官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号
在手机端浏览[ID:4-8年高考英语大题冲关秘笈专题08+阅读理解词义猜测题
当前位置:
[ID:4-8年高考英语大题冲关秘笈专题08+阅读理解词义猜测题
5个学币 (或普通点1个)
同分类其他资源
资料简介:
==================资料简介======================词义猜测是应用英语的重要能力,也是高考中必考的题型。它不但需要准确无误地理解上下文,而且要有较大的泛读量,掌握或认识较多的课外词汇。考生应学会通过构词、定义、同位、对比、因果、常识、同义、反义及上下文线索等确定词义。【命题趋势】  1.要求根据阅读材料所提供的信息,结合中学生应有的常识和经验,正确判断生词词组的含义或成熟词
在特定语境中表达的具体含义以及一些句子的意思。2.要求猜测词义的词一般为实词及其词组,通过构词、定义、对比、因果、联想、上下文等线索确定词
义的具体内容。3.代词复指理解题也是猜测词义的常考类型。用"逻辑关系梳理法"、"递向寻踪法"理清人物及事物
之间的逻辑关系是关键所在。 Old Fossils Scientists have found what they think is probably the oldest fossil on Earth, a remnant of life from 3.7 billion years ago when Earth’s skies were orange and its oceans green. In a newly melted part of Greenland, Australian scientists found the leftover structure from a community of microbes(微生物)that lived on an ancient seafloor. Based on their analysis of the fossils, the researchers determined that they are 220 million years older than those discovered in Western Australia, which were 3.48 billion years old. The discovery shows life may have formed quicker and more easily than once thought, about half a billion years after Earth formed. And that may also give hope for life forming elsewhere, such as Mars, said study co-author Martin VanKranendonk of the University of New South Wales and director of the A
学案类型:二轮复习/专题资料
资料版本:通用
适用地区:全国
文件大小:1.07M
下载与使用帮助
21世纪教育
中小学教师帮The abandoned DC plane on Sólheimasandur | Guide to Iceland
You will always find the best deals and prices on Guide to Iceland. We are certain that our marketplace will always provide you with the best possible prices at any given time. If you find a better price elsewhere, we will refund you the difference.
Guide to Iceland is the world's largest marketplace for Icelandic travel services.
We offer more than 5,000 tours and packages that have been tried and tested for quality. Book with us to secure an authentic local experience and find the popular and unique attractions in Iceland.
We follow the easiest booking and cancellation policies in Iceland. Add multiple services to your cart or book a package in a single checkout. You can book and cancel day tours and rental cars up to 24 hours before departure, or change your booking as often as you require.
Guide to Iceland is the world's most popular source of Iceland travel information. We provide you with more material about Iceland than any other website. Discover a wealth of unique artic study up on local hints, tips and find insider knowledge. You can even read blogs by other travelers.
By Do you like science fiction movies and want&be in one (almost) ? If yes then visit the abandoned DC plane on the black beach at The epic plane wreck on the black beach in South IcelandIn 1973 a United States Navy DC plane ran out of fuel and crashed on the black beach at S&lheimasandur, in the South Coast of&Iceland. Fortunately, everyone in that plane survived. Later it turned out that the pilot had simply switched over to the wrong fuel tank. The remains are still on the sand very close to the sea. Go here to find the&The scenery of this white abandoned DC on the totally black sand is quite cool and surreal and the landscape around is pretty amazing too. The sight is actually like from a science fiction movie and is of course a photographer's paradise in every way.&This little adventure is worth everything so just go for it and you can even go inside the plane both for playing and shooting. The ocean with dramatic and cool waves is in walking distance from the wreck so if you have extra time then that is something I also recommend. You used to be able to&drive all the way up to the DC itself, but vehicles are now forbidden to drive there. If you are in good shape and you love a little hiking then the walk from the main road to the plane is about one hour, one way.Driving there is forbidden&because to approach the plane you had&to be driving&on the black sand, in a 4WD, and the sand&can be pretty soft in some places. You really don't want to be stuck there because normally there are not many people around.There is actually no road or clear track so it was&quite a challenging drive, the nearby vegetation is fragile and was&easily&ruined by people that were not used to driving in Iceland, and many people have gotten stuck and damaged their cars when attempting to drive to the wreck. At first private vehicles were banned, and&a couple of tour companies had&permission to drive up to the wreck, but now all vehicles are banned to protect the flora.I really don't recommend travelling there during winter time when there's a lot of snow except in the company of&people who know exactly where to go (trust me on this I have the experience myself). Don't go there in bad weather or strong wind either because the wind will be even stronger there with probably massive sandstorm as well. I'm not trying to scare you I just want you to be cautious!If you are excited to take a trip there then drive along the beautiful South coast. You will pass the magnificent
waterfall and drive a little further and after passing a river called J&kuls& you are almost there.I have to disappoint you now because there is no sign on the road to point out where to turn and the plane cannot be seen from the road. There is however a newly made parking lot on the side of the road, since this wreck had become so popular that people would just park their cars on the side of the highway - which obviously became very dangerous.&There are often a lot of cars parked there as this is quite a popular site to visit still, despite the 2 hour walk!The doorway to the plane is on the right side from the main road though when driving direction east. &The coordinates are as follows (63 27.546-19 21.887)&and here is also a&&for you.&Hope you will find your way there easily and enjoy your journey to the plane wreck. If you are not sure about some details then I happily give you further advice.Happy adventure !!See also:&Write a message to Jorunn Sjofn GudlaugsdottirContact %s
Type of TravelSpecial RequestsJoin our teamExplore IcelandGo back to topIndex - Show in the search engines (current)No-index - Hide in the search engines (current)Contact JorunnYou will receive an answer within 24 hours
Send message周热销排行
用户评论(0)
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:

我要回帖

更多关于 who is 的文章

随机推荐