拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
初二英语作文,写一篇去养老院,,自愿做什么的作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The school is holding an event to allow students to go to visit homes for the aged grandfather, grandma had. The teacher said, this is the week where Grandpa. We immediately asked the grandfather for ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016 www.eorder.net.cn
All Rights Reserved您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
去敬老院开展志愿者活动
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
3月5日是学雷锋纪念日,你校师生去敬老院开展志愿者活动。假如你是李华,请通过邮件将此活动情况介绍给Mary。
活动时间:3月5日
活动地点:幸福敬老院(Nursing Home)
参与人员:志愿者
活动形式:1. 送鲜花、水果和美好的祝福。
2. 帮老人整理房间、打扫卫生&&
3. 陪老人聊天;为老人表演(唱歌、跳舞),读报&&
活动感想:此活动很有意义,从中学会了关爱老人、尊重老人&&
要求:1. 要点齐全,条理清晰,语句通顺,不要逐字翻译,须适当发挥。
2. 词数100字左右。(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数)
Dear Mary,
Thank you for your last E-mail. Let me tell you what we did on 5th March.
If you have the chance in China, I hope you can join us.
英语作文范文:
Dear Mary,
Thank you for your last E-mail. Let me tell you what we did on 5th March.
As a member of volunteers, I got up early because I was too excited to sleep. In the morning, we volunteers brought some flowers and fresh fruit. As we arrived at the Happiness Nursing Home, we sent them our best wishes too. How happy they were!
Then we cleaned the windows and swept the floor for them. After that, some of us performed activities for them, such as singing songs and dancing. Some of us read newspaper for them. Some of us chatted with them. When it was time for us volunteers to leave, they were grateful for our kindness.
From this meaningful activity, I found that we are supposed to care for the old and respect them. In our daily life, we should offer our seats to them on buses. And we should treat our own grandparents more kindly.
If you have the chance in China, I hope you can join us.
First, I would have breakfast with Queen Elizabeth II in Buckingham Palace. Then I would go to the moon with Heller Borry in my own plane. On the moon I would take photos and sing ...
范文1: In our country, there are plenty of delicious foods. They are popular among Chinese people. I like eating very much. There are many food I like, such as chicken, fish, beef...
上一篇: 下一篇:八年级下册英语作文《作为一名志愿者》10句左右_百度知道
八年级下册英语作文《作为一名志愿者》10句左右
我有更好的答案
In modern societies, it is increasingly popular that young people volunteer on weekends in the local community service center to help the people in need. If all the youngsters do it in a regular way, the benefits are obvious to both the community and these young adults although there are some minor drawbacks as well.It can be argued that the advantages of doing unpaid community service are enormous. Indeed, when an old person feels sick, the volunteers could offer first aid before the doctor or the ambulance arrives. Likewise, if a disabled person has difficulty doing some daily activities such as shopping, the assistance from young volunteers is indispensable.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
八年级下册英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。初二英语作文你上周去敬老院当志愿者的经历&
I went to the orphanage to be a volunteer with my classmates last week. We set out early at about 7:00 in the morning. It took us about half an hour to get ther
Today my classmates and I went to the Home for the Elderly to have our deepest sympathies with the old by bus at 2'clock p.m..With pleasure,we helped the old cl
June 23rd Sunday Sunny It was very fine today. It was neither too hot nor too cold.He Song and I went to Beijing Zoo in the morning. The animals were so interes
South Korea is the coexistence of a new, charming country solemn andmysterious. Korean tourists to be found, modern country has hosted the 1988 Summer Olympic G
we visited liu qiang's grandparents last week.they lived in a small town.liuqiang's grandpa showed liuqiang's photos about his childhood.in the morning we helpe
I have an unusuall experience.Once,I went to a library to buy some books.I bought a good book,then I left the library.Suddenly,I heard a noise:a librarian shout
If I were a expo volunteers,I will use English to exotic places with the guests from the conversation.Language is the bridge of friendship.I'm trying to learn E
这种题目百度下有很多,然后建议你用易改写作软件,可以百度下,下个免费的,再对文章检查下.
The school is holding an event to allow students to go to visit homes for the aged grandfather,grandma had.The teacher said,this is the week where Grandpa.We im
Dear Rose,How's it going? Now let me tell you something about my trip to Sanya last week. It's such a beautiful place. The weather was just right, very warm and
Last Sunday we went to visit the eldely house. We set out early in the morning and brought them lots of warmness. We gave them many books and lots of fruit. We
Today was an awesome day! I went to the Zoo with my friend,xiaohong.It was a cold day to go to the zoo,but my family and I were bored!Anyway the first thing we
Today is a sunny day. I went to a park with my classmates. In the morning, we climbed the mountain,went fishing and boating, it was very interesting. At noon, w
Tom,I am going to take a vacation.Could you please take care of my fish or cat?Please feed the fish every day.The fish food is in the refrigerator.And do not fo
Dear Miss Lin, I'm so sorry that i can't go to school as I'm not feeling well. I have a fever and a sore throat. The doctor adviced me that I should take medici
Dear lucy, How are you? I had a bad cold so I didn't go to school yesterday.I have already seen a doctor,the doctor told me to take medicine on time and drink w
Last week ,I went to the farm with my classmate ,and do you know We did many funny things there ,now let me tell you some of them .We went for a walk、milked a c
For your next vacation ,why not consider visiting Paris Paris is the capital of France and is one of the liveliest cities in Europe ,It doesn't have ang beaches
初二英语作文应该不需要写这个的吧.
Last week, my friend and I went to a small village travel. We start at eight in the morning last week, five to return. We are riding a bike in the past. I at th

我要回帖

更多关于 关于敬老院的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐