IOS如何html5 获取周边信息搜索到的 Wi

ios开发 如何在应用内获取当前周围wifi列表和强度 并实现在应用内控制wifi开关_百度知道
ios开发 如何在应用内获取当前周围wifi列表和强度 并实现在应用内控制wifi开关
ios开发 如何在应用内获取当前周围wifi列表和强度 并实现在应用内控制wifi开关。。。
我有更好的答案
通过官方的API 可以获取到wifi的信息,实现代码:-&(id)fetchSSIDInfo&{&&&&&&NSArray&*ifs&=&(__bridge_transfer&id)CNCopySupportedInterfaces();&&&&&&NSLog(@&Supported&interfaces:&%@&,&ifs);&&&&&&id&info&=&&&&&&&for&(NSString&*ifnam&in&ifs)&{&&&&&&&&&&info&=&(__bridge_transfer&id)CNCopyCurrentNetworkInfo((__bridge&CFStringRef)ifnam);&&&&&&&&&&NSLog(@&%@&=&&%@&,&ifnam,&info);&&&&&&&&&&if&(info&&&&[info&count])&{&&}&&&&&&}&&&&&&return&&&}至于开关wifi,是一个用户的操作, 在非越狱的机器上,第三方的应用是没法实现这功能的。
采纳率:49%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
wifi的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。WiFi密码查看神器-周边免费Wi-Fi一键显示 1
打开手机版页面
版本说明软件地址查看查看1查看6.3.3查看1查看
相关合集:
相关热搜:
华军软件园为小伙伴们整理合集了关于密码查看工具的专区,支持winxp、win7等所有windows平台,不但支持查看Outlook、FTP等桌面软件窗口下的密码,也支持查看Gmail、yahoo等网页式星号密码,还支持找回宽带拨号密码以及存储在路由器中的ADSL密码。此软件体积小,运行快,操作简便,是目前网上已知的最强大的星号密码查看器。对于包含框架的网页,要查看其中的星号密码,用户可...
高速下载地址
联通下载地址
电信下载地址
移动及其他下载地址
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)
突然发现我现在用的WiFi密码查看神器-周边免费Wi-Fi一键显示是旧版本!赶紧下载更新试试。
爱死华军软件园了!我好久都没找到这个WiFi密码查看神器-周边免费Wi-Fi一键显示,在这里居然发现它了
我不会下载WiFi密码查看神器-周边免费Wi-Fi一键显示怎么办啊,谁能帮帮我。
怎么下载不了啊 谁教教
我有完全免费不带水印的哟
WiFi密码查看神器-周边免费Wi-Fi一键显示我用了很久都没问题,大家就放心的使用吧
我发现1的WiFi密码查看神器-周边免费Wi-Fi一键显示相比上一版不容易崩溃了,不错不错
挺好用的,软件的功能有很多,只试了一个
这一版本的WiFi密码查看神器-周边免费Wi-Fi一键显示的内容占用问题好多了,不如以前那么厉害了。
比其他的生活服务软件好用多了,推荐给大家
生活服务推荐
其他用户还推荐了的软件
手机软件最新更新
热门关键词Get help with Find My iPhone - Apple Support
Get help when you don't see your device listed, or you see an unexpected device or an alert that says your device is offline.
I don't see my device in Find My iPhoneDon't see your device on&&or in the&?&After each of the following instructions, check again:
Check that you signed in to iCloud on your device: For iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings. If you see &Sign in to your [device],& tap it and enter your Apple ID and password. For earlier versions of iOS, tap Settings & iCloud and enter your Apple ID and password.
Tap Settings&& [your name]&& iCloud & Find My iPhone. If Find My iPhone is off, turn it on. Then tap Allow.
Check which Apple ID you signed in with. Maybe you signed in to iCloud.com or Find My iPhone with a different Apple ID than on the device that you don't see listed. To check, sign in to Find My iPhone&or iCloud.com&with your other&Apple ID&accounts and look for your&device.
Check that your device has a cellular or Wi-Fi network connection. For example, to locate your Mac or Apple Watch, it must connect to Internet through a known Wi-Fi network&(not Ethernet). If you can access your device and see that it has an active Internet connection, turn &on&and back off. Still need help?&Turn your device off and back on.
Tap Settings & General & Date & Time.&Check that Set Automatically is on, which&.
With the same Apple ID, you can register up to 100 devices for Find My iPhone. If you need to add a device after you registered 100 others, remove a device first.
I see my device in Find My iPhone, but it's offline
If you see &Offline,& &No location available,& or &Location Services Off,& your device might be offline for one of these reasons:
It's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours passed since the last location was sent to Apple (if Send Last Location is turned on).&When your device is connected to the Internet, you can see the remaining battery in the upper-right corner of the information pane.&
Your Find My iPhone-compatible&device&or Mac isn't connected to a known Wi-Fi or data network.&Wait a few minutes and try again.
You're in a country where we don't offer this feature. This feature might not be available in your country due to technical limitations or local law.
You can still play a sound, send a message, issue a lock request, or start an erase of your iOS device with Find My iPhone. Your device receives the command after you turn on your device and connect to the Internet.
If you contact your wireless service provider&to report your device lost or stolen, they might deactivate your SIM card or account. This turns off service for your iPhone and you won't be able to find,&play a sound, send a message, issue a lock request, or start an erase of your iOS device with Find My iPhone.&However, we'll help you .
Your device's last known location is available for one day. If your device is offline or can't connect to Find My iPhone for more than 24 hours, you won't be able to see the last known location.
The location circle is too large to be usefulIf your device is still determining a more accurate location, the location circle might be large. Wait a few minutes and refresh the map again. If the location circle remains large, your device might not have access to a Wi-Fi or GPS signal.
I see a device that I don’t own or use anymoreBefore you sell or give away your , , , or , sign out of iCloud and erase all content and settings. When you sign out of iCloud from your device, iCloud turns off Find My iPhone and removes the device from your list.&
If your device is currently offline, you can remove it. Go to&&and click&&to the right of the device name. Or, from the Find My iPhone app on your iOS device, swipe over the device name and tap Remove.
If your device comes back online and Find My iPhone is on, your device automatically reappears in your device list.
My device is linked to a previous owner's accountIf you're asked&to give a previous owner's Apple ID and password when you set up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or the passcode when you turn on an Apple Watch, then&the device is still linked to their account with Find My iPhone Activation Lock. Contact the previous owner and ask them to .
I can't turn on Find My MacIf you can't turn on Find My Mac, try these steps:
Go to iCloud System Preferences. If you see &Administrative authorization required,& you aren't an administrative user on your Mac. Log out of your account, log back in with an administrative user account, and then try to turn on Find My Mac.
Check to see if your recovery system is up to date. If you see &Recovery system update required& in the iCloud System Preference, you'll need to update your Mac. From the Apple menu, choose Software Update, and make sure you install the Recovery HD Update for your version of macOS.
Make sure the recovery partition on your Mac isn't damaged. Try to&&with Disk Utility.
Learn more
Get help using the app called&.
Learn more about&&and&.
When you use a
associated with an educational institution, Find My iPhone isn't an option for your account. You won't see Find My iPhone when you sign in to . If your device is missing, contact your institution administrator.
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Risks are inherent in the use of the Internet.
for additional information. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Helpful?Yes No Thanks - please tell us how to help you better.SubmitCancelThanks for your feedback.68% of people found this helpful.Start a Discussionin Apple Support CommunitiesAsk other users about this article&nbsp>&nbsp
&nbsp>&nbsp
&nbsp>&nbsp
iOS 如何获取当前WiFi名称,IP地址
摘要:直接导入头文件,调用方法就可以使用了。#import&SystemConfiguration/CaptiveNetwork.h&#import&ifaddrs.h&#import&arpa/inet.h&#pragmamarkGetIPAddress+(NSString*)getIPAddress{NSString*address=@&error&;structifaddrs*interfaces=NULL;struct
直接导入头文件,调用方法就可以使用了。
#import &SystemConfiguration/CaptiveNetwork.h&
#import &ifaddrs.h&
#import &arpa/inet.h&
#pragma mark Get IP Address
+ (NSString *)getIPAddress
NSString *address = @&error&;
struct ifaddrs *interfaces = NULL;
struct ifaddrs *temp_addr = NULL;
int success = 0;
// retrieve the current interfaces - returns 0 on success
success = getifaddrs(&;interfaces);
if (success == 0) {
// Loop through linked list of interfaces
temp_addr =
while(temp_addr != NULL) {
if(temp_addr-&ifa_addr-&sa_family == AF_INET) {
// Check if interface is en0 which is the wifi connection on the iPhone
if([[NSString stringWithUTF8String:temp_addr-&ifa_name] isEqualToString:@&en0&]) {
// Get NSString from C String
address = [NSString stringWithUTF8String:inet_ntoa(((struct sockaddr_in *)temp_addr-&ifa_addr)-&sin_addr)];
temp_addr = temp_addr-&ifa_
// Free memory
freeifaddrs(interfaces);
#pragma mark Get WiFi Name
+ (NSString *)getWifiName
NSString *wifiName =
CFArrayRef wifiInterfaces = CNCopySupportedInterfaces();
if (!wifiInterfaces) {
NSArray *interfaces = (__bridge NSArray *)wifiI
for (NSString *interfaceName in interfaces) {
CFDictionaryRef dictRef = CNCopyCurrentNetworkInfo((__bridge CFStringRef)(interfaceName));
if (dictRef) {
NSDictionary *networkInfo = (__bridge NSDictionary *)dictR
// NSLog(@&network info -& %@&, networkInfo);
wifiName = [networkInfo objectForKey:(__bridge NSString *)kCNNetworkInfoKeySSID];
CFRelease(dictRef);
CFRelease(wifiInterfaces);
return wifiN
以上是的内容,更多
的内容,请您使用右上方搜索功能获取相关信息。
若你要投稿、删除文章请联系邮箱:zixun-group@service.aliyun.com,工作人员会在五个工作日内给你回复。
云服务器 ECS
可弹性伸缩、安全稳定、简单易用
&40.8元/月起
预测未发生的攻击
&24元/月起
邮箱低至5折
推荐购买再奖现金,最高25%
&200元/3月起
你可能还喜欢
你可能感兴趣
阿里云教程中心为您免费提供
iOS 如何获取当前WiFi名称,IP地址相关信息,包括
的信息,所有iOS 如何获取当前WiFi名称,IP地址相关内容均不代表阿里云的意见!投稿删除文章请联系邮箱:zixun-group@service.aliyun.com,工作人员会在五个工作日内答复
售前咨询热线
支持与服务
资源和社区
关注阿里云
International什么方法能搜索到附近的wifi热点_百度知道
什么方法能搜索到附近的wifi热点
什么方法能搜索到附近的wifi热点
我有更好的答案
就是将手机的wifi功能打开即可,wifi是会搜到附近的wifi信号的,如果需要连接的话就必须要有密码才可以的。wifi热点是指把手机的接收GPRS、3G或4G信号转化为wifi信号再发出去,这样手机就成了一个WIFI热点。手机必须有无线AP功能,才能当做热点。有些系统自带建热点这个功能比如IOS(比如IPHONE4)。如果你把你的乐PHONE当做热点,那么像TOUCH,PAD这样有WIFI功能的,都可以搜索到你手机建立的WIFI网络,连接上以后,TOUCH等使用WIFI产生的流量上网都是消耗的乐WIFI里的手机卡的GPRS或3G流量,所以乐phone里最好放一张包大流量的上网卡。还有,把手机当做热点很费电,最好用的时候插上充电器。
中国电信,世界触手可及
主营:宽带、手机、充值缴费
wifi万能钥匙
360就可以,如果你不知道给打电话,
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
wifi热点的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类