求帮忙翻译我喜欢光头强这段话话谢谢!翻成英文!

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求把这段话翻译成英文,谢谢了能得到你的回复我很开心,也感到很荣幸.你的舞蹈和照片我都很非常喜欢,在网上第一次看到你跳舞的视频就被你深深吸引了,很有魅力,让我感觉到自己身上的细胞都复活了.以后会继续关注你的,加油 求人工翻译...跪谢~
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I'm so happy and honored to receive your reply. I really like your dance and pictures. The first time I saw you dancing on the internet, I was deeply attracted by you. You are so charming that I feel so alive because of you. I will continue to support you. Go on fighting~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请高手帮忙把下面的一段话翻译成英文,谢谢!我们财务今天出去银行付这个订单的款,预计这两天你就可以收到这笔钱.我们国庆放假9月30日到10月5日,所以请您安排10月5日发货并提供发货运单号.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Today our financial department is going to the bank to pay money of this order.We except that you will receive the money these two days.We will be off on September 30th to October 5th during the National Day.Therefore I hope you could arrange the shipment and provide the waybill number to us on October 5th.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我们财务今天出去银行付这个订单的款,预计这两天你就可以收到这笔钱。我们国庆放假9月30日到10月5日,所以请您安排10月5日发货并提供发货运单号。Our cashier from finance will go to bank to cash out the money for this purchase order,and you will get the money estimate...
The payment of this order will be paid today by our financial staff through bank, and the payment will be reached you within one to two days. We will be out of office for the National days from 30 Sem...
To pay this order to our financial out bank today expected to this two days you can receive the money. Our National Day holiday on September 30 to October 5, October 5, so please arrange shipment and provide the waybill number望采纳~谢谢~
扫描下载二维码帮忙把下面的一段话翻译成英语!谢谢了
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;24小时热门版块排行榜&&&&
(小有名气)
在线: 50.5小时
虫号: 1941520
注册: 专业: 机械摩擦学与表面技术
求帮忙翻译下面这段话 谢谢已有1人参与
20世纪40年代以前,人类一直未能掌握一种能高效治疗细菌性感染且副作用小的药物。当时若某人患了肺结核,那么就意味着此人不久就会离开人世。细菌感染如同绝症一样让人们恐惧,手术中一旦受到感染就意味着死亡。然而,这一切的改变都是因为世界上第一种抗生素——青霉素的发明,1928年英国细菌学家弗莱明,由于一次幸运的过失而发现了青霉素。
& 猜你喜欢
已经有10人回复
已经有17人回复
已经有37人回复
已经有5人回复
已经有22人回复
已经有7人回复
已经有5人回复
已经有7人回复
已经有38人回复
已经有11人回复
& 本主题相关价值贴推荐,对您同样有帮助:
已经有9人回复
已经有0人回复
已经有2人回复
已经有5人回复
已经有3人回复
已经有754人回复
已经有705人回复
已经有4人回复
已经有1人回复
已经有282人回复
已经有63人回复
已经有12人回复
已经有327人回复
已经有91人回复
已经有2人回复
已经有22人回复
已经有0人回复
已经有40人回复
(小有名气)
在线: 33.3小时
虫号: 2087533
注册: 性别: GG专业: 有机合成
你可以下载一个海辞词典,里面专业英语都有的,我也是到里面试着翻译了下,觉着还可以,上面的语法后面的几句有点别扭,你可以试着修改下。
人间正道是沧桑!
(小有名气)
In the 1940 of the 20th century, mankind has not been able to master a highly effective treatment of bacterial infections and side effects of the drug.
If a person is suffering from tuberculosis, then it means that the person will die soon.
Bacterial infections as well as terminally ill people in fear, once infected surgery means death.
However, all this change is because of the invention of the world's first antibiotic penicillin – 1928 United Kingdom bacteriologist Alexander Fleming, penicillin was found due to a lucky mistake.
人间正道是沧桑!
(小有名气)
在线: 50.5小时
虫号: 1941520
注册: 专业: 机械摩擦学与表面技术
引用回帖:: Originally posted by jinwen2012 at
In the 1940 of the 20th century, mankind has not been able to master a highly effective treatment of bacterial infections and side effects of the drug.
If a person is suffering from tuberculosis, the ... 非常感谢&&你好像没有应助&&你看看再发个回复 应助一下&&我把金币给你
(小有名气)
will_: 可以用电脑端再应助回复一次;客户端点“+” → 图文回复,然后应该能选应助
我手机发的,看不到应助
人间正道是沧桑!
小木虫,学术科研互动社区,为中国学术科研免费提供动力
违规贴举报删除请发送邮件至:
广告投放与宣传请联系 李想 QQ:
QQ:&&邮箱:
Copyright &
MuChong.com, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求高手帮忙把下面这段话翻成英文~在中国,教室内的桌椅都是传统的一致向前,一排挨一排,教师仅仅活动在那三尺讲台上,学生必须仰视听课,因为教师是课堂的焦点和中心.而在西方国家,教师注重提高学生独立思考和分析问题的能力,他们在教学过程中只起引导作用,因此,他们更多的是让学生相互交流或者分组讨论,他们的桌椅是可移动的,随着授课方式的不同摆成不同的形状.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
In China, classroom tables and chairs are always traditionally facing forward, one row follows the other. And teachers also only have an active teaching space of just 3 feet square. Students must look up during lessons because teachers are the central focus points of the classrooms.But in the western countries, teachers concentrate on improving students' independent thinkings and question analyzing abilities. They are just only playing a guiding role in the teaching process. So, they let students having more interaction and group discussions, their tables and chairs are moveable, according to different teaching methods and will form into different shapes. 我回来了.很对不起要你久等.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 心烦时候看看这段话 的文章

随机推荐