talk your friend your and51talk teacherr about连词成句。

阅读下面文章.回答有关小题.注意括号内的词数. Do you have a friend who is upset about his or her parent’s drinking? You want to do something to help, but what? Your friend may not talk about this with you, but you can 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
阅读下面文章,回答有关小题,注意括号内的词数。
  Do you have a friend who is upset about his or her parent’s drinking? You want to do something to help, but what? Your friend may not talk about this with you, but you can still be a good friend.One out of four children lives with at least one adult who has alcoholism, so your friend is not alone.
  ●Be a good listener.Your friend may need someone to talk to.Listen to your friend and suggest that she or he talk to a trusted adult in addition to talking to you.You can offer a good listening ear, but sometimes an adult is needed for more serious things.Maybe you can suggest a caring adult for your friend to talk to, such as a teacher, a neighbor, or a grandparent.He will listen and support your friend, and he will not hurt your friend or put your friend down.
  ●Don’t spread gossip(闲话)about your friend’s family.It’s okay to tell your parents or another trusted adult what is going on, but respect your friend’s right by not telling other kids in your class.
  ●Ask your parents if your friend ________ your house, and then invite your friend over for enjoyable activities or to do homework together.Sometimes your friend might just need to get away and have fun being a kid.
  ●Don’t ride in a car when a friend’s parent has been drinking if you can avoid it.It is not safe.Call your parents, walk, or try to get a ride with an adult you know who has not been drinking.If you must get in the car with a drinking driver, sit in the middle of the back seat with your seat belt fastened.Lock your doors and try to stay calm.
1.What is the best title of the passage?(Please answer within 10 words)
3.Please fill in the blank in the fourth paragraph with proper words of phrases to complete the sentence.(Please answer within 10 words)
How to help a friend
2.Which sentence in the passage can be replaced by the
following one?
To help a friend in trouble, you can advise him or her
to talk to someone who can be depended on for help.
Listen to your friend and suggest that she or he talk
to a trusted adult in addition to talking to you.
3.Please fill in the blank in the fourth paragraph
with proper words of phrases to complete the sentence.(Please answer within 10
can come and visit
4.Which of the suggestions do you think is best for
you if you find your friend in trouble? Why?(Please answer within 30 words)
The third one. Because it will give them great warmth
and care so that they will recover soon.
5.Translate the underlined sentence in the third
paragraph into Chinese.
把朋友家的事情告诉父母或者其他可以信任的成年人可以,但是要尊重你朋友的权利,不将那些话告诉你班里的同学们。
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:三点一测丛书 高中英语 必修3 (译林+牛津版课标本) 译林+牛津版课标本
Ⅰ.听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.What does the woman suggest they do?
A.They shouldn't buy food for picnic.
B.They should afford the expense together.
C.They should buy food instead of Gary.
2.What does the man mean?
A.He should have listened to his coach.
B.He wouldn't listen to the coach in future.
C.He won the match in fact.
3.What can we know about the man from the dialogue?
A.He watched the game with his boss.
B.He didn't watch the game because he had to work.
C.He watched the game but did not know the score.
4.Which of the following sentences about Tom is true?
A.He is working in Canada now.
B.He has come back from Canada.
C.He went to Canada a few years ago.
5.Will the woman stop worrying after their talk?
A.Yes, she will.
B.No, she won't.
C.No, she doesn't.
Ⅱ.听下面一段文章,在空格上填入所缺的单词,使其意思完整,短文读两遍。
Good evening.Tonight the main news is about the bad weather we're having.Storms are   1   in all parts of the country.In the north many roads are   2   because of the high   3  .Two main roads near Glasgow are blocked by trees.In the south, too, heavy
rains and   4   Dover   5   houses have been flooded.And last night a truck was blown   6   by the wind.In the east, quite a few areas have been flooded.Many small boats have been   7  .And this morning, one boat was found two   8   in land.Things are better in the west.But the two villages have been flooded by the river.Four people nearly   9   in the river.More storms are   10   tomorrow.
来源:三点一测丛书 高中英语 必修3 (译林+牛津版课标本) 译林+牛津版课标本
Ⅰ.听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.Whose car was stolen?
A.Karen's.
B.The man's.
C.The woman's.
2.Whose house is the smallest?
A.Bob's.
B.Tom's.
C.The man's.
3.How much do the man and the woman have in all?
A.$ 3.00.
B.$ 8.00.
C.$ 13.00.
4.What do you think the talk probably takes place?
A.In a post office.
B.In a bookstore.
C.In a department store.
5.Whom did the man speak to?
A.Mrs Green.
B.Dr.Brown.
Ⅱ.听下面文章,用听到的词填空。听两遍。
  Arbor Day means Days of Trees.The idea came from Nebraska.A visitor to Nebraska today wouldn't believe that the state was a   1   plain.  2   it was the lack of trees there that   3   to the founding of Arbor Day in the 1800s.
  At that time Nebraska had few trees.There were so few that the pioneers had   4   in getting enough to do anything.There was no shade, and crops didn't   5   well in the dry earth.Fortunately, among those moving into Nebraska in 1854 was J Sterling Morton.He and his wife were   6   lovers, and the home they established in Nebraska was quickly planted with trees and   7  .On January 4,1872, Moron first proposed a   8   holiday to be   9  “Arbor day”.The date was   10   for April 10,1872.  11   speaks louder than words.It was estimated(据估计)that more than one million trees were planted in Nebraska   12   the first Arbor Day.
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面的文字,完成下列各题。 梵& 高 张& 炜 我们终于谈到梵高了,神圣的梵高。在当代,他已经是不同艺术领域中的崇拜人物。他的作品在商人那儿已经化为金子,或者是远比金子还要昂贵十倍的珍奇。但是像他那样的心灵不仅用金钱无法沟通,就是用一般的艺术和精神也无法接近。他会在任何时候任何地点,拒绝那些流行的艺术热望者、大知音和中产阶级的高雅情调。因为他只是最平凡的人群中的一个灵魂,一个底层的感受者和传达者,一个不屈服者和抗争者,一个实践善良和使用决心的人。他是贫民的儿子,是他们痛苦而尖锐的眼睛。在这样的一双眼睛面前,我们往往只有在无可奈何的沉默中压住自己心底的惊叹才行。他的境界是高不可攀的,因为那是底层艺术家所守护的最后一道防线,也是权利。这其实也是人的防线与权利。梵高可以让我们明白,当一个人面对无情的外部世界时,顽强的精神会怎样迸溅出火花,直至燃烧为熊熊烈焰。 我走在慕尼黑、曼哈顿、巴黎等最著名的艺术博物馆里,在星光灿烂之中,在无法穷尽的艺术、不同时代不同流派的大荟萃面前,常常有一种无可逃匿的眩晕感。在跨越时空而来的多角度多层次、频繁急促和陡然有力的各种撞击之下,那根本来敏感的神经已经麻木疲萎。可是,几乎是无一例外,只要一走近梵高,一走近他的展出单元,立刻就会感到一片辉煌之光扑面而来。就这样,最昂扬的音乐陡然奏响。世界马上改变了,双眼睁大了,一切又重新开始了。 这是怎样神秘的力量,这力量又从何而来? 当然,一切只能源于他的这个生命。他的生命仍然在持续不断地发散----首先是从源头,从他执笔之时,从那一刻的怦怦心跳开始震动我们,使我们至今不能安宁。他眼中的一切原来与我们有巨大区别,就是这区别让我们双眼大睁、心上一凛。这区别当然是来自他的目光,它有强大的剥落和穿凿的力量:世界上的所有事物都被我们的眼睛蒙上了一层庸常的布幔,但这布幔在梵高那儿马上被刺破,或被抽揭一空。世界裸露了,本真显现了,所以他让我们看到的就是强烈的光,是逼人的颜色,是疾旋与燃烧,是轰响和炸裂,是呼叫和奔突......我们每个人本来都拥有这种直视的能力,不幸的是后来的生活给予我们每个人无尽的磨损,我们丧失了这种能力,而只有神奇的梵高保留了。 梵高做过教师、画店营业员、传教士、书店店员、画家。这些职业是那么不同,可是在梵高那儿并没有人们想像的那么大的差异。因为他以同样的心情去做,同样用力,同样真实。他赋予任何工作的,都仅仅是一份生命的虔诚。也正是由于这种对于工作的非同常人的理解,他差不多把每一样工作都给做“砸了”。最后是作画----他现在被公认为最伟大的画家之一,可是当时却被看成是最不成功的画家,几乎没有卖出过一幅作品。他没有一般专业人士看好的技法,简直没有受到什么正规的、更不要说是深入独到的专业训练了。他的画被看成可笑的涂抹,形式上一塌糊涂。那些直接而强悍的笔触、生猛可怖的画面,能够毫不费力地逼退那些艺术沙龙的宠儿。其实比起梵高而言,许多人等于生活在温室中,他们没有经历真实的风雨阳光,当然也没有接受过催逼,没有倾听过号叫,没有接受过起码的人生打击。他们怎么具有理解梵高的能力呢? 真实的生活,底层的生活,有时候、许多时候都是刺目的。但是在漫长的人生旅途中,生活的真实面目还是要显现----最后总是要显现。这是一个顽强的规律。每到这个时刻,人们也就开始理解了梵高,只不过稍微晚了些。 梵高的艺术,像许多真正的艺术一样,是直到最后才被接受下来的。 他保留下了大量书信。人们阅读这些书信时,才知道他是多么热情、对生活多么挚爱的人。人们读得泪眼汪汪。其实他的画作已经再好不过地表达了这种热烈。他的巨大的慈爱并不需要直接说出,他的柔情也并不需要,因为他全部都画出来了。他正是为这种爱,而不是为这种艺术,交出了自己全部的生命。 ——《远逝的风景》 文章指出梵高的“心灵不仅用金钱无法沟通,就是用一般的艺术和精神也无法接近”,为什么?尽量用文中的语言作答,不超过14个字。 文章第三自然段:“这是怎样神秘的力量”中“这”所指代的具体内容是什么? 画线的句子问:“这力量又从何而来?”文中除从总的方面回答:“源于他的这个生命”以外,还说了两个具体的答案,请用自己的话予以归纳。 下列对文章的理解有误的两项是:(&&&& ) &&& A.梵高的作品现在已经成为商人们以高价竞相购买的收藏品,而且成了商人们心中的无价之宝。 &&& B.梵高让我们明白了顽强的精神可以使人在面对无情的外部世界时迸溅出火花,以至成为熊熊燃烧的烈焰 &&& C.由于在慕尼黑等地的最著名的艺术博物馆里,艺术家众多,不同时代的艺术流派纷至沓来,使人常常有一种无可逃匿的眩晕感,故尔使作者对他们的作品产生了反感。 &&& D.梵高现在已被公认为最伟大的画家之一,但在梵高的一生中做过教师、画店营业员、传教士、书店店员、画家,均未达到成功的目的,虽然他如同做画那样以同样的心情去做,同样用力,同样真实。 &&& E.梵高的画以逼人的颜色,强烈的光,强悍的笔触,生猛可怖的画面,裸露、显现了世界的真实面目,逼退了当时艺术沙龙中的宠儿,因而遭到当时人们的否定。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号连词成句:your,talk,teacher,and,about,friend,your_百度知道
连词成句:your,talk,teacher,and,about,friend,your
我有更好的答案
your teacher talk about your friend.talk about 翻译为讨论望采纳
采纳率:50%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Not Just A Teacher But A Friend, Teacher Poem
Keep me logged in
Not Just A Teacher But A Friend
I had no one to turn to or talk to and I found that trust with my teacher and this is a poem to her I don't know if it is good I still haven't made up my mind if I like it or not
This is an absolutely amazing poem. It’s very beautiful. I’ve just finished my 10th grade year. In 9th grade I met one of the BEST people in my life: my math teacher. He’s not just a teacher...
Not Just A Teacher But A Friend
Published:
April 2009
I had no where to turn, had no where to go.
this is just something I think you need to know
I don't know what made me trust you
I still remember the day when I told you what I've been through
I thought I should run away, go hide in a hole
but then you really brought out my true soul
As each day grew longer
our trust became stronger
each time I wanted to cry
you stayed there right by my side
then I moved to the next grade
Boy was I afraid
that our trust would slowly fade
but I was wrong
we are still strong
even though sometimes you don't have time
you at least ask me if I am fine
even though sometimes I am not
I feel like I have just been shot
I smile and say yes I'm alright
then I walk away and you're out of sight
I'll just have to wait
I still have my fate
I am so glad
that you were there when I was sad
and this is what makes you
Not just my 7th grade teacher, my friend
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stories 18
Shares 323
Favorited 6
Rating 4.12
Subscribe by Email for your weekly dose of Loving, Healing and Touching poetry!
Goodbye To A Special Teacher
Stories 14
Shares 978
Favorited 8
Votes 1473
Imani Miller
Poem Tribute To A Teacher
Shares 177
Favorited 3
Advertisement
Shares 171
Favorited 4
Favorited 3
Poem Thanking A Special Teacher
Favorited 2
All stories are moderated before being published.
Check Your Spelling or your story will not be published!
Do NOT submit poems here, instead go to the .
* Indicates required fields
Not published
STOP! Did you spell check your submission? Common Mistakes: the word "i" should be capitalized, "u" is not a word, and "im" is spelled "I'm" or "I am".
Help us stop spam
Email me when my story is published
Email me when new stories are published on this poem
Subscribe by Email for a weekly dose of Loving, Healing and Touching poetry!
Give and Receive Feedback
Be a part of our Poet Community拒绝访问 | www.gkstk.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.gkstk.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(6743a7-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器& “短文填空(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满...”习题详情
164位同学学习过此题,做题成功率76.8%
短文填空(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。Anger(生气) is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when your friend borrows your favourite thing and then 【小题1】b&&&&&it, you may get really angry.  Usually, your body will tell you when you are angry. For example, you breathe much faster, your【小题2】f&&&&&turns red and you may want to break something or hit someone, but sometimes, you try to hide your anger. For example, you may hide it in your head. The problem is that if you do this, you may get a 【小题3】h&&&&&or your stomach may hurt.  In fact, it's not 【小题4】g&&&&&to hide your anger, and it's normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right 【小题5】w&&&&, without hurting others or yourself. Let me give you some advice.  When you get angry, you can talk about it with【小题6】o&&&&&people. It's 【小题7】h&&&&&to talk about your anger with other people, such as parents, teachers, good friends etc. When you talk about anger, those 【小题8】b&&&&&feelings can start to go away. On the other hand, when you start to feel angry, you can do some other【小题9】t&&&&: count from 1 to 100, go for a bike ride, think about good things, and so on.In a word, don't let your anger【小题10】c&&&&&you. Remember that how you act when you are angry can make everything better or worse.breaks&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-江苏南通如东县初三中考适应性训练(一模)英语题
分析与解答
习题“短文填空(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。Anger(生气) is a kind of feeling...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文章讲述了生气是一种感觉,很多事情都会使你生气,但是不要让生气控制你,要学会释放你的怒火。【小题1】根据句意:当你的朋友借了你最喜欢的东西,然后把它弄坏了,你可能变的生气。breaks弄坏【小题2】根据句意:你的呼吸会更快,脸会变红。face脸【小题3】根据句意:如果你隐藏了你的情绪的话,你可能会变的头疼或者喉咙会疼。headache头疼【小题4】根据句意:隐藏你的愤怒不是一个好方法。good好的【小题5】根据句意:但是怒火必须用正确的方式发泄出去。way方式【小题6】根据句意:当你生气的时候,你可以和其他人谈论的。other其他的【小题7】根据句意:和其他人谈论你的愤怒是有益的。helpful有益的【小题8】根据句意:当你谈论你的愤怒时,这些坏情绪就会走开。bad坏的【小题9】根据句意:当你开始生气时,你可以做其他的事情。things事情【小题10】根据句意:总之,不要让你的愤怒控制你。control控制
本题考查学生的连词成句及理解上下文意思的能力等,对于所填写的词要注意根据句意来选择同时还要求学生必须注意所填词的形式要注重语法知识的分析。平时多积累,将英语零散的语言点,要形成有效的记忆。答题时结合句意和语法进行分析,答完后注意检查,通读,做到符合文章的逻辑关系。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文填空(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。Anger(生气) is a kind of fe...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“短文填空(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文填空(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。Anger(生气) is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when your friend borrows your favourite thing and then 【小题1】b____it, you may get really angry.  Usually, your body will tell you when you are angry. For example, you breathe much faster, your【小题2】f____turns red and you may want to break something or hit someone, but sometimes, you try to hide your anger. For example, you may hide it in your head. The problem is that if you do this, you may get a 【小题3】h____or your stomach may hurt.  In fact, it's not 【小题4】g____to hide your anger, and it's normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right 【小题5】w____, without hurting others or yourself. Let me give you some advice.  When you get angry, you can talk about it with【小题6】o____people. It's 【小题7】h____to talk about your anger with other people, such as parents, teachers, good friends etc. When you talk about anger, those 【小题8】b____feelings can start to go away. On the other hand, when you start to feel angry, you can do some other【小题9】t____: count from 1 to 100, go for a bike ride, think about good things, and so on.In a word, don't let your anger【小题10】c____you. Remember that how you act when you are angry can make everything better or worse.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文填空(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。Anger(生气) is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when your friend borrows your favourite thing and then 【小题1】b____it, you may get really angry.  Usually, your body will tell you when you are angry. For example, you breathe much faster, your【小题2】f____turns red and you may want to break something or hit someone, but sometimes, you try to hide your anger. For example, you may hide it in your head. The problem is that if you do this, you may get a 【小题3】h____or your stomach may hurt.  In fact, it's not 【小题4】g____to hide your anger, and it's normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right 【小题5】w____, without hurting others or yourself. Let me give you some advice.  When you get angry, you can talk about it with【小题6】o____people. It's 【小题7】h____to talk about your anger with other people, such as parents, teachers, good friends etc. When you talk about anger, those 【小题8】b____feelings can start to go away. On the other hand, when you start to feel angry, you can do some other【小题9】t____: count from 1 to 100, go for a bike ride, think about good things, and so on.In a word, don't let your anger【小题10】c____you. Remember that how you act when you are angry can make everything better or worse.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 talk about love 的文章

随机推荐