我家我的一日三餐餐调查研究报告,作文,五年级

评论《我家的特产》一日三餐英语小作文五年级85个单词_百度知道
一日三餐英语小作文五年级85个单词
我有更好的答案
Everyone&wants&to&have&a&romantic&life.&We&always&utter&complainingly&that&we&never&meet&with&romanticism.&In&fact,&however,&romanticism&is&&past&by&us&on&the&sly.&&Looking&around,&I&think&the&most&romantic&thing&comes&into&our&eyes,&all&of&a&sudden,&if&you&pay&attention&to&it&slightly.&&Under&the&setting&sun,&there&is&a&peaceful&park.&Many&people&enjoy&this&precious&time.&They&are&talking&with&families&and&friends&and&playing&with&their&children&or&pets&,&and&reading&their&favorite&books&in&the&chairs.&&“Let’s&go&home.”&An&old&man&says&to&his&wife,&whose&face&is&covered&with&marks&of&age.&“And&give&me&your&hands.”&&The&old&lady&doesn’t&say&anything.&She&just&smiles&and&puts&her&hands&to&his&husband.“It&is&a&wonderful&thing&that&they&will&go&hand&in&hand&forever.&There&are&a&lot&of&unpleasant&lovers’&prattles&in&the&world.&Nevertheless&,&those&affect&me&deeply.&There&is&another&thing&that&can&be&more&romantic&than&“they&will&go&arm&in&arm&persistently,&isn’t&there?”&I&feel.&&They&have&little&conversation.&But&they&can&understand&each&other&just&from&the&other’s&eyesight&and&behavior.&This&kind&of&understanding&without&being&stated&is&accumulated&by&years.&Love&between&them&has&already&been&an&important&part&of&their&life.&&Gazing&at&their&receding&figures,&I&am&touched.&The&old&couples&walk&haltingly&but&happily.&“Nothing&can&be&more&crucial&than&stay&around&them,I&am&moved&by&their&grasped&hands.&&Have&you&ever&caught&such&romantic&feeling&?&Possibly&you&can&observe&it&from&your&parents,&I&bless&them&happy&and&healthy&,and&I&wish&everyone&would&have&a&romantic&life.----------------Most&Romantic&Things&to&Do&With&HerAll&men&want&to&be&the&most&romantic&person&in&the&lives&of&their&partners.&So&when&Valentine's&is&around&we&always&start&thinking&for&long&hours&how&to&make&this&day&the&most&beautiful&and&romantic&one.&Here&are&some&ideas&for&the&beautiful&couples&to&make&this&day&an&unforgettable&one.&Don't&agree&with&the&list?&Vote&for&an&existing&item&you&think&should&be&ranked&higher&or&if&you&are&a&logged&in,&add&a&new&item&for&others&to&vote&on&or&create&your&own&version&of&this&list.The&Top&Ten1Kiss&her&slowly,&so&she&can&feel&every&sparkTrust&me&it&works&out&for&the&two&of&you&(;It&really&works&out&for&both&of&you&she&might&not&even&want&the&moment&to&endMi&boyfriend&did&this&and&it&was&perfect[Newest]I&plan&on&kissing&my&future&woman&for&the&first&time&slowly&and&intimately&and&I'm&hoping&she&will&do&the&same&on&February&14th.2Take&her&to&a&restaurant&where&there&is&just&one&table&and&not&a&single&person&around&with&light&music&and&candle&lightFor&the&one&who&said&he&hates&the&one&whoever&think&of&this&it&was&your&fualt,&you&were&not&supposed&to&turn&around&you&were&supposed&to&go&to&her&and&tell&her&how&you&feel&and&I'm&only&14&years&old&but&trust&me&do&it&again&but&instead&of&turning&around&go&to&her&and&ask&her&to&dance&or&something&do&everything&her&wayThis&doesn't&seem&correct.3Take&her&to&the&terrace&under&the&moon&and&say&even&the&envious&moon&is&hiding&behind&the&cloudsIts&terribly&crap4Watch&a&movie&with&herDid&this&to&my&wife&and&gave&her&a&back&rub&and&said&I&love&you.&That&night&we&had&also&had&her&favorite&for&our&anniversary&dinner.&Do&this&for&her&when&you&are&in&a&fight&or&for&any&occasion.&Trust&me&it&works.&I&love&herLove&to&in&dim&lighting,&comfortably&between&her&arms.I&watch&movies&with&my&wife&every&time&the&kids&are&asleep.&Rent&the&proposal&and&do&this,&we&bothLove&it.&Go&to&redbox&now.5Hug&her&tightly&in&the&starry&nightHug&is&the&warmest&thing&in&the&world.Laugh&out&loud&I&hugged&my&girlfriend&really&tight..&And&I&kissed&her&on&her&neck&she&swear&never&too&let&goI&hugged&my&girlfriend&real&tight&and&held&her&and&she&cried&in&my&arms&and&fell&asleep&on&my&lap&:D6Kiss&her&on&her&neck&while&dancing&to&slow&musicGot&me&the&best&sexWhen&this&I&did&this&she&got&nude&and&striped&me&and&we&had&some&really&nice&sex&guys&it&really&worksThis&is&most&intense&way&to&express&your&true&feeling&for&her.&Nohing&more&romantic&than&this.[Newest]It&works&every&time!7Lay&down&in&a&field&of&grass&on&a&summers&night,&have&slow&music,&and&kiss&herThis&is&how&I&get&love&of&my&life8Watch&the&sunset&on&a&silent&beachSunset&on&a&silent&beach&is&great&you&might&even&get&something&for&your&self&that&eavning.The&beach,&the&sunset,&and&your&love...how&could&it&get&any&better!?Amazing,&did&it&and&it&was&great&definitely&a&option&I'd&reccomend&and&if&its&cold&lend&her&your&coat.9Hold&hands&along&the&beach&on&a&starry&night10Lay&down&on&the&roof&of&your&car&at&midnight&and&watch&the&starsThis&is&exactly&what&girls&want&to&do&with&guysMost&romantic&thing&but&you&gotta&have&a,&romantic&song&playing&with&the&windows&downI&don't&have&a&car&so&what&else&should&I&do[Newest]I&don't&have&a&car&this&is&crapRelated&ListsMost&Romantic&Things&to&Say&to&HerMost&Romantic&Things&to&Text&a&GirlMost&Romantic&Things&to&Give&to&HerMost&Romantic&Things&to&Say&to&HimMost&Romantic&Hindi&SongsGet&CodeAdd&This&List&to&Your&SiteThe&Contenders11Send&a&written&message&through&any&little&street&boy&expressing&your&love&to&herI&think&that&will&make&your&girlfriend&see&how&much&you&love&her&and&that&you&are&always&thinking&about&her.Every&girl&wants&thisThis&is&a&nice&trick&by&doing&this&my&girlfriend&is&very&happy12Kiss&her&in&the&middle&of&her&sentenceFor&when&she's&talking&and&all&you&can&focus&on&is&how&beautiful&she&isThis&is&awesome.&It&really&works.It&works..&When&I&did&it&two&three&timesFourth&time&she&kisses&first&and&for&a&long&time13Watch&Duck&Dynasty&reruns&and&drink&boxed&wine&over&crushed&iceHey&jack&that's&a&good&oneBest&one&she&loved&it&lmfaoGets&the&fluids&flowing!14Pull&her&away&from&her&friends&and&sing&songs&for&herIf&you&have&a&good&voice&or&play&an&instrument,&then&use&your&talent.&Getting&a&girl&alone&to&sing&a&song&for&her&to&tell&her&how&special&she&is&to&you&is&such&a&sweet&thing&to&do.&I&promise&you&this&will&absolutely&melt&her&heart.I&sing&to&my&girl&every&time&I&like&to&wake&up&with&a&beautiful&song&I&love&you&when&your&hair&turns&grey&I'll&love&you&if&you&Gain&alil&wait...&Cause&she&is&the&rose&that&blooms&in&my&garden...&Gosh&I'm&so&in&love&with&her&every&sec&of&my&day.&It&will&be&three&years&next&monthThis&works&for&me&every&time[Newest]It&was&great&to&read&those&nice&words15Take&her&on&a&long&drive&away&from&her&house&in&the&eveningI&do&it...&It&workssIt&does&work&just&watch&for&curfewYes,&and&make&sure&to&have&the&windows&down&so&you&can&feel&the&fresh&air&if&it&is&warm&outside,&and&put&them&up&if&you&start&to&talk&to&her16Get&some&bonfire&in&your&room&and&sit&on&the&carpet&with&her&watching&her&favourite&filmIt&sounds&dangerous!&:/Very&unlikely&you&might&burn&her.Minus&the&bonfire,&it's&a&good&idea17Go&skinny&dippingI&loved&it&with&herIt&really&feels&amazing.18Call&her&and&say&you're&picking&her&up&for&a&full&day&of&just&the&two&of&youMake&sure&it's&a&suprise!&:)&Give&her&like&20&minutes&to&get&ready&and&bring&her&favorite&drink&over&with&her&favorite&breakfast&food&to&start&off&the&day.&She'll&be&thinking&about&you&long&after&it's&over&and&will&definitely&lead&to&her&wanting&to&do&give/do&something&back&(:&But&make&sure&she&knows&she&doesn't&have&to.&You&did&it&out&of&all&the&love&in&your&)♥19Get&blue&lights&in&your&room&and&pleasant&slow&music,&perfect&for&a&danceThis&is&perfect&and&100%&romantic20Take&her&to&her&favourite&restaurant&with&a&wedding&ring&in&her&glassThat's&how&people&die.&Safety&should&always&come&first&you&dick&licking&jack&assNow&that's&dangerous...&:-)Only&a&man&who&hates&his&wife&or&his&girlfriend&would&try&something&like&that.21Everytime&you&see&her&after&a&certain&period&of&time&wrap&your&arms&around&her&and&refuse&to&let&go&(playfully&of&course)This&will&make&them&feel&really&special&and&appreciatedI&do&this&to&my&girl&all&the&time&she&hates&me&trys&strugleing&to&try&and&get&me&but&than&we&normaly&turns&into&real&paly&if&you&know&what&I&mean22Bubble&bath,&candles,&low&light,&and&just&you,&her,&and&soft&musicI&am&a&little&kid&what&is&sexIt&really&is&fun&relaxing&together&in&a;warm,&soapy,&bath&tub.&Everyone&should&try&it&at&least&once.Hot&water&or&cold?23Go&with&her&to&the&movies&and&eat&popcorn24Lay&together&in&your&truck&bed&and&watch&the&sunset&and&stars.Layed&so&many&times&cause&of&that25While&watching&a&sunset&hug&her&from&behind&kiss&her&cheek&and&whisper&in&her&ear26Send&flowers&to&her&house&and&a&love&card&with&her&favorite&candy27Kiss&her&in&the&rainTrust&me&guys&she&will&love&itShe&loved&it-!&ThanksI&just&saveed&her&lipstick&from&rain&&&she&thanked&me...&💖💖28Take&her&to&the&place&you&met&in&the&beginning&of&it&allAlways&a&good&idea,&because&you&get&to&understand&when&serious&what&brought&you&two&togther.I'm&14&I&met&my&girlfriend&In&elementary&school&and&tomorrow&where&ganna&go&on&a&long&walk&it's&a&little&chilly&out&and&I'm&ganna&lend&her&my&coat&cause&she&yes&cold&super&easyand&where&ganna&sit&together&on&the&big&playground&equipment&where&we&first&talked&and&hopefully&have&our&first&kiss.29Climb&a&treeYou&feel&young&again&when&your&doing&it&like&transfers&in&love,&and&are&away&from&everyone&else&at&the&topTree&climbing&is&so&swaggalicious.&Makes&her&and&I&happy.&When&she's&happy&I'm&happy.&Love&you&natalia!What&are&we&suppose&to&do&when&we&reach&the&top?&Jump&or&hang&ourselves?&I'd&rather&jump.30Do&everything&she&loves&doing&and&support&her&every&dayAlways&keep&a&short&distance&or&you&will&get&up&in&the&friendzone31Text&and&Tell&Her&When&You&Think&of&Her32Drive&innThe&drive-in&is&amazing&did&that&for&my&first&date&with&my&girlfriend&and&halfway&through&the&first&movie&fireworks&at&the&fairgrounds&next&to&the&drive-in&started&going&off&and&he&started&smiling&and&blushing&which&was&so&adorable.&And&make&sure&the&movies&are&scary&movies&because&she&will&scoot&closer&to&you&and&you&just&wrap&your&arms&around&her&and&hold&her&tight&and&assure&her&that&she&is&safe&with&you.&It&works&trust&me!33Go&to&Six&Flags&then&tell&her&you&love&her&on&the&top&of&the&Giant&Drop
we should do under similar circumstance
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Access denied | www.nokiatxt.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.nokiatxt.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (993d-ua98).一日三餐作文,800字-900字_作文集三-作文集
手机看作文,就上公文易作文网
> 作文正文
一日三餐作文 900字
树人小学南校区四(1)班 骆凤颖
指导老师:诸春琴
“民以食为天”,在当今日新月异的社会,我们老百姓的饮食发生了翻天覆地的变化。
先说早餐吧!人们都说“一年之计在于春,一日之计在于晨”,早餐是一天中最重要的一餐。一顿营养的早餐,犹如雪中送炭,能使激素分泌很快进入正常,直达高潮,给嗷嗷待哺的脑细胞提供饥饿的能量,给身体补充必需的营养,一下子带给我们身体精力、活力和建康,让我们幸福精彩的一天在身体具有最足的活力、最佳的状态和最好的营养水平上开始。特别是我们,更加需要一顿营养的早餐,但有些同学却不选择像豆浆、牛奶、馒头等健康的早餐,而选择了那些油炸食品,他们认为那些食品很好吃,可他们不知道这样的早餐并不能带给他们健康,相反只能损害他们健康的身体。所以,均衡的饮食,健康的生活习惯,每天晨起的营养早餐习惯是每个人每天“必须”的功课!
接下来,我再说说午餐吧!经常可以听到这么一句话:午餐要吃好。那怎样的午餐才算是有营养的呢?我认为营养午餐应该荤素搭配,就像学校给我们提供的午餐一样,一般都是一荤一素:有时是青菜配鸡肉,有时是鸡蛋配茭白,有时又是牛肉配白菜。所以,这样的午餐不仅好吃又有营养。在这里,我要提醒一下那些挑食的小朋友:挑食不仅浪费,而且对身体也不怎么好。所以,我们要懂得珍惜营养午餐的菜,尽可能把所有的菜都吃得干干净净的,这样,我们下午才不会肚子饿。
最后轮到晚餐了。爸爸妈妈总跟我说:“中午在学校一定没吃饱,多吃点吧!”以前,我一直觉得爸爸妈妈的话是对的,可当我知道晚餐吃得过饱会加重消化系统的负担,引起很多疾病时,我觉得很奇怪:怎么样的晚餐才是对身体有益的呢?终于我找到了答案:晚餐应以低热量、七分饱为主,并增加蔬菜的量。虽然,我不是很懂,但我知道晚餐要吃得少,因为晚上的运动量少,是所有器官休息的时候,晚餐吃得过饱会增加胃的负担。
“早上吃得好,中午吃得饱,晚上吃得少”,这是一条重要的饮食养生之道,如果,我们希望我们的身体棒棒的,那么我们就要科学、合理地吃好每一餐。
作文《一日三餐》源于互联网,由公文易作文引擎自动聚合,如果内容侵犯了您的权益或隐私,请来信告知:。我的幸福一家作文450字_写人作文
我的幸福一家作文450字
说起我们的幸福一家,那是很温馨的,但是一件件光辉的事情,那是十天十夜也说不完,下面就让我给你们介绍一下我幸福之家的成员吧!家里的顶梁柱――我家的顶梁柱当然是爸爸了!我的爸爸在菏泽工作,他是新华保险公司区经理,爸爸一米八多的身材,很魁梧,带着个眼镜,看基本上算是个中年版的“帅哥”。记得周末我有一道奥数题不会,我喊来爸爸一起来解答,不一会儿,就做出来了,真是“人心齐,移”呀!看来家里没有顶梁柱不行啊,我喜欢我的顶梁柱爸爸!天下无敌唠叨手――说起我的妈妈,她最大的本领就是“唠叨”,几乎没有人能胜过她。记得有一次,我语数学考了95分,这成绩在班里已经不错了。但这对妈妈来说,这样的成绩不算好,我心惊胆战地回到家,迈着沉重的脚步走到了妈妈的面前,妈妈先是笑微微地对我说:“儿子,数学卷发下来啦?”我吞吞吐吐地说:“考了95分。”话音刚落,妈妈的脸顿时沉了下来,火冒三丈,唠叨的战争开始了,妈妈开始生气地数落说:“你怎么考的呀,下一次给我考好一点……”我呆呆地听了半个多小时,然后淡定地对妈妈说:“妈妈,下次我一定考好!”零食大王――我说起我,我可是天下无敌的超级零食大王,但是我不管怎么吃零食,就是吃不胖。什么水果糖、棒棒糖、果脯、蜜饯、话梅、干脆面、膨化小食品、牛肉干、烤鱼片,我是走到哪里吃到哪里,大家都叫我“零食大王”。可是最近妈妈已经不让我吃零食了,因为我吃坏了牙齿,而且我尽管吃了那么多好东西却仍然营养不良,妈妈说:“还是一日三餐养人啊。”的幸福之家。
我的幸福一家作文450字___相关文章
&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 我的一日三餐 的文章

随机推荐