IJW商标转让
咨询电话:
商标分类:第9类
类似群组:07,16,22,
注册日期:日
核定使用:计算机外围设备,信号灯,电话机,电缆,电开关,视频显示屏,灭火设备,电子防盗装置,眼镜,电池
咨询电话:
联系手机: 意向价格:
第一步、如果您在《时尚商标转让网》看中合适的商标后,您可以通过QQ、电话或者通过网站的留言系统与我们取得联系,我们会在第一时间答复您。在确认好商标的价格后,我们会与您签订一份商标转让协议,同时安排您支付购买此商标的定金,并将受让人资料(个人受让需要身份证复印件及能证明正在从事与该商标商品类别相关的个体营业执照副本复印件;公司受让需要年检有效的营业执照副本复印件)扫描或邮寄到我公司办理公证手续。如商标不能公证,我公司会全额退还您支付我们的定金。
第二步、我公司在收到受让人资料及商标定金后,及时办理商标公证及签定转让过户所需的相关文件。公证手续一般在五个工作日内完成。
第三步、公证后我公司向您传真或扫描传送该商标的注册证书及公证书等文件,您确认后付清商标余款。
第四步、我公司收到全款后,寄出商标注册证原件、公证书原件等相关文件,并将双方签字或盖章后的申请书、委托书报送国家商标局。
第五步、国家商标局在一个月左右同时向转让、受让双方下发该商标转让申请的"受理通知书",6-10个月左右下发该商标的转让核准证明,我公司会第一时间通知您。至此,商标转让合同完成,此商标也正式转让到您的名下。千图网提供精美好看的LOGO设计视频素材免费下载,本次LOGO/标识作品主题是JW万豪酒店,编号是,格式是eps,建议使用最新版 Illustrator CC 2017 软件打开,该LOGO/标识素材大小是22.073 KB。
JW万豪酒店是由LOGO/标识设计师Zenobia521上传.
浏览本次作品的您可能还对 矢量标志下载 免费矢量标识 商标 品牌标识& 矢量 免费&&& eps& 白色感兴趣。登录查看更多精彩内容eps文件格式:eps版本:Illustrator CC 2017编号:模式:RGB体积:22.073 KB
肖像权/物权:未获得模特肖像权或所有物权授权版权所有:此作品系用户共享,仅供学习交流。禁止商业使用。关注关注TA的相关作品您可能在找这些:豪庭酒店LOGO天津滨江万丽酒店LOGO聚豪酒店万豪logo方案 皇冠元素 皮具品牌格林豪泰logo格林豪泰logo标识图片万豪斯普林希尔套房万豪酒店管理服务举报成功! 3秒后自动关闭请说明举报理由源文件为合层文件素材重复/网站已存在同样内容格式不符/错误压缩包出错/解压失败文件损坏/文件空白/打不开预览图与源文件不符倒计时结束时无下载/网页丢失/404报错盗版/侵权收藏成功!
亲爱的用户,系统检测到您的帐号存在被盗风险为了您的帐号安全请绑定手机号码中国+86温馨提示:绑定手机号后可使用手机号验证码进行登录
登录千图网
或中国+86该帐号还未注册,该帐号还未注册,勾选代表你同意&
添加到收藏夹
正在加载中...&
您还未创建收藏夹,点击创建增加新收藏夹吧!
您创建的收藏会显示在此处
创建到收藏夹
QQ客服: 工作日:9:00 - 22:00节假日:9:00 - 18:00电话客服: 400-9987011工作日:9:30 - 18:30反馈时告知客服这串数字哦微信扫码领取大礼包有关北京北京粤财JW万豪酒店 (JW Marriott Hotel Beijing Central)的点评
客房123456789+客房 1:成人12345678年满 18 岁儿童01230-17 岁入住时的年龄:儿童 1:-?-&11234567891011121314151617搜索CHN北京西城区宣外大街18号118305Hotels.com 好订网点评TripAdvisor点评评分细分(来自 46 条点评)108-96-74-51-3(0)平均评分:清洁度9.0服务8.8舒适度9.4条件9.2附近区域8.4排序方式:日期:最近发表评分:由低到高评分:由高到低&总体还行,但也没太大亮点。大堂香气太重。Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 2 晚 ZHIFENGcn下方的英文点评由其他国家/地区的住客发表:We were incredibly pleased with this entire property.
If particular, the food and beverage folks were both earnest and top notch!
The GM was omnipresent and made us all feel incredibly welcome and valued.
In particular, he inquired about our trip and discovered that it was my parents’ 50th wedding anniversary.
He found out which Starwood properties we would be visiting on the trip and called ahead to those places to make sure that our other arrivals would be also be incredibly special.Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 3 晚 ThomasusWill be great if breakfast is included for a high end hotel.Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 11 晚 EricsgAsked for King and got a room with 2 double beds...it was 2:00am and I was too tired to argue or ask if my rate was less for not getting what I requested.
Food costs in Chinese restaurant in hotel were extremely high by China standards, according to my host, as well as the Italian restaurant.
More staff should be able to speak English, including in spa, and at restaurantsHotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 2 晚 Michaeluswifi is very slow. tv channels
are not for 5 stars hotel standard. Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 1 晚 ASHRAFzaThe services of JW Marriott Hotel Beijing Central is commendable. Keep it upHotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 3 晚 Hamisu AbubakarieSimply there were two issues for me (everything else was to be expected)
1. The dirty rim around the base of the shower area. Really quite disgusting.
2. Temperature of the room could not be adjusted below 21 degrees Celsius, even after getting a staff member to look at it. Which made my nights too hot and uncomfortable Wotif 真实住客点评Olivia 的回复Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry to bring these two issues to you. As Chinese winter is so cold that the temperature in the rooms are not allow below 21 degrees to ensure providing a warm environmet to all the guests. If you feel hot in the room, you could change to refrigeration or turn down the cenrtal heating.
And if you have any problems in your stay ,please feel free to call our AYS for help.
Best Regards,
其他旅行 一位旅客auEverything about your JW Beijing was excellent.Hotels.com 真实住客点评Olivia 的回复Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing us and we are looking forward to seeing you again.
Best Regards,浪漫之旅住宿 4 晚 KennethasThe hotel is average for a Marriott in terms of comfort and design. But it is conveniently located, close to the South Railway Station, and on the subway #4 line, which is the reason I chose it. I like the food in the business lounge, which is fresh and tasty. There are also lots of restaurants in the nearby mall.Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 2 晚 ZhuousGreat hotel, very good location, staff was very nice and friendly. Recommended!
Not much great restaurant out side of hotel.Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 3 晚 RayasA Western standard hotel. Large rooms. Fully equipped with mini bar, coffee machine, iron and board, two bottles of water per day per room (don't drink tap water in China), wifi (with typical China content block). Nice gym. Bar offers a wide selection of food and drinks. In-house seafood restaurant. Nice breakfast with a mix of local and Western dishes. 40-90 minutes from airport depending on traffic. Half hour by foot from &forbidden city& and Tiananmen sq. Staff speaks decent English but you may want to have the addresses of where you want to go written in Chinese.Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 2 晚 ShaharusAs I marked above almost every thing was very good. Hotel location (in walking distance) is close to number of city interesting places including shopping centers.Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 4 晚 AndrzejusHave issues during check in, I requested a two bed room and the staff did not want to give it to me.
They said a king bed was guranteed. I had to wait till 7 pm and they reluctantly provide it
Alrhough this is a 5 star hotel, staff service is very very poor. I had betterexpectationsExpedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客caLoved the stay... JW Marriott does display the best breakfast display ever....
overall exceptional property...Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 1 晚 AnilusHad a quick trip with Papa and Grammie to the Great wall while they were here visiting.
The close location to Tiananmen square and Forbidden Palace make it ideal.
For a great view of the Forbidden Palace go to the park on the North side of the palace.
You can go in for a small charge and climb to the top of a large hill and see the entire palace from there.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客usIt was a super pleasant stay.
The hotel is beautiful and the staff was incredible!!!! This hotel is really a 5 star hotel!!'Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 3 晚 AnabellusWhile my room was very clean and comfortable, I was unimpressed with the service at this location. We tried to order a drink at the hotel bar one night, only to be told three times that the wines we had selected were unavailable, and then to have half our order forgotten for another 10-15 minutes. Menus for business meetings lacked any choices, which was problematic, as we had vegetarian guests. When visiting the cafe on the 4th floor during a slow hour, we were told that the kitchen would take &a long time& to prepare our order, but not given any additional information past that. When we did receive our food, it was good quality.
When trying to ship a package back to the US, the concierge told me I would have to arrange the shipment myself with American FedEx. I ended up throwing away a large amount of printed materials, as I was on a very limited time budget. The concierge also ended up calling a local taxi, rather than a car service, for an event I needed to attend. I don't speak Putonghua, so it was very difficult to communicate with the driver.
If one or two of these issues had occurred, it wouldn't be a big deal, but in the aggregate they definitely added up. If I book other events in Beijing in the future, I will likely look for a different venue. It seems as though nearly all of the staff at this location is new and inexperienced. Perhaps it was a fluke, and there's been a recent change in hotel management?Hotels.com 真实住客点评General Manager 的回复Dear Guest, thanks for choosing JW Marriott Beijing Central and sharing your experience. We feel sorry for your unhappy experience. And we already sent your feedback to our Director of Food & Beverage and Front Office Manager to follow up since your comment is very important to us. Hope to see you again in the Hotel!商务差旅 JessicausWe were in Beijing on vacation. We thought that it would be convenient to get the breakfast and dinner packet. Dinner on the package was restricted to dining on the 15th floor. While the food was excellent, we often missed dinner because when we got back from our daily tours the dining room on the 15th floor was closed (at 7:30) so we had to pay for dinner at the 4th floor restaurant. That turned out to be quite expensive since we ended up paying for dinner twice. My advise would be to get the breakfast packet only.Hotels.com 真实住客点评与朋友一同住宿 4 晚 PatriciausHad a great experience here. Will book it again next time.Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 3 晚 一位旅客usWas in China for a week, spent the first two nights in Beijing prior to leaving to Chongquig on business. Chose the JW Marriott because of the location. Short cab ride to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. The JW Marriott Central exceeded my expectations for cleanliness, staff training, and modern decor of the room. The electrical outlets in the room even accommodated US electrical outlets. On the way back from Chongquig, stayed at the JW Marriott again and upgraded to an executive suite. The executive suite was an amazing room is the way to go and includes access to the executive lounge, which will more than offset the increase rate. BTW - because of the strength of the US dollar compared to the Chinese RMB, hotels are inexpensive in China compared to the US. The food in the executive lounge is outstanding. The only disadvantage of this hotel is that it is about 45 minutes or more from the airport. But if you're there to see the sights, you probably want to be more centrally located anyway.Orbitz 真实住客点评其他旅行 CusHotel front desk asked to settle the bill even though we paid all monies in advance to hotel.com. It's very unpleasant experience.Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 2 晚 一位旅客asThe hotel stay was within expectations of a JW Marriott property. However, the location of the hotel is slightly less than ideal as most taxi drivers do not know the place.Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 3 晚 DarensgStaff were very courteous and breakfast was very good.
Location is quite central with easy access to nearby shopping center, Sogo.
Easy to catch taxi.Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 5 晚 SandrausMy wife and I spent her birthday at the JW Marriott during a trip to China. The manager sent cake and wine to our room when he found out (!) - an unexpected touch that made us feel very pampered. The room was gorgeous and huge, and we had views of the Forbidden City lit up at night.
Only one thing to bear in mind if you stay here: there are two JW Marriotts in Beijing!! This one is close to the Forbidden City and the Beijing Nan (Beijing South) train station. Make sure which one you're in before you actually go there...we went to the other one first, and they're not that close together.Hotels.com 真实住客点评General Manager 的回复Dear guest,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your visit again.浪漫旅行 DanusGoodHotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 1 晚 HaiusEverything in the hotel was fine, however due to a military parade rehearsal taking place, every road around the hotel was closed and when we left we had to walk over 1km carrying our suitcases to get to the edge of the &zone&. The hotel should have informed us when we were making our booking as we would have gone elsewhere.Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 1 晚 MilesasQuick check-in and check-out process.
There is a shopping mall right next door.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客usThe hotel appearance was very nice.
I enjoyed the SPA and the fitness area.
It was better than I expected.
Marriott did
a nice job building the hotel and keeping a high standard.
The staff tried to be very helpful and they were very professional.
Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客us下面的点评由其他国家/地区的酒店住客发表:Of course a lovely hotel, but the people working in such a hotel should be able to talk and understand english much better than they did.
Especially in the reception everybody should talk english well. That was not the case with everybody and they were very litle flexible.
The breakfast price was terribly high and very confusing. Different prices for each person and only less pr person if you were 2 person. Strange that it costs more pr person if you are 3 and not 2.....
Apart from that, a lovely hotel.Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 6 晚 Alainno????? ??????. ???? ???? ?? ??? ??????. 4? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????. ?????? ??? funancual street ? ?? ??? ??? ??????.
?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????. ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????, ???? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ????. ?????.Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 3 晚 一位旅客kr酒店服务非常周到,酒店设置也非常新。从前台入住开始,就感觉到服务人员的热情。
19楼有游泳池,水很干净。健身房也不错。
这里适合商务人士或者家庭旅游。Expedia 真实住客点评商务差旅 一位旅客de設備、サービス、WiFiスピード問題ありません。朝食もマリオットらしく生フルーツジュースや麺もあり美味しかったです。アメニティはTHANNではありませんでした。Hotels.com 真实住客点评General Manager 的回复Dear Guest, thanks for choosing JW Marriott Beijing Central and sharing your experience. Hope to see you again in the Hotel!商务差旅住宿 3 晚 HiroyukijpIm Zimmer war vorhet geraucht worden --& Zimmertausch --& wieder Raucherzimmer. Wecker klingelte trotz Beanstandung zweimal um 6:30 (wir hatten ihn nicht gestellt). Pool war viel zu chlorhaltig. Duschkopf defekt...etc. Am Ende die Frage: How was your stay? Und nachdem ich alles geschildert hatte, kam ein empathieloses &we're very sorry&. Insgesamt entt?uschend!Expedia 真实住客点评Kathy 的回复Dear Guest, thanks for choosing JW Marriott Beijing Central and sharing your experience. We feel sorry for your unhappy experience. And we already sent your feedback to relative departments to follow up since your comment is very important to us. Hope to see you again in the Hotel!其他旅行 一位旅客de??? ????, ?? ?? ?? ???.Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 2 晚 SUHYUNkrGenerelt meget central beliggenhed til alt! Vi havde desvaerre et par d?rlige oplevelser af reng?ring af vores vaerelse og lige pludselig en t?mt minibar som personalet havde gjort.Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 6 晚 MariadkEl restaurante Italiano de planta baja esta exquisitoHotels.com 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 1 晚 Felipe JmxHotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 2 晚 chenbocaHotels.com 真实住客点评Olivia 的回复Dear Guest,
Best Regards,浪漫之旅住宿 2 晚 YongBengsgHotels.com 真实住客点评Olivia
的回复Dear Guest,
Best Regards,与朋友一同住宿 1 晚 一位旅客usHotels.com 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 2 晚 TomusHotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 2 晚 一位旅客usHotels.com 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 1 晚 lucnHotels.com 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 1 晚 CongzhouusHotels.com 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 1 晚 一位旅客cnHotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 2 晚 MeghanusHotels.com 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 3 晚 Irisbr猫途鹰有关 北京粤财JW万豪酒店 的点评总体评分:猫途鹰旅客评分: 4.5基于 437 条住客点评最近住客点评:"礼宾服务很好,其它服务还需提高"周末换个环境看世界杯,p卡积分入住
礼宾部的小伙子们都挺不错,见面笑脸相迎,会主动询问是否需要帮助。
早餐很厚道给了楼下早,中规中矩(没有领位)。
大厅前台工作人员没有服务意识,站柜台前边都不理我,我主动询问才让我去临柜办理。
酒廊服务不到位,在酒廊寄存行李并委托工作人员在房间可以使用后把行李放进房间。出去转了一圈回来以后还是我自己拿的行李,其实如果不能送到房间直接说就行,没必要答应
房间花洒坏了,出水有点问题。
酒店位置还可以,出差近的话可以选,周末休闲不推荐。
"地点不错,服务也很好的酒店"酒店坐落于西单南边,去天安门附近的景点都还算方便,非常适合来京旅游的人士.
酒店很厚道的升级了套房,但是由于套房退房比较晚,在酒廊等待了一段时间.
套房整体非常宽敞,设施齐全.
行政酒廊的happy hour,整体质量还算不错.
健身房在19层,只能通过酒店东侧的电梯上去;器材也都比较新.
早餐有鲜榨的果汁,种类也非常丰富.
总体来说,是一家适合商务或者旅游的酒店."北京优越出色的酒店,"JW粤财万豪让住客体验酒店服务行业的用心细节等很到位,常出差入住北京酒店体验JW粤财重视客人反馈意见。之前和酒廊反应早上五点多被床头闹钟吵醒估计是上一位客人调忘了取消没想到第二次入住看到闹钟已拔线谢谢Cherry的细心服务,酒廊每一位工作人员服务都很到位。 到店几次由Micheal Wang
和 Frank 办理入住快捷安排的房间很棒,酒廊晚间小吃体验到jimmy 和李想小哥每位厨师对食物下功夫多元创意菜色,希望能再次吃到好吃海南鸡饭记得是17年九月吃到。
谢谢礼宾部协助帮忙收快递,健身房半弧形落地窗能看到对面老胡同,健身设施干净卫生人少才是重点,好几次健身只有我一人包场,酒廊阳台能远眺国家剧院和紫禁城建筑群琉璃瓦屋顶,偶尔晚间五点多阳台喝喝酒体验京城远观近看不同角度体验一下。
这些年常住北京6家万豪品牌酒店深刻体验JW粤财是北京万豪等级里最棒和优越的一家,毕竟服务行业要在同行竞争脱颖而出得到肯定是需要时间和精力不断改善得到验证粤财万豪办到这一点。酒店服务行业很不容易每天需面对不同的客人和态度,这点希望入住客人多体谅酒店服务行业的辛劳 ,希望JW粤财万豪再接再厉创业绩。"JW万豪的品质之选"这家酒店位于北京二环以内,地理位置很优越,出门就是地铁站,去看天安门、故宫等北京市内景点很方便。而且是国际连锁的酒店集团旗下的酒店,对于万豪的会员们提供了很好的礼遇。另外这家酒店的停车场过夜是不收费的,这单很赞!"超级nice的服务经理和餐饮"已经不是第一次来这家jw万豪,因为有白金所以一直在万豪系列住。可以说这家的餐饮味道算是集团里非常好的了~行政酒廊遇到了服务经理Owen MA,这种阳光幽默型的礼宾真的是萌一脸哈哈哈!聊个天心情炒鸡nice!比心!"2018央美本科毕设之旅"因为想去看2018央美本科毕业设计展,我个人偏好西单,所以选了粤财jw万豪。
洗漱用品超级好用,我五星酒店就只住过三家。万豪、希尔顿、丽思卡尔顿。洗漱四件套卡尔顿最香、万豪的有种植物的感觉、很淡雅。洗手台万豪比较简单地放在台面上展示、卡尔顿有种躲猫猫的感觉。
餐厅:吃第一顿的还好,但要是三餐都在万豪自己的自助餐的话,就有点...额,并不好吃。
服务人员有种高冷的感觉,虽然很客气,但并不亲切,还不如清洁阿姨的笑容来的灿烂阳光。
其他废话不多说,上图。"很厚道的酒店"酒店位置不错楼上可以俯瞰每个都是上亿的老北京四合院,酒店酒廊不错上次去还送苹果和小吃礼盒挺温馨的,房间设施很万豪"好吃的粤财JW"大家都说这家酒廊好所以来试试入坑前无数次路过这里,都没注意这里有个酒店……我和老妈溜溜哒哒就进大堂了,没人理我们(???)
办入住时前面的一个小哥哥有点不高兴,大概是没有合适房间,给他办入住的小伙子有点紧张,我看着都替他出汗……办了好久还没办完,只能去旁边排队办。轮到我时小姐姐上来就尬笑着说:“可能没有房间,您别骂我啊……”听她说这两天爆满,有外国游轮团啥的,还有很多尊贵的白金卡金卡客户4点退房,房间十分紧张。
房间有点旧了,但是感觉还行。欢迎礼随后就送来了。
泳池在顶层,大天窗感觉挺好的有个东北小哥哥把自己的闺女带男更衣室里去了,小丫头还不停地扒开门缝看她爹洗澡:-P我也只好裹严实了出去……旁边战斗民族小哥哥换泳衣时也很谨慎(???)
下午茶时间酒廊基本没有人,有啤酒软饮果汁水果和饼干,还有每人一份的点心。
晚上酒廊爆满,基本都是歪果蜀黍。东西很好吃,人太多了给服务员忙得够呛。
总体感觉还不错。"旅游入住"地理位置非常好,去故宫等热门景点很方便啊,去西单也很方便,服务满分!这家是我到北京的首选,无他,服务周到。酒店服务人员能够记住我的喜好,不管是房型还是餐饮,都能提前安排。走到哪里都有人微笑着打招呼。到酒廊早餐,总有人端来喜欢的饮品和点心,偶尔感冒还会奉上姜茶。这里有北京最贴心的服务。喜欢这里!"北京万豪初体验"第一次住万豪,留下了非常不错的印象。首先地理位置非常优越,骑个车就可以去看天安门,有种生活在皇城脚下的优越感;其次酒店的服务对得起五星级的价格,服务人员素质较高,礼貌但是不失亲切;最重要的舒适度,床铺以及设备都让人非常舒心,房间有高级熏香的味道,卫浴间看上去很新特别干净。这次来北京住在万豪是我最明智的选择,给我的旅途增加了不少亮点。本网站所包含的点评和评分是客户和提供者的主观意见,并不代表或反映 Hotels.com 好订网 的立场。对于因使用这些点评所导致的任何损害,Hotels.com 好订网 及提供点评内容的各方均不承担任何责任。

我要回帖

更多关于 杭州商标注册分类 的文章

随机推荐