Iwhat is a pityy to be full什么意思

It is totally fine to be temporary lost in life
| LinkedIn
It must have been a really staggering red sunset in&&back in 1492. It was the day when Christopher Columbus set off to find a new sea route to India. The first mission led by a&born Italian took 7 months and did not result in exploring a direct path to the Southern Asia (it was later done by yet another explorer&Vasco Da Gamma). Columbus did discover something different, his travel ended up with finding&a wholly new continent – America. The truth is that it is still unclear whether the sailor was aware of his remarkable achievement until he died. It might seem that he got lost a little bit yet he managed not to come short out of it. Here comes the question:&can you get lost if you don’t know where are you going? And nevertheless, the people continue to talk that they feel they are not on a correct path.
It is nearly impossible to avoid, one day you wake up and you first thought after opening the eyes is:&I feel terribly lost with the life, what to do now?&It might be because of a frustrating job, a heavily broken heart or things like the past choices we regrettably made.&There are hundreds of individual factors that simply cause us unhappy and sad.
I am not special, I have felt this way several times in my life. Unquestionably, the first such a feeling hit me like a thunder when I was 12 years old. It was the time my mother decided to move abroad to the United States, so unexpectedly, so quickly, so painfully…
One day she was present, joking around and having fun, the next one –&she was just gone.&If I could have had a chance, I would have definitely chosen a different time for this turnaround.&But I didn’t, so didn’t my father who had to raise two really embittered kids.&As the many years have gone by, I have become thankful that it ended like that. If it hadn’t been the way it had, I would have never been able to see&how lucky I am to have a father like my old man. Such an outstanding person he really is. Even though I was put in the storm, I recovered being stronger than before.
I do&believe it might be good to get lost for a while, it means that you are moving, and once you are moving you might be one step from finding your true path, a journey of your life. Whenever you feel like that, please remember that there are numerous of things that can get back you on a proper track.
1. Accept it!
Never force yourself to apparently act like it is ok, you have a right not to be. You have a right to have reasons to feel like shit. It doesn’t mean your life is doomed and that you will never find yourself over. It simply means you are going through an incubation phase and transformation. Just doesn’t let you get stuck in that moment for a longer than it is necessary.
2. Don’t be afraid of changes
Solitude cuts straight to the chase and forces you to deal with the problem at hand. Look at this as a chance to think over your life, your choices. Wisely decide what and how you can change things that simply make you gloomy. Go out for a walk, grab your mp3 player with relaxing music, a piece of paper and a pen. Write down all of the ideas that come up to your mind. Revise them the next morning, I am pretty sure there will be even 2 or 3 worth putting in life.
3. Pick up sport
And I do not mean to go for a 20-minute jogging. I want you to go hard, to compete with someone. I want you to step out of your comfort zone. I want to grind and hustle, to sweat and bleed. Why would anyone sane do that? Prove yourself that you can do things, you would not imagine you could do a year ago. Prove yourself how your mind and body strong really are. It will help you regain the much-needed self-awareness and self-confidence.
4. Don’t be ashamed of emotions.
If you need to cry – do it so. If you require an honest conversation with someone close to you – ask for help. Trust me or not, in 99% of situations, you won’t be rejected. Remember that it is you that make the most difficult choices in your life, but there nothing wrong with knowing others views on the subject.
5. Life is ever changing.
Possibly you feel a sense of loneliness or being wasted because your life circumstances have taken you away from the persona that others know to be you. Perhaps the new you differs radically from the old. Realize that life is about change and how we tend to react to that change. It is fine that you are not who you used to be.
6. Get a passion
Your newly adopted hobby might be later transformed into a passion of your life that can make you a really good amount of money. From my perspective, my passions are what keep on a right track, these things give my life a whole lot of colors and make me feel accomplished and fulfilled while I am getting better at something.
7. Be patient – Rome was not built in a day!
I know that hard times might seem to be lasting forever. But there is an accurate saying&“After a storm comes a calm”, as simple as it sounds – it is just stupidly true. Life is a cycle of these positive and negative moments, but both of them have something in common. They make us more and more experienced, more and more ready for what is awaiting us in the future. If you have been properly working on something, never give up, it will pay in the day you wouldn’t expect.
A sense of feeling lost can in many ways be remarkably painful and challenging to deal with at best. However, these emotions can also assist as a catalyst for change. Above anything and everything, cherish your mental well being and do not underestimate its worth. I still struggle, I feel lost time from time. I have moaned and I have felt embarrassed. I have felt like a failure and I have felt pity for myself and from other people. But most importantly, I always believe in the fact that life is truly marvelous, and with a good amount of work put in it, might be&full of wonderful moments and vivid memories. Just help it a bit.
Enough my words… This poem is a perfect summary of what I wanted to say:
If by Rudyard Kipling
“If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance fo
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream—and not mak
If you can think—and not ma
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two imp
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you,
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!”
This poem always touches me to the heartstrings
this TED movie is a must-watch for everyone on a verge of getting lost in life
Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?相关词典网站:How pity it is
How pity it is 和what a pity 有什么区别
意思是差不多的,都是真可惜,真遗憾区别在于what a pity(pity在这里作名词)How pity it is(pity在这里作形容词)另外附上pity的词汇语法:pity[ 'piti ] n.遗憾,同情,可惜v.同情,怜悯词形变化:副词:pityingly 名词复数:pities 动词过去式:pitied 过去分词:pitied 现在分词:pitying 第三人称单数:pities 例句与用法:1.I pity anyone who has to feed a family on such a low income.我同情任何需要以如此微薄的收入养活全家的人.2.It's a pity that you can't come to the party.你不能来参加这次聚会,真可惜.3.We took pity on the homeless girl and took her into our house.我们同情这个无家可归的女孩,让她住进了我们的屋子里.4.He lay helpless in the street under the pitying gaze of the bystanders.他零零地躺在路边,旁观的人都投以怜悯的目光.5.What a pity that you can't come to the theatre with us tonight.你今晚不能和我们一起去看戏,真可惜.6.Survivors of the disaster who lost their relatives are much to be pitied.灾难中丧失亲人的幸存者很值得同情.7.`Did you insure the jewels before they were stolen?' `No,more's the pity!' ‘你那些被窃的珠宝买保险了吗?’‘没有,真倒霉!’8.I pity you (ie I am threatening you) if you can't pay me the money by tomorrow.你明天不把钱还给我,我就不客气了.名词pity:1.a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others同义词:commiseration,ruth,pathos2.an unfortunate development同义词:shame3.the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it同义词:compassion动词pity:1.share the suffering of同义词:feel for,compassionate,condole with,sympathize withEuEEu
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《How pity it is》相关的作业问题
祝福那些拥有真爱的人,而对那些迷失在追逐无谓礼节的人们感到遗憾.
超出我所能承受的,只能自艾自怜
用that 指代前面不能工作这件事情,成为一个从句it,这个是一句话,只能有一个主语,且it不能引导从句.
对!你说的两句也是感叹句,但有没有这样的规律我就不知道了.感叹句的两种基本形式:What a beautiful girl (she is)!How beautiful (the girl is)!括号内的可省略.省略后你会很清楚地看到:What+名词 What a beautiful girl!How +形容词 Ho
B.There 表示“有”的含义C和D还有A 都是代词 后面的句子里面已经有个"it"了 所以就不用了
have a pity on sb同情某人译:我外婆很热心,她总是同情穷人.希望帮到你~
真遗憾,那你什麽时候能有空呢?(一般情况下和人约会的时候用)或者 真遗憾,真期待下次合适的机会.
1、you are lucky to pass the exam2 it's a pity that you missed that football game3 the dog's name is beibei,which lying on the sofa4 whatever happened,i will not
what a pity 真遗憾what's a pity 1.单独用, 本意 什么是遗憾?2. 和其它句子连在一起 表示让人遗憾的事what's a pity is that she left. 令人遗憾的是,她走了.
B.没有A那种表示法.在表示感叹的时候,应该用what a pity. 再问: 我记得it's a pity!也是可以的。而且我问的是what's a pity 不是what a pity 再答: what a pity 表示感叹 意思是 多可惜/遗憾啊~~ what's a pity 表示疑问, 什么是可惜/遗憾?
选C,意思是:多么可惜啊,你没来!
d exam 应该用take.意思是take the exam,即参加考试.it指代的就是exam.c 意思是石头上写的只是一个45的数字.the number xx 是固定顺序,表示数字xx
但是可惜的是有很多人不知道时间的重要.
真遗憾,你并不知道我有多么爱你.
我的运动鞋破了,好可惜
表达的似乎不太对……但意思是“我非常爱你,但很遗憾,你永远不能理解我”
不一定用虚拟.在对发生过的事情表示遗憾和惋惜时,不用虚拟但对于没发生的或指一般说的事情要用虚拟.因为他们没有发生.
A根据意思,what a pity,真可惜,就证明他没交多少朋友,所以用only,但是friends可数,选A
C but 用在主语后,谓语与主语nobody保持一致.nobody作主语,谓语用单数. 再问: 这是个语法么??讲解一下 再答: 主谓一致现象。当主语后带有but ,as well as ,with ,along with ,together with 等短语时,谓语单复数随主语,与后面名词无关。如:The woma
这个因该是一大段话里的某句话吧,因外前面都有“the“作为修饰应该选 B.taken直译是:令人遗憾的是这个年轻的男人应该利用年轻女孩的无知欺骗她.结合语境大意是:可惜的是这个少年应该趁这个少女的无知时(在感情上)欺骗她笔者其实是在同情年轻少年的遭遇,希望这个能帮上忙it is pity 完美作业网 www.wanmeila.com
it's a great pity是什么意思 it's a great pity这是一个很大的遗憾双语对照例句:1.That's great. Can I see the book?太棒了。我能看看这本书吗?2.That's great news. Has he been called?太好了,通知他过来了吗?
it is a pity that.是什么意思 it is a pity that.很遗憾。。。。。。双语对照例句:1.So it is a pity that this one has so many odd omissions.因此,很可惜这本书有如此多奇怪的遗漏.-----------------------------------如有疑问欢迎追问!满意请点击右上方【选为满意回答】按钮
It is a pity that ... 是什么意思? 在造个句。 10分It is a pity that ...这是主语从句中的一种虚拟语气的用法,it 做形式主语,真正的主语是that引导的主语从句,是很“遗憾、很可惜。。。”的意思,例句:It is a pity that he should have to leave .很遗憾他必须要走了。So it is a pity that this one has so many odd omissions.因此,很可惜这本书有如此多奇怪的遗漏。
对某人来说做某事太可惜it is a pity sb to do sth 用英语 What a pity for sb to do sth
it is a pity that。。。为什么是主语从句,不是同位语从句啊 那首先你要搞清楚,主语和同位语的区别才行,主语在句子中处于主动地位,通过谓语来驱动宾语。同位语属于修饰类,表示对一个同等名词的强调或者诠释。
应该是it is a pity呀,怎么没有is呢 你好!
用 it is not decided it is a pity It is not decided whether ther would be a sports meeting.It is a pity that you could not come.It is said that the super star would come here today.
How pity it is 什么意思 意思是差不多的,都是真可惜,真遗憾区别在于what a pity(pity在这里作名词)How pity it is(pity在这里作形容词)另外附上pity的词汇语法:pity[ 'piti ]n. 遗憾,同情,可惜v. 同情,怜悯词形变化:副词:pityingly 名词复数:pities 动词过去式:pitied 过去分词:pitied 现在分词:pitying 第三人称单数:pities例句与用法:1.I pity anyone who has to feed揣a family on such a low income.我同情任何需要以如此微薄的收入养活全家的人。2.It's a pity that you can't come to the party.你不能来参加这次聚会,真可惜。3.We took pity on the homeless girl and took her into our house.我们同情这个无家可归的女孩,让她住进了我们的屋子里。4.He lay helpless in the street under the pitying gaze of the bystanders.他零零地躺在路边,旁观的人都投以怜悯的目光。5.What a pity that you can't come to the theatre with us tonight.你今晚不能和我们一起去看戏, 真可惜.6.Survivors of the disaster who lost their relatives are much to be pitied.灾难中丧失亲人的幸存者很值得同情.7.`Did you insure the jewels before they were stolen?' `No, more's the pity!'‘你那些被窃的珠宝买保险了吗?’‘没有, 真倒霉!’8.I pity you (ie I am threatening you) if you can't pay me the money by tomorrow.你明天不把钱还给我, 我就不客气了.英英解释:名词pity:1. a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others同义词:commiseration, ruth, pathos2. an unfortunate development同义词:shame3. the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it同义词:compassion动词pity:1. share the suffering of同义词:feel for, compassionate, condole with, sympathize withEuEEu...
it is a pity that是什么从句 这是一个遗憾
it is such a pity that i cannot 参加您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
新概念lesson 19.doc 6页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
新概念lesson 19
你可能关注的文档:
··········
【New words and expressions】(6)
ticket office
n. 令人遗憾的事
adv. 悲哀地,丧气地
① vi. 赶紧,赶快,匆忙
When he saw that it was already eight o’clock, he hurried to the office.
② n. 急忙,匆忙,仓促
In his hurry, he dropped some coins on the floor.
in a hurry &n.&
If you are not in a hurry.
如果你不急(时间、动作上的紧急)
If you are not busy.
如果你不忙(行为上的匆忙)
in no hurry &n.&
I am in no hurry.
hurry up &v.&
匆匆忙忙地去
 He goes to school. = He hurries to school.
匆匆忙忙地进来
匆匆忙忙地出去
n. 令人遗憾的事
What a pity! &n.&
It is a pity to be grown up. (it做形式主语)
It is a pity to steal a bicycle.
I am sorry. &adj.&
我感到很遗憾.
I am sorry to hear that.听到这个消息我很遗憾
注意 sorry 与 pity 词性上的区别
① vt.&vi.(由于痛苦、愤怒、惊异、欣喜等)叫喊,惊叫
When she saw the gift, she exclaimed in delight.
② vi.(表示抗议等)大声叫喊
She exclaimed against the rudeness of the young man.
shout =cry =call out
① vi. 回,返回
Tim has just returned from Australia.
return to China/Beijing
回到中国/北京
② vt. 把……送回,归还,退回
He returned the books to the library.
return to you
return money =pay back =repay
adv. 悲哀地, 丧气地
涵盖了所有悲哀
'The play may begin at any moment,' I said.
'It may have begun already,' Susan answered.
I hurried to the ticket office. 'May I have two tickets please?' I asked.
'I'm sorry, we've sold out,' the girl said.
'What a pity!' Susan exclaimed.
Just then, a man hurried to the ticket office.
'Can I return these two tickets?' he asked.
'Certainly,' the girl said.
I went back to the ticket office at once.
'Could I have those two tickets please?' I asked.
'Certainly,' the girl said, 'but they're for next Wednesday's performance. Do you still want them?'
'I might as well have them,' I said sadly.
“剧马上就要开演了, “我说.
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 how pity it is 的文章

随机推荐