下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
交大英语作业(答案版)
关注微信公众号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I will have a piano lesson next Friday Lily told me用适当连词(1)I will have a piano lesson next FridayLily told me(2)Could you tell me?Does Lin Tao go to school by bike?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Lily told me thatI will have a piano lesson next Friday.2.Could you tell me if(whether) Lin Tao go to school by bike?楼上是错的,第二句明明陈述句,但他(她)用了疑问句的语序.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Lily told me that I will have a piano lesson next Friday2.Could you tell me that does Lin Tao go to school by bike
Lili told me that she would have a piano lesson next Friday.Could you tell me if (whether)Lin Tao go to school by bike?
I don't know.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
第一部分 Sentence connecting 连词成句1.A new road built has been workers by________________________2.goodbye will say I him to next Friday morning —————————— 3.that boy games very much playing likes.___________________.4.Helen’s father’s friends of friendly are to her_______________5.letters more will a little cost but certainly they will faster travel________________________6.my grandfather buy the television was many years ago by__________________定语从句用方框中的词连接以下各组句子,可作必要的改动.who that which whose who (m) -or 省略1.He is the pilot.He flew our plane._________________________2.She is the woman.Her son won the school prize._________________3.These are the letters.I’ve had them from friends in Europe.______________4.She is the woman.I wrote a letter to her.________________________
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
第一部分 Sentence connecting 连词成句1.A new road has been built by workers.2.I will say goodbye to him next Friday morning.3.that boy likes playing games very much .___________________.4.friends of Helen’s father’s are friendly to her_______________5.letters will travel faster but certainly they will cost a little more6.the television was bought by my grandfather many years ago 定语从句用方框中的词连接以下各组句子,可作必要的改动.who that which whose who (m) -or 省略1.He is the pilot who flew our plane.2.She is the woman whose son won the school prize._________________3.These are the letters which(that) I’ve had from friends in Europe.______________4.She is the woman to whom I wrote a letter.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 chocolate cake 的文章

随机推荐