3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文《I would like to be a doctor》
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I hope I can become a doctor in the future.I was born in a doctor's family.My parents are
both doctors.They are always busy working for patients' health and have no time to look after
me.They saved many people's lives during their work.The doctor is called &Angles in White&.
Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers
to get rid of the pain. May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed
that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore,i wish to be a
doctor like my parents.I hoped future I might be a doctor.
不能用网上的
⊙_⊙多少词
我可以现写
Hi,I am a student.Everyone all has a dream.My dream is to be a doctor.Because I want to help more ill people to be healthy.I think the doctor is great.So I would like to be a doctor.
⊙_⊙等等,我再加几句
And my parents also hope me to be a doctor.I believe I will be a doctor in the future.
打字不容易呀
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
为您推荐:
I hope I can become a doctor in the future.I was born in a doctor's family.My parents are
both doctors.They are always busy working for patients' health and have no time to look after
现在吗嗯I Want To Become A Doctor & My dream is to beome a doctor and I w ill help the patients who have few traine d doctors and very little medicine.China i s a developing country, which needs goo ...
I Want To Become A Doctor & My dream is to beome a doctor and I w ill help the patients who have few traine d doctors and very little medicine.China i s a developing country, which needs goo d doctors,especially in countryside.Many patients are suffering the ill pain and str uggling in dying,and how they wish to ge t the good and trained doctors' help. So I am determined to become a doctor to try my best to help the poor sick peopl e. Now I am a student studying in a school, but I must do my best to get good grad
扫描下载二维码英语作文 If I could choose again,I would major in…_百度知道
英语作文 If I could choose again,I would major in…
我有更好的答案
英语作文,是指用英语针对某一内容写出一篇文章;是英语考试最常见的一种题目类型;基本要求英文书写应符合书写规范,英文字母要写清楚、写整齐、写美观,字母的大小和字母之间...
采纳率:89%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。中考英语作文万能格式佳句11句_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语作文万能格式佳句11句
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩10页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语作文申请信的格式_百度知道
英语作文申请信的格式
英语作文申请信的格式
我有更好的答案
一.写作点拨:申请信 类型很多包括求职信,报考申请信,留学申请信等;写申请信应注意语言言简意赅,语气诚恳礼貌,避免夸张。 申请信一般包括:申请原因、具备条件、恳请申请单位考虑自己的申请,表示谢意,期盼回复。具体为:
第一段引入事件,说明写信目的。
第二段介绍关于自己的一些具体内容。
第三段提出请求,表示感谢盼复。二.词句模板:1. 好词集锦:
considerable,confident,suitable,extremely,pleased,grateful,especialy,opportunity,position,apply for,be good at,allow,would like to, offer, take...into consideration.2.说明应聘原因常用语A.I learned from sb/the newspaper that your company wanted to...B.I was told that...C.I have
just read in the newspaper that your company needs a...D.I am writing to inqure
opportunities for ...E.I am writing to you to inqure if there would be any position available for me to work as a...F.I am writing to apply for the job .G.I have
learned from your advertisement that a ...is wanted in your company.3.介绍个人优势常用语A.Now I would like to introduce myself to you.B. My name is Tom aged 16/who is a 16-year-old boy.C.I graduated
from...in 2012.D.I like/am fond of swimming, singing and dancing in my spare time.E.I work hard and Ican get along /on well with others.F.I am good at
English and especially my spoken English is fairly good.G.I master English and I talk to foreigners in
English freely.H.I am currently studying ...I.I would be interested in ....J.My main specialization is...4.表示感谢及请求常用语A.Thank you for your consideration of my application.B.If you agree with me,I'll work hard and try to be a...C.I am available for interview.D.I am looking forward to hearing from you.E.If you agree with
please write to me or phone me.my telephone number is...F.I am writing to you in the hope that I may obtain an opportunity to ....G.I would like to apply the position that your company offers to me.H. Thank you for considering my application and I am looking forward to your early reply.J. I greatly appreciate any of your favorable consideration of my application.K.I would be very grateful if you could consider my application and could send me about...l.Apart from doing sth, I may as well work as ...5.满分模板
一Dear... I am extremely pleased to see
(报纸、广告) for the position
(职位) .And I'm writing to apply for
(职位).I am confident that I am suitable for
(职位). On one hand,
(原因) .On the other hand,
(原因) . I shall be
much honored if you will offer me the opportunity to
(尝试) . I am
looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.
采纳率:38%
你好,满意请采纳
are down, and your spirit is cover
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。题目 If I won the lotte的一篇80词的英语作文ry I would... 求一篇英语作文!!!初中水平_百度知道
题目 If I won the lotte的一篇80词的英语作文ry I would... 求一篇英语作文!!!初中水平
我有更好的答案
If I had money! And I will do all the garment university cooperation factory! Even if it is a city to build a factory! Why? Do you see those graduates now! There will be a few things into the factory? To training! Ah! But the university years are theory! And now, in order to find the factory workers is very difficult! Many factories are lack of workers! This factory and produce the university dilemma facing the parties! The factory has a stable workers! The school students know how clothing quite! A graduation! Have 3-5 years of work experience! (generally do dress design. Just graduation is 1000 yuan a month, have 3-5 years work experience in
yuan salary between) why don't kill such things to do??? Ha ha! Hair! Again hair!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文通知的格式 的文章

随机推荐