Does anyone of usneed "除草‘’?Only 1 yuan...

种植油用牡丹怎么有效除草?_百度知道
种植油用牡丹怎么有效除草?
用除草剂会把牡丹杀死,现在只能雇人拔草但是费用太高,谁能有什么好的办法可以帮帮我
我有更好的答案
油用牡丹育苗地春季用有效成分含量48%的仲丁灵较好,用量250ml/亩;2年生以上油用牡丹种植地块用有效成分含量22%高效氟吡甲禾灵效果较好,用量60ml/亩。
建议试用“盖草能”除草剂。
呵呵 继续请人除草吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
牡丹的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Dose anyone need English tutor?_百度知道
Dose anyone need English tutor?
Hi everyone, My daughter and I planning to visit Beijing from United stated this summer. I graduated from University of Iowa, United Stated. We would like to earn some money to help this trip by tutoring English. So if anyone need English t...
Hey,welcome to China! If I were you,I'd type that out in both Chinese and English, in case someone who do not understand English well could re)Also, did you try to contact some private English teaching institutions? I'm sure they can use some help in summer vacation. I don't live in Beijing,but tutoring English sounds like a good deal.Hope you have fun here!
采纳率:37%
I think the writer him/herself is actually of Chinese background (from the email address and well, one grammar mistake that natives would not make - ie. should be &I plan& or &I'm planning& instead of &I planning&). His/her daughter will definitely be a good speaking partner to practice English with as she doesn't speak much Chinese. But yes, a Chinese version would allow a much broader audience and thus the ability to have more students... to pick from (assuming you wouldn't have all that time to teach full time since you'll be there for just the holidays).
One more suggestion,you can post your offer on some major BBS like smth,some students will be eager to accompany you. But you will not be highly paid.
Good point. btw,do u need any help for translating that into chinese.i would help u if u want.Good luck to u and welcome to CHINA
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
tutor的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& “Just how far does th...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Just how far does the euro(欧元) have to fall before Europe actually becomes reasonable?Anyone traveling to the old continent from the U.S. in recent years has learned the hard way how expensive it is. The situation has improved in the last couple of months, thanks to the Greek financial crisis. But it still has a way to go.Alarm about Greece—and other financially unstable countries in Europe—has dragged down the euro sharply. In November, before the crisis struck, you needed about $1.49 to buy one euro. Today you need only about $1.36. That's a 9% cut. What does that mean for you, the would-be traveler? It's a big sale.As recently as November, when the euro was flying high, the OECD estimated that countries like France, Italy and Germany were about a third more expensive than the U.S. Not all European countries were quite as expensive for the American visitor: Greece only cost about 17% more than the US, while the Czech Republic (which is not part of the eurozone) was actually about 15% cheaper than back home.Fast-forward two months, and the situation looks somewhat better.At current exchange rates, places like France will still cost you about 23% more than the U.S., but cheaper countries such as Spain and Greece are now only about 6% more expensive. The Czech Republic's a fifth cheaper than the U.S.European prices will only break even(持平) with the U.S. if the euro falls to about $1.10, says the OECD. But is it going to get there?Greece's financial crisis may or may not be over. Members of a labor union just occupied part of the finance ministry to protest against the planned austerity(紧缩) measures. No, it doesn't inspire confidence!Julian Jessop, chief international economist at the Capital Economics consultancy in London, sees the euro falling to $1.25 by year-end. “We still think the euro should be a lot lower,” he says. “We think the outlook for the European economy is a lot worse than for the U.S. And Greece is only a symptom of a wider problem: Does the eurozone make sense as a currency union?” If he's right, you may want to wait to change your money or book a trip.67.&& In the passage the writer offers some suggestions to the travellers from&.A.USA&&&&&&&&&&&B.Europe&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Greece&&&&&&&&&&&& D.China68.&& The underlined word “it” in the passage refers to &. A.the planned austerity measures B.Greece’s financial crisis C.the protest from a labor union D.the decline of the euro in value69.&& Julian Jessop has a negative attitude toward the euro because he thinks &. A.Greece’s financial crisis may not be over B.the euro will drop to $ 1.25 by the end of the year C.the European economy is a lot worse than the US’ D.the other European countries have a similar problem like Greece70.&& The purpose of the author writing the passage is to tell the readers that &. A.the euro shall be further reasonably lowered B.travelers to Europe will save less in the future C.the economic situation in Europe is worsening D.the Greek financial crisis influences the whole Europe&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“Just how far does the euro(欧元) have to fall before Europe actually becomes reasonable?Anyone traveling to...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Just how far does the euro(欧元) have to fall before Europe actually becomes reasonable?Anyone traveli...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Just how far does th...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Just how far does the euro(欧元) have to fall before Europe actually becomes reasonable?Anyone traveling to the old continent from the U.S. in recent years has learned the hard way how expensive it is. The situation has improved in the last couple of months, thanks to the Greek financial crisis. But it still has a way to go.Alarm about Greece—and other financially unstable countries in Europe—has dragged down the euro sharply. In November, before the crisis struck, you needed about $1.49 to buy one euro. Today you need only about $1.36. That's a 9% cut. What does that mean for you, the would-be traveler? It's a big sale.As recently as November, when the euro was flying high, the OECD estimated that countries like France, Italy and Germany were about a third more expensive than the U.S. Not all European countries were quite as expensive for the American visitor: Greece only cost about 17% more than the US, while the Czech Republic (which is not part of the eurozone) was actually about 15% cheaper than back home.Fast-forward two months, and the situation looks somewhat better.At current exchange rates, places like France will still cost you about 23% more than the U.S., but cheaper countries such as Spain and Greece are now only about 6% more expensive. The Czech Republic's a fifth cheaper than the U.S.European prices will only break even(持平) with the U.S. if the euro falls to about $1.10, says the OECD. But is it going to get there?Greece's financial crisis may or may not be over. Members of a labor union just occupied part of the finance ministry to protest against the planned austerity(紧缩) measures. No, it doesn't inspire confidence!Julian Jessop, chief international economist at the Capital Economics consultancy in London, sees the euro falling to $1.25 by year-end. “We still think the euro should be a lot lower,” he says. “We think the outlook for the European economy is a lot worse than for the U.S. And Greece is only a symptom of a wider problem: Does the eurozone make sense as a currency union?” If he's right, you may want to wait to change your money or book a trip.67. In the passage the writer offers some suggestions to the travellers from____.A.USAB.Europe C.Greece D.China68. The underlined word “it” in the passage refers to____. A.the planned austerity measures B.Greece’s financial crisis C.the protest from a labor union D.the decline of the euro in value69. Julian Jessop has a negative attitude toward the euro because he thinks____. A.Greece’s financial crisis may not be over B.the euro will drop to $ 1.25 by the end of the year C.the European economy is a lot worse than the US’ D.the other European countries have a similar problem like Greece70. The purpose of the author writing the passage is to tell the readers that____. A.the euro shall be further reasonably lowered B.travelers to Europe will save less in the future C.the economic situation in Europe is worsening D.the Greek financial crisis influences the whole Europe”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Just how far does the euro(欧元) have to fall before Europe actually becomes reasonable?Anyone traveling to the old continent from the U.S. in recent years has learned the hard way how expensive it is. The situation has improved in the last couple of months, thanks to the Greek financial crisis. But it still has a way to go.Alarm about Greece—and other financially unstable countries in Europe—has dragged down the euro sharply. In November, before the crisis struck, you needed about $1.49 to buy one euro. Today you need only about $1.36. That's a 9% cut. What does that mean for you, the would-be traveler? It's a big sale.As recently as November, when the euro was flying high, the OECD estimated that countries like France, Italy and Germany were about a third more expensive than the U.S. Not all European countries were quite as expensive for the American visitor: Greece only cost about 17% more than the US, while the Czech Republic (which is not part of the eurozone) was actually about 15% cheaper than back home.Fast-forward two months, and the situation looks somewhat better.At current exchange rates, places like France will still cost you about 23% more than the U.S., but cheaper countries such as Spain and Greece are now only about 6% more expensive. The Czech Republic's a fifth cheaper than the U.S.European prices will only break even(持平) with the U.S. if the euro falls to about $1.10, says the OECD. But is it going to get there?Greece's financial crisis may or may not be over. Members of a labor union just occupied part of the finance ministry to protest against the planned austerity(紧缩) measures. No, it doesn't inspire confidence!Julian Jessop, chief international economist at the Capital Economics consultancy in London, sees the euro falling to $1.25 by year-end. “We still think the euro should be a lot lower,” he says. “We think the outlook for the European economy is a lot worse than for the U.S. And Greece is only a symptom of a wider problem: Does the eurozone make sense as a currency union?” If he's right, you may want to wait to change your money or book a trip.67. In the passage the writer offers some suggestions to the travellers from____.A.USAB.Europe C.Greece D.China68. The underlined word “it” in the passage refers to____. A.the planned austerity measures B.Greece’s financial crisis C.the protest from a labor union D.the decline of the euro in value69. Julian Jessop has a negative attitude toward the euro because he thinks____. A.Greece’s financial crisis may not be over B.the euro will drop to $ 1.25 by the end of the year C.the European economy is a lot worse than the US’ D.the other European countries have a similar problem like Greece70. The purpose of the author writing the passage is to tell the readers that____. A.the euro shall be further reasonably lowered B.travelers to Europe will save less in the future C.the economic situation in Europe is worsening D.the Greek financial crisis influences the whole Europe”相似的习题。新视野一级试题及答案B卷_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视野一级试题及答案B卷
总评分3.9|
用知识赚钱
&&新视野大学英语试题及答案
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩9页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2015高考全国一英语完型翻译_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
2015高考全国一英语完型翻译
我有更好的答案
搜索不到,我自己翻译的,希望能帮到你。My kids and I were heading into the supermarket over the weekend. On the way ,we spotted a man holding a piece of paper that said, “ lost my job. Family to Feed.”At this store, a sight like this is not normal. My 10-year-old noticed him and make a comment on how bad it must be to have to stand outside in the cold wind.In the store, I asked each of my kids to pick something they thought our “friend” there would appreciate. They got apples, a sandwich and a bottle of juice. Then my 17-year-old suggested giving him a gift card. I thought about it. We were low on cash ourselves, but… well, sometimes giving from our need instead of our abundance is just what we need to do! All the kids declared something they could do away with for the week.When we handed him the bag of food, he lit up and thanked us with watery eyes. When I handed him the gift card, saying he could use it for whatever his family might need, he burst into tears.This has been a wonderful experience for our family. For days the kids have been looking for others we can help! Things would have played out so differently if I had simply said, “No, we really don’t have money to give more.” Stepping out not only helped a brother in need, it also gave my kids the sweet taste of helping others. It’ll go a long way with them.我和我的孩子周末的时候前去超市,路上遇到了一个男人拿着一块牌子,上面写着,“我失业了,急需养家”。在这家商场,这样的景象并不多见。我十岁的孩子注意到他,评论道,在寒风中不得不站在外面是多么糟糕的事情。在商场里,我要每一个孩子都选一个他们认为在外面的那位“朋友”会感激的物品。他们选了苹果,三明治,还有一瓶果汁。然后我十七岁的孩子建议给他一张礼物卡。我考虑了一下,我们自己身上的现金很少,不过,有时候因为我们需要给予而非因为我们富有才给予正是我们需要做的。所有的孩子都宣称他们这周可以禁止什么东西来支持这项行动。当我们给他这袋食物的时候,他一下高兴起来,眼中含着泪感谢我们。当我递给他这张礼物卡,上面写着他可以以任何他的家人需要的方式来支配它的时候,他的泪水一下子涌了出来。这对于我的家庭来说一直是一段美好的经历。许多天来,我的孩子们一直在到处找我们可以帮助的其他人。如果当初我简单地说,“不,我们真的没有钱来给他更多了”,事情的结果有可能会变得完全不一样。走出这一步不仅帮了一个需要帮助的兄弟,也给了我的孩子们帮助他人的甜蜜滋味。这将伴随他们很长一段路。
采纳率:74%
来自团队:
上网百度。
可以去新东方在线论坛高考板块查看,那里有2015年高考全国各省市的高考试题汇总及答案解析,可以帮助到你~~祝好~~
2条折叠回答
为您推荐:
您可能关注的内容
高考的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交