Ihe can speak englishh a lot

第一学期小学六年级英语第三次月考测试卷_英语听力材料-一起作业老师
第一学期小学六年级英语第三次月考测试卷
二零一六至二零一七学年第一学期小学六年级英语第三次月考测试卷听力测试现在开始。一、Listen and choose. 听音选择正确的单词。(听两遍)1.
pleased to meet you.2. Their country is beautiful. 3. You've got a letter from London. 4. It's a nice story.5. He can speak French.6. I have got a toy panda.7. It's difficult for me.8. This is my address.9. Mike can't ride a bike.10. I have got a book about the US.二、Listen and number. 听音,给图片标号。(听两遍)1. My grandmother makes zong zi on the Dragon Boat Festival.2. Lingling has got some chopsticks.3. He likes playing basketball.4. You can write English very well.5. Sam has got a Chinese stamp, but he hasn't got a English stamp.6. Candies are sweet.7. Jim can speak French.8. The pet dog is Linda's.三、 Listen and choose. 听对话,根据对话内容选择正确的答案。(听两遍)1. W: Where is Taotao from? M:
He is from Australia.2. W:What can you do? M: I can ride a bicycle. 3. W: Where is Lingling live? M: She lives in London in the UK.4. W: Do you like stories? M: No, I like football.5. W: Have you got a kite? M:I haven't got a kite, but I have some books.四、Listen and choose the right answers. 听问句,选择正确的答语。(听两遍)1. Have you got a knife and fork?2. What's your hobby?3. Can I be you pen friend?4. What can he do?5. Has he got any food from China?6. What have Tom and Da ming got?五、Listen and number. 听短文,为下列句子排序。(听三 遍)Hello, I am Nancy and I live in the UK. The UK is an old and beautiful country and I live in the capital of the UK. That is London. London is famous for Big Ben and the London Eye. I’ve got a brother. He is two years old than I. We go to school together every day. I’d like to have a pen friend in China. I can learn Chinese with my pen friend.六、Listen and choose. 听短文,选择正确答案。(听三 遍)My name is Akiko. I’m from Japan. I study Chinese very well. I can speak Chinese a lot. Collecting stamps is my hobby. I have a nice stamp book. There are some Chinese and Japanese stamps. I like making friends and I have many friends. Sometimes, I give some Japanese stamps to my Chinese friends and give some Chinese stamps to my Japanese friends. And they all like these stamps very much.七、Listen and tick. (听音打勾)(听三 遍)My name is Amy. I have four pen fiends. They are Mike, Ting ting, Jim and Linda. Mike is 11 years old. He is from Sydney, Australia. He can speak English. Ting ting is 13 years old. She is from Hong Kong, China. She can write emails in English. Jim is 12 years old. He is from London, UK. He can speak French. Linda is 12 yeas old. She is from San Francisco. She can speak Chinese and write in Chinese very well. We write to each other every week.Access denied | effortlessenglish.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (effortlessenglish.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (42e946c1de489937-ua98).希望英语--我的朋友
网上大家谈
二套周日19:00首播 一套周五14:00 十套12:00、19:00重播
My Home in Beijing
  With the international intercommunion is increasing, a great deal of Chinese students go abroad for studying, and also many foreign students come to China to study and live because of Chinese unique culture and its high-speed developing.
  Hi my name is Ashley, my Chinese name is Linshilan, my Chinese sister give a name when I first arrive .I am only understand this meaning .I came from America and I make a in china. Over there, in sat my Chinese home is my Chinese father .he was just watching football, he like football which is we called soccer in America. Here it is one of side, when I fist arrive in china, my host parents try to help me learn Chinese, Chinese character, became when I first came to china, I can speak a little. I have a lot of littler cards on the around.
  This is my room, and this is my host sister who is typing in computer, this is we are sleeping, and mine is bottom and Leilei on the top.
  Lielei and I are good friends. I am just one year older than hers, so we are often interested in the same things and have little trouble finding things to talk about. However, Lielei's mother told me that Leilei was a very introvert girl before we met.
  Before Ashley came to my home, I didn't talk with others. I really don't know to say, but now it is very different, I like talk with her. She just like my sister and I know how to take care of others, there was only one child in each family but there are two in my family.
  It is Saturday. My Chinese mother worked overtime. As usual, aside than studying Chinese characters, I helped to do some housework. I feel a little hungry, so I decided to make pancakes with Leilei, which has become a favorite food for my Chinese family.
  I don't know, we eat a lot of pancakes. This is a breakfast food, because we don't have syrup, which is apparently something just American on Western. I am going to top it whit apples don't know, in the country where I live, I live in the country, I down in south we eat a lot of apples, which is were going to put it on the pancakes.
  This is my Chinese mother, she is just came back from work, it is Saturday and she is crazy busy. I don't know about china, but is very busy. I don't know about China, but in American very few people will work on Saturday. Well it is very impression I think.
  During my stay in Beijing, my Chinese family took me to visit many different daces of interest. We often look at the pictures together.
  This is one day my host father came home from working .he told me there were people dancing in the street. Which is no seen in the American, He told me .so I immediately goo allows to the stairs.
  I've always been interest in dance, and arrival in china became very interested in Yangge. I just recently learned now to spin the handkerchief.
  Ashley lives in the Chinese family and her life is the same with Chinese child. Now she feels like she's part of the Chinese family. What she feels comfortable and happy here make her not alone during the days of China.
远在北京的家
  随着国际交流的日益加深,在大量中国学生外出留学的同时,我国也在已自身独特的文化和高速的发展吸引着国外学生前来留学和生活。
  嗨!我叫Ashley,我的中文名字叫林施兰,当我第一次来到这里时,我的中国妹妹给我起了这个名字,我现在才知道这个名字的意思,我来自美国,现在在中国留学。坐在那边的是我的中国爸爸,他在看足球比赛,他很喜欢足球,(足球)在美国我们叫soccer。墙上的卡片是我刚来中国时写的,我的中国父母教我学习中国汉字,因为我刚来中国的时候,我只能说一点点汉语,在我的周围还有很多这样的卡片。
  这是我的房间,这是我的中国妹妹,她正在打字。这是我的床,我睡在下边,雷雷睡在上边。
  我和雷雷是很好的朋友,因为我们年龄差不多,所以常常对同样的话题感兴趣,特别能聊到一块儿。但是我的中国妈妈告诉我,在我来之前,雷雷是个很内向的女孩子。
  Ashley来我们家之前,我不喜欢和别人说话,因为我真的不知道该说些什么,但是现在有了很大的不同,我喜欢和她说话,她就像我的姐姐,我知道了如何去关心别人,她是个可爱的女孩。现在的每一个家庭中只有一个孩子,但是在我们家中有两个(孩子)。
  今天是休息日,妈妈去加班了,像平时一样,我在家除了学习中文以外,还帮忙做一些家务,这时候肚子也有点饿了,我决定和雷雷一起做全家最爱吃的苹果饼。
  我们总吃这样的甜饼,通常我们会把它作为早点,因为我们没有糖浆,这种糖浆只有在美国或者西方国家才有。我居住在美国南部的一个小城镇里,那的人都这种吃炒苹果,我们一会要把它放在甜饼上。
  这位是我的中国妈妈,她刚从工作单位回来,今天是星期六,她仍然很忙,我不知道中国的情况,但是在美国,很少会有人在星期六上班,这给我留下了很深刻的印象。
  在北京生活的这一段时间,家人带我玩过了很多地方,空闲的时候我们经常会把以前的录像带和照片拿出来看看。
  有一天,我的中国爸爸下班回到家告诉我街上有很多人在“跳舞”,这在美国是看不到的,所以听到这件事,我就立即下楼,因为我担心那些“跳舞”的人会离开,我飞快的跑到楼下,这些穿红色衣服的人们恰好正在那“跳舞”,(于是)我给他们拍了一张照片。
  我一直都很喜欢跳舞,来到中国之后我就对秧歌产生了兴趣,我现在已经学会转手帕了。
  ASHLEY在这个家庭中过着和中国孩子一样的生活,现在她已经融进了这个中国家庭.在这里所体会到的温馨和欢乐,使她远离家乡的日子并不孤独。
2002年第16期
2002年第15期
2002年第14期
2002年第13期
2002年第12期
2002年第11期
2002年第10期
2002年第09期
2002年第08期
2002年第07期
2002年第06期
2002年第01期
中国中央电视台版权所有地址:中国北京复兴路11号(100859)站长信箱:webmaster@mail.cctv.com
建议使用:800*600分辨率,16Bit颜色、Netscape4.0、IE4.0以上版本浏览器和中文大字符集( ) I can speak English , I am at it. A. good, well B. good, good C. well, we——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
( ) I can speak English , I am at it. A. good, well B. good, good C. well, well D. well, good 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
1I can speak English________, I am ______ at it.A. good,well&&& B. good, good&&& C. well,well&&& D. well, good&
阅读理解。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How do I study English? &&&& I often hear some students say English is difficult, and it gives them a headache. So they can't learn it well. But English is very easy for me. I'm good at it. I'm very glad to tell you something about how I study English. &&& First, I think an interest in English is very important. When I was in Grade One, we had a new subject-English. It was fresh for me. I was interested in it, so I worked hard at it. Soon we had an Englishexam and I got a very good mark. How happy I was! After that, I learned English harder and harder. Our English teacher often teaches us English songs, which sound nice. I often think how interesting Englishis! &&&& Second, I think English is a foreign language. I should learn it well in the following ways: Listen to the teacher carefully, speak bravely, read aloud and have a good vocabulary. Then practice again and again, never be tired. And I also have a good habit: Ask-whenever I have a question. I must make it clear by asking our English teacher. How happy I am when I understand! &&&& Besides this, I often read English stories, jokes and easy novels. From these I know English is not onlyinteresting, but also useful. They help me understand a lot of things. So to do more reading is an important way to learn English well. &&&& And I also do some exercises from our class magazines, and I often write English diaries. English has become a close friend of mine. &&&& Now I have learned English for more than two years. I always keep the first position in our school. Fromthese words, I hope every student can learn English well. 1. Why do some students often "have a headache" ? A. Because they are easy to catch cold. B. Because it's often very cold. C. Because they think English is easy. D. Because they don't think English is easy. 2. The writer tells us that we should be&_____&in English if we want to learn it well. A. excited B. interestedC. careful D. strict 3. The sentence "I got a very good mark" means _____. A. I got a good way B. I had a good idea C. I did badly in the exam D. I did well in the exam 4. The writer thinks English is interesting because _____. A. English is full of stories B. English is full of jokes C. he can learn nice English songs D. of nothing 5. Which of the following is NOT the way the writer studies by? A. Speaking bravely. B. Writing to foreign friends. C. Reading aloud. D. Writing English diaries.
Teaching English as a foreign language is very popular for many travellers. In March I started teaching English in Thailand. I really love teaching. I knew it could be a lot of fun, especially with my students who are 3-5 years old. But I had no idea just how much I would actually enjoy it. The only reason I started was simple - it was an easy way to make money. I had no idea Thai children could speak English so well at such a young age. My children could describe colours, shapes, body parts, days of the week and classroom objects! Two things changed after working. The first one was in the first weeks of teaching, I liked to have my lessons planned out, but things didn't go as expected. Now I am happy to walk into a classroom with whatever I need for the subject. I guess the other thing would be how much the children trust me. 18 weeks ago these children were unconfident and pretty shy, but now they can't wait to get involved. In 6 months I have no idea where I will be, but right now I love teaching and enjoy working with the kids every day. Will I teach again - I'd like to think so!小题1:Where is the writer most probably from?A.Korea.B.England.C.China.D.Japan.小题2:Which of the following is NOT the writer's student?&&&A.May, 4 and a half, who can tell different shapes.B.Wilton, 3, who can tell different colors.C.Nick, 5, who can count from one to one hundred.D.Leonie, 6, who is good at English grammar.小题3:Which of the following is TRUE?A.The writer might be short of money when he traveled in Thailand.B.All the children in the writer's class are very naughty.C.The writer will never be a teacher again.D.The writer never has classes in the classroom.小题4: What is the meaning of the underlined word "unconfident" in Chinese?A.粗心大意的B.缺乏信心的C.不切实际的D.骄傲自满的小题5:What is best title for the passage?A.Teaching is a good job.B.How clever the Thailand children are!C.My travel experience in Thailand.D.First time as an English teacher in Thailand.
Teaching English as a foreign language is very popular for many travellers. In March I started teaching English in Thailand. I really love teaching. I knew it could be a lot of fun, especially with my students who are 3-5 years old. But I had no idea just how much I would actually enjoy it. The only reason I started was simple - it was an easy way to make money. I had no idea Thai children could speak English so well at such a young age. My children could describe colours, shapes, body parts, days of the week and classroom objects! Two things changed after working. The first one was in the first weeks of teaching, I liked to have my lessons planned out, but things didn't go as expected. Now I am happy to walk into a classroom with whatever I need for the subject. I guess the other thing would be how much the children trust me. 18 weeks ago these children were unconfident and pretty shy, but now they can't wait to get involved. In 6 months I have no idea where I will be, but right now I love teaching and enjoy working with the kids every day. Will I teach again - I'd like to think so!1.Where is the writer most probably from?A.KoreaB.EnglandC.ChinaD.Japan2.Which of the following is NOT the writer's student?A.May, 4 and a half, who can tell different shapesB.Wilton, 3, who can tell different colorsC.Nick, 5, who can count from one to one hundredD.Leonie, 6, who is good at English grammar3.Which of the following is TRUE?A.The writer might be short of money when he traveled in ThailandB.All the children in the writer's class are very naughtyC.The writer will never be a teacher againD.The writer never has classes in the classroom4.What is the meaning of the underlined word "unconfident" in Chinese?A.粗心大意的B.缺乏信心的C.不切实际的D.骄傲自满的5.What is best title for the passage?A.Teaching is a good jobB.How clever the Thailand children are!C.My travel experience in ThailandD.First time as an English teacher in Thailand
阅读理解。
&&&& Today is Sunday, December 2nd, everyone in Sheep Village (羊村) is very busy. What does he/she do?
&&&&& I'm Nuan Yangyang. I write a letter to my friend at one o'clock in the afternoon. Then I do my homework.
&&&& I'm Fei Yangyang. I want to&&be healthy, so I go to a sports club to play sports in the morning. I go home at three ten in the afternoon.
&&&& I'm Lan Yangyang. I have lunch in a restaurant. But the food isn't good, I don't like it.
&&&& I'm Mei Yangyang. I go to a clothes store at nine in the morning. The clothes there are on sale, so I buy a nice skirt.
&&&& I'm Xi Yangyang. I take the bus to the English club at ten thirteen in the morning. There I help two kids learn to speak English.
1. Nuan Yangyang writes to a friend at ______.&&
A. 3:10 am&&&&&&&&B. 10:16 am&&&&&&C. 11:30 am&&&&&& D. 1:00 pm&&&
2. ______ goes to a clothes store in the morning.&&&&&&
A. Mei Yangyang&& B. Lan Yangyang&&C. Fei Yangyang&& D. Xi Yangyang&&
3. Fei Yangyang may be ______ at 3:50 pm.&&
A. at school&&&&&&&&B. in a sports club&&C. on the bus&&&& D. at home&&
4. Xi Yangyang can ______ very well.&
A. sing&&&&&&&&&&&&B. dance&&&&&&&& C. swim&&&&&&&& D. speak English&&&
5. Which of the following sentences is RIGHT?&
A. Nuan Yangyang doesn't do homework on Sunday afternoon.&& B. Lan Yangyang eats lunch at home on December 2nd.&& C. Mei Yangyang has a nice skirt.&& D. There are no kids in the English club.&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 i can speak 的文章

随机推荐