Many people put off untilsee you tomorroww what they can

2018年上海中考成绩查询及分数线查询中考成绩查询: 查询方式:
范文:(NeverPutOffUntilTomorrowWhstYouCanDoToday)
来源:网络&&&&作者:匿名&&&& 13:20:24
  今日事今日毕(Never Put Off Until Tomorrow Whst You Can Do Today)
  We have been told that mever put lff untill tomorrow what you can do today since childhood. However, there are still many people who like putting offthc things thcv should do today until tomorrow. They have no plans for their work and their time. As a result, they will not accomplish their goals in the end.examda
  For cxample, one Sunday I felt so tired after having a football match that I did not finish my homework even at night. I thought I could get up earlier to go to school the next morning so that I could finish my homework before class. But the next morning I was not able to get to school in time because of the traffic jam. I was punished by the teacher.examda
  It taught me a lesson. From then on I made a determination that I would niver put off anything important until the next day. Please remember: Work today, for you don' t know how much you may be hindered tomorrow. Seize the present day and trust the tomorrow as little as possible.
  今日事今日毕
  我们从小就接受&今日事今日毕&的教育。然而许多人还是喜欢把今天的事情推迟到明天去做。他们没有计划安排他们的工作和时间,结果,他们最终没有完成他们的目标。
  例如,有一个星期日,我踢完足球比赛后感觉太累了,直到深夜也没完成家庭作业。我想第二天早点起来到学校,以便上 课前完成作业。但是第二天,由于交通堵塞我没能及时赶到学校,我受到了老师的惩罚。
  这件事情给了我一个教训,从那时起,我决心不把重要的事情推迟到第二天去做。请记住:今天千吧,因为你不知道明天又会有什么样的干扰。抓住今天,尽可能少信赖明天。
2018年上海中考各科真题及答案
2017年上海中考各科真题及答案
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问上海中考网,2017中考一路陪伴同行!
点击查看更多
上海中考指南
上海中考指南
《上海中考指南》在原有的基础上,对政策及数据进行了更新,希望《中考指南》陪伴在每一位中考学子及......豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
Just do itMany people put off until tomorrow what
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Just do itMany people put off until tomorrow what
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语四级作文范文之今日事今日毕_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语四级作文范文之今日事今日毕
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩3页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢经典段落_文库下载
1亿文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& 经典段落
1 Many people put off until tomorrow what they can do today.
2 They always look for excuses to postpone doing something .
In the end ,it never gets done.
If we leave things undone ,we will eventually worry. 5
then cause unnecessary stress.
Therefore, if you have this bad habit, it’s
best to get rid of it and do things as soon as possible. 1 很多人把今天能做的事推到明日.
2 他们总是找借口拖延做事
到头来,事情总是没做完
4 如果我们没有把事情做完,我们心里会感到忐忑不安.
5 这样会造成不必要的压力.
6 因此,如果你有这种坏习惯的话,最好是将它克服并且尽快把事情做好..
经典自我介绍
1 大家好,各位,我是李石头.
2 上海是我的家, 我在那里出生并长大.那是一个美丽的现代化的城市,她也是亚洲最重要的一个国际化都市.欢迎你
Word文档免费下载:(下载1-7页,共7页)
信息经典段落_社会学_人文社科_专业资料 暂无评价0人阅读0次下载举报文档 信息经典段落_社会学_人文社科_专业资料。今日推荐 89份文档 ...美文经典片段_文学研究_人文社科_专业资料。美文经典片段,生活不再暗淡一、汪国真 1:《生活》当欢笑淡成沉默,当信心变成失落,我走近梦想的脚步, 当笑颜流失在心...人生经典的感悟
走向成功的励志经典关于梦想和未来有梦就去追,人生的每一个阶段都可以是...经典美文段落20欣赏_其它技巧_PPT制作技巧_PPT专区 暂无评价0人阅读0次下载举报文档 经典美文段落20欣赏_其它技巧_PPT制作技巧_PPT专区。经典美文段落20欣赏...经典散文片段_军事/政治_人文社科_专业资料。经典散文片段补充,课外资料鲁迅《从百草园到三味书屋》片段 不必说碧绿的菜畦,光滑的石井栏,高大的皂荚树,紫红的桑椹;...各种精彩描写段落_高中作文_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价0人阅读0次下载举报文档 各种精彩描写段落_高中作文_高中教育_教育专区。...经典美文片段_文学研究_人文社科_专业资料。经典美文片段 1 1 阅读文学作品,是一种文化的积累,一种知识的积累,一种智慧的积累,一种感情的积 累。大量地阅读优秀...优美励志段落精选_文化/宗教_人文社科_专业资料。优美励志段落精选作者...励志片段 6页 2下载券 优美段落(2) 5页 免费 优美经典段落 8页 免费 优美...经典段落 2页 免费 经典段落 7页 免费 经典段落 27页 10财富值 信息经典段落 10页 2财富值 优美经典段落 8页 2财富值 背诵的经典段落 5页 免费 经典片段 ...名人传 精彩片段总录_初三语文_语文_初中教育_教育专区。精彩片段总录精彩片段(壹)(1)“……我多祝福你能常在我的身旁!你的贝多芬真是可怜已极。得知道我的 ...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
Just do itMany people put off until tomorrow what.ppt 19页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
Just do itMany people put off until tomorrow what.ppt
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
结 巩固练习 * *
Just do it Many people put off until tomorrow what they can do today. They always look for excuses to postpone doing something . In the end, it never gets done. If we leave things undone, we will eventually worry. This will then cause unnecessary stress. Therefore, if you have this bad habit, it’s best to get rid of it and do things as soon as possible.
1.Don’t lose hearts, you’ll be successful in time.
1_______ 巩固练习一.名词和数词 2.I need some more informations. 2___________ 3.These machines look the same,but they are of different kind.
3________ 4.People remember him for his contribution to the country.
4___________
heart information kinds contributions 1.At a very beginning, I choose a play and actors.
1____ 巩固练习二.冠
词 2.You can’t consider him a honest man. 2___
3. I can’t stop because I’m in hurry. 6___ the an 4.The play is set in the Paris.4___ the 5.It is necessary for the teachers to add the art to their teachings.
5___ the a 1.K doing is other.
1_________
巩固练习三.代
词 2.This is the best film which I have ever seen.
2_______ 3.I also enjoyed the days when we spent together.
another that that/which/X 4.The ones what you decide not to keep can be traded with other people. 4_______ that/which/X 5.He drove too fast, and
the police stopped her and handed him a ticket.
5_______ him 巩固练习四.形容词和副词 1.By the time when he was 15,he had had
his own lab.
1____ 2.The bad news made us feel sadly.2____ 3.Are you certainly that he will help us
check the information?
4.The children learn to read and write,
they play games as good.
4____ when sad certain well 5.He set off for work an hour before. 5____ 6.I hate him as many as you do.6____ 7.he was caught in a heavily rain.
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 see you tomorrow 的文章

随机推荐