经典学习方法
听力资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 & |I am sorry,l did not mean ___ (hurt)you_百度知道
I am sorry,l did not mean ___ (hurt)you
I am sorry,l did not mean ___ (hurt)you
我有更好的答案
mean to do sth. 表示 “有意做某事”,mean doing sth. 表示 “意味着做某事”。本句的意思是 “我无意伤害你” 或 “我没有伤害你的意思”,所以应该用不定式。
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
to hurtmean to do sth. 故意做某事
我很抱歉,我不是有意伤害你。
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。I am sorry . I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings . 对不起.我不是有意伤害你感情的.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I am sorry . I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings . 对不起.我不是有意伤害你感情的. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
When I was growing up, I was ashamed to be seen withmy father. He was severely disabled and very short, and when we would walktogether, his hand on my arm for balance, people would stare. If he evernoticed or was bothered, he never let on.  It wasdifficult to coordinate(协调)our steps—his slow, mine impatient—andbecause of that, we didn’t say much as we went along. But as we started out, healways said, “You set the pace. I will try to adjust to you.”  He nevertalked about himself as an object of sympathy, nor did he show any envy of themore fortunate or able. What he looked for in others was a “good heart”, and ifhe found one, the owner was good enough for him. I believe that is a properstandard by which to judge people, even though I still don’t know accuratelywhat a “good heart” is.   Unable tojoin in many activities, my father still tried to participate in some way. Inow know he participated in some things indirectly through me, his only son.When I played ball (poorly), he “played” too. When I joined the Navy, he“joined” too. And when I came home on leave, he saw to it that I visited hisoffice. Introducing me, he was really saying, “This is my son, but it is alsome, and I could have done this, too, if things had been different.” Those wordswere never said aloud.  He has beengone many years now, but I think of him often. I wonder if he sensed myunwillingness to be seen with him during our walks. If he did, I am sorry Inever told him how sorry I was, how unworthy I was, how I regretted it. I thinkof him when I complain about small affairs, when I am envious of another’s goodfortune, when I don’t have a “good heart”.At such times I put my hand on his arm to regain mybalance, and say, “You set the pace. I will try to adjust to you.”1.The author felt unhappy walking with his fatherbecause ________.A. he felt sympathy for his father’s physicaldisabilityB. it was hard for them to walk at the same paceC. he didn’t want others to know he had an ugly fatherD. it was not easy for his father to keep balance2.In the father’s view, the most important quality agood person should have is ________. A. beautiful appearance&&& B. excellenthealth& C. a smart head D. a good heart3.It can be inferred from the text that ________.A. the father was proud of his only sonB. the father took part in all his son’s activitiesC. the author was upset when asked to his father’sofficeD. the author was an outstanding player4.According to the last paragraph, by saying “You setthe pace. I will adjust to you.” the author means that ________.A. he is now glad to help his father to walkB. he regrets his unwillingness to walk with hisfatherC. he will follow Father’s standards of being a goodmanD. he will never forget how mentally strong his fatherwas&
&—Ouch! You hurt me!—I am sorry. But I&&&anyharm. I&&&&&&to drive a rat out.
A.didn’ tried
B.don’ am trying
C.haven’ tried
D.didn’ was trying
How do apology languages work? Have you ever tried to apologize, only to be refused? It may be that you were offering a partial apology in a “language” , that was foreign to your listener.The five languages of apology include: Apology Language 1: “I am sorry.” List the hurtful effects of your action.Not “I am sorry if …”, but “I am sorry that…”.You might ask if they want to add any points that you have not recognized. Apology Language 2:“I was wrong.” &&&& Name your mistake and accept fault.Note that it is easier to say “You are right” than “ I am wrong”, but the latter carries more weight. Apology Language 3: “ What can I do to make it right?” &&&& How are you now? How shall I make amends(弥补) to you? How can I restore your confidence that I love you— even though I was so hurtful to you? Apology Language 4: “I’ll try not to do that again.” &&&& Engage in problem-solving.Don’t make excuses for yourself such as, “Well, my day was just so…” Instead, offer what you will change to prevent yourself from putting them in the same bad situation again. Apology Language 5: “Will you please forgive me?” &&&&& Be patient in seeking forgiveness.They may need some time or greater clarification of your input from Apology Languages 1-4. &&&&& Finally, your apology may not be accepted, but at least you know that you have been faithful in offering a sincere olive branch of peace. The passage mainly talks about___________ && & A.5 tips for apologies that work&& && &&&&B.5 ways of refusing apologies && & C.the function of apology languages&& &&& D.the importance of apology languages According to Paragraph 1, your apology may be refused mainly because________ && & A.your listeners can’t understand your dialect. && & B.your listeners can’t hear what you said clearly. && & C.your apology is not sincere. && & D.your apology is not expressed well enough. When offering an apology, which of the following does the author prefer? && & A.“You are right”&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.“I am sorry if …” &&&&&& C.“I was wrong.”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D.“Well, my day was just so…” In the last paragraph, the author tells us even if your apology may not be accepted, at least ___________. && & A.It’s your fault any more&&&&& &&&&& &&&&B.your mind will be at peace && & C.your friend will make peace with you & D.your apology is true to your heart
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Peter: Oh, it’s nine o’clock. &&&&&1_____Monica: &&2____ We are onholiday.Peter: I have to meet Mary at the airport.Monica: &3____Peter: At about ten o’clock.Monica: Just stay a little longer and haveanother cup of tea. It’s fresh and wonderful.Peter: I am sorry I can’t. Thank you justthe same. I would be late if I have it.Monica: 4___Peter: I have enjoyed the meal very much.It was delicious.Monica: Thank you.&&5___
A.What a pity that you have to leave so soon.
B.Why so soon?
C.I’m so happy.
D.What time is she arriving?
E.&I must be off now.F.&I’m so glad you like it.G.&How I wish you could stay a littlelonger.&
-Hi ,Tom, why not attend my birthdayparty held last week?-I amsorry, I had meant to, but I&&&&&& somethingunexpected.A. have met&&&&& &&&&&& &B.had met&& &&&&&&&& C.meet&&&&& &&&&&&&&& D.met&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号> 问题详情
— I’m sorry to have hurt you.— Forget it. You didn’t mean ________, did you?A.to doB.toC.doingD.doin
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
— I’m sorry to have hurt you.— Forget it. You didn’t mean ________, did you?A.to doB.toC.doingD.doing so
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为
扫一扫-免费查看答案!
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
提示:请截图保存您的账号信息,以方便日后登录使用。
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:& “No one is perfect.We...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
No one is perfect.We all mess up(搞砸)now and then.It can &&36& a little bit to remember that most people have been in the& &37 &&you’re in—hurting several people’s feelings.What makes the difference is what you do next.&38 &&can go along way toward healing(治愈) hurt or angry feelings.It takes& 39& &to step up and admit what you did was &&40& .Try saying,“What I said the other day was &&4l& &insensitive of me.I shouldn’t have said that.I just want to say I’m sorry.”& &When we say sorry, we &&42& &to be sincere to show we feel sorry about how hurt another person may be.If an apology is more about& 43& and how we can benefit,it might not seem true.& Another element of saying sorry is to let the person know you’re not going to let it &&44& &again.You could tell your friends,“I’m going to be more aware of what I& 45& and say about people in the future.I’ll make an effort(努力) to be &&46 &&and more positive about people,and not to 47& &behind their backs—especially when it’s my friends.”& If you can’t bring yourself to have a& 48& in person,write a note.Whichever way you &&49& &to communicate, be sure that you’d feel comfortable if anything you say is &50& with other friends,too.& Hopefully,your friends can stop being angry with you.But don’t be &51& if it doesn’t happen instantly.Some people are quick to &52 .Others may have to think about what you said and need &53 &to get over hurt feelings or anger , or to regain trust.Do your best with the part that’s up to you.The rest is up to them.& Stop being angry with yourself,too.You can learn from your& 54 .Being too self-critical can’t help you.Move forward.Focus your energies on trying to make things right &&55 &&working on your good intentions!1.A.give&&& &&&&&& B.help&&& &&&& C.explain &&&&&&&& D.get2.A.World&&& & B.house&&& &&& C.surrounding&&& & D.situation3.A.Apologies&&& & B.Friendships&& && C.Words&&& &&&&&&& D.Experiences4.A.money&&& & B.knowledge& & C.courage&&& &&&&& D.patience5.A.wrong&&& & B.unusual &&&& C.different&&&& &&&&&& D.dangerous6.A.probably &&&&& B.usually &&&& C.really& &&&&&&&& D.finally7.A.1eam&&& &&&&&& B.need& &&&&&& C.promise &&&&&&&& D.hope8.A.others&&&
B.themselves&& &&& C.humans&&& &&&&&& D.ourselves9.A.continue &&&&& B.happen &&&&& C.change &&&&&&&&& D.work10.A.want&&& &&&&& B.know& &&&&&& C.think& &&&&&&&&& D.hear11.A.cleverer& &&&&&&& B.stronger &&&&&&& C.faster& &&&&&&&& D.kinder12.A.talk&&& &&&&& B.follow& &&&& C.act&&& &&&&&&&&& D.shout13.A.party&&& &&&& B.1esson& &&&& C.meeting &&&&&&&& D.conversation14.A.dare&&& &&&&& B.decide& &&&& C.claim& &&&&&&&&& D.dream15.A.shared& &&&&& B.compared&&&
C.connected&&& &&&&&&& D.treated16.A.surprised&&&
B.interested&
C.discouraged&&& & D.frightened17.A.forgive&&& && B.understand&& &&& C.agree&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.appear18.A.energy&&& &&& B.time&&& &&&& C.confidence&&& && D.support19.A.skills &&&&&& B.friends &&&& C.plans& &&&&&&&&& D.mistakes20.A.for&&& &&&&&& B.and&&& &&&&& C.but&&& &&&&&&&&& D.or&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-山东省高二上学期模块考试英语题
分析与解答
习题“No one is perfect.We all mess up(搞砸)now and then.It can 36 a little bit to remember that most people have...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
No one is perfect.We all mess up(搞砸)now and then.It can 36 a little bit to remember that most people...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“No one is perfect.We...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“No one is perfect.We all mess up(搞砸)now and then.It can 36 a little bit to remember that most people have been in the 37 you’re in—hurting several people’s feelings.What makes the difference is what you do next.____38 can go along way toward healing(治愈) hurt or angry feelings.It takes 39 to step up and admit what you did was 40 .Try saying,“What I said the other day was 4l insensitive of me.I shouldn’t have said that.I just want to say I’m sorry.” When we say sorry, we 42 to be sincere to show we feel sorry about how hurt another person may be.If an apology is more about 43 and how we can benefit,it might not seem true. Another element of saying sorry is to let the person know you’re not going to let it 44 again.You could tell your friends,“I’m going to be more aware of what I 45 and say about people in the future.I’ll make an effort(努力) to be 46 and more positive about people,and not to 47 behind their backs—especially when it’s my friends.” If you can’t bring yourself to have a 48 in person,write a note.Whichever way you 49 to communicate, be sure that you’d feel comfortable if anything you say is 50 with other friends,too. Hopefully,your friends can stop being angry with you.But don’t be 51 if it doesn’t happen instantly.Some people are quick to 52 .Others may have to think about what you said and need 53 to get over hurt feelings or anger , or to regain trust.Do your best with the part that’s up to you.The rest is up to them. Stop being angry with yourself,too.You can learn from your 54 .Being too self-critical can’t help you.Move forward.Focus your energies on trying to make things right 55 working on your good intentions!1.A.give
C.explain
D.get2.A.World
C.surrounding
D.situation3.A.Apologies
B.Friendships
D.Experiences4.A.money
B.knowledge
C.courage
D.patience5.A.wrong
B.unusual
C.different
D.dangerous6.A.probably
B.usually
D.finally7.A.1eam
C.promise
D.hope8.A.others
B.themselves
D.ourselves9.A.continue
D.work10.A.want
D.hear11.A.cleverer
B.stronger
D.kinder12.A.talk
D.shout13.A.party
C.meeting
D.conversation14.A.dare
D.dream15.A.shared
B.compared
C.connected
D.treated16.A.surprised
B.interested
C.discouraged
D.frightened17.A.forgive
B.understand
D.appear18.A.energy
C.confidence
D.support19.A.skills
B.friends
D.mistakes20.A.for
D.or”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“No one is perfect.We all mess up(搞砸)now and then.It can 36 a little bit to remember that most people have been in the 37 you’re in—hurting several people’s feelings.What makes the difference is what you do next.____38 can go along way toward healing(治愈) hurt or angry feelings.It takes 39 to step up and admit what you did was 40 .Try saying,“What I said the other day was 4l insensitive of me.I shouldn’t have said that.I just want to say I’m sorry.” When we say sorry, we 42 to be sincere to show we feel sorry about how hurt another person may be.If an apology is more about 43 and how we can benefit,it might not seem true. Another element of saying sorry is to let the person know you’re not going to let it 44 again.You could tell your friends,“I’m going to be more aware of what I 45 and say about people in the future.I’ll make an effort(努力) to be 46 and more positive about people,and not to 47 behind their backs—especially when it’s my friends.” If you can’t bring yourself to have a 48 in person,write a note.Whichever way you 49 to communicate, be sure that you’d feel comfortable if anything you say is 50 with other friends,too. Hopefully,your friends can stop being angry with you.But don’t be 51 if it doesn’t happen instantly.Some people are quick to 52 .Others may have to think about what you said and need 53 to get over hurt feelings or anger , or to regain trust.Do your best with the part that’s up to you.The rest is up to them. Stop being angry with yourself,too.You can learn from your 54 .Being too self-critical can’t help you.Move forward.Focus your energies on trying to make things right 55 working on your good intentions!1.A.give
C.explain
D.get2.A.World
C.surrounding
D.situation3.A.Apologies
B.Friendships
D.Experiences4.A.money
B.knowledge
C.courage
D.patience5.A.wrong
B.unusual
C.different
D.dangerous6.A.probably