探望病人的祝福语说的祈使语是什么

英语语法祈使句知识点:对特定的人使用的祈使句
编辑点评:
英语语法让很多学生都头疼,因为复杂难懂的句式和词组有时难以记忆。小编为大家整理了小学英语语法大全,本章主要介绍英语语法中的句子成分,希望对同学们的英语语法学习有所帮助!
祈使句如Wait here! (在这儿等着!) 可以是对一个人说,也可以是对几个人说,其主语暗含you 。但我们却可以用下列方式引起我们说话的对象的注意:
You+祈使语气动词
You wait here for a moment. 你在这儿等一会儿。
语调和重音很重要。在上面这一句里,如果不重读you, 那么句子的意思是this is where you wait (这就是你应等着的地方);如果重读you, 那么句子的意思就是this is what I want you to do (这 是我要你做的事)。此外,重读you时还可以表示愤怒、敌意或不客气。如:
You mind your own business! 不关你什么事!(from www.yygrammar.com)
You try teaching 40 noisy children five days a week! 你来试试每周5天教40个吵闹的孩子 !
在否定句中Don&t要重读 (不重读you)。如:
Don&t you speak to me like that! 你别这样跟我讲话!
&you+人名&或&人名+you&
You wait here, Jim, and Mary, you wait there. 你等在这儿,吉姆;玛丽,你等在那儿。
&祈使语气+人名&或&人名+祈使语气&:
Drink up your milk, Sally! 把你的牛奶喝光,萨利!
Sally, drink up your milk! 萨利,把你的牛奶喝光!
祈使语气+反身代词
Enjoy yourself. 你好好享受吧。
Behave yourself. 你放规矩点。
对一群人讲话时,祈使语气可与everybody, someone之类的词连用:
Everyone keep quiet! 大家安静!
Keep still everybody! 每个人都保持不动!
Nobody say a word! 都不许说话!
Somebody answer the phone please. 请来个人接电话。
在表示否定的命令语气后面可用带any的复合词
Don&t say a word anybody! 谁都不要说话!
Don&t anybody say a word! 任何人都不许说话!
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
英语语法让很多学生都头疼,因为复杂难懂的句式和词组有时难以记忆。小编为大家整理了小学英语语法大全,本章主要介绍英语语法中的句子成分,希望对同学们的英语语法学习有所帮助!
最新2018英语语法大全信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:深入浅出谈英语的语气与虚拟语气_英语语法网
精彩纷呈 全心打造英语第一品牌!
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>
深入浅出谈英语的语气与虚拟语气
作者:&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:&&&&
&&&热&&&&&★★★
【字体: 】
说明:引用此文请注明出处,并务请保留后面的有效链接地址,谢谢!
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
●地址:湖南省长沙市湘春路75号金地大厦8楼&●值班编辑:陈老师 ●管理员QQ: ●语法答疑群:您现在的位置是: &
从语法角度看德语和英语中的间接祈使句
摘 要:德、英语中的祈使句无论从祈使语气的强弱变换,还是从礼貌程度的高低调整都远远不能满足发话者对受话者实施祈使行为的需求,所以人们往往运用其他句式向对方发出祈使。本文从语法角度出发,在言语行为理论的层面上对疑问句、陈述句、感叹句以及缩略句等语法现象中的祈使意义进行分析,旨在加深领会间接言语行为理论,并运用理论指导交际实践。
特别说明:本文献摘要信息,由维普资讯网提供,本站只提供索引,不对该文献的全文内容负责,不提供免费的全文下载服务。
金月芽期刊网 2018相关词典网站:Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
虚拟语气 Subjunctive Mood Mood 概念: Mood (语气) 语气是表示讲话人对说话内容的看法,在动词上会呈现不 同的形式:陈述语气( the Indicative Mood ) 、祈使语气 ( the Imperative Mood ) 、虚拟语气( the Subjunctive.
Published by
Download presentation
Copy to clipboard
Presentation on theme: "虚拟语气 Subjunctive Mood Mood 概念: Mood (语气) 语气是表示讲话人对说话内容的看法,在动词上会呈现不 同的形式:陈述语气( the Indicative Mood ) 、祈使语气 ( the Imperative Mood ) 、虚拟语气( the Subjunctive."— Presentation transcript:
虚拟语气 Subjunctive Mood Mood 概念: Mood (语气) 语气是表示讲话人对说话内容的看法,在动词上会呈现不 同的形式:陈述语气( the Indicative Mood ) 、祈使语气 ( the Imperative Mood ) 、虚拟语气( the Subjunctive Mood ) 陈述语气 : 客观表达动作或状态 Flowers blossom in spring. The yellow leaves are falling in the autumn wind. The moon is peeping through the window at the sleepless girl. ( 明月皎洁透窗入,照见长夜不眠人。)
祈使语气:表示号召、命令、请求、劝告、警告、禁止等。 Keep off the grass. Do drop in to see us. ( 务必来坐坐。 ) Let’s go home. 虚拟语气:虚拟语气把动作当作一种只存在于讲话人想象中 的假设或推测,而不是当作客观现实中的真实事件。它表达 的是怀疑、忧虑、推测、假设想象或祝愿。 I wish I were a butterfly. Mother told me to put on my sweater lest I should catch cold. ( 以免 ) God bless you! He suggested that we should cherish our time at school.
虚拟语气应用的种类 非真实条件句 主语从句 宾语从句 表语从句 同位语从句 状语从句 定语从句 简单句
虚拟语气在非真实条件句中的用法 分 句 条 件 条件从句 结果主句 与现在事实相反 did / were would /should do 与将来事实相反 did / were were + to do should + do would/should + do 与过去事实相反 had +done would have done
If the earth suddenly ___ spinning, we would all fly off it. A. stopped B. had stopped C. has stopped D. would stop Just fancy what life ___ like if we had no electricity! (be) “How should the city be run?” “ If I ___ a mayor, I would make the streets cleaner and hire more policemen.” A. would B. were C. would be D. should 假设现在情况的条件句:
I am sorry I am very busy just now. If I had time, I would certainly go to the movies with you. If I were you, I would go there right now. If I had the book at hand, I should read the passage to you. If he had time, he could / might go with you.
If the whole operation ___ beforehand, a great deal of time and money would have been lost. A. was not planned B. has not been planned C. had not been planned D. were not planned The millions of calculations involved, had they been done by hand,___ all practical value by the time they were finished. A. had lost B. would have lost C. would lose D. should have lost 假设过去情况的条件句
If he had been here yesterday, I should / would/ could/ might have told him about it. Things might have been much worse if the mother had insisted on her right to keep the baby. Jean doesn’t want to work right away because she thinks that if she ___ a job she probably wouldn’t be able to see her friends very often. A. has to get B. were to get C. had got D. could have got 假设将来情况的条件句
It is unlikely that a nation would choose war if its goals ___ peacefully. A. meet B. could be met C. having been met D. would have met If I hadn’t stood under the ladder to catch you when you fell, you ___ now. A. wouldn’t be smiling B. couldn’t have smiled C. won’t smile D. didn’t smile Key: B / A 错综时间条件句
If you ___ Jerry Brown until recently, you’d think the photograph on the right was strange. A. shouldn’t contact B. didn’t contact D. C. weren’t to contact D. hadn’t contacted I apologize if I ___ you, but I assure you it was unintentional. A. offend B. had offended C. should have offended D. might have offended Key: D / B ** 根据句意的需要,主句为陈述语 气,从句为虚拟语气。
含蓄条件句 句子结构上没有条件从句却意义上暗含虚拟 条件。这种句式分为简单句和并列句两种: 简单句: but for, without, 上下文 But for his help, I wouldn’t have finished it so early.(if it had not been for his help…) Without electricity, there would be no modern industry.(if there were no electricity…) A safety analysis ___ the target as a potential danger. Unfortunately, it was never done. A. would identify B. will identify C. would have identified D. will have identified
并列句: but, or, otherwise He would have succeeded, but he didn’t listen to me.(If he had listened to me, he …) “Why didn’t you buy it?” “ I ___ but I didn’t have the money.” A. would B. would have C. had had D. had bought (If I had had the money, I would have bought it.) He must have had an accident, or he ___ then. A. would have been here B. had to be here C. should be here D. would be here
We didn’t know
otherwise we __ him. A. would have telephoned B. must have telephoned C. Would telephone D. had telephoned (If we had known his telephone number, we would have telephoned him.)
主语从句 以 it 为形式主语的复合句,表示建议、要求、 命令,谓语动词用 should be 或原形。 It is necessary that he (should) be informed. It is important that she (should) tell the doctor all her symptoms. 以形容词作表语: advisable( 可取的,明智的 ), appropriate, compulsory, crucial, desirable( 值得 的,合意的 ), essential, imperative( 紧急的,必要的 ), important, necessary, obligatory( 必须的,义不容辞的 ), preferable( 更可取的,更好的 ), proper, urgent, vital
短语型 It is my wish that he (should) be invited. It is our demand that they (should) come soon. It is of the utmost importance that you ___ here on time. A. be B. shall be C. are to be D. must be 被动语态型: It is recommended that the project ___ until all the preparations have been made. A. is not started B. will not be started C. not be started D. is not to be started
It is politely requested by the hotel manage- ment that ratios ___ after 11 o’clock at night. A. were not played B. not to play C. not be played D. did not play 在主句中以被动语态形式作谓语的动词: ask, decided, demand, desire, insist, move, order, prefer, propose, recommend, request, require, suggest, urge
宾语从句 Wish 的宾语从句中的谓语动词 ( 现在过去将来 )Wish 的宾语从句中的谓语动词 ( 现在过去将来 ) Sometimes I wish I ___ in a different time and a different place. A. be living B. were living C. would live D. would have lived Key: B, 对现在事实的假设。 “These typewritten papers are very neat.” “I wish I ___ type too, but I don’t know how.” A. can B. may C. could D. will Key: C, 对现在情况的假设。
I wish / wished I had not spent so much money. He didn’t go to the party, but he does wish he had been there. I wish I could have slept longer this morning, but I had to get up and come to class. “Shall I open the window?” “Yes, please. I wish you would open it.” “ We can’t go out now. It’s too rainy.” “ I wish the rain would stop soon.”
2 、 suggest 等宾语从句中的谓语动词: should do / be 或原形 My father did not go to New Y the doctor suggested that he (should) not go there. In the past men generally preferred that their wives work in the home. ask, decide, demand, direct, desire, insist, move, order, prefer, propose, recommend, request, require, suggest, urge.
以 it 为形式宾语的宾语从句中的谓语动词 consider, think, deem( 认为,相信 ) 等词后可以接 it 作形式 宾语,以某些形容词为宾补的复合宾语,宾语从句中 的谓语动词用 should do /be 或原形: I consider it necessary that a meeting (should) be held immediately. The board deemed it urgent that these files should be printed right away. advisable, appropriate, compulsory, crucial, desirable essential, imperative, important, necessary obligatory, preferable, proper, urgent, vital
3 、 would rather 等宾语从句中的谓语动词 would rather, would sooner, would just as soon Wouldn’t you rather your child ___ to bed early? A. go B. went C. would go D. goes The manager would rather his daughter ___ in the same office. A. had not worked B. not to work C. does not work D. did not work 表示对现在和将来的虚拟: B, D 对过去情况的虚拟 I would rather you hadn’t told me all this. I’d rather / wish that she had stayed at home.
表语从句 1 、在以 suggestion 等表示命令、建议、计 划等的名词作主语的表语从句中,谓语动 词用 should do / be 或原形: One of the requirements for a fire is that the material be heated to its burning temperature. advice, aim, decision, demand, desire, motion, order, plan, proposal, recommendation, regulation, requirement, resolution, suggestion
2 、在 as if 引导的表示虚拟的表语从句中,谓 语动词用 were/ did 表示对现在的假设;用 had done/ been 表示对过去的假设: I was so sick last night that I felt as if the room were going round. That tree looked as if it hadn’t been watered for a long time. (主句用过去时难以辨别虚拟) It looks as if it is going to rain. The milk smells as if it is sour. 当说话人所表示的不是假设情况而是一种可能 的事实,则 as if 引导的就是陈述语气。
同位语从句 在以 suggestion 等表示命令、建议、计划等的 名词为同位语的同位语从句中,谓语动词用 should do / be 或原形: He rejected my suggestion that he should meet his daughter next week. The proposal that he be dismissed was supported at the meeting. advice, aim, decision, demand, desire, motion, order, plan, proposal, recommendation, regulation, requirement, resolution, suggestion, wish
状语从句 1 、 even if 引导的让步状语: Even if we had enough money, we wouldn’t go abroad for our holidays.( 现在、将来 ) Even if I had met him, I would not have told him about it. (过去) 2 、倒装的让步状语从句: Say what I would, he refused to go.( 不论我说什么 ) Come what I may, I will complete it. ( 不管怎样 ) Be that as it may, we should still help him. ( 尽管如此 ) He is innocent, be he ever so naughty. ( 虽然他很调皮 )
方式状语: as if/ as though He treats me as if I were a stranger. Why is she looking at me as though she had seen me before? My uncle always talks as though he were addressing a public meeting. 目的状语: lest, in case, for fear (that) The mad man was put in the soft-padded cell lest he injure himself.(= should injure) Take your raincoat in case it should rain. I daren’t tell you what he did, for fear he should be angry with me.
It is time 后的定语从句 It is time (that) I were off. It’s high/ about time (that) the weather improved. It’s already 5 o’clock now. Don’t you think it’s about time we went home? It’s time something was done about the traffic problem downtown.
简单句 1 、表示祝愿、诅咒 Long live our motherland! (May our motherland live long!) God bless you! (May God bless you!) 2 、用于 if only 引导的简单句: If only I were you.( 我要是你该多好。 ) If only he had remembered to close the door. If only the committee would approve the regulations and put them into effect as soon as possible.
Ads by Google

我要回帖

更多关于 探望长辈病人说什么话 的文章

随机推荐