想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩3页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
用所给词的适当形式填空要点归纳及综合练习
用所给词的适当形式填空要点归纳【技巧点拨】“用动词的适当形式填空”或“综合填空”是近 5 年广州小升初大联盟考试必考题,主 要考察的知识点有:名词单复数、主谓一致、名词所有格、人称代词和无主代词、数词、动 词时态、非谓语动词、国家及国籍、否定表达、形容词和副词等。下面对各考点进行分析: 一、单复数 1、名词单复数 I like bananas (banana) very much. 2、be 动词单复数 There is (be) a pair of shoes under the bed. I am (be) very glad to see you. Where were (be) you just now? 3、代词单复数 These(this) are rulers. 二、名词所有格 This is Helen’s (Helen) scarf. 三、人称代词和物主代词 1.人称代词―主格(在句中作主语,陈述句中一般在开头,一般疑问句中一般是第二个单 词……) We(our) milked cows on the farm yesterday. Which pen do you(your) like? Does she(her) have a new bike? On Christmas Day I(my) got many presents. Happy Children’s(children) Day. Liu Tao is doing his(their) homework. Here is (be) some water for you. Tom and I are (be) in the same class. I was (be) in the playground. That is an apple (apple).2.人称代词―宾格(在句中作宾语,一般用在动词或介词后) Let me(mine) have a look. 3.物主代词―形容词性(用在名词前) What is your(you) job? Miss Li is their(them) English teacher. David is behind her(she).4.物主代词―名词性(相当于“形容词性物主代词+名词”) The teapot is his(he). 四、基数词和序数词 1.基数词表示数量 2.序数词表示顺序 There are five(fifth) birds in the tree. March is the third(three) month in a year.1Yours(your) is over there. 五、动词―时态 动词 时态 1.一般现在时 A.主语为第三人称单数,动词要加“-s”或“-es” He lives(live) in a small town. Yang Ling often goes(go) to school by bike.在否定句或疑问句中,已有 did,动词就用原形。 She doesn’t go(go) to school on Saturday and Sunday. B.其它情况,动词用原形 I usually have(have) lunch at half past eleven. 2.现在进行时----“be+现在分词” Look, I am drawing (draw) a monkey. song. 3.一般过去时 A.规则变化:动词词尾加“-ed” She picked(pick) a lot of pears and tasted(taste) them last weekend. B.不规则变化 The mobile phone was(is) on the table just now. We had(have) a good time on New Year’s Day. Listen, the students are singing(sing) an English They read(reads) English everyday. Does Ben like(like) animals?C.在否定句和疑问句中,已有 did,动词就用原形。 Did you visit(visit) the zoo on Monday? evening. 4.一般将来时 A.be going to+动词原形 B.will+动词原形 六、动词―非谓语形式 动词 非谓语形式 1.不定式 I would like to drink(drink) some coffee. 2.动名词 I like playing (play) basketball. 七、其它 1.情态动词+动词原形 She can dance(danced) beautifully. 2.祈使句中,谓语动词用原形2They didn’t watch(watch) TV yesterdayHe is going to buy(buy) some notebooks. They will go(go) home tomorrow.She wants to have (have) a birthday party.It’s time for swimming(swim).It means you shouldn’t smoke(smoking) here. Stand(stand) up, please. 3.国家和国籍 Nancy comes from America(America). 4.形容词和副词 He is a good(well) boy. Please listen carefully(careful). 5.否定 Mr Green goes to work by bike every day, but Mrs Green doesn’t(does). His English is good(well). He can skate vell(good) She is American(America).【真题演练】1. [2011 广州小升初 13 所民校联考] 四.用动词的适当形式填空。 (10%) 1. My father _______(like)________(play) baseball. 2. He__________(visit) the farm next week. 3. Look! The baby panda ____________(get) down from the tree. 4.She___________(be) short in 2002, but now she____________(look) taller. 5. My sister swims very _____________(well). But my brother swims (well) than my sister. 6. Miss Chen _____________(start) from Macao two hours ago. All of the students _____(wait) her here now.2. [2010 广州小升初 17 所民校联考] 三、C) 根据句意,用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。 (7%) 39. The boy never ___________ (lie) . Believe him! 40. Now , the students _____________ (collect) stationery for the children from Wenchuan . 41. ____________(not stay) out too late, Wendy . 42. My uncle plans _____________(study) in London next year. 43. The __________(story) are very interesting . 44. Kitty is arriving on Sunday , the ____________ (five) of January. 45. I can spend 20 ____________(many) minutes in bed now .3 3. [2009 广州小升初 16 所民校联考] 六、用所给词的适当形式填空。 (10 分) 1.I _____(see) his name in the newspaper yesterday. 2.Where ____ he ____(live)? -- He _____(live) in Nanjing. 3.I would like ____(be) your pen friend. 4.My father ____(like) ____(play) basketball. 5.We ____(visit) the farm next week. 6.It’s two o’clock in the afternoon. We ____(have) an English class. 7.September is ______(nine) month of a year.4. [2008 广州小升初 16 所民校联考] 八、用动词的适当形式填空。 (12 分) 1、 2、She 3、 your sister (study)at school last year?(teach)us English yesterday. Joan usually (clean)her teeth before breakfast?4、Lucy often 5、Mike 6、Kate likes 7、Can you 8、(run)in the evening. (come)to see us next week. (dance). (make) a paper plane now?Miss White often(have)classes in the afternoon? (play)after class.9、The children usually5. [2007 广州小升初 15 所民校联考] 六、用所给词的适当形式或时态填空。 (1×10=10 分) 1. We’ll have the meeting at half past eight. Will you please __________ (come) here a little ________ (early)? 2. Let’s ________ (speak) English in class. __________________ (not speak) Chinese. 3. Look. The children __________ (play) football. 4. Would you like _________ (go) shopping with me?4 5. I do my homework in the evening. But I __________ (not do) it at this time yesterday. 6. Tom ________ (go) to plant trees next day. He __________ (go) to plant trees every year. 7. Which is the _________ (popular) food in China?【巩固提升】练习一 练习一、用所给词的正确形式填空1. -What__________Su Hai__________last Sunday? (do) -She_________(go) for a walk. 2. -Did you go__________(swim) last Saturday? -No. We_________(watch) a film. 3. -What__________WangBing usually__________after school? (do) -He usually_________(go) home and__________(teach) his little brother. 4. -________(be) Miss Li in the teachers’ office now? -No. She’s_________(take) photos. 5___________some water in the glass. ___________a lot of people in the garden. __________ateacher and some students in the classroom. (there be) 6. Helen__________(like)__________(draw) horses. She is_______ (draw) in the study now. 7. I__________two pens. You___________three pens. Our teacher _________ four, Ben and Liu Lu___________twelve. (have) 8. I__________(make) a cake yesterday. She__________(fly) a kite last Sunday. 9. My sister_____________to the supermarket every Sunday. Tomorrow she is__________to the supermarket with me. (go) 10. Yesterday____________(be) my birthday, we___________(have) a birthday party in my home,5 I__________(get) many presents from my friends. 11. We___________have any masks. Yang Ling___________have any, either. (not) 12. My rubber____________in the desk just now, but it_________in my pocket now. (be) 13. CDo you jump____________(far) than my friend ? -No, I jumps as_______(far) as your friend. 14. He_________(go)________(jog) every day. I want to_______(go)_____(jog) with him in the playground. 15. Sandy __________ (have) lots of CDs. She__________(listen) to music every day. 16. Sam ___________(want)_______________(buy) a lot of things. 17. Look, my father_____________basketball with his friends. He is a good basketball__________. (play) 18. Let___________(I) have a look . Oh, it isn’t__________(I) ruler, I think this ruler is_________(he), give it to__________(he). 19. CHurry up. We’re late! -Don’t worry. We still have __________(a) _________(hour). 20. Look, the boys _____________ (swim) in the river. 21. There _______ (be) some water on the table. 22. He __________ (live ) on the _________ (two) floor. 23. -What ___________ you _____________ (do) just now? -I ___________(go) for a walk. 24. My sister ______________(be) a nurse next month. 25.Mr Green often __________(have) a chat with his children after supper.6 26. Look, my bag is as ________ (new) as yours. 27. This is my skirt. ________ (you) is there. 29. Let him __________(carry ) the heavy box 30. __________(not look) out of the window, please. 31. The Greens___________ (have) breakfast now. 32. You must ____________(look) after your clothes, Lingling. 33. I’m hungry. I’d like something___________ (eat). 34. Kate __________ (have) supper at 6:00 every day. 35. It’s five o’clock. The students ____________(play) basketball on the playground. 36. _________she often ___________(do) their homework after school? 37. Tom __________( study) English very hard. 38.It’s Friday today. What ___she ____ (do) this weekend? She ______(watch) TV and_______ (catch) insects. 39.What ___________ (do) you do last Sunday? I ____________ (pick) apples on a farm. What ______________ (do) next Sunday? I ______________ (milk) cows. 40.Semtember is ___________(nine) month of a year.练习二、用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. Listen, Jim _____(sing) an English song in the music room. 2. Wang Bing _____ (like) _____ (make) model ships. 3. I _____ (live) in Nan Jing,but my friend_____ (live) in England. 4. My father_____ (like) _____ (read) newspaper, but my mother (not)5. It’s two o’clock in the afternoon. We _____ (have) an English class now. 6. I like _____ (sing), she _____ (like) _____ (dance). 7. What_____Helen often_____ (do) at the weekends? She often_____ (catch) insects. 12. She usually _____ (go) shopping with her mother. 13. What’s_____ (Nancy) hobby? She _____ (like) _____ (grow) flowers. 14. Mr Smith _____ (come) from Australia. He speaks _____ (England). 15.Look, They_____ (play) football in the playground. 16. _____ (do) your sister_____ (watch ) TV every day? No, she .7 17.Liu Tao can_____(swim)_____(good)._____ (he) mother can_____ (dance) _____ (beautiful). 18.I often go_____ (swim) on Sunday afternoon. But my mother_____ (go) _____ (shop) 19. _____ (Nancy) parents _____ (be) from_____ (Japanese). They’re Japanese______ (visit). 20. How many_____ (child) are there in your class? There_____ (be) thirty. 21. A chicken_____ (have) two_____ (foot) . 22. I’d like _____ (buy) some_____ (peach) in the supermarket. 23. Let_____ (we) _____ (help) _____ (she) with_____ (she) homework. 24. We _____ (want) _____ (go) _____ (fish). 25. _____ you _____ (skate) now? No, I_____ (write) an e-mail to _____ (I) friend. 26. There_____ (be) some milk in the bottle. 27. There_____ (be) some_____ (butterfly) and_____ ( dragonfly ) in the park. 28. What_____ (be) _____ (you) mother_____ (do) now? She_____ (cook) in the kitchen. 29. I want to_____ (buy) some interesting books at the bookshop 30. There_____ (be) some_____ (knife) and_____ ( fork) in the cupboard. 31. I_____ (like) _____ (ski). I can_____ (ski) _____ (good). 32. Liu Tao and Wang Bing usually_____ (run) after school. Look, they_____ (run) in the playground. 33. This is_____ (she) book. Those_____ (be) _____ (they) _____ (book). 34. Today_____ (be) _____ (teacher) Day . These_____ (card) are for_____ (they). 35. I want_____ (write) a letter to my friend. He is_____ (Australia). 36. _____ (be) there_____ (some) bread in the fridge? No, there_____. 37. Today is the _____ (one) day of the new term. 38. There_____any_____ (student) in the classroom. They _____ (paly) volleyball now. 39. Mum and I _____ (have) _____ (same) hobby. 40. Shall we_____ (go) to the cinema by bike? All right.41. _____ (do) your friends_____ (visit) your family every week? No, they_____ (do). 42. What_____ (be) one plus four? It’s five. 43. show_____ (they) how_____ (darw) _____(firefly) 44. Who _____ (be) on duty today? 45. Don’t play the violin. Your father _____ (sleep) in the bedroom. 46.December is the (twelve) month in a year.8 9
用所给词的适当形式填空要点归纳 - 用所给词的适当形式填空要点归纳 一、单复数 1、名词单复数 I like bananas (banana) very much. 2、be 动词单复数 The....用所给词的适当形式填空要点归纳_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。牛津英语6A用所给词的适当形式填空要点归纳一、单复数 1、名词单复数 I like bananas (bana...是现在初二学生较为头痛的题目, 所以这里我对用所 给词的适当形式填空找来了一些要点,其中有些点不是很重要,但是有些点很重要,在这里 我会把这些要点用红字标...2016年小升初英语专项归纳复习练习---适当形式填空_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2016 年小升初英语专项归纳复习练习---适当形式填空用所给词语的适当形式填空 1. Jim...6B 用所给词适当形式填空知识点归纳 班级: 动词填空归纳 1、 用动词原形 情态动词:can,can’t ,should,shouldn’t,must,mustn’t,could,couldn’t,will,won...适当形式填空总结 - 用所给词的适当形式填空要点归纳 一、单复数 1、名词单复数 I like bananas (banana) very much. 2、be 动词单复数 There is (...所给词适当形式填空知识点归纳 动词填空归纳 1、用动词原形 情态动词:can,can’t ,should,shouldn’t,must,mustn’t,could,couldn’t, will,won’t 后面用...牛津英语9AUnit1starsigns词汇知识点总结及练习(附答案)_英语学习_外语学习_教育...【模拟试题】 (答题时间:50 分钟) 一、用所给词的适当形式填空 worried dark...虚拟语气知识点归纳总结和填空练习题_英语_高中教育_...连词___, ___,等词表示 if,引出虚拟句。 10...用所给动词的适当形式填空: Part A. 1. If ...知识点汇总加练习_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。TOP A Unit2 How often ...We know Tom for 堂上练习: I.用所给词的适当形式填空 1. Is her life...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。【中考专项练习】最新中考英语用所给单词的适当形式填空及答案(精选版)共20页_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
【中考专项练习】最新中考英语用所给单词的适当形式填空及答案(精选版)共20页
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩20页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢已解决问题
用所给词的适当形式填空He __(feel)much__(good)now.
浏览次数:385
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
He&feels&much&better&nowmuch不用来修饰形容词原级这句话可以这么翻译:他现在感觉好多了。主语是he所以feels
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok用所给词的正确形式填空,谢谢,记得加理由_百度知道
用所给词的正确形式填空,谢谢,记得加理由
1.When the movie actors came out, the audience(观念) got _____ (noise).2.That is the best way to keep them ______ (happiness).3. Eating vegetables is a good way ______ (keep) healthy.4.I don’t think this kind of book should _______ (buy)5....
我有更好的答案
noisy 此空是形容词 喧闹的happy此空是形容词 快乐的to keep
way to do)固定搭配做某事的方法是be bought
should do sth 并且此空是被动语态to work (have an opportunity to do)有做某事的机会望采纳 亲
采纳率:71%
来自团队:
get+adj表示 变吵闹的happy
让他们开心to keep
to表示目的,以保持健康be bought
表示被动 ,书被买to work
to后面加动词原形
为您推荐: