about bring about toyour kids around the world

Access denied | inspiremore.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (inspiremore.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (996d-ua98).TOTAL : 100.965 VIDEOS
Group/Artist Name
Download HQ Music Videos and Music Video-clips in High Quality VOB-Format(Original DVD Quality)
Artists Index
&•&Start of Navigation
Friendly sites with a music video
Artist / Group: Angel City Feat. Lara McAllen, Clip: Sunrise,
VOB format,from DVD: , download
from Novafile
Artist / Group: Tina Cousins, Clip: Wonderful Life (Rockamerica Remix),
from Novafile
Artist / Group: W.I.P. Waiting, Clip: For A Girl Like You (Rockamerica Remix),
from Novafile
Artist / Group: Wickit, Clip: Mr. Dj,
from Novafile
Artist / Group: Sherrie Lea, Clip: No Ordinary Love (Rockamerica Remix),
from Novafile
Artist / Group: Leana, Clip: Dance With A Stranger,
from NovafileJefferson Junior High seventh-graders, from left, Allie Conwell, Haley Glowacki, Rachel Hale and Markos Smith explain why they are participating in the Walk for Water project at the Naperville school this year.Jefferson Junior High seventh-graders, from left, Allie Conwell, Haley Glowacki, Rachel Hale and Markos Smith explain why they are participating in the Walk for Water project at the Naperville school this year. (Suzanne Baker, Naperville Sun)
Mike Mantucca, Naperville Sun
Students pose for a photo on Friday with gallons of water on their heads to raise money for clean drinking water for kids in developing countries. The Walk for Water was held at Jefferson Junior High.Students pose for a photo on Friday with gallons of water on their heads to raise money for clean drinking water for kids in developing countries. The Walk for Water was held at Jefferson Junior High. (Mike Mantucca, Naperville Sun)Bringing Hope to Children Around the World
Bringing Hope to Children Around the World
The Global Partnership Program works to educate, motivate, and empower children living with HIV and AIDS and other life-threatening conditions to become productive citizens.
The Global Partnership Program (GPP) of SeriousFun Children's Network meets the needs of children who have been marginalized by their medical condition and by their community's response. Working with other international organizations, the GPP gives children living with serious illnesses in Africa, Asia, South America and the Caribbean the same kind of chance as any other child who attends a SeriousFun Camp in the U.S. or Europe -- the chance to recover their childhood, restore their hope and renew their sense of possibility. The result is a locally designed, culturally applicable program that excites, inspires and empowers children with serious illnesses to regain their sense of optimism, possibility and hope.
The GPP has served over 5,600 children and trained more than 1,375 local staff members. There are currently 13 GPPs, including 6 programs in Africa, 5 programs in Asia, one program in South America, and one in the Caribbean.
"Camp's my bread when I am hungry
Camp's my shelter from the storm
Camp's my anchor in life's ocean
But most of all, Camp's my best home."
- Co-written by a camper and counselor in Ethiopia

我要回帖

更多关于 bring it about 的文章

随机推荐