拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
写一个介绍你自己和父母一天三餐分别喜欢吃什么食物,不少于40个单词【英语作文】
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Different people have different eat habit.These are my family's eat habits.
For breakfast,i like to eat five pieces of bread and drink some milk.My father like some noodles and my mother love to eat eggs and
dumplings.At noon, I often eat porridge, after dinner I will eat an apple. My mother often eat rice, fish and carrots. My father eat the same as my mother.At dinner,my father have sweet ahd chicken,my mother always eat
noodles and vegetables.As for me,i love to eat a hamburger.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码爸爸最喜欢的食物 是 my father’s favourite food 还是 father’s favourite
爸爸最喜欢的食物 是 my father’s favourite food 还是 father’s favourite food爸爸最喜欢的食物是 my father’s favourite food 还是 father’s favourite food
两个都可以不过前面一个意思偏重是:我爸爸后面则是:爸爸(更符合中文)
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《爸爸最喜欢的食物 是 my father’s favourite food 还是 father’s favourite 》相关的作业问题
her father 's favorite food
In our family ,My father likes beffand eggs Dislikes pears.And my mother likes vegetables and fruit Dislikes milk. I likes cakes and bananas Dislikes hamberger.
I (ask)her (to)(buy)my favourite foods.
我父母最喜欢的食物是什么?My parents' favourite food is what?我妈妈最喜欢的食物是米饭、水果和蔬菜,水果、蔬菜中有大量的维生素,有时妈妈也喜欢吃一些鸡肉和牛肉.我爸爸最喜欢的食物就是肉,牛肉、鸡肉、猪肉他都喜欢,他不喜欢蔬菜,所以我爸爸有点胖.My mom's favorite foo
My favourite food is haw slices because they are nutritive.
her favourite food is apple
简单!短语是your favourite food句子:What is your favourite food?我不知道你要那个,你自己上这个网上去查吧www.iciba.com
Her favourite food is milk and eggs.在这里be动词是is,因为food是不可数的Milk and eggs are her favourite food 在这里be动词是are 因为有两种食物两种都对.BS抄袭
There are four people in my family, my father, my mother, my brother and I. I am a girl. My favourite food is dumplings, and favouriate sports is badminton. My
My father's name is Zheng Renbin,he is 37 years old this year,he most likes sport is badminton.The egg is he most likes food,my dad likes the black,to shop in J
My favourite food is peppery chicken,which is cooked by my father.
Hello,my name is Lucy,I know,everyone to eat things like taste is different,for example:my mother to eat the hot,my dad likes to eat light things,and I like to
This is a bit difficult to answer. There are so many different kinds of food which I like. My father was previously a chef, therefore he has good cooking skills
My familyThere are threemy father,my mother and i.My father is a businessman who likes smoking and drinking,His favourite food is noodles.P
what's panda's favourite food?what do you do every night?what do you do after school?his father is interested in history?why do you like maths?my sister can pla
My father likes doing sports very much.有问题尽管问我哟!更上一层楼,快乐每一天!
1. a lot 2.Both of them 望采纳!谢谢! 再问: 第一节是要填三个空的 你看quite a lot可以吗 再答: 英语中, 一般 like .....a lot , not like ......at all . 不知为何有三空。quite a lot ,很少用在这里,你确定题目没有问题吗?再问:
I like to eat apples and beef.My mom likes to eat vegetables and fruit.My father likes to eat chicken and fish.My grandfather likes to eat the grapes.My grandma
My family favorite food My family favorite food is very diffrent.My mother likes cabbge and egg plant,is very likes.My father likes beef and fish.Cabbge is my f扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用英语介绍自己对食物的喜厌和一日三餐.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I really love to eat,I even consider eating as one of my hobbies.I like fresh fruit and vegetables,but I don't really like meat,especially processed ones.In the morning,I usually have a banana and some yogurts for breakfast,sometimes I will also added a boiled egg.For lunch,a bowl of fresh salad is a must,along with a fresh made sandwich.Ham and luncheon meat are of course excluded since I think they are really unhealthy.At night,I usually eat more cooked vegetables such as lettuce and broccoli.I would also eat some healthy meat,such as fish and chicken breast,to get protein.And there will be fresh fruit for late night snack if I get hungry later at night.我很喜欢吃东西,我甚至认为吃东西是我其中一个爱好.我喜欢吃新鲜的蔬果,不过我不太喜欢吃肉,尤其是腌制过的肉.早上,我通常吃一根香蕉和一些酸优格,有些时候还会加一颗煮鸡蛋.中午的时候,一碗新鲜沙拉是很重要的,还有一个新鲜制作的三文治,裏面当然没有火腿啊午餐肉之类的,因为我觉得这种肉很不健康.晚上的时候我通常会多吃一些煮熟了的蔬菜,例如生菜和西兰花之类的.我也会吃肉,像是鱼肉啊,鸡胸肉啊之类的去摄取多一些蛋白质.如果晚上饿了我还会吃一些新鲜水果.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我喜欢的食物英语作文_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
我喜欢的食物英语作文
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【 liuxue86.com - 小学六年级作文 】
  我爱我的家,我爱和。我爱我的家,温馨又的家。出国留学网频道小编为大家搜集整理出多篇《我爱我的家英文作文》,对大家的写作有所帮助。
  【我爱我的家英文作文】
  Hello! My name&s Franees. I&m a girl. I am 14 years old. I have a happy family. There&re three people in my family---my father, my mother and I. It&s a small family. OK! Let me talk about my family to you.
  My father is a businessman. He is tall and handsome. He is very busy everyday, he has many meetings. He likes sports very much. He often watches football match. He&s a football fan. He often goes swimming and running and he&s good at playing football. He&s very strong. My mother is an officer, she&s also a doctor. She is 40 years old.. She is short. She is busy too. But she has to cook dishes for us everyday.
  I like my father and mother very much, I will work hard at study. I will give them the best life.
  【I have a happy family】
  My family is a harmonious family, There are 5 members in my family. They are my grandpa、grandma、mother、father and I.
  My grandpa is 58 year old. He is a very happy man. His hair is short. I look like him. My grandma is happy too. She wants to have a pair of sandals. Two days ago she had one. My mother is beautiful woman. My father is a handsome young man. He wants to have many shoes and jumpers. My grandpa likes running. My grandma likes singing. My mother likes driving and my father like drawing. My family is harmonious, because my mother takes care of my grandpa and grandma very well.
  I love my grandpa、 grandma、father and mother very much, and they all love me too. I have a happy family.
  I love my family!
  【作文】
  Everyone has a family. I have a family, too. I name it &Happy family&, because everyone in my family is happy.
  Come and meet my family, please! My mother is kind. I love her, and she loves me, too. My mother is pretty. She likes beautiful clothes. I call her&Dressy Mum&. My father is a boss. He is tall and thin. He has a small head. I give him a nickname&Small Head Father&. I am fat and lovely. I have a big head. I give myself a nickname&Big Head Girl&. I study hard. I am a good student.
  We are happy every day!
  There are three people in my family .There are my father ,my mother and I.My father is tall and strong .He likes playing sports.My mother is very pretty.She has a long black hair.She likes reading books.I am a student.I am thin and short. I like playing computer games and reading books .This is my family.
  【I love my family】
  I have a happy family. My family have five poeple:grandpa, grandma, father, mother, and me.
  My grandparents live in countryside. They have six rooms. The room is big. There are two apple in the ground. They have sixteen goats and three cows. The goat is white. The cow is yellow. They are healthy.
  My parents and me live in city. My father is a worker. His work is hard. My mother is a high school's Chinese teacher, She take bicycle go to work at seven'clock. In the afternoon, she doesn't go home. In the evening, she make supper. The food is delicious. I am a student. I have Chinese, math and English everyday. That is boring. I have many friends. After class, I play with my friends.
  We are tried, but we are very happy. I love my family.作文网小编为你精选的作文:
  想了解更多小学六年级作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
从前,有个孩子家里穷,点不起灯,但他又十分的想读书,于是他在墙壁上凿了一个洞来看书。小编为大家精心准备了《寓言故事:凿壁取光》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的相关信息,请继续
都说胆小如鼠,心若不大的话,谁都是老鼠。小编为大家精心准备了《寓言故事:一颗老鼠心》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的相关信息,请继续关注我们出国留学网。一只老乌鸦叼着一只小老
童年总是美好的,就连童年的春节,我也觉得比现在的有趣。小编为大家精心准备了《童年春节忆趣》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的相关信息,请继续关注我们出国留学网。童年无论如何是回
国人的一生,最难忘的,估计就是春节了。小编为大家精心准备了《遗忘的春节》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的相关信息,请继续关注我们出国留学网。文/张郁国人一生,打记事起,能忘掉
小时候过春节,还有两件事让我难忘。一件事是救火。有一年春节后的一天夜间。小编为大家精心准备了《我小时候的春节》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的相关信息,请继续关注我们出国留学
我爱我的家英文作文

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的食物英语ppt 的文章

随机推荐