50个英语演讲热点题目题目拜托了

英语翻译,拜托了With the global warming getting worse,more people ch
英语翻译,拜托了With the global warming getting worse,more people choose to live a low— carbon life for the purpose of reducing greenhouse gases.As students ,we dot better save as much water ,paper paper and electricity.as We can we should use less carbon and oil.It’s important to turn off the lights,and computers when leave room.We should take our own bags in shopping instead of using plastic bags from supermarket.We can buy few clothes which are unnecessary.We shouldn’t buy or use one—off cups or chopsticks or bowls.It’s good for us to walk or take bikes to school instead of taking cars.We can also plant more trees to change air around us.Let’s take action and be a low—carbon people!
语音可以么
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译,拜托了With the global warming getting worse,more people ch》相关的作业问题
据推测,在将来全球变暖和气候变化甚至会带来更多的灾难,一些世界主要城市将会面临更多的灾难像洪水和热浪灾害. 伦敦 伦敦的防洪设施.,从1982年以来,泰晤士河水闸保护城市免受洪水的威胁,但它只是将持续到2030年并每隔两,三年关闭一次,大约26年后,.水闸现在每年关闭水闸五六次,根据环境机构的预测,到2050年,如果这
有关全球变暖和气候变化描述的地区新闻
表语从句是that后面全部的,when引导的时间状语从句是表语的一部分.在表语从句中又有从句,其主句是 it has become a moral problem,从句是 when it's really an engineering one.这种带时间状语从句的复合句,不都是先翻译从句后翻译主句的么. 再问: 新东方
翻译内容如下:你可能会认为“全球变暖”只不过意味着全球温度上升.但造成海平面上升导致第一个疏散(撤离)的国家——图瓦卢的公民必须离开他们的家园.在20世纪,海平面上升了8 - 12英寸.因此,图瓦卢经历了低地洪水的海水污染的饮用水.Paani Laupepa,图瓦卢人政府官员,据报道,美国地球政策研究所遭受异常大量的猛
刘 lau 低平音,相当于普通话3声倩 sin 中高度的,相当于普通话第一声低一点儿 yi 相当于普通话3声倩儿 sin yee 很好听啊
I am glad to meet with you here
1.My computer in my bedroom.2.Bei Jing in China's N.3.Fish in the water.
1.Summer holiday is for us to play and have fun,the hell are these trainings for?或者:Summer holiday is just holiday,why the fuck we have these trainings?2.Just l
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Well you done done me and you bet I felt it 好吧,我想你一定知道我已经感受到你所做的一切 I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted 想要冷静的我奈何敌不过你的热情 I
饮食与健康金字塔:diet and the health pyramid
北风席卷大地,白草被刮得折断了,塞北的天空八月就飞撒大雪.忽然好像一夜春风吹来,千树万树洁白的梨花斗艳盛开.雪花飘散进入珠帘,沾湿了罗幕,穿上狐裘不感觉到温暖,织锦做成的被子也觉得单薄.连将军和都护都拉不开弓,都觉得铁衣太寒冷,难以穿上.在大沙漠上纵横交错着百丈厚的坚冰,愁云暗淡无光,在万里长空凝聚着.在军中主帅所居的
life was the hardest to bear for him during this period 尊重劳动记得采纳~~
“对office内的事务,事无巨细均抱有积极学习,虚心进取的态度,总体表现优良.”翻译:"Within the office affairs,the outcomes are with positive study,open-minded and enterprising attitude,excellent over
Can you teach me how to pronounce this word?
The Nice Wedding GiftWe attended the wedding of an acquaintance's son. Because we did not know the young man or his bride, we decided to send them a practical h
这不是密码.是游戏指南.按"开始键"跳过话."すたあときい"不是正确的日语.应为"スタートキー"=START KEY可是看起来很可爱.所以这样写的.
1. Managing a truly global multinational company would obviously be much simpler if it required only one set of corporate objectives, goals, policies, practices
A 9-magnitude earthquake struck the north-east coast of Japan on March 11,2011,triggering a massive tsunami.求帮忙,英语问题,拜托了? - 知乎1被浏览10分享邀请回答求历年英语一真题及答案详细解析的百度云拜托了【考研吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,406,680贴子:
求历年英语一真题及答案详细解析的百度云拜托了收藏
求历年英语一真题及答案详细解析的百度云拜托了
无锡在职研究生,一线名师全程授课,全职助教24小时在线答疑,提供全面的在职研究生信息!MBA/MPAcc/MEM/MPA/审计/图书等,数学-汪学能教授,英语-汪海洋教授,逻辑写作-王诚博士!
百度一下,到处都是
私聊不了啊
&#3&#&#&#49&#57&#3&#&#&#3&#49&#54&#54&#49&#&#53&#&#54&#51&#&#49&#&#49&#1&#3&#&#2&#3&#&#3&#&#&#10&#8203
宝宝,你有找到了吗?我也在找,有找到的话,可以分享吗?
登录百度帐号怎么回答这些英语问题啊(并说出原因) 拜托了···········
怎么回答这些英语问题啊(并说出原因) 拜托了···········四、选择填空.17.--Could you tell me the way to the park?--Sorry.You'd better ask ______.A.more people B.someone else C.one person20.--Are you feeling _____?--Yes,I'm fine now.A.quite better B.any better C.quite good21.--Which one would you like between these two sandwiches?--_____ of them.A.The cheaper B.The cheapest C.Cheaper22.--Please help me move the table in.--But there is not enough _____ for it.A.place B.room C.air第五节 选词填空(用其正确形式)词汇find cold strong help get lost a lot ofSaint Bernards come from Swizerland.Many of them are woking dogs.They are very big and ______ ,and they are famous for helping people.In winter,it is very ______ in Swizerland.There is ______ snow .In bad weather,people sometimes ______ in the mountains,or even are covered by snow.A Saint Bernard can smell people under the snow.It ______ people easily.Then it digs people out of the snow and barks for help.
17.--Could you tell me the way to the park?(B)其他人--Sorry.You'd better ask ______.A.more people更多人 B.someone else C.one person 一个人20.--Are you feeling _____?(A)比以前好,比较级better --Yes,I'm fine now.A.quite better B.any better C.quite good21.--Which one would you like between these two sandwiches?(A) 二者之间,不能用最高级,只能用比较级--_____ of them.A.The cheaper B.The cheapest C.Cheaper22.--Please help me move the table in.--But there is not enough _____ for it.(B)空间A.place B.room C.air第五节 选词填空(用其正确形式)词汇a lot ofSaint Bernards come from Swizerland.Many of them are woking dogs.They are very big and ____helpful(有帮助的)__ ,and they are famous for helping people.In winter,it is very ___ cold (的) ___ in Swizerland.There is __ strong__ snow .(大雪) In bad weather,people sometimes ___get lost (迷路 )_ in the mountains,or even are covered by snow.A Saint Bernard can smell people under the snow.It ___find (寻找) ___ people easily.Then it digs people out of the snow and barks for help.第二个同样的问题······ 再问: 是同人啦 再答: 我知道你的问题了······ ——但是选择题答案是BBAB (求解为甚?)、 ——我第二题错了,按你的答案应该是 20.--Are you feeling any better ?你有没有觉得好了一点?(语境应该是别人再问病情···) --Yes,I'm fine now.是的,我好些了。 A. quite better好太多了,十分棒 B. any better C. quite good很好 这里应该要用比较级,是比以前好点了
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《怎么回答这些英语问题啊(并说出原因) 拜托了···········》相关的作业问题
Iwill finish my homework as soon as possibleI will stay in my sister's for one monthI will be very happy 再问: 不好意思,我英语较差,possible是什么意思啊?as soon as possible又是什么意思
I think you have misunderstood the meaning of this part of the sentence:"Obtaining water is not the least".Now let's analyze its real meaning:the least = the on
1.Out bodies need food____to give_____us energy.我们的身体需要食物来提供能量.2.The window was____broken___and the wind go in.How cold!窗户坏了,风灌进来.真冷呀!3.Tom likes____living____i
C.has been to因为他到纽约生活了六年.has gone to 到某地去了(可能还在去了路上,也可能到了某地,总之,他还没回来)has been to到过某地(现在已不在那里了)has been in是be in的现在完成时,意思是“一直在某地”.
many of后面需要加定冠词 所以pictures应有the 而第二题,这是个祈使句 您是不是觉得要用动名词作主语?那就错了
应该是A是在海水里的,over仅仅是接触,不会陷在里面
1、C in different ways固定短语in.way用.方式2、C interest 名词:兴趣show an interest in.对.表现出兴趣 3、A 这是初三学的定语从句,你现在没有必要弄清.be like像.具体4、c does 在这代表swim 我可是写了半天了,请相信我,
21 B 不必帮助我22 C 完成时的将来时态23 B 非限制性定语从句24 C 另外的,额外的.25 D 当时下的很大26 D 达成协议27 C 最明亮28 D 根据后句的意思.是的,我介意.29 C 完成时30 C 肯定忘了
25 a/an+序数词表示又一;再一的意思.28._______ prices of the same products in two different supermarkets做的是后置定语,修饰的是a survey.调查和比较之间构成主动的关系,所以用现在分词的形式做后置定语.30 固...
不难,可惜你自己不先做一下,让我们给意见.1. Having prepared for强调动作完成2. in honor of固定短语啊3. congratulated him on his ...向某人祝贺,仍是固定短语.希望你能多翻阅字典,一个老师的忠告.
16 c 表目的用不定式 17 b表距离用farfrom 18 d第一个是‘像’第二个是喜欢 19 b第一个是特指第二个是名词性物主代词故用mine20 b固定搭配be afraid of doing 21 d第三人称用单数排除bc又have有否定转移故用d22 d be afraid to do sth23 d 由答
Thanks for your answer.
他们的习惯不同...所以有美式英语和英式英语
you know that i like you but you just never repsond.its because you dont understand me or you dont like me?im serious about it and im looking forward to ur repl
一般疑问句be动词该放在最前面的亲!以Naoko is a German?为例来说,应该改为Is Naoko a German?懂了吗亲? 再问: 那么其他的也是一样的吗?问句有了问题,那么答句有问题吗?(就是No,she is a japanese.这样的) 再答: 你确定题目没抄错吗?第二三句题目里面有a吗?答案没
首先,英式发音很多年前被认为是正规英语,现在情况很不一样,因为美国更有话语权,所以美语就流行起来了,大部分的考试,包括托福、四八级等等,80%都是美音,香港的很多英语台竟然也都是美音,CCTV的也是,可见影响力之大.英式的听起来确实很贵气,但是也有人说听起来很吓人,看个人喜好了,美音很圆润、英音就硬一些.至于什么高等教
yes19EnglandNo,she isn't.She is a university student .She likes playing com-puter games .
可以请你去酒吧喝点什么吗?如果乐意,就回答:Okay,my pleasure.如果不想去,就回答:No,thanks.I've other appointment.
1.When were you born?I was born in 1991.2.Where were you born I was born in Wuxi.3.You are a League member,aren't you?Yes,I'm.4.How many people are there in you扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语好的能帮我翻译一下吗?拜托了。开头是题目。下面一行中文是我想的答案题目:1.what kind of life will you have in the future?why?我想过健康的生活。因为我想活的久一点2.how long will people live in the future?why?大概100岁,这样能和家人一起生活很久
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
答案:I want to live a healthy life. Because I want to live longerAbout 100 years old, and so can live together for a long time with my family希望能帮到你望采纳 & & & & 谢谢
1.I wish I have a healthy life,because I wish to live longer.2.May be about until 100 years old,so I can live longer with my family.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲题目 的文章

随机推荐