in your mouth? 嘴里有酸味吗
What's the matter with you?I have a fever.Take some medicine and drink hot drinks.stay in bad for few days. 再问: 有中文意思吗?????????? 再答: 额,当然有了。 你怎么了? 我发烧了。 你可以吃一些药
In the coming new semester i want to do good at the following three points:First,improving my english level,especially my listening and oral ability.Secondly,i
How to develop low-carbon economy There have been many environmental protection problems in recent years .One of the most serious problem is greenhouse gas emis
I plan to climb a mountain this weekend 再问: 是一篇英语作文 再答: 几个字再问: 100字左右, 再答: 你快点用华语写出来吧。我帮你翻译 再答: 我要睡觉了。每天下午帮你 翻译再问: 在这个周末我有个计划,我邀请我的朋友们和我一起去爬黄山。1.早上8:00在车站集合2.等待
Yesterday,I felt very tired.When I was in class,I felt sleepy and could not listen to the teacher carefully.And I did not want to eat anything at home.I went to
My ideal school 我理想中的学校I hope my ideal school starts at 8.30 a.m.我希望我的理想学校每天早上8:30才开始上课.because l like to get up late.因为我每天起床都很晚I hope my ideal school finishes
My summer holiday is coming to the end .I have spent a happy summer holiday . During the holiday ,we went to Dalian for a visit ,there I saw the beautiful sea ,
My Friend Alice is my best friend,and she is my deskmate.She is very pretty,and she is taller than me.She is the one of good students in our class.The teachers
1.You are to be in class on time.2.Food,drinks,and gum are not allowed in the room.3.Books,pencil/pen,and paper is to be brought to class every day.4.Class work
Hello,I’m Cindy. I have a best healthy lifestyle. Firstly, my eating habits are pretty good. Every day I eat fruit and vegetables. I usually drink a glass of mi
My day is busy.In the morning,I get up at 6:00.I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room,wash my face and brush my teeth.I have noodles for breakfa
英文:In my mind,everyone shall have his own dream.I think that having a dream means that we have an idea,and then we will do all the things to achieve the target.
有人说“朋友是人一生中最大的财富,你的朋友越多,那你就越富有.”我不记得这句话是谁说的,但是我却从中体会到了很多.今天我要向大家介绍的是我众多好朋友中的一位——李楠.李楠是我最好的朋友.她十三岁了.她的生日是在十月第三和她出世在深圳.她和她的家人住在海门.她身高1.60米.她有乌黑的头发,戴着眼镜.她是非常可爱的,漂亮
篇一:我的变化 My ChangesNow,I am a middle school student in grade nine.It’s also the last year of middle school.Therefore,I must work harder this year because I want
我来 等等 再答: 这有2篇
It was Mother’s Day.Sun Zheng thought he should do something for his mother.He decided to help his mother do some housework.After school he went to a shop to bu百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
高冷的医生体!求看得懂的翻译!
鱼币碎片 枚
回 米伽罗 的帖子
:通病。老百姓确实看不懂他们的“医体”,希望医疗机构能够对此进行改革,让患者们能看得懂病历。
 ( 13:15) 字写得草也怪体制咯
鱼币碎片 枚
每个医生都是书法家,洋洋洒洒,都是看不懂的艺术体 ,大家都 看懂了,都可当医生了
鱼币碎片 枚
是不是医生和护士都是有专门学过那样的草字,看的懂的真是厉害
鱼币碎片 枚
天书就是这么练就的!
鱼币碎片 枚
鱼币碎片 枚
回 樱子 的帖子
:你这还算好了,写得有棱有角。上次我带孩子去第一医院看眼科,那医生的字就跟画图一样,根本看不出来是什么。
上传看看 ( 17:19) 崇拜!
鱼币碎片 枚
回命自我立的帖子
:以前我也同样的不解,后来才了解怎么回事,许多医生每天要看上百位病人,每份病历和药方加起来要写到数百字,一天下来,要书写数万字,医生除了书写病历,还要检查病情,有时还要做手术,忙的不可开交,你说,医生有那个闲工夫慢慢书写吗?你知道草书怎么形成的吗?就这样来的啊! .. ( 12:44) 同意
鱼币碎片 枚
回 水住 的帖子
:字写得草也怪体制咯 ( 08:41) 医体在这里是说字体啦
鱼币碎片 枚
医生体好看,喜欢
鱼币碎片 枚
我看懂了一个时间8月8
鱼币碎片 枚
这个过段时间,他们自己能知道自己都写了写啥吗?
鱼币碎片 枚
回 樱子 的帖子
:你这还算好了,写得有棱有角。上次我带孩子去第一医院看眼科,那医生的字就跟画图一样,根本看不出来是什么。