why is brainstorngreading is importantt

.READ THIS NEXTREAD MOREREAD MOREREAD MOREREAD MOREREAD MOREREAD MOREREAD MOREREAD MOREREAD MOREREAD MORE
CMS Id: 128227
Client Version: bfdb3b80c9fbb
Build Number: 14750Why Is Math Important
Why Is Math Important
Why is math such an important part of our lives?
Expert Answers
| Certified Educator
Without people who can do math, we would not have many of the things we take for granted. We wouldn't have cars, highways, or plane travel--math is required to design and build such things. Tall buildings? Forget it--architecture is heavily math based. Anything that requires electricity also requires many math calculations to function.
But everyone needs to be able to do some math. Would you know if someone was giving you correct change when you...
Without people who can do math, we would not have many of the things we take for granted. We wouldn't have cars, highways, or plane travel--math is required to design and build such things. Tall buildings? Forget it--architecture is heavily math based. Anything that requires electricity also requires many math calculations to function.But everyone needs to be able to do some math. Would you know if someone was giving you correct change when you buy something? How would you know which item was the best buy? How would you know the nutrition per serving of food? Could you figure out the amount of carpet to re-do the living room?Unfortunately math has a reputation as being hard to understand, and kids can decide at an early age that they are not good at it. K one of math's strong points is that it is very logical, and can be understood if the right methods are used to teach it. You may have to look and find other explanations for some aspects, but everyone can understand basic (and not-so-basic) math.
| Certified Educator
Math is very functional.
Most of us use it without even thinking about it.
Do you ever go shopping?
How do you determine how much of a product to buy?
You probably take into account how many will be eating, as well as how much you'd like each person to have.
If you're feeding a family of eight, perhaps more than a single box of macaroni and cheese would be in order, unless, of course, everyone is on a strict diet.How do you know if bigger is better?
Lots of products come in &value sizes&, usually with a higher price tag, yet with a bigger volume.
Simple math helps you determine whether or not you truly are getting more for your money.Are &combo meal deals& really a better option at restaurants?
Why pay 3.99 for a so-called value meal at Mickey D's, when you can get the sandwich, fries, and drink for only $1 a piece?
Math is used all the time.
The reasoning and logic behind it help us avoid getting ripped off.
| Certified Educator
&The language of Nature is Mathematics.&
How much or little we comprehend Math is exactly how much or little we comprehend.
Comprehension is probably a func some are better at it than others, but most of us have endured the poorly taught math class with a revulsion for the subject, which is a shame.
Progress in commerce, science, and technology all depend upon math' we may have had to learn calculus to do physics problems, but at the first, Newton's study of physics led him (and Leibniz) to develop calculus! George Boole in the 1800's developed a branch of algebra for every computer in existence relies on them now. We've come a long way from adding and subtracting on fingers.
| Certified Educator
I totally agree with those who talk about the everyday practical applications of math.
However, those are man-made necessities.
Arguably, so is music, although there is music in nature.
I think the most fascinating context in which we see math is nature.
Consider the fibonacci numbers.
Tree branching, leaf placement, artichokes, pineapples and pine cones, the spiral of a conch shell -- all reflect fibonacci numbers.
When we look to atomic structure, DNA, etc. there are more mathematical echoes.
Math is part of the universe.
| Certified Educator
Do you like music?
Music is heavily influenced by math--rhythms, beat, meter--all of this is math-based.
Without math, music would not be as advanced and intriguing as it is today.Watch the TV show NUMBERS sometime.
It will give you some other ideas as to the importance of math in our everyday lives.
Even if you don't like math or aren't good at it, we must recognize its importance in the technological advancements, measurements (cooking and elsewhere), and daily life experiences.
| Certified Educator
In response to #6--Ha!
Mostly I agree with you...although you have to recognize math's significance.
I saw a sweatshirt over the break that reminded me of people like us.
ENGLISH MAJOR:
YOU DO THE MATH.
| Certified Educator
As an English major, I honestly wish it was not so important LOL! (I am only kidding!)
Beyond balancing my checkbook and for financial reasons, I would love to simply forget my years in geometry and trigonometry and calculus!!!
| Certified Educator
Math is necessary for even the most basic of life functions. Whether you're buying groceries, determining a budget for yourself, calculating interest on investments, or carrying out a whole myriad of other life tasks, math will somehow be involved. This is a fact I don't particularly like to admit, being an English teacher, but let's face it -- the world would be just as lost without numbers as it would be without words (maybe moreso?). Granted, I was never very good at math, but it is unfortunately essential for basic survival.
First of all, you need to see math as an instrument, as the teaspoon is important, when you need to eat a very tasty cake in a fancy restaurant.Since the early Greek studies concerning geometry and algebra till the nowadays theories studies about infinity and strings, math meant the progress in all fields as: computers science,
medicine, architecture, economy etc.Imagine, if the math doesn't exist, the computers science couldn't exist, and you couldn't launch the question and receive an answer from your PC or Notebook. Do you agree?
Simple math is a part of your everyday life. Whether you are calculating how much money you'll save on a clearance item, doubling a recipe, or counting how many hours of sleep you'll get if you fall asleep in the next 10 minutes, you will use math all the time with out even realizing it. Now obviously not everyone will need to know the quadratic formula for their future life and career, but simple math is always needed. If you are planning on being a financial assistant or architect, math will be more important in your life compared to some others.
Can you imagine going to the store and paying for your groceries with a $100 bill. You just stand there and wait for the change, but have no idea how much it should be, or what amount of change you should receive. This is kind of like a first grader starting to use money, isn't it. They are all excited about spending and paying although they know nothing about doing math.
Math is the one skill you need to master in your life, even if it is the only one, you will at least be able to live without being cheated, robbed or abused. You see, without math we just cannot live or survive. We need math in our everyday lives. Just doing the basic essentials is dependant on your ability to do math.
Let's take for instance time, in today's society one cannot survive without a watch. Just make an experiment and see how many times a day you use your watch. From getting up in the morning to going from one place to another, and going to bed at night, time is as essential as breathing to us. We are creatures of habit, planning every minute of our lives.
Math is very important if you never knew how to do math what else would you know how to do math is like in our everyday life if there is no math lets just say you won't now anything and you would be living on the streets
The question of why math is important usually arises when children have learned how to count, add, substract, multiply, and they come to believe they know all they need to know to function adequately in life. After all, if one understands how to keep track of his own money, figure out what it means when a scale shows two additional pounds, or cut a cake so there'll be enough pieces for everyone, what else do we need to know?
The littlest children who don't like math can usually understand the explanation that knowing how to handle money, telling time, cooking, sharing things, or knowing how many of any item will be left if some are used, all require knowing math. Younger children can usually understand why it's important to know how to measure how tall something is or how heavy it is, and they can usually understand how doing things like wallpapering or hanging window shades call for knowing how to measure.
Math is important because it is part of our live. Everything must involve in mathematics. Even though you are a philosopher, you'll still need math to see whether you are cheated in the market or not. However, if we talking about professional in math, we would notice that those math genius will have more opportunety to find jobs because math suit perfectly to everyday problems such as economic problems, engineering work or even in military serves where the professers are asked to demonstrate how to shoot missiles perfectly.
Math is critical to brain development. Every student has probably asked the question. "Why do I have to learn Algebra? I'll never use it again." Possibly, but you will use the area of your brain that it develops every day of your life. Math teaches you to take steps to find an answer. The process is every bit as important as the answer. Without mental discipline, even the smartest of people can fail at life. As you think your way through math problems, you actually build new and stronger brain circuitry that translates into solving all of life's challenges more effectively. If you are interested in building your body strength, but neglect your brain, you are only accomplishing part of what you need. Think of math as "working out" your brain!
In the increasingly tech world we live in, math is more important than ever
since it is the the basis of that world.
Future high paying jobs will (and are) requiring a high levels of
numerical proficiency, much higher than the panzy math you do at high
school, so it is only logical to get kids to some sort of basic level,
so they have a larger set of choices for later. It teachs a very
particular mindset, not just being precise and logical and all the usual
stuff they tell you, but also how to hold many interelating patterns in
your head about a situation and how to see that situation from
different angles. What else...if math (and other sciences) are
considered hard, then don't you think it is useful when applying to
college to have done well at it, when the masses don't and focus their
efforts on soft subjects.
For example:
Imagine you've got a job at Subway.
If there are 4 pieces of meat on
the foot-long sub, how many go on the 6-inch sub?
Every job requires
knowing at least basic math, and many jobs expect you to be able to do
algebra or more advanced math.
Since we start looking at the objects maths come into the play, since our childhood, counting of toys, comparing and contrasting shapes, all these activities involved with maths without our knowledge. We do not realise how much and what kind of maths we have used in an entire day. As in education Mathematics help students to understand other subjects in better manner, as it seems that when student excel in maths the other subjects automatically become easier due to great involvement of mathematics. On the whole i can say mathematics is so important for us to live a life whether we realise it or not.
u must be having a bank account with some interests ..???....rght and so ...when u need the money u calculates things..........
maths is nedded in daily life..no shopkeeper can cheat on u...!!!Can you imagine going to the store and paying for your groceries with a $100 bill. You just stand there and wait for the change, but have no idea how much it should be, or what amount of change you should receive. This is kind of like a first grader starting to use money, isn't it. They are all excited about spending and paying although they know nothing about doing math.
let's take for instance time, in today's society one cannot survive without a watch. Just make an experiment and see how many times a day you use your watch. From getting up in the morning to going from one place to another, and going to bed at night, time is as essential as breathing to us. We are creatures of habit, planning every minute of our lives.
nonethless it is the most widely used subject in the world....! every carrer use some sort of maths
So, why is math important in your life? We live in a fast growing sector of information and without math you won't be able to keep up. Don't lose your momentum, but be the wolf ahead of the pack. Leading them, and not following them. Be the trendsetter by becoming the best you can be. Use your mind to your advantage!
Math is important because it is the most widely used subject in the world. Every career uses some sort of math. More importantly, doing math helps the mind to reason and organized complicated situations or problems into clear, simple, and logical steps. Thus, as students learn more math, the rationale is that their minds will eventually develop into logical entity that can resolve any difficult situations. The reality is that in a society such as ours, high paying jobs often demand someone who can take complicated situations and simplify it to the level that everyone can understand. Therefore, by knowing more math, students give themselves the competitive edge they will need to compete for these high paying jobs.
formula.. most dont know how does it get derived..
even i dont know most formulas derivations.....
Math is a part of our daily lives like money. with math we can calculate money and age and time and weight and height and number and mass and density. math is so important. i asked myself the same question when my friends heard that they asked me what is 2+2 is said 3 instead of 4 so you never know like what is 2+4 others might say 5 or 6 so that is the reason why we need it. please try to understand
Math is part of every day life. You need to determine if the bigger package at the store is the best deal. Do you have enough money to purchase something when you add in sales tax. Did you get the right change. I teach 1st grade and it is so surprising how many children do not know the names of coins. I find they all know what a dollar is but have no idea what the name of value of a coin is. How will you know if you were given the right change if you don't know math?
I always liked math the best as there is a right answer. It didn't matter if the teacher liked you or not. If you got the right answer you got the points.
If you plan to go to college you have to be able to do math without the benefit of a calculator. Most students have to take at least one math class in college.I also liked math as it didn't require any written essays!
This topic is very great, thank you very much for this good effort.I have benefited a lot from it.I wish everyone to benefit from this excellent topic.
Thanxxx".... ^_^
Maths is important because the world itself is based on it and
nothing was created just like that
I love the way you answered this question simple and great you
should at top 5.
I would like to talk to you my email is
Math makes the world go round and round. Math is used everywhere in every part of our lives such as groceries, driving your car, paying taxes shopping , Constructions transportation all require math in someways :)
because we need it to cout monem solving it
helps you with things that help get a lot of money out of and it
also helps with reading and science
Maths is so important to us. We use it in everyday life, like when driving to work or when feeding your pet dog. Almost every regular job uses some form of maths. If we look around us we see numbers and shapes. This is just my opinion, however.
Math is an important part of our lives, because in the future you will get a job that deals with math. Math is pretty much in everything you do, really. Just think about it-later on in life you will need to use it somehow, one way or the other. I know it stinks that you have homework basically everyday for math, but it will be beneficial to the career you choose in the future. Hang in there:)
Math is important because it is the most widely used subject in
the world. Every career uses some sort of math. More importantly,
doing math helps the mind to reason and organized complicated
situations or problems into clear, simple, and logical steps.
because you use it in your everyday
life example counting your money, eating, watching tv and many others
Say you wanted to buy a bag of Haribo fangtastics and they cost ?1.37 the shopkeeper would think you dont know how to count!!!!!
Because it is the most important tool in our minds. Without it, we would be ripped off whenever we buy something. If my father wasn't a maths pro, he wouldv'e been nripped off $82.55 on a new laptop. Lol, he loooked at the price, and said, this is too much, i'm going to sue you. So they gave us a lower price. As youu can see, things like this make life worthwhile.
life needs excellence in mathematics every now and then
Math is used in everyday life.
Math is used all the time. The reasoning and logic behind it help us avoid getting ripped off.
It is important because it is illustrated in a variety. Moreover to its usefulness and versatility, it is used extensively. Motions, mixtures, work, investment problems, and even puzzle problems are examples of its application.
i guess math has its uses... but i find the most important thing to do with math is money! :D
First of all, you need to see math as an instrument, as the
teaspoon is important, when you need to eat a very tasty cake in a
fancy restaurant.
Since the early Greek studies concerning geometry and algebra
till the nowadays theories studies about infinity and strings, math
meant the progress in all fields as: computers science,
medicine, architecture, economy etc.
Imagine, if the math doesn't exist, the computers science
couldn't exist, and you couldn't launch the question and receive an
answer from your PC or Notebook. Do you agree?
I agree to That one
Math is important because if you are working with money you would never know how much to give or recieve. you could easily get cheated out of alot of money if you didnt know how to count. And also if you worked at a job and they needed someone to work at the cash register you wouldnt know how to give change back you would never have a job.
i reckon t'was because every little thing we do in our life,
there's still a simple math in it.
if you mastered mathematics all the subjects will be easy on
you.. mastering english can make you help mAster math.. wrong
grammar.. lol!xD sure you can understand what imma sayin?:)
We use math every day and don't even know it.
It comes in handy in everyday things like cooking, building and shopping/ comparing prices. If we didn't have math our everyday lives would be very difficult to go through.
math is an important aspect in everybody's life. When u relly think about it everyine uses it. Im not sayin that all this high level calculas aand stuff will mean anything to u later on i life but the basics skills (addition,subtraction,division,multiplication,etc) r very important. Things such as cooking, measuring, building, and everything else u can think of invovle math. Without math and precise measurements, the world would just be a flat dirt ball. The four main subjects(math,english,science,and history) are all very important, but by far the 2 most important are math and english. It's just flat out what makjes thee world go round simpla as that.
Hope this helps lol even though i just completely went on a rant :)
Most people will get through their lives using only a few of the basic arithmetic and statistics our elementary schools teach. What you'll likely use is how to balance a checkbook, how to read a pie chart, and how to compare the unit cost of competing brands in a grocery store.
But if you are young you probably don't really know what all your talents are and what subjects you might in the future find a career in.
You've likely not even heard of all the disciplines that you'll learn about as you progress in your education. So learning more than just the basics will prepare you to take advantage of things that might come into your life.
Math teaches you another way to think.
It literally stretches your mind by creating synapses for rational thought that you didn't have before.
Logic and math are so intertwined that mathematics departments offer courses in logic and math was once taught as a branch of natural philosophy.
Math homework strengths those synapses in the same was as ice skating practice strengthens your ankles.
You also might want to
explore math a more is because it can be awe inspiring.
Did you know that there are as many even numbers as there are integers (odd plus even)?
That the musical harmony that sounds right to us corresponds to a specific set of numbers?
That the use of the word "irrational" for "crazy" came from mathematicians recognizing that numbers exist that cannot be accurately stated as the ratio of two integers?
maths teaches you to work hard.
Well, this could be oversaying, but math is definitely one of our basis to society. Without math, there will be no technology whatsoever, and people will return back to stone age. Physics, chemistry, and other sciences are all based on math. Mathematics is a part of our everyday life, as afi80fl have generously given a LOT of examples in our everyday life. Math is and will be important in our society for the rest of the human society. KWOO1213 brings up a very interesting point, we dont use calculus in our oenlife, we dont take integrals and derivatives. Well, if you are happy to walk to your english major everyday, using maybe sand to write on the floor and writing in the blank air, then i'll say math is not important. Without math, the books FOR the English major would never exist. I'm NOT saying that English is NOT important, I'm just saying math is the basis of our society.
math is important to our day-to-day life situations!
I think math is so important in our lives because Math functions your brain properly aD I hate math and I think it is the WORST subject, and I would be better off with Reading and Science but I would be really retarted without math!
Math is such an important part of our lives because we
use it every day.
It might not seem like that at times but
it's true.
Here's an example.
You only have $20 and you
go shopping.
The shirt you want is $25 and the sign says 25%
Can you afford it?
Do you want to find a clerk to
help you every time you face this situation?
When it comes to cooking (measurement), finding out how many
miles per gallon your car gets (division) or if you have enough
money to purchase that shirt, an understanding of math and how
numbers work will help you solve these problems.
When you buy a car, follow a recipe, or decorate your home, you're using math principles. People have been using these same principles for thousands of years, across countries and continents. Whether you're sailing a boat off the coast of Japan or building a house in Peru, you're using math to get things done.
It's obvious that maths is one of the most important thing in our life.Without math no one could built a house which is cuboid and you need math for building bridges etc.
you need math in every day life, you wages, going to the shop without math people could fool you and you wouldnt know! thats why, the reason we have algerbra is still a mystery to me, i think it may be because we need to work our brains to figure things out and its an exercise to do that!
If we didn't have math, we probably wouldn't go very far in life.
For example, what do you think cashiers did to add up change before we had all the tech stuff that does it for us?
Mathematics is the queen of science.
It is fantastic that science and nature's laws are enligtened to man through mathematics.Galeleo,Kepler,Newton,Copernicus, the Indian Aryabhata, Bhaskara are able to explain the universe through their rigorous mathematical background.
Modern science requires mathematics. And many a times a proper mathematics needs to be devloped before a technological advent/invention.
We need basic counting
for our the daily needs.And all our(common man's) finance, purchase budget
and routine planning is mathematics but with only a diffrent name.
You wish to judge anything, there comes technic of quality of its
mesurement.I may not know it ,but it pervades through the universe. I agree with
to conclude that" the language of nature is
mathematics.
Math is very important in life because if you go to a grocery store and buy something and when you go to give the payment of that thing you would not how much to give or you would not the price of the thing which you bought.
Or if you are checking your weight and you have not learned math you would not know what your weight is so math is very very important in life.
Math is extremely important because...for example, if you did
not know what would be the better buy:one dozen doughnuts for 11$
or two dozen doughnuts for 50$ that would really stink cuz u would
eventually b broke and b homeless and not have a life:(
Maths is important because the world itself is based on it and nothing was created just like that
you have to use it for mostly ALL your jobs.
You use it for every life whether here or not.
Math is EVERYWHERE.
Math is important because it is in everything we do.
For example, to make things quicker you could multiply or divide.
Math can also be used to see the total cost of a number of items.
We use math for time or location (latitude and longitude).
Math can also be found all the time in nature (Fibonacci numbers).
because we need math for almost everything
without math we would not be able to shop. number for paying for the item, sales, etc
With out math we would be weaird
Without math, we would have a lot of trouble We would get to the register at a store and realize that we don't have near enough money, we would try to break up a cake for eight people and struggle. Math is a VERY important part of our lives. But honestly, I don't see how you are ever going to need to know, except for on a test, how to solve for x cubed y to the thirteenth power times 1638 or something...But basic math, although annoying, is an ESSENTIAL part of our lives.
Math is an important part of our lives because it is everywhere, and understanding mathematical concepts and being able to calculate mathematical problems can help you in a variety of ways.
For example, say you want to have the latest Shopkins(TM) or Lego(R) set. If you earn allowance for doing chores at home and you know how to multiply or add groups of numbers, you can figure out how many weeks it will take you to have enough money to buy the toys you want!
On another note, say you want to walk or ride your bike to school and your mom will let you, but you have to calculate how much time it will take you so you can be sure you’ll arrive on time. You need to know the distance to school from your starting point and the amount of time it takes you to walk and/or bike to school. Once you measure the distance and know how long it takes you to travel per block, you can add or multiply to determine how much time you need to arrive at school on time. With this information, you can impress your mom and you might get to ride your bike or walk to school. Also, your mom just might let you do more things independently because now you’ve shown her that you can use critical thinking skills to solve problems!
In addition to problem-solving to gain things you want, understanding mathematical concepts also helps you understand the world around you. Math is a science based on logic (what makes sense) and patterns (repeating designs or shapes), which you will find everywhere you look. Your mind is wired to look for patterns to make sense of math is the building block for this. Noticing patterns in the world helps your mind process and understand information better and more quickly. Now wouldn’t that feel good?
What I love the most about math is that the concepts that we learn in math can be used to model most everything we see around us in our everyday lives.
Mathematics has not only given us all of the wonderful things in our world as mentioned by the other responders of this thread, but mathematical practices teach us life skills that may or not even involve mathematical calculations.
You may never use any mathematical concept that you have learned in school (doubtful, but possible) but you will definitely gain skills that are high on the list of 21-century employers.
Skills like perseverance, precision, intellectual and credible communication skills.
These skills and others are all associated with best mathematical practice. Many of us are never trained to see the math that we use.
Most of us are only taught to calculate.
Once we understand that mathematics is much, much more that calculation, the importance of mathematics as a part of our lives is abundantly clear.
Keep asking questions, especially this type of question.
It shows that you are a thinker and that you truly desire the knowledge.
Good luck!
IT IS MATH
because math, lets us discover more math. it also opens up more jobs for teachers and professors
Maths is very important in every day life as it provides us to do the calculations easily and correctly .
The application of Mathematics is one that a lot of times people don't think about. more often than not the majority of the population thinks that they cannot do math, or that it doesn't apply to them, when in fact it does. As stated in some previous answers math is used in counting money, time, etc. Unfortunately, in today's society we use math less and less ourselves and rely more on machines to do it for us.
Math is a useful tool in our everyday lives. It helps maintain balance in our finance. Also, the measurements used with math can help architects build and design buildings and structures with great accuracy. Another example would be that it helps artists create magnificent masterpieces by using simple math tools such as compasses and rulers.
Math is a great tool in life. Math helps us maintain financial stability to solving financial problems. Math has given us the essential told we use to this day like computers, tablets, wash and dryers. Knowing even a little bit of math can make your life a lot easier especially when you are on a budget and you would like to save up for something. Of course you would like to know when you will be able to get it haha.
Math is a vital aspect in our lives because it is used in even the simplest things. its used in measuring, banking, managing money, counting, and time.
Math is essentially used in our daily lives. In:
Money. To understand currency
Discounts/Sales Tax. To see how much you are charged for something
Portion. To see how big something is
Shapes. To understand why this is shaped this way
Weight: To see how much you've gained or loss
Time: To see how much time is taken/loss or gained from this experience
Size: To measure
Math is very important in our lives because it is everywhere we go. In everyday life simple math is used to do thing such as counting items, adding totals or calculating 20℅ off your new dress with a coupon. In the workplace whether you are a mathematician using calculus or a cashier totaling orders or change math is necessary in all fields
Math plays an important part in our lives because many people use it as a daily part in their lives. If you think about it a lot of things require math even if it's very simple. For example you use math to measure ingredients when cooking, count out money when you buy things, manage your savings, doing homework, and many other things.
Math is important for our daily lives because believe it or not it really surrounds us. For example , going grocery or shopping for anything you would have to calculate the price which of course involves math .
Math is something that we need to use during our everyday lives. It teaches you how much money you need to pay or can use or anything that involves numbers and counting
Math is relevant, from basic survival such as to count money, how much to pay from day to day, to interdisciplinary studies, such as geography, where math is also involved.
A few years ago, I asked myself this very same question. But now, I realize that the answer is just in front of me every time, every day. Math, as complex as it may seem is applied to our daily lives. From the moment we wake up, we look at our alarm clocks. Reading time is a form of math itself. When we heat food in the microwave and set the microwave for about two minutes, math is also there. How about when your mom cooks your lunch and she follows the recipe, there is also math involved in the amount of ingredients. When we pay for a cab ride we use math to count money. Math doesnt have to be very complex for you to realize how important it is. The simple act of counting from one to ten is math already. Can you imagine a life without any of these?
Math is very important! For example if you want to buy something you use math! If there was a sale on a certain item you would need to use math to find out the price. You may or may not know that math is everywhere! For example shapes and numbers which you use regularly!
Math is all around us in the world and using math allows us to interpret and in turn manipulate the world around us. Without math you couldn't be asking us this question on your computer
It will be a daily function as math involves the basic aspect of buying, and a step further, selling, which will be relevant to our daily lives. Math therefore comes in as a crucial skill in our lives.
Because we like to earn money, and we need math to earn money and also to count money, and the more math we know the more we know how to save money and earn money. ...0_o i hope that makes sense.
Math holds great importance in our lives because much of what we do every day requires math. We just don't know it because we don't take the time to think about what's going on behind the scenes.
For example, when
you use your calculator to figure out how much you should tip a waiter or waitress, you're doing math by calculating on your smart phone. But all you're really doing is entering the price of your bill and the app would do the math for you.
Another example is when you go to the grocery store and your tax is calculated. There's math right there. Or when you pay for gas at the gas station and you're multiplying how many gallons you want by the price of each gallon.
Math is incorporated in our lives every day. It's used in our phones when we want them to function. It's used in our computers so they can function. People in physics use it to calculate how many mph a plane or car was going before it crashed. We use math all the time but we just don't realize it. This is why math is important. It goes everywhere with us. It's used in all kind of technology. It's used in developing the products we own and have at hand.
Basically because it is in everything we do. Without numbers we wouldn't be able to add or subtract. Without math, Math is a tool we've invented because it's convenient for solving problems we face, it's not something that exists just because it wants to.
Math is important because on you know and understand finance. Yeah I know sometimes you think when will I graph something with calculus but even regular math can be helpful. You won't be a victim of a scam and math is found EVERYWHERE so basically it's in your best interest to learn math
Math is so important because of its practical applications. But its even more important than that because its at the heart of understanding the world around us. My favorite example is the golden ratio that can be seen in the shells of snails, the petals of flowers, to the great galaxies millions of light years away from us. Its astounding how universal math is and how its an intrinsic property of everything.
Math is important in our lives. Math are everywhere. When you build houses and bridges, math are included. When you have to pay money to someone math is included such as addition and subtraction. For example If one of the item cost $13 and you only have $15 and you don't know how much money you are going to get back.
You have to subtract $15-$13 equals $2 and $2 is the money you are going to get back. This is where math gets important in our life.
Math is an everyday thing. if you really think about it, you use it all the time.
math is the language of science / so to understand any thing you must know its language
math we use everyday and it trains the brain not only for math but also problem sovling in the life.
it make the brain truely functional
Without people who can do math, we would not have many of the things we take for granted.
if you are going to have a life you need to use math like when counting money and shopping.
It helps us count money and it helps with reading and science
knowing how to do basic math is very important! but all the other stuff i dont see how that is important. but i know people use math way more than they think.
dude.......i really dont know
As I explained the other day to a student that I tutor, every job, every profession, everything we do, touch, see, and smell involves numbers, whether we see them or not.
A garbage man, for example, must know the addresses where he must pick up on his route.
He must know how many customers overall he has to collect from.
He must know the volume that his truck can carry, and the maximum weight it can legally carry.
He must know the height of his truck for when he goes under a low bridge, or know the overall weight of his truck if he goes onto a weight restricted bridge.
He must know the maximum width of an object that he can fit into his truck, or the height or volume of the object.
Numbers are everywhere, and along with them, math.
Knowing basic math is very important to unraveling the mystery that is advanced math.
Just don't be afraid of math.
I used to be really afraid, and now it's my favorite subject!
Math is extremely crucial in ourlife because it is part of our every day life. Even though you might not notice it but we use it everyday. Kowing it makes you a valuable person.
Math = Daily Life
Begin typing the name of a book or author:
Related Questions
1 educator answer
1 educator answer
1 educator answer
1 educator answer
3 educator answers
Popular Questions
1 educator answer
8 educator answers
1 educator answer