said smartphones &Jammol3 (quote) Lmao, now you are
just talking complete
nonsense. What &feis3 (quote) Why are you
here?!? Sent from my
SM-N920T using &Jammol2 did you add the lines to
the default.prop in the
ramdisk of your &mattlowry
Suggested Apps
The XDA App is the fastest way to access the forums on mobile.
Customizable gesture control for any Android device.
Labs is an independent app store that gives developers full control over their work.
The ultimate, most complete theming solution for Android.
The best way to get cutting edge news about your device!
Top Forum Discussions
[WIP][ROM][PORT] MIUI v7 for Nexus 6P
Hi everybody in the Nexus 6p forum!
Today I want to present you my (actually Work-in-progress) port of MIUI v7
It's based on the stock build MTC19T and the MIUI itself it was ported
(which I don't know if it's right, i used 2nd e 3rd post method) from the Mi Note (not pro) cause has similar specs of our beloved device.
The rom doesn't work at the moment, and I'm still working on to make it bootable and usable. I'm asking for a little bit of help doing this, since it's my first public rom, and my first port!
ADB shows up in device manager on windows, but no device is there when I type &adb devices&. So I need to start fixing that first. Also, the rom bootloops forever, ATM.
I invite any developer or non-developer to try it and help me get this adb working, so I can debug it.
You can reach me here on XDA or on hangouts at cappy95 (at) gmail.com
*** TAKE A BACKUP FIRST! ***
Download files:
Note: you need at least WinRAR 5.x or 7zip to extract this file.
Please do not mirror this rom without permission, just ask, if mega it's a problem for you.
Instructions:
0) You need a TWRP recovery installed
1) Put your Nexus to bootloader mode
2) Open a command prompt where you have your fastboot located
3) Type &fastboot flash system& without quotes and drag onto the terminal the system.img file
4) Type &fastboot flash boot& without quotes and drag onto the terminal the boot.img file
5) Reboot to recovery
6) Do a factory reset
7) Go to Mount and mount Data and System partitions
8) Flash or sideload the additional file
9) Wait forever at the bootanimation, it doesn't get past it.
- Make the ROM usable
- Prettify the thread
Somewhere in Colorado
My Devices:
First thing that will be flashed on my brand new 6P when I get it in a few weeks once it's Bootable.
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by Jammol
First thing that will be flashed on my brand new 6P when I get it in a few weeks once it's Bootable.
Yes i also cant wait for this to work, just hope some people with proper knowledge will help this guy
Olimpia-SP
My Devices:
Very great, hope some more devs helps to get boot and usable!
Retired Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
My Devices: ,
Added to Nexus 6P index thread:
Nonthaburi / Bangkok
Nice start.
But at least its a start. Keep it up. I'll follow up on your progress. ?
Skickat fr?n min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk
Recognized Contributor
My Devices: , , , ,
Finally, you did it! Congos @
Somewhere in Colorado
My Devices:
Originally Posted by ps000000
Nice start.
Why are you here?!?
Anywhere there is the best LTE coverage
My Devices: , ,
Originally Posted by DJBhardwaj
Finally, you did it! Congos @
Still not done yet... and I also have problems with ADB, and I'm still not sure if it's my PC or just the adb playing dumb... Today I try to debug it from one of my vmware machines, maybe linux helps a bit there.
Recognized Contributor
My Devices: , , , ,
Originally Posted by CappyT
Still not done yet... and I also have problems with ADB, and I'm still not sure if it's my PC or just the adb playing dumb... Today I try to debug it from one of my vmware machines, maybe linux helps a bit there.
Good luck man!
It would probably be a faulty ADB setup or something similar.
Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
');}else if(xda_ad_choice=="sortable"){document.write('\x3Cscript src="//tags-cdn.deployads.com/a/xda-developers.com.js" async >\x3C/script>');document.write('');(deployads=window.deployads||[]).push({});}}
We're Social扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语日期缩写格式,只有年月的时候可以写成Dec.18吗,还是Dec.18th还有一个日星期五晚6:00 ——— at 6 p.m.on Friday July 21,2008.--------- at 6:00 on Friday afternoon,July 21,2008.上面2个都对的是吧?请问还有更简洁的写法吗,哈哈其实我就是想问 英语日期的 月日年钟点星期
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一、日期格式:英式日期格式:8th March,2008 或8 March,2008 格式为:日 月,年美式日期格式:March 8th,2008 或March 8,2008 格式为:月 日,年中文日期格式:日二、月份缩写:January 一月 Jan.February 二月 Feb.March 三月 Mar.April 四月 Apr.May 五月 MayJune 六月 Jun.July 七月 Jul.August 八月 Aug.September 九月 Sept.October 十月 Oct.November 十一月 Nov.December 十二月 Dec.注意五月和九月,五月份没有缩写所以后面不用加.号,九月是Sept四位或者Sep三位的缩写都可以,其他的都取前三位.三、日的缩写表示法:日的缩写使用序数词的表示方法,有规律的,以1,2,3结尾的数字比较特殊,分别以st,nd,rd表示,其他都用th表示.四、星期的缩写:Monday 星期一 Mon.Tuesday 星期二 Tues.Wednesday 星期三 Wed.Thursday 星期四 Thurs.Friday 星期五 Fri.Saturday 星期六 Sat.Sunday 星期天 Sun.注意星期二﹑四是四位缩写注:1.如果要写星期,星期要紧挨日期,它既可以放在日期前面,也可以放在日期后面,星期也可以省略不写.星期和日期之间不用标点,但要空一格,星期也可缩写.例如:Thursday Dec.18,2008或Dec.18,2008 Thursday时间的表示格式:2.通用的各国时间表示 小时:分:秒 AM/PM,如:13:24:24 AM综上所述,Dec.18th和Dec.18都可以,属于美式日期格式.日星期五晚6:00,缩写格式一般用 at 6 p.m.on Friday July 21,2008.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
都可以 ,第一种写法挺简洁的 ,顺序由小到大,先钟点,再星期,日,月年
以上的推荐答案说得很好。祝福
上面2个都对的是吧?请问还有更简洁的写法吗,,哈哈
扫描下载二维码New version of the Nexus 6P hits Geekbench with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and Android N
Manufacturers
Phone tools
Phone finder
New phones
Popular phones
Compare phones
Size compare
Best phones
Camera comparison
Benchmarks
Manufacturers
Tablet tools
Tablet finder
New tablets
Popular tablets
Compare tablets
Benchmarks
New version of the Nexus 6P hits Geekbench with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and Android N
New version of the Nexus 6P hits Geekbench with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and Android N
was one of last year's great smartphone success stories. Built by , the device packs a strong array of tech. specs including the
810 SoC and 3 GB of RAM, capped by a superb rear-facing camera. Even though it was only rolled out in November, it doesn't take long for modern-day smartphones to begin feeling their age, and already, the 6P has a slew of strong, Snapdragon 820-powered rivals for company.&In a real turn up for the books, though, a seemingly new variant of the Nexus 6P has been caught on Geekbench with the Snapdragon 820, 4 GB of RAM and
N in tow.&Though it seems that
for this year's fleet of Nexus devices, this doesn't necessarily mean that the Nexus 6P won't get a successor, or at least a refresh. With HTC said to have
to oversee the creation of Nexus devices over the next few years, it was looking like
would be the only hope of the Nexus 6P's continuation. But with these specs having checked in through Geekbench, we may not have seen the last of the 's legacy.&_As you'll see above, the device includes the quad-core Snapdragon 820 clocked 1.59 GHz, flanked by Adreno 530 graphics and 4 gigs of RAM. Interestingly, the motherboard section references 'Marlin'—the same moniker attached to one of the upcoming Nexus handsets. It seems possible, then, that an upgraded Nexus 6P running Android N could be in the offing for later this year, though this theory places some doubt on the notion that HTC will man the Nexus fort exclusively.&Regardless of how the Big G plans to assemble its manufacturing partners, we certainly would not balk at a new-and-improved take on the Nexus 6P. The phablet is unquestionably one of the best of its kind on the market right now, with its array of strong specs packed into a premium, metallic housing. Needless to say, we'd welcome more of the same with open arms.Would you like to see a new version of the Nexus 6P roll out this year? Let us know in the comments.&
The Google Nexus 6P in pictures
The Google Nexus 6P in pictures
source: &via
Editor's pick
Related phones
PhoneArena rating:
User rating:
43 Comments
Show comments:
show moderated comments
Display mode:
Chronological
Newest first
Always view all comments
The 6P has just an okay sensor. The thing superb here is the HDR+ mode of Google.
I wish every phone is capable of HDR+.
It has a better than okay sensor but yea the HDR+ is amazing.
HDR+ is the reason I use Google's Camera 90% of the time
Best balance of quality and time taken IMO
Its really sad that HDR+ isn't available for non-Nexus phones
The camera sensors are great on the Nexus 6P.
It allows for more light to be captured 1.55um pixels, plus it supports 240 fps for slow motion.
Putting that aside.
This has to be wrong because why would they clock the SD 820 down to 1.6 ghz, especially when the 820 is rated for 2.1ghz with DDR4 clocked at 1866mhz ram.
It makes no sense to under clock it that much.
It might be a SD 818.
It's may also be early testing
Or totally fake.
According to Android Police HTC are making two Nexus devices, internal names are Marlin and Sailfish
Also Evan Blass said the internal names are M1 and S1
That being said, Geekbench just reads the build.prop
So they could be fake
It's not being underclocked....they always do that with rhe lesser cores
No heat-pipe?
The Nexus 6P has a metal body
So heat pipes aren't neccessary to spread heat, unlike on glass phones
I hope they will upgrade Nexus 5x as well, with sd652 and micro sd card slot...
Its geekbench, it always shows the lower powered cores. So its reading the 2x 1.6ghz kryo cores and not the 2.1ghz ones... it reads my S6's clock speed at 1.5ghz because its reading the A53 cores in the big.LITTLE config
The HDR+ mode for the 5, 6, 5X and 6P have all been great.
Google Nexus 6P (2016)
Google Nexus 6P+
Views from the 6P
Ok, this might piss me off.
EDIT: i hope this is false.
I think this is false.
Why would any OEM use a SD 820 and then under clock it that much.
The SD 820 is rated for 2.1ghz with DDR4 ram clocked at a max rate of 1866mhz (29.8 gb/s).
I wonder if the SD820 in a 6P chassis would require underclocking.
Obviously not 1.6GHz underclocking, but underclocking none the less.
This year's vendors seem to be doing all sorts of fun tricks (heat pipes anyone?) to dissipate heat which requires design work up front.
Unless the 6P already had heat dissipation designed in for the SD810, I don't think they could just take a SD820 off the shelf and shove it in there at full clock speed.
Nope, it's designed around SN810 so there would no problem.
What would the battery life look like?
I like the 6P.
It would.be retty amazing considering 6P battery is good and the S810 was a battery hog. Not Exynos S7 edge great but still great.
Nexus 6P battery life was similar to the Galaxy S6 even with the larger battery because SN810 was a battery hog.
Average battery life for a phone with a 3450 mAh battery is pretty bad.
Geekbench show the frequency of the smaller cores so there is nothing to worry about
i hope that this one will go public if it's true, not like the Nexus 5 with fingerprint scanner only for google devs.
Dual Sim Functionality PLEASE!!!!!
I was going to wait until the next Nexus phone to release and hold on to my Turbo.
However, if this is true, my Turbo will be retired effective immediately.
I dont think anybody is unhappy with their 810 nexus 6p
If I owned one I wouldn't be happy with the performance or the battery life, but I don't. :-D
A bump to 820 from 810 won't cause anyone to buy the phone! The 6P is great as it is... I for one wouldn't upgrade just for the 820 chip and 1gig of extra RAM... Maybe the next nexus(2017)!
Want to comment? Please
Latest stories
Interesting stories
Best Android phones in 2018
Best smartphone you can buy in 2018
The best dual SIM phones
In defense of notches everywhere: the best design possible right now
OnePlus 6 vs Galaxy S9+ vs Pixel 2 XL: low-light camera comparison
iOS 12 will come to all currently supported iPhones, 5s and up!
LG V35 ThinQ is official, comes with Snapdragon 845 and a promising new camera
OnePlus 6 hands-on: the affordable flagship returns
PhoneArena network:
CDN services by:
All content (phone reviews, news, specs, info), design and layouts are Copyright
phoneArena.com. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part or in any form or medium without written permission is prohibited!

我要回帖

更多关于 por6手机已锁定 的文章

随机推荐