Can you cook or not是否有you too是语法错误吗

【老雅讲坛】怎样读范文(3)-这篇雅思作文究竟缘何可以得7分!
Many people say that cooking and eating at home is better for the individual and the family than eating out in restaurants and canteens. Do you agree or disagree?
Everyone has to eat. The question is, where to eat? You may cook and eat at home, or just eat out in restaurants or canteens. My personal opinion is that eating at home is better for the individual and the family than eating out.
First, it has no doubt that cooking and eating at home can save a lot of money. Generally, the cost of eating in restaurants is much higher than eating at home. By cooking at home, you don’t have to pay the labor fee for the chef, and don’t have to pay tips to the waiter. What you have to do is just a little hand operation and a little time. From supermarkets, you can buy cheap vegetables and meat, which may cost only 10 percent of the same food in a restaurant. Sometimes, you can get cheaper food in discount time. Especially, a big family may enjoy the method, as the monthly cost would be less.
Second, you can freely select your favorite food to cook. A restaurant cannot always provide you with delicious food. The taste of food in restrurants is usually designed for the public, which is not suitable for a particular guest. If you miss the taste of your mum’s soup, it’s not likely to find the same one in a restraurant. In this case, the best choice is to cook by yourself, to reproduce your mum’s food to the best you can.
Finally, it’s obvious that eating at home is more healthy and clean. You don’t know whether it’s dirty in the restaurants, and also you don’t know whether the food is fresh. But by cooking at home, you can know everything about the cooking materials. Moreover, it’s easy to control the usage of fat and oil, unless you don’t care to become too fat.
In brief, I believe that eating at home is healthy and clean. If people want to save money, eating at home is also a good choice. In addition, people can cook what they like as well. So I personally prefer eating at home.
老雅在很多雅思授课或讲座的场合中,都曾抛出这篇作文,让学生现场评分。多数学生将本作文定位为6分,部分同学甚至打出了5分,只有极少数同学认为本作文可以得到7分。
事实上,本作文的得分就是7分。
那么,这篇看似没有任何大词,句式看起来也很一般的作文为什么可以得到7分呢?
老雅认为,本篇作文有如下几个优势,老雅还认为,这篇作文的基本写法正是我们多数追求7分的同学应该模仿的,也是能够模仿的。
没有明显的语法错误。通篇读下来,你很难找到哪个句子有明显的语法错误。没有明显语法错误,这是7分作文的一个基本要求。先不要谈内容是否深刻,首先要做到没有明显语法错误!中国学生的明显语法错误包括:1)时态误用2)代词误用3)流水句4)过去分词,现在分词混淆5)从句形式错误
表达流畅,牵强的地方较少。流畅通顺也是7分作文的基本要求。有些作文虽然看似没有语法硬伤,但读起来总觉得不流畅。造成不流畅的原因有:1)表达的内容过于中文思维化,抽象,不具体,言之无物,比如“提高意识”、”发展经济“、”社会稳定“之类空泛的表达。2)用词造句生硬,搭配不自然。
内容清新而且清晰,让读者一目了然。这是我们多数7分追求者应该模仿的一种思维方式。大家不要把雅思作文想得过于复杂,认为必须要写出有深度的内容。其实,7分雅思作文最重要的要求是你的内容必须让读者读得很清楚,不给他们造成阅读困难。大家可以这样理解,雅思7分作文的要求是”简单明白的内容,正确多样的表达“。
结构安排合理,有逻辑性。本篇作文采取了一边倒的论证结构,分三个理由证明”在家吃饭更好“。这三个理由分别是:1)在家吃饭更节约钱2)在家吃饭,你想吃什么就可以吃什么3)在家吃饭,更健康,更卫生作文分别用一段来论证一个理由。我们应该看到的是:作者安排这三个理由的出场顺序是非常合理,遵从了一定的逻辑顺序:从物质的理由(节约钱)到心理的理由(想什么吃什么),再到社会的理由(更健康,更卫生)。如果,我们把这个顺序颠倒一下,先写更健康,更卫生,再写想什么吃什么,最后写更节约钱,这个逻辑顺序就没有了,读者读起来的感觉就逊色多了,那么,这篇文章的7分也就没有了。
段落中,围绕每段主题展开写作。思维平易自然,衔接紧密,没有游离主题之外的内容。雅思7分写作的段落要求是:有明确主体,其余部分紧紧围绕主题,论证时,自然接续,不要求新求异。或者说,论证时,要尽量直接,不绕圈子,写那些你能说清楚的理由,说不清楚的理由,果断放弃。要不然,你写的东西别人看不懂,就麻烦了!第二段:在家吃饭节约钱。首先是在家吃饭成本低。【怎么论证这个成本低?】我们不用支付劳工费和小费。其次,我们购买原材料的价钱比餐馆低。【怎么论证这个?】我们所花费的钱只有餐馆的10%。在打折的时候,我们花的钱可能更少。第三段:在家吃饭想吃什么就可吃什么。餐馆不可能总是给你提供你最喜欢的东西。【为什么呢?】因为餐馆的东西是为大众设计的,不是单独为你设计的。【举例进一步说明】如果你想吃妈妈做的汤,餐馆就不可能给你提供。【怎样才能吃到呢?】只有在家自己做,才能做出妈妈的那种味道来。【反例】在老雅最近开展的一期”8小时突破雅思6分写作班“里,有位同学的习作需要论证”警察带枪可能增加社会的暴力行为“这个道理。他想从两个方面来论证:首先”警察可能把抢弄丢了,从而引起社会不安全“,其次”警察可能开枪打死无辜公民“。其实,这两点道理是不错的。问题在于,这位同学在接下来的论证中让人摸不着头脑。他从枪支管理规定入手来论证为什么警察会弄丢枪,从警察开枪的命中率来论证警察可能开枪误伤群众。这样,这位同学就亲手把自己送入到一条不归路:他根本就没有足够的词汇和表达能力来谈规定,命中率这些东西,结果可想而知,他写出来的东西错误百出,让人读不懂,老雅给他4分,然后改写如下:It may be dangerous for the police to be armed. If the police have guns and they are not careful enough, they may lose their guns. Once some bad people get these lost weapons, they may use them for evil purposes and therefore put the innocent citizens in great dangers. Furthermore, when the armed police are trying to arrest a criminal, there are always people around. It is then very likely that the police shoot the innocent people by mistake rather than the criminal. I read the news that a shop assistant was shot to death last week when the police were trying to kill an armed robber.大家从老雅的改写中,是否能体会到什么是直接,简单,平易,自然的段落写作?
结尾段对原文主要内容进行了总结,没有任何遗漏。很多同学不太重视结尾段,其实也很重要。结尾段要对前文内容进行恰当总结,既不要过多重复前文的表达法,又要概括前文所有内容。
友情提示:
只需20元,即可获得,雅思范文,我只读老雅!
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
吉林省延边州2017届九年级英语适应性试题含答案.doc 15页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
·······
吉林省延边州2017届九年级英语下学期适应性试题
英语试题共8页,包括四道大题。全卷满分100分,考试时间为100分钟。考试结束后,将本试题和答题卡一并交回。
注意事项:
1. 答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在答题卡上。
2. 答题时,考生务必按照考试要求在答题卡上的指定区域内作答,在草稿纸、试题上
答题无效。
一、基础知识 (20分)
I.句意填词 根据所给句子意思,填入一个适当的单词,使句意完整。(5分)
1. Teachers’ Day is in September, the ___________month of a year.
2. Thanks ___________ the bus driver, the old man was saved by the doctor in time.
3. You must hold on to your dream if you want to make it come___________.
4. He often tells lies, so nobody wants to make friends with ___________.
5. —Hello! May I speak to Mr. Green?
—Sorry, he is not in. May I take a ___________for him?
II.单项选择 从每小题所给的三个选项中,选出一个正确答案。(15分)
6. —Do you like to play ______ tennis?
—No, I don’t. I like to play ______ guitar.
A. a, the
7. —Is this your English book?
—No, it isn’t. It ______ be Mike’s, it has his name on it.
C. might
8. It’s snowing outside! Put on more clothes, ______ you may catch a cold.
A.
9. It’s twelve o’clock at night, but my father has not come back from work _______.
A. already
C. yet
10. —It’s cold today, I can’t stand it.
—I can’t, either. But the radio says it will be even ______ tomorrow.
A. cold
C. the coldest
11. —Where is Linda? I can’t find her anywhere.
—She ______ the flowers in the garden.
A. waters
B. watered
C is watering
12. ______ great news it is! We’ll have a school trip next week.
C. How
13. Helen has two brothers. ______ of them likes chocolate. But she loves it.
A. Neither
14. Tom was not listening carefully, so he failed to hear _______.
A. what the teacher said
B. what did the teacher say
C. what does the teacher say
15. —Oh, dear ! Your room is in such a mess.
—Sorry, mum . I’ll ______at once.
A. put it up
正在加载中,请稍后...If you can cook in a kitchen – why is barbecuing so hard?
| LinkedIn
I’ve been outdoor cooking for longer than I remember and I forget that there are still so many people out there who simply don’t know how to BBQ. When I’m asked ‘So, how do you barbecue?” I get a bit dumbfounded and not really sure where to start…
My first question is ‘Do you cook at all?’ and, if the answer is ‘Yes, of course’ then I always think – what is the difference? Why do people think they can’t charcoal barbecue when they have good cooking skills?
1. How do start a fire? Most people have started a fire at some point whether in a fireplace or on camping. Anyone whose watched Bear Grylls should have a basic idea. It is exactly the same! Briquettes are the biggest issue to lighting a barbecue not your fire making skills. Use lump charcoal, add firelighters and wait..
2. What can I cook on a barbecue? Real question is: What can’t you cook you on a barbecue? If you enjoy cooking your favourite recipes indoors, try them on a barbecue. It’s all about your taste in food and using all your favourite rubs and sauces.
If you are a vegan – cook vegan food. Pizza lover? Make your own and cook them on your barbecue. Meat head? Knock yourself out with low and slow cooked meat. Mad about real bread and baking? Easy on a barbecue. Barbecuing is just another way of cooking. Your taste in food shouldn’t change – just how you cook it.
2. When do you start cooking? When you turn on your oven, how long do you wait for it to heat up? 10-15 minutes? It is about the same for a charcoal barbecue: light it up and then wait. Absolutely no difference to your indoor oven. When the flames are gone you start cooking.
3. Why do I always burn my food?&Do you burn food in your kitchen? So why on your barbecue? Think about it – use your kitchen sense. Food burns because you are too close to the heat and the temperature is too high. If your food is burning on your cooker –&what do you do? Turn the temperature down – on a barbecue that means moving your food further away from the heat either by raising up the grill, using a heat deflector or moving the charcoal away from under your food.
Also, you would never consider cooking in flames on your cooker – so why think it’s a good idea on your barbecue? Charcoal is just a source of heat and flames are the sign that your charcoal isn’t done yet.
4. How do you cook a whole chicken or meat joint on a barbecue? &Again, the same principles as your cooker applies. Your cooker is an oven as well as a stove and so is your barbecue. Stove cooking is all about open lid barbecuing and oven cooking is all about closing the lid and turning your barbecue into a charcoal outdoor oven.&So, if you are cooking an oven dish (roast chicken, chicken casserole etc) you need a barbecue with a lid.
5. How do you know what temperature to cook at? Most good barbecues have inbuilt thermometers and if you have a good understanding of oven temperatures – why should a barbecue be different? How long do you cook for? More or less the same as your oven – a thermometer is the best way to know when your food is cooked ()
6.&I need a lot of barbecue tools, don’t I? No – look around your kitchen and use whatever you already have. I strongly believe in not buying barbecue gadgets – all your pyrex and creuset dishes, frying pans, woks, copper pans and dishes can be used. Just take care of plastic handles!&Take a look at my article
Just because you are outdoors doesn’t mean you leave your cooking skills indoors. It’s all common sense and I defy anyone who can cook well indoors to not cook well outdoors. Tell me how you get on…Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?

我要回帖

更多关于 you too是语法错误吗 的文章

随机推荐