myplan英语作文带翻译myteacher带翻译的

当前位置: >>>
教师节英语作文:介绍一位老师(带翻译)
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
&My English teacher appears very beautiful and she looks about 40 years old.She has a son.
  我的英语老师非常漂亮,大约四十岁。她有一个儿子。
  Our English teacher is very strict with us,and sometimes,she is very friendly and kind to us.
  我们的英语老师对我们非常严格,但有时候她又对我们很和蔼。
  She is also humorous.On the April Fools' Day,she said to us,&you are going to have a holiday this afternoon&.Many students thought it true.Many students dare not talk,because she is very strict.We are afraid that we cannot pass the exam,because the teacher will
us if we don't pass.She doesn't give us too much homework,and she doesn't give us too much pressure.Sometimes,we like our Engllish teacher.
  她还很幽默。在愚人节那天,她对我们说:&今天下午放假。&很多学生都以为是真的。很多学生不敢说话,因为她非常严格。我们害怕不能通过考试,因为那样老师会责备我们。老师从不给我们留很多家庭作业,但同时也不会给我们过多的娱乐时间。我爱我们的英语老师。
  I like English,and I like my English teacher.
  我爱英语,我爱我们的英语老师。
点击收听单词发音&&
v.批评,评论;非难
参考例句:
Right and left have much cause to criticise government.左翼和右翼有很多理由批评政府。
It is not your place to criticise or suggest improvements!提出批评或给予改进建议并不是你的责任!
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
小学生英语作文大全:My New Teacher 我的新老师(中英翻译对照)
yoyo 于发布 l 已有人浏览
小学生英语作文大全:My New Teacher 我的新老师,含有中英翻译对照阅读,供小学生写作文参考。
这个学期,我们班换了新的英语老师,
She is a young and beautiful lady.
是一位年轻美丽的女老师。
We have a great impression on her.
我们对她的第一印象很好。
However, after several classes later, things have changed.
但是,几节课过后,情况就变了。
Firstly, she always talks in English.
第一,她总是用英语说话,
We don&t understand her words.
我们根本听不懂她说什么。
We tell her that, but nothing changes.
我们和她说了这个问题,但是并没有用。
Besides, she always asks us in English.
第二,她总是用英语问我们问题,
The result is that we can&t answer her question, because we can&t understand her.
结果就是我们都回答不上来,因为我们还是听不懂。
In addition, she is serious and never smiles to us.
第三,她很严肃,从来不会对我们笑。
We feel so depressive to have her lesson.
上课时,我们都很压抑。
Therefore, all students are afraid of having English lesson.
因此,现在全班学生都害怕上英语课。
小学英语课外资料&|&小学英语课外资料&|&小学英语课外资料&|&小学英语课外资料&|&小学英语课外资料&|&小学英语课外资料&|&
小学英语课外资料排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼英语作文myteacher带翻译的_百度知道
英语作文myteacher带翻译的
我有更好的答案
My Teacher 我的老师My favourite teacher is Miss Huang. She is a beautiful lady. She has two big eyes, a high nose and a little red mouth. There is always a smile on her face.Miss Huang likes singing and collecting posters. She is good at playing the piano. In the evening, she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music. She is good at dancing, too. Sometimes she teaches us dancing.Miss Huang likes dogs very much because the dog is very friendly and cute. Her favourite color is blue. Because blue is the color of the sky and the sea.This is my favourite teacher. Our classmates all like her very much.  译文:  我最喜欢的老师是黄老师.她是一位漂亮的女性.她有两只大大的眼睛,一个高高的鼻子和一张小小的红唇.她的脸上总带着笑容.  黄老师喜欢唱歌和收集海报.她钢琴弹得很好.晚上,她常常坐在钢琴前弹奏优美的乐曲.黄老师跳舞也很棒.有时她也会教我们跳舞.  黄老师非常喜欢狗,因为狗很友好也很可爱.黄老师最喜欢的颜色是蓝色,因为蓝色是天空和海的颜色.  这就是我喜欢的老师.我们班的同学都非常喜欢她.
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。My English Teacher_英语作文
My English Teacher
【第1篇】Among all the teachers, I like my English teacher, Ms. Gong very much. She is 36 years old. She is slim and tall. She teaches us how to get along with each other. Another important reason is that she teaches English so well that we all enjoy learning English. Besides, she is open-minded. Nowadays, she is the most popular teachers in our school. I admire her very much.【第2篇】Hello! My name is You Zhiqi. I'm a girl. I'm a student. I'm in Class4, Grade5. I have a new teacher. She is Miss Chen. She is my English teacher. What’s she like? She's tall and thin. She's strict, but she is very kind to us. She's young. She's very pretty. She likes reading books. She often reads books on weekends. We all like her. Who's your English teacher? What's she like?【第3篇】& &
Hello! My name is Xie Caixia. I am a girl. I am a student. I study in Chang Ping No.1 Primary School. My favourite teacher is Miss Luo. She’s an English teacher. She’s young and pretty. She has two big eyes, a small nose and a little mouth. There is always a smile on her face. She is strict but kind. Her class is so much fun. So I like English very much. Miss Luo likes yellow. My favourite colour is yellow too.& &
Miss Luo is not only our good teacher but also our best friend. We all like her. What about your teacher? What’s he/she like? Can you tell me?【第4篇】Hello! I am Alice. I like my English teacher. She’s a university student. She has short hair and big eyes. She’s young and pretty. Her class is so much fun. She’s kind and smart. She likes reading English books. She often reads books in the evening. She goes to work by car. Because it is fast. She works hard. We all like her. She is a good English teacher. Can you guess who is my English teacher? Yes, she’s Miss Luo. Can you tell about your English teacher?【第5篇】Hello! I am Chen Xiaodong. I am a little active boy. I am 11 years old. I’m tall and strong. I study in No.1 Primary School. Who’s my favourite teacher? She is a university student. She’s tall and strong, too. We are the same. She has long hair and big eyes. She’ very funny and kind. So her class is so much fun. I like her class very much. What about her weekend? On weekends she often does housework, reads books and plays sports. I like mutton best, but her favourite food is tofu. Because it’s tasty and healthy. I like my kind, funny and active teacher very much. Guess, who is she? She’s Miss Zhu.& &
My English Teacher___相关文章
&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 myweek英语作文加翻译 的文章

随机推荐