急求一篇文学社编辑体育部部长竞选稿稿

写一篇英语作文根据以下要求,写一篇作文你学校英语文学社准备出一期关于诗歌的专刊.请你向英语社投稿,用英语写一篇120字左
写一篇英语作文根据以下要求,写一篇作文你学校英语文学社准备出一期关于诗歌的专刊.请你向英语社投稿,用英语写一篇120字左右的短文谈谈诗歌的重要性,分享一些学习诗歌的心得.需要包含以下要点:1.作为一种重要的文学形式,诗歌有其独特的特点2.读懂诗歌需要提前了解诗人及相关背景信息3.背诵经典诗句有助于自身语言能力的提高
Poetry in BriefPoetry has been exists as one of the most complicated form of literature since Renaissance, flourished by hundreds and thousands of poets and novelist. The quintessence of poetry is that it sufficiently expresses the diaphanous content with minimum amount of words, which leaves a marvellous space of further imagination. It might be easy to read a poem, but to catches its pure essence, you have got to comprehend the poem by heart. Just times of proof reading is not enough, you have got to understand the historical context, the poet’s life experience, and also the hidden significance behind the façade of words. Poetry is proved to be one of the most successful forms of literature genre, although it may have the longest history, many of great poetries are still repeated revised for educational purposes. Some great poet and playwright’s pieces, such as William Shakespeare’s poetries, are still quite popular amongst readers. Reciting poetries assists learning progress and is beneficial to one’s sentiment.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《写一篇英语作文根据以下要求,写一篇作文你学校英语文学社准备出一期关于诗歌的专刊.请你向英语社投稿,用英语写一篇120字左》相关的作业问题
Poetry shows us a strong power and makes us feel subtle emotion. It may be read like nosense, but if we be aware of its inner function by our soul, it will help
China ancient times the poetry, generally was called as the old-style poetry, was refers with the writings in classical style and the traditional classical Chin
As an important Literary forms, poems and songs has its uniquiet characteristic.Reading and knowing what a poet want to say and what he thought at that time,you
My Future Life What will my life be like in ten years? In ten years,I think I’ll be a reporter. If I become a reporter, I will meet lots of interesting people.
My name is WuWen.I'm a lively and outgoing boy.I'm easygoing.I'm very friendly to everyone.In my free time,I often read English novels.Because they are very int
Sept 9th ,2009 Sunday Today my classmates and I went to the Old People ' s Home.We go there by bus.This idea came from a school visit.Our teacher took us to a h
Recently, with the increasing busy life of our contemporaries, the loneness of the old ones has been existent as a widespread socail phenomena,which is really w
The summer vacation is coming soon.We will have nearly a two-month holiday.I feel very happy and exciting.After a tiring school year,I'm going to relax and have
Recently our school has made a survey-“Don’t keep your worries”. Here are the results. 50% of us said that the most worrisome thing is that we have too much hom
In my eyes, a person who has his own idea will be appreciated by others. However, how can we become a man with independent thought?依我看来,一个有思想的人会被其他人欣赏.然而,我们怎样才能
Dear Tracy,I feel sad at your going back home.You know I am very happy to enjoy the time you stay here.You've been always very kind to me.You have helped me a l
Good afternoon , everyone!The topic of my speech today is “being a good partner”. Cooperation is
a good way for us to learn from each other as well as to save
Dear Emma,You mentioned that you want to learn something about Cinday from your last email. Now I am going to tell you breifly about her.Cindy is tall and thin.
Dear Sir,Hello.This is Li Hua,a customer of your restaurant.Last Sunday I had lunch with a couple of my friends.I found that the service was good but there were
Dear Nick,How are you Now I am wrting to you to ask you for a help.I am about to go to America to spend a vacation with my parents for about 4 weeks.I will be a
我足不出户已经三四天了,好动的我早就如坐针毡了.吃早饭时,爸爸似乎看出了我的心思,便心血来潮地说了一句:“走,咱们到巴里坤滑雪!”“好耶好耶!”我从凳子上跳起来狂吼着.吃完饭后我们便整装待发,踏上了去冰雪山城的路…… 离山脉近在咫尺,路旁的积雪也多了起来,我激动的心情难以抑制.可是,路旁的积雪越多,我们走的冰雪路面就越
Dear father and mother,I am writting to you to express(或者 tell you ) my worry about your health.In order to creat better living conditions for me,you have been
There is a bus every five minutes.How do they get to these places from here/Don't talk to/with Tom,he's doing his homework.He is riding his bike to see his uncl
找一篇关于MP3的文章?附带中文的翻译还要找到那首MP3?—————————————————————— 初中?买书多方便.一本新概念2慢慢啃吧.—————————————————————— 短时间?你说笑话吧.除非你是那啥百年难得一见的人才.慢慢来吧.1礼拜,阅读,完形共计7篇.1礼拜,背2篇文章.以上是基础,请保持.高分!!及求文学社标志,本人文学社社长,社名《初航文学社》,现急求一logo,印在社旗和社服上的!!!_百度知道
高分!!及求文学社标志,本人文学社社长,社名《初航文学社》,现急求一logo,印在社旗和社服上的!!!
原来有一个,后来老社长觉得不太好就换了,至于换的东西,,,一直没见到,,,本人电脑上以前有ps,这换了电脑一直没装,现在急求大神尽快帮我做一个,跪谢,,,就剩下43个豆豆了,全部奉上,,,
图片是本人手绘,也是本人设计方案,c
h是社名初航的意...
我有更好的答案
闲来练手,有要求再提
额额,能不能,,,在H后面那一竖上加一个风帆。。看看效果~
这是售后服务~汗
这是售后服务~汗
恩。。。售后,,,要不。。。我再开一个问题,附上赏金,如何?
有客户端了钱也多了
额额系统都给我追加了十分了。。。
谢谢,上班没时间,晚上吧
采纳率:72%
来自团队:
学校找个学艺术的帮你弄比较现实 给200分都没人帮你弄的
额额,不会吧。。。
学校找同学花几十块钱照你的草图做个 或者请他食堂吃顿饭 外面没有几百块谁跟你做这个
好吧,,,,自己做的时候也觉得不难,,,,就想的让大家帮帮忙,,,,我在等等吧,,,不行借个电脑做,,,,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
社旗的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。急求大学文学社可以举办的活动,活动要有创新,除了朗诵和征文,希望有想法的亲们出手相助_百度知道
急求大学文学社可以举办的活动,活动要有创新,除了朗诵和征文,希望有想法的亲们出手相助
我有更好的答案
1.邀请书画协会和你们一起对对联,写诗。参赛选手现场吟诗,书画社的同学现场写。按淘汰赛来。第一轮分三四组,每组N个选手上场,通过评委打分选出前两名,进入第二轮,评出最优,最后第三轮评出“诗魁”,出道题大家一起较量。第一轮可参考红楼梦中诗社斗诗。2.还是征文大赛,不过可以写情诗,三行情诗,然后弄成一张张贴在网页上(人人公共主页or微博),写微小说,恐怖故事,故事续写,故事接龙,等等。还有其他的我想到再告诉你啊
采纳率:65%
集体华尔兹?前任校长说过电影投放,英语对话,话剧,现场画画,
华尔兹和文学社的联系呢
古文朗诵,最好还有古琴什么的配乐,我是说华尔兹配乐华尔兹+顾问朗诵+古琴什么的
这个有点难实现
集体文学采风,
书法比赛,辩论赛
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我们大学文学社要搞活动,希望各位提意见,急求,谢谢各位_百度知道
我们大学文学社要搞活动,希望各位提意见,急求,谢谢各位
我有更好的答案
小说接龙 每个人都关于小说类型,人物进行一次抓阄(大家写好意见,放到箱子里),然后按姓氏笔画来决定接龙顺序。每人写字然后交给下一个人,三天为限。都轮完了就从头再轮一次。
采纳率:65%
可以做一个文人展示,大家畅所欲言,说出文人的故事,有趣的,煽情的都可以,可以分享他的好作品供大家阅读。像张爱玲,巴金,鲁迅.张小娴,林清玄,村上春树,可以制作一些海报,有条件的还可以弄音频。很好的,形式上茶话会,聊天小聚,或者大家角色扮演文章的一小段对话。轻松又涨知识。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
提意见的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。文学社里想出书但是学校不给经费,想拉赞助但是没人出那么多钱。急求解决方案_百度知道
文学社里想出书但是学校不给经费,想拉赞助但是没人出那么多钱。急求解决方案
我有更好的答案
学校的集体活动不k用拉赞助, 如果活动组织得好,大e家可以4AA制的, 同样报名的人t会很多,如果你去拉赞助, 不j仅2要写报告, 还要征得学校领导的同意才i行。 报批手1续本身就很麻烦。
d′j尐i◣伐oam岍s⊥瘛c籁kf
采纳率:5%
去外面公司拉赞助是一个方案,可以用帮他们公司做宣传来换取赞助,具体得你们自己谈。还可以成员间自费一小部分,学生间收集一小部分,回报为送他们一本书,既可给文学社做宣传,也可解决经费问题。。。。。。本人的小建议。。。。。希望有用。。。。
可以在书中插入广告页,这样可以赚到广告费
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
拉赞助的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖