The man over there第一季 is early fifties. 汉语意思

Johnny Cash - American IV: The Man Comes Around - Amazon.com Music
Pages with related products.
See and discover other items: , , , , 
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.2012中考英语二轮复习资料513题
我的图书馆
2012中考英语二轮复习资料513题
2012中考英语二轮复习资料1
2012中考英语二轮复习资料1
131. Each of the children __ his own bicycle.&&&& A. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has&&&& C. having&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to have考点分析:each of …每一个… (单数)关联知识: one of… ; every (常考题)
132. When did Audrey __ the film industry(电影工业)?&&& A. join&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. take part in&&& C. took part in&&&&&&&&&& D. joined考点分析:join 参加社团; 组织 take part in活动,游戏 (参考 36)
133. Would you like __ actress?&&&& A. to be a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is a&&&& C. be an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to be an考点分析:would you like to do …? (你愿意做… 吗?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& would you like to be …? (你愿意成为…人吗?)&134. I would rather__ than go out&&& A. staying at home&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. stay at home&&& C. to staying at home&&&&&&&&&& D. to stay at home考点分析:我宁愿在家呆着也不愿出去&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& would rather do sth than do sth. 后接不带 “to”的V原&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& “宁愿而不愿” (表选择)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
135. __ David __ Jack has such a bag. It must be __.&&&& A. B someone else&&&&&&&&&& B. E someone else&&&&& C. N someone else’s&&&&& D. N someone else’s考点分析:戴为和杰可都没有这样一个袋子, 它肯定是别人的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: such a bag 这样的一个包&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C: must be (表示肯定推测) 一定是&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D: someone else 其他人; someone else’s其他人的&136. The boy’s dream is __ a computer engineer.&&& A. be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to become&&& C. becoming&&&&&&&&&& D. becomes考点分析:become (v) 变成; 成为&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
137. He __ a writer for five years before he came to China.&&&& A. had been&&&&&&&&& B. had become&&&& C. was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. became考点分析:来中国之前他已经持续五年是作家了.(时态题)表一个持续性的动作; 并是过去的(he came), 判断是 “过去完成”
138. The film star __ both a TV series and some well-known films.&&& A. join&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. take part in&&& C. took part in&&&&&&&&&& D. joined考点分析:join 参加社团; 组织 take part in活动,游戏&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&连续剧 well-known著名的; both…and…(参考 36; 132)
139. She is not sure__.&&&& A. how does she use the computer&&&& B. what to use the computer&&&& C. how to use the computer&&&& D. what she uses the computer考点分析:她不确定如何使用电脑&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& how to do sth 如何做某事(参考 101)&140. They didn’t __ the town until last night.&&& A. get in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. reach to&&& C. arrive in&&&&&&&&&& D. arrive at考点分析:我宁愿在家呆着也不愿出去&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Get to= reach= arrive in(大地方) arrive at(小地方)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
141. Why is George going to give up__?&&&& A. studies English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. studying English&&&& C. to study English&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. study English考点分析:be going to打算; give up放弃; give in屈服&142. The old man practises __ 10,000 steps every day.&&& A. to walk&&&&&&&&&&& B. to walking&&& C. walking&&&&&&&&&& D. walk考点分析:这个老人每天坚持走一万步&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& practise doing sth 坚持做某事(无to do)
143. Can you __ Mr. Johnson’s address for me?&&&& A. find&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. find out&&&& C. looked for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. look for考点分析:你能为我调查Johnson的地址吗?
144. She is forgetful. She often __ her books at home.&&& A. leaves&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. forgets&&& C. forgot&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. left考点分析: leave sth at home把…忘到家里(参考110)
145. You don’t __ do it if you don’t want to.&&&& A. had better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ought to&&&& C. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have to考点分析:本题考情态动词的否定句 和一般现在时否定句的区别 (参考9;62;116)
146. The old man __ the last few years in __ trees in the desert.&&& A. planting&&&&&&&&&&& B. to plant&&& C. planting&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. plant考点分析:a: sb spend sometime in doing sth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: it takes/took sb sometime to do sth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 花费某人多少时间做某事
147. I have __ question to ask you.&&&& A. more one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any more&&&& C. some more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. one more考点分析: a: one more question = another question(注意one的位置) (参考24)
148. The child felt __ when they heard the news.&&& A. happily&&&&&&&&& B. happy&&& C. sadly&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. angily考点分析: sb feel +(感觉类)形容词
149. His parents’ death made him__ .&&&& A. leaving school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to leave school&&&& C. leave school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. leaves school考点分析: make sb do sth( make +不带to的V原)
150. I am not sure if they __ tomorrow. If they __ tomorrow they will tell me.&&&&&&& A. will go hiking&&&&&&& B. go hiking&&&&&&& C. go hiking&&&&&&& D. will go hiking考点分析: 第一个是宾语从句; 第二个是状语从句(主将从现).
151. Yesterday I saw __ action film __ Cheng Long.&&&& A. starring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. starred&&&& C. starring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. starred考点分析:
152. –Must we get there before six?&&&&&&& --No, you__.&&& A. mustn’t&&&&&&&&& B. may not&&& C. can’t&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. don’t have to考点分析: 回答must 开头的疑问句,用needn’t或don’t have to (基础题)
153. His mother’s __ was a great blow to him.&&&& A. died&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dead&&&& C. death&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. die考点分析:a:此句缺主语,主语需要名词, 只有death 是名词.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: die (v); death (n); dead (a) 记清词性154. There is __ food in the fridge. Let’s go to the supermarket.&&& A. a bit&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a bit of&&& C. a little&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a little of考点分析: a bit + adj&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a bit of + n(几乎没有)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& little + 不可数(几乎没有)& (b)
155. –Would you mind __ care of our child?&&&&&&& --__.&&&&& A. of course&&&&&&&&&&& B. certainly&&&& C. certainly not&&&&&& D. of course not考点分析: a: mind+ ving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: would you mind doing sth?你介意做…吗?
156. I don’t know if she __ tomorrow. If it __ , perhaps she’ll come.&&& A. stops raining&&&&&&&& B. will stop raining&&& C. won’t rain&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. doesn’t rain考点分析:第一个是宾语从句; 第二个是状语从句(主将从现). (参考150)
157. I found John was very careful. He __ everything__ than I did.&&&& A. better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. best&&&& C. better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. well考点分析:过去时与比较级的考察.
158. Huinan is a good place __ for touring __ for surfing. It has the best beaches and waves all the year around.&&& A. nor&&&&&&&&& B. but also&&& C. or&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and考点分析:(参考72)
159. He couldn’t decide__.&&&& A. which sweater he bought&&&& B. which sweater did he buy&&&& C. which sweater will I buy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. which sweater to buy考点分析:
160. She asked __.&&& A. who was he talking with&&&&&&&&& B. who he is talking with&&&& C. who he was talking with&&&&&&&&& D. who is he talking with考点分析:她问他正在和谁谈话. Ask 后为宾语从句, 从句要用陈述句语序,并与主句时态保持一致.
161. He had a bad cough. the doctor advised him to give up__.&&&& A. smoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. smoking&&&& C. to smoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. smoked考点分析: a: sb had a +一种病 某人生病&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: advise that sb should do sth.建议某人应做某事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c: give up 放弃; give in屈服
162. He is __ at English than Kate.&&& A. better&&&&&&&&&&& B. best&&& C. good&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. well考点分析: 他比凯特更擅长英语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& be good at 比较级 be better at …than…
163. If he does the work__, he will make__ mistakes.&&&& A. fewer&& B. less&&&& C. few&& D. less考点分析: a: 考adj和adv的用法. Adv 修饰v: carefully修饰does&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: 考比较级的构成 more+双音节词&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c: make a mistake犯错误164. Hawaii is__ island that attracts __ many tourists.&&& A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. such&&& C. such&&& D. so考点分析: 夏威夷是一个如此美丽的岛以至于它吸引很多游客&&&&&&& A:& such + n, so + adj. So many 固定搭配&&&&&&& B: so+adj…that… such+n…that…如此…以至于He is& so good that we love him= he is such a good man that we love him.
165. __were sitting at the supper table when I knocked at the door.&&&& A. White&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The White&&&& C. The Whites&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Whites考点分析: a: at the supper table坐在桌子边(注意at的用法)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: the + 姓s …的一家&& the Whites怀特一家&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&166. It’s __ now. let’s go home.&&& A. fifty past four&&&&&&&&& B. four past fifty&&& C. fifty to five&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ten to five考点分析: past过 to 差
167. --___ do you watch TV, Lin Feng?&&&&&&& -- Twice a week.&&&& A. how often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how long&&&& C. how soon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how much考点分析:多长时间做一次
168. The bus ticket from Nan Jing to Shanghai __ about 80 yuan.&&& A. costs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. takes&&& C. spends&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pays考点分析:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sth costs … sb spend… sb pay…参考63题
169. My father can’t come to parents’ meeting. He __ to Beijing on business this morning.&&&& A. has gone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has been&&&& C. went&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. would go考点分析:考时态(一般过去时)
170. I __ to answer the question in English. But as you know, I’m not so good at English.&&& A. told&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was told&&& C. have told&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was telling考点分析:一般过去时被动语态: 主+ was/were+ ved&
171. Would you please __ him up? He is too tired and let him have a good rest.&&&& A. not to wake&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. not wake&&&& C. don’t wake&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to not wake考点分析:a: would you please+ (不带to) v原   &&&& b: would you like to do…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c: would you mind doing…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d: wake sb up把…唤醒
172. –what a day!& It is quite hot today.&&&&&&& --___.&&& A. So it is.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. So is it.&&& C. So it does&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. So does it考点分析:同意某人的意见: So it is 不要和 “于是+陈述句”; “我也一样+倒装句”混淆(参考64)&
173. Beethoven heard someone playing __ piano while he was walking in the street.&&&& A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /考点分析:当贝多芬在路上走时, 他听到有人在弹钢琴.(乐器前加the)
174. My uncle can speak German. He can make friends with __.&&& A. German&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Germen&&& C. Germans&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Germens考点分析:German德语;德国人(单) Germans德国人(复)&
175. There is no__ in the boat, so we have to wait for another one.&&&& A. seats&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. room&&&& C. rooms&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a seat考点分析:船上没有空间了(常考题,要求背此题)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& room (n)空间 不可数&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 不要和汉语习惯 “没有位置了”混淆176. The wind is blowing more and more strongly. Why not__ the windows__?&&& A. close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. open&&& C. opened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. closed考点分析:a: why not v原?& 为什么不呢?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b:& keep 的用法&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c: more and more越来越&
177. There are a lot of new buildings on __ side of the street.&&&& A. every&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. either&&&& C. both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all考点分析:a: on either side of the street 街道的任何一边&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: on both sides of the street 街道的两边&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .(常考题,注意单,复数的搭配)
178. It is a very long day for Jackson. He didn’t get home from school __ six o’clock.&&& A. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. by考点分析:not… until…&
179. Li Lei looks happy, __ he’s __ his English exam&&&& A. past&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. past&&&& C. passed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. passed考点分析:a: pass (v); past( prep)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: he’s& __根据上下文理解是完成时&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c: 他看上去很高兴, 因为他过了英语考试
180. No matter __ , we should not change our plan.&&& A. what does it happens&&& B. happens what&&& C. what is happened&&&&&&&&& D. what happens考点分析: no matter what happens无论发生什么(背)&
181. Mr. Green and Mr. king__ at this school__ they came to China two years ago.&&&& A. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. since&&&& C. because&&&&&&&&& D. until考点分析:考时态(现在完成)
182. Nobody except Li Ping and Liu Ying __ at school this time yesterday.&&& A. were&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has been&&& C. was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had been考点分析: a: nobody (单) 常考点(prep)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: except (prep)除…之外&
183. These foreign friends have already __ Nanjing for about two days.&&&& A. reached&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. arrived in&&&& C. got to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. been in考点分析:考时态(现在完成);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 这些外国人在南京已经呆了两天了( get to都是瞬间词, 不能和一段时间联用)184. I think traveling by train is much cheaper and __ a rushed trip by air.&&& A. far more enjoyable than& B. very more enjoyable than&&& C. so much enjoyable than& D. much more enjoyable as考点分析: a: much 修饰cheaper: 便宜得多&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: 此空需要比较级;enjoyable多音节词,排除b, c, d&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c: 本题还涉及 much修饰比较级的问题
185. –will you please __ him the pictures as soon as he __ back tomorrow?&&&&&&& --With pleasure.&&&& A. will come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. comes&&&& C. will come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. come考点分析:a: Would you please do…?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: as soon as时间状语连词; 一…就…; 主将从现186. The teacher has done his best __ their studies.&&& A. help his students to improve&&&& B. to help his students to improve&&&& C. helps his students to improve&&& D. helped his students to improve&考点分析: a: do one’s best to do(不定式) 尽某人最大努力做…&
187. She feels like __ TV.&&&& A. watches&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. watch&&&& C. watching&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to watch考点分析:feel like doing 喜欢做…(固定搭配)
188. Our teacher, Miss Green, __ English on the radio the day before yesterday.&&& A. teaches&&&&&&&&&&& B. taught&&& C. teach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had taught考点分析: a: the day before yesterday 前天&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我们的英语老师前天用广播教英语.
189. Hello, Mr. Green! I want to see you right now. Can you come as __ as possible ?&&&& A. many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. late&&&& C. much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. soon考点分析:as soon as possible尽可能的,用于句尾(固定搭配)
190. I must return the camera to Li Lei. I __ it for two weeks.&&& A. have bought&&&&&&&&&& B. borrowed&&& C. have kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have lent考点分析: a: for 2 days 已两天了, 需用完成时&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: lent—lend借出; bought—buy买; kept—keep保持
191. The black bag__ be Anna’s. she has a blue one&&&& A. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. can’t&&&& C. wouldn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. could考点分析:这个黑包不可能是安的.她有个蓝包.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a: can 可能是can’t可能不是(不要总停留在 “能”的意思上)192. __ the morning of July the 5th, we finally __ the town by train.&&& A. reach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. arrived at&&& C. got to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. arrived in考点分析: a: the morning of July the 5th是 “具体某天早晨”,所以用 “on”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: arrive at +小地方(town)
193. My watch doesn’t work. I have to __ it __ right now.&&&& A. repair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. repaired&&&& C. to repair&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. repair考点分析:常考题:have sth done 让某人做某事(某事要被做)
194. We prefer__ at the party rather than__.&&& A. dance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dancing&&& C. to dance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dance考点分析:常考题: prefer to V原… rather than V原 (记清楚每个词组后的动词形式) 宁愿…而不愿…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我们宁愿在晚会上唱歌而不愿跳舞.
195. –May I speak to Mr. Black, please?&&&&&&& --Sorry, he’s __ Beijing for about three days&&&& A. been to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. gone to&&&& C. been in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. gone in考点分析: a:我们知道 “has gone to已去北京”, 但是这是此题的陷阱, go是瞬间动词, 不能和for一段时间连用&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: has been to 曾去过, 意思不符合196. Parents are more worried about their children’s lessons. In fact, it’s not necessary for them to watch their children__ every night.&&& A. study&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to study&&& C. studies&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. studying考点分析: a: watch sb do sth观看某人做某事(又是不带to V原)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: sb be worried about …某人担心某事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c: in fact事实上
197. –Have you sent your grandparents an e-mail telling them you arrived already?&&&&&&& --No, __ of them can use a computer.&&&& A. none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. both&&&& C. Neither&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all考点分析:考单,复数的对应关系 grandparents复数, 回答时要用复数与之相对应. None of… 单数neither of…复数198. __ interesting work it is!&&& A. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. What an&&& C. How an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. What考点分析: 考感叹句&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a: What + n+ 陈述句 What a nice day it is!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: How + adj+陈述句 How nice it is!
201 . Would you please tell me ___ the computer?&&&& A. what to use&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how to use&&&& C. how can use&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what can useb考点分析:常考题(如何使用的具体表达)&tell me how to do…告诉我如何做…&Would you please do…=would like to do..?202 . Simon heard his neighbor ___ for help at night&& A. calls&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. call&& C. calling&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to callc考点分析:Hear sb doing sth听到某人正在做…(hear , see, watch, look 都是常考词,一定要区别记牢它们的常用搭配)
203 . I am very busy. I have a lot of clothes___.&&&& A. wash&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. washing&&&& C. washed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to washd考点分析:关于have是非常重要的搭配,用法很多!!!& 本题是:have sth to do…有一些事情要做204 –Could you teach us how to look after the rabbit?&&&&&& --_____.&& A. good idea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. you are welcome&& C. no problem&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that’s all rightc考点分析:考常用短语的具体使用场景good idea 同意某人的回答;you are welcome/ that’s all right与thank you联用;&no problem 与寻求帮助联用.
205 . We look forward to ___ from him soon.&&&& A. hear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hears&&&& C. heard&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hearingd考点分析:本题考look forward to …的意思和to的词性look forward to …期待. To是介词,所以to + ving..&&& 平时记忆词组一定要区分to是不定式或介词!!!
206 . It takes him half an hour __ to work by bike.[来源:Zxxk.Com]&& A. going&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to go&& C. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. goesb考点分析:考句型 It takes sb sometime to do…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 花费某人多久做某事
207 . My baby is sleeping. Don’t make ___.&&&& A. much noise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a lot noise&&&& C. many noise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. noisea考点分析:考对不可数名词的判断和修饰&&&&&&& Noise (噪音:不可数名词).只能用much修饰&&&&&&& (联系too much / too many 的用法)208 . The old woman ___ a lot of time___.&& A. playing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to play&& C. to play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. playinga/d考点分析:考spend 时间段in doing sth
209 . Do you know the young man ___ John?&&&& A. to call&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. call&&&& C. called&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. callingc考点分析:a man called + 人名(一个叫…的人)210 . This book is __ for us___.&& A. to understand&& B. to understand&& C. understanding&& D. understandingb考点分析:考的enough修饰用法与it is enough for sb to do…Adj+ enough (enough对形容词后置修饰)
211 . My car is broken. I __ go& to the office on foot.&&&& A. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. must&&&& C. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have tod考点分析:考几个情态动词的意思区别&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Have to 不得不212 . She is __ unusual speaker.&& A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. /&& C. an&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. thec考点分析:基础题---考a/ an/ the的用法
213 . The old man practises ___10,000 steps every day.&&&& A. walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. walking&&&& C. to walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. walksb考点分析:易失分题&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 只有practise doing 无 practise to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 要对这类词汇重点记忆!!!214 . They will play___ basketball instead of___ piano.&& A. playing the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. /; play&& C. play the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /; playing thed考点分析: 考the的用法&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 球类前不加 乐器前必须加the还有哪些地方必须用?哪些地方一定不能用呢?
215 . You must have __ the book __.&&&& A. somewhere else&&&& B. somewhere else&&&& C. somewhere other&&&& D. anywhere elseb考点分析:考forget/ leave的区别; 和 somewhere else的意思&forget/ leave的区别详见110题&somewhere else 其他的某个地方
216 . The man was seen __ the car in the garden an hour ago.&& A. to wash&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. washes&& C. washing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. washeda考点分析:考see/ hear/ let等特殊词在被动语态中的用法这类词的其后动词不管在主动语态是何种搭配,在被动语态中必须还原成to do…形式.例如:主动:& He saw the man washing the car an hour ago.被动: The man was seen to wash the car an hour ago.在主动中:&& see … doing…在被动中:&& was seen to do…在被动语态中,所有主动形式的v…ving形式, 都要变成was ved…to do
217 . We have to put off the sports meeting__ the rain.&&&& A. because&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&& C. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. because ofd考点分析:because+ 从句; because of+名词
218 . The girl was seen ___ the office.&& A. leave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to leave&& C. leaving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to leftb考点分析: 详见216题.
219. The children were__ at the thought of the journey.&&&& A. exciting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. excited&&&& C. excite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. excitedlyb考点分析:sb be excited at sth某人对…很兴奋(复习相关联词)220 . When he heard the news, he felt__.&& A. happily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sadly&& C. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. badc考点分析: 考系动词的认知与主+系+表结构系动词: taste表语必须是形容词
221 . The old man is jogging __ a blue sweater.&&&& A. putting on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wear&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. withc考点分析:本题考穿,戴的表示与区别.
222 . You are so hungry. Would you like__ cake?&&&& A. another&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. other&&&& C. the others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. othersa考点分析:你再来块蛋糕吗?(死背此题)223 . Please make the girl__.&& A. to keep quiet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. keep quiet&& C. keep quite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. keeping quietb考点分析: make sb do sth让某人做某事 (注意不加to!)提问:让某人不做某事: make sb not do?/ make sb not to do?
224. --___ does he take the medicine?&&&&&&& --__& twice a day.&&&& A. How long&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How often&&&& C. How soon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How muchb考点分析:
225. -- How often do you clean the fish tank?&&&&&&& --____.&& A. this afternoon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. only once&& C. once a month&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. for two daysc226 . --___will your manager return to the company, please?&&&&& -- in about three days&&& A. how long&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how soon&&& C. how& often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how muchb考点分析: 你们经理多快会回公司?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 三天之内.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 要区分英语中 “多快”和 “多久”,虽然汉语不太区分.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& “多快”how soon表速度; “多久”how long表时间段
&How long has your manager gone to Z.Z.?&For about 3 days.&How soon will he return?&In about 3 days?&你的经理去郑州多久了?&已经去三天了.&他多快能回来?&三天内能回来
227. –__did it take him to repair the computer?&&&&& --about 2 days&&&& A. how soon&&&&&&&&& B. how often&&&& C. how long&&&&&&&&&& D. how farc228. --__ is it from your school to the farm?&&&&&&& --__ about five kilos. You had better take a bus&&&&&& A. how long&&&&&&&&& B. how far&&&&&& C. how much&&&&&&&& D. how tallb
229. –Can I come this morning or tomorrow morning?&&&&&&& --__ is OK, I am free today and tomorrow&&&& A. Either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Neither&&&& C. Both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Nonea考点分析:常考题;分清每个词的使用范围和单,复数230 . – Are Mr. and Mrs. Smith living alone in their house?&&&&&&&& -- Yes, they have three sons, but__ of them lives with them.&& A. all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. both&& C. none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. neitherc考点分析: 同上& both sides of the street路两边& either side of the street路的任一边& none is good.没有一个是好的& Neither is good.这两个中,没有一个是好的
231 . When he got to the station, the train__.&&&& A. was left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. had left&&&& C. has left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. would leftb考点分析:过去完成时(火车离开在他到之前. 即:过去的过去)
232 . __ is bad for your health.&& A. Do morning exercises&& B. Eating too much&& C. Going to bed on time&&& D. Taking a walk after supperb考点分析:意思理解提问:为何 而其他的都是 taking形式;有何语法区别?
233 . – I bought the watch two months after I worked here.&&&&&&&& -- you mean that you__ it for nearly two months.&&&& A. have had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have brought&&&& C. have bought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have solda考点分析:完成时瞬间动作不可和持续时间连用234 . In exams the __ you are, the __ mistakes you will make.&& A. less&&& B. fewer&& C. most&& D. moreb考点分析:The more..., the more… 越…;就越…提问:此题如何判断是形容词还是副词?
235 – Do you know where Xinjiang is?&&&&&& -- It is __.&&&& A. to the southwest of China&& B. to the northwest of China&&&& C. in the northwest of China&& D. on the northwest of Chinac考点分析: in north of China在中国北部(包含)(新疆)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to north of China在中国北部(远离)(北欧)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& on north of China在中国北部(接壤)(俄罗斯)236 . Do you really believe that you will be able to meet each other __?&& A. long before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. long ago&& C. for a long time&&&&&&&&&&&& D. before longd考点分析:Long before很久以前Before long不久以后
237 . The rain is __ heavy __ you will get all wet if you go out.&&&& A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. thatC 考点分析:so…形容词that…从句
238 . it is __ heavy rain __ you will get all wet if you go out.&&&& A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. thatA 考点分析:so…形容词that…从句&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& such +名词that…从句
239 . I don’t think this film is worth__ twice, __?&&&& A. do I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. isn’t it&&&& C. do I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is itd考点分析:此题较难,牵涉三类知识&Sth is worth doing…&I don’t think it is worth= I think it isn’t worth.3.&& 最后的反意疑问句是对it isn’t worth的提问, 我们知道反意疑问句结构为:前否定,后肯定所以:it isn’t worth, is it?
240 . –I am afraid I’ve got a bad cold.&&&&&&&& --____.&&&& A. Never mind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Keep away from me&&&& C. Better go and see a doctor&&& D. you need take medicineC 考点分析:生活常识(生病要去医院)
241 . These dirty clothes__ in half an hour.&&&& A. must be wash&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. must wash&&&& C. must be washed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will be washC 考点分析:情态动词的被动语态主+情态动词+be+ ved&划线三部分一起构成谓语动词,缺一不可.&在此结构中,be无变形,即:不要写成am/ is/ are等形式&The fish can be cooked in 10 mins.提问:被动语态的每种时态对应结构是什么?His head can be kicked by donkey.
242 . We have planted __ trees in Sai Bei. It is a “Great Green Wall” of trees.&&&& A. million&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. millions&&&& C. million of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. millions ofD 考点分析:millions of…数以百万计的(固定搭配)提问:1. 一百万本书;数以百万计的书的写法?&&&&&&&& 2. 同类别的数词还有什么?243 . My sweater is made__ silk and it’s made__ Asia.&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. onA 考点分析:sth is made of+看出的原料&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sth is made from+看不出的原料&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sth is made in+产地
244 . You must leave here now__ your mother can get some more rest.&&&& A. because&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so that&&&& C. though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whenB 考点分析:&So that…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 连在一起的意思是:为了&so…形容词that…&&&& 从句分开的意思是:如此…以至于245 . My grandmother__ the books everywhere, but she couldn’t __ them.&&&& A. look for&&&&&&&&& B. find&&&& C. found&&&&&&& D. findB 考点分析:&look for 寻找&find 找到&(找啊找;找到一个好朋友) find&find out调查
246 . The __ food__ very nice&&&& A. tasty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tastes&&&& C. tastes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tastyB 考点分析:tasty (a)有味道的 taste (v)尝起来提问: taste能改为try to吗?247 . This skirt is__ as the one you bought yesterday.&&&& A. just as good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. equally as good&&&& C. as well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. equal as goodA 这个衬衫就如同你昨天给我买的那个一样的好考点分析: as… as…就如同…一样.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& just 就如同,起修饰作用&提问: c 为何错了?
248 . Lucy didn’t do very__. She did rather __.&&&& A. bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worse&&&& C. badly&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. worseB 考点分析:good well的区别&Good形容词 it is very good!&Well副词&&&&& He did very well!&Rather可修饰比较级&提问:rather还有何用法?&Would rather do…than do.&Prefer to do…rather than do…
249 . The boy will __ finish his homework before he goes out.&&&& A. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. may&&&& C. have to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mustC 考点分析:情态动词,时态和谓语的综合.
250 . You don’t __ do it if you don’t want to.&&&& A. had better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ought to&&&& C. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have toD
251 . Lucy has a story book in one hand and a dictionary in __.&&&& A. the other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. others&&&& C. another&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the othersA& 考点分析:&The other = the other hand( one…the other)252 . I was reading a newspaper__ I heard someone __ my name.&&&& A. to call&&&&&&&&& B. calling&&&& C. calling&&&&&&&& D. to callc 考点分析:&当我听见有人叫我名字的时侯,我正在看报纸.&当…的时候:when&while:翻译为同时:they are resting while they are eating.他们边吃边看电视.
253 . His step mother was kind __ him.&&&& A. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. toD&& 考点分析:&Be kind to sb对…好254 . The city is __ it was ten years ago.&&&& A. three times as big as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. three times so larger as&&&& C. as three times larger than&&&&&&&& D. larger three times thana 考点分析:&as …as…一样… he is as tall as him.&Twice as…as…..是…的两倍 the mountain is twice as high as the hill这座山是那座小山的两倍高&Three times as …as…三倍及三倍以上的表达.
255 . I am sure she will know what __.&&&& A. does Dad like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Dad likes&&&& C. likes Dad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Dad does likeB& 考点分析:&所有从句的结构都是陈述句(此句是宾语从句)256 . The 2002 World Soccer Match__ for over 20 days since May 31st.&&&& A. has begun&&&&&&&&& B. lasted&&&& C. began&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has lastedD 考点分析:&Last&&形容词:上一个& last year去年&(不要和latest混) latest:最新的: I bought the latest style最新款 coat yesterday.&动词:持续& The rain lasted for days.&At last 最后
257 . When SARS passes, we should think__.&&&& A. we will learn what lessons&&&& B. we will learn&&&& C. what we will learn lessons&&&& D. what lessons we will learnD& 考点分析:宾语从句&当SARS过后,我们应考虑我们将从中学到什么样的教训.&Lesson (n)教训&宾语从句: 主句+特殊疑问词+陈述句.(做整个句子的宾语)
258 . –How is your son getting__ with his new girlfriend?&&&&&&&& --very well.&&&& A. along&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. away&&&& C. up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. backA& 考点分析:&get along /on with sb与…处得好&get away=be away离开259 . Can you guess__ at this moment?&&&& A. how far is it&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. where he went&&&& C. when did he go&&&&&&&& D. what he is goingD 考点分析:宾语从句&你能猜出这时候他正在干什么吗?&At this moment就在这时&At that moment就在那时&At moment 立刻.马上
260 . –your father hasn’t given up smoking, has he?&&&&&&&& --___, he smokes____ now.&&&& A. no more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. no more&&&& C. any more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. any moreA& 考点分析:&. 对于此类题 “根据实际情况回答”.如本句问戒烟. 戒了就用 没有就用no.不要和汉语习惯混淆.&You have not had dinner, have you? 你还没有吃晚饭,是吗?Yes, I had是的,我吃过了; NO, I haven’t不,我没有吃&No more不再(用于句中)&Not…any more (not 标准否定句; any more用于句尾)&&He smokes no more now= he doesn’t smoke any more.
261 . –What is your mother like?&&&&&&&& --____.&&&& A. she likes reading novels&&&& B. she is feeling better&&&& C. she is a doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. she is tall and beautifulD& 考点分析:&Like (prep)象 look like = be like看上去象262 . –Will you please teach me___?&&&&&&&& --Sure. Let me show you here.&&&& A. what to send a letter on Internet.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how to send a letter on Internet.&&&& C. how I send a letter on Internet.&&&&& D. what I& send a letter on Internet.&B 考点分析:&Teach/ tell/… sb how to do…教/告诉某人如何做某事
263 . ---Would you like to drink coke or orange juice?&&&&&&&& ---___, I really don’t mind.&&&& A. neither&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. either&&&& C. none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bothB 考点分析:&Either任何一个都可以(两者)264 . I am sure Mike __ to help you if he __ time.&&&& A. had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has&&&& C. will have&&&&&&&& D. will comeB 考点分析:&主将状从现
265 . Pass my glasses to me, Jack. I can__ read the words in the newspaper.&&&& A. hard&&&&&&&&&&& B. really&&&& C. hardly&&&&&&&& D. notC 考点分析:&Hard (a; ad) 难的;硬的 he works very hard.&Hardly (ad)& 几乎不&Pass … to sb把…传递给某人266 . ---May I speak to Black?&&&&&&&& ---___.&&&& A. who are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. who’s that?&&&& C. I am not Black&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I am BlackB 考点分析:&如果打电话,有人敲门等时候,问 “你是谁啊?” 不要说 “who are you.” 必须说“ who is that”&如果此时接电话的是Black,那么要这样表示 “this is Black, speaking Please”
267 . This dictionary mustn’t __ from the library.&&&& A. take away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. taken away&&&& C. are taken away&&&&&&&& D. be taken awayD 考点分析:&情态动词的被动结构: 主+情态动词+be(原型不能变)+ved.& It must be taken away.&Take away拿走268 . I think Hangzhou is one of __ in China.&&&& A. more beautiful cities&&&&&&&& B. most beautiful cities&&&& C. the most beautiful cities&&& D. the most beautiful cityC 考点分析:&杭州是中国最美丽的城市之一.&&最高级结构: the + most +多音节形容词(容易忽略the)&One of+ ns&提问:杭州是中国较美丽的城市之一.为何错了? 英语中的比较级都表示 “比…更”重在 “比”. 而较美丽的城市不存在比较含义,其实在英语中是 “非常,很”的含义
269 . Hurry up, __ you will miss the first train.&&&& A. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. then&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. orD 考点分析:&同学们较熟悉or:或者,但是or还可表示 “否则”&Or = otherwise 否则270 . The man __ the bird in the tree, but he didn’t __ it.&&&& A. shot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B . shoot&&&& C. shoot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. shootC 考点分析:&Shoot (v)射击&Shoot at瞄准&Shoot– shot– shot&&&但是在口语中,军官命令 “开火;射击” 不能用shoot, 要用fire
271 . ---Will you go to the museum tomorrow?&&&&&&&& ---I will if I __ no visitors.&&&& A. don’t have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have&&&& C. will have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. am havingB 考点分析:&主将从现272 . Let’s go out for a walk,___?&&&& A. will you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. shall we&&&& C. can we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. do youB 考点分析:&Go out for a walk&Let us do…反意疑问句,固定形式: let’s …, shall we?让我们做…好吗?&..’s 的五种形式&He is a student= he’s a student.&He was a student= he’s a student.&He has done it= he’s done it.&Tom’s family&Let’s go= let us
273 . He was so tired that he__ on the bed with his coat on.&&&& A. laid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lain&&&& C. lay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. liedC 考点分析:&Lay laid laid 放;搁;下蛋&Lie lay lain躺下;说谎;274 . Mr. Green arrived in London__ the evening of Dec. 6th.&&&& A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. toC 考点分析:&On+具体某天
275 . I remembered__ him somewhere but I forgot his name.&&&& A. see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. seeing&&&& C. to see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sawB 考点分析:&Remember doing …记得曾做过某事&Remember to do …记得要做某事(还没有做)276 . The man asked the policeman___.&&&& A. let him to go&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to let him to go&&&& C. let him go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to let him goD 考点分析:&Ask sb to do …= ask sb for…要求某人做某事&Let sb do…让某人做…
277 . English __ in many countries, but Chinese__ their own language&&&& A. speaks&&&&&&&&& B. is spoken&&&& C. speak&&&&&&&&&&& D. bothC 考点分析:&English is spoken(被动语态)&Chinese speak中国人(集合名词;复数)278 . This is the house __ Lu Xun once lived.&&&& A. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in thatA 考点分析:&考定语从句.
279 . I’d like to know__.&&&& A. when will he give back the tape&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whether has he received higher education.&&&& C. that he has been busy&&&& D. whether she will join in our English educationD 考点分析:&宾语从句;所有从句必须是陈述句.c意思不符280 . Can you tell the answers__ these questions?&&&& A. about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. toD 考点分析:&在汉语翻译成 “关于问题的答案”, 我们感觉可能a; c都正确.&但是问题的答案,在英语中只搭配the answer to….3.&&& The way to…/ the trip to…/ the key to…
281 . I find __ difficult to understand this question in English.&&&& A. it’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. about&&&& C. this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. himA 考点分析:考强调句的结构.&It is 强调内容 for sb to do…(绿字在强调句中不能变) It is important for you to work hard.282 . – stop__. Let’s begin our class.&&&&&&&& --OK, we will stop__ to you.&&&& A. to listen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. listening&&&& C. to listen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. listeningC 考点分析:&Stop/ remember/ forget/ regret doing 停止/记得/忘记/遗憾…做过(正在做)的事情&Stop/ remember/ forget/ regret to do…停止/记得/忘记/遗憾…没有做过的事情.(仔细体会to的未做的含义)
283 . When they saw so many high buildings in Pudong, they couldn’t help __, “Great!”.&&&& A. cry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cries&&&& C. crying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. criedC考点分析:&Couldn’t help doing …情不自禁做…(只此一种搭配)284 . –Are you doing there with us?&&&&&&&& --If Mary wants to go, __.&&&& A. I also go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so do I&&&&& C. so will I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so I willC 考点分析:&So + 助动词+主:某人也一样做… (so在此中无意思)&So + 主+助动词: 于是,我做…(so,于是.正常的句子)&You are so great, so is your son.你如此伟大,你的儿子也一样&It is very cold, so I wear a heavy coat.天气很冷,所以我穿了厚衣服.
285 . ---have you got__ E-mail address?&&&&&&&& ---yes, mine is tb22@ sina. com&&& A. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&& C. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /B 考点分析:286 . –must I finish all this work in an hour?&&&&&&&& -- No, you__.&&&& A. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. won’t&&&& C. should not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. need notD 考点分析:&Must的疑问句,如果是否定回答用 no, you need not
287 . We don’t know the woman__ wants to see you.&&&& A. she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&& C. whom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whoD 考点分析:&定语从句.A如果有 “,”就变成两个句子,就正确了.288 . It’s been over two weeks__ he left home.&&&& A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&& C. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. becauseC 考点分析:&It has been… since…自从…已经…
288 . Did you find__ to sit down in the train?&&&& A. a room&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rooms&&&& C. room&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. placeC 考点分析:你在火车上找到位置坐下了吗&Find room找到位置(不能用汉语中的习惯:place)289 . This shirt is__ for my brother, I am afraid.&&&& A. much too big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. much too bigger&&&& C. too much big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. too much biggerA 考点分析:&这个衬衫太大了.(汉语中我们可以说:这个衣服比较大.但是此时的比较,没有英语中的比较级含义,是 “very”的含义!)&比较级只用在有可比较的情形.
290 . ---Alice, you__ on the phone&&&&&&&& ---I am coming. Thanks&&&& A. want&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are wanted&&&& C. are wanting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have wantedB 考点分析:&Sb be wanted on the phone= you have a call291 . The boss made them___ ten hours a day.&&&& A. worked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. working&&&& C. work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to workC 考点分析:&Make sb do sth (只此一种动词形式)
292 . My watch doesn’t work. I have to __ it__ right now&&&& A. repair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. repair&&&& C. to repair&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. repairedD 考点分析:&Have sth done找人做某事&Have sth to do自己有事要做&I have some clothes to wash&立刻;马上Right nowAt onceImmediatelyAt moment
293 . I don’t think he’s ever been to the monkey Island, __ ?&&&& A. isn’t he&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hasn’t he&&&& C. is it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has heD 考点分析:&He has ever been to…他曾经到过&&He has gone to …他正在去…的途中&Island (n)岛屿;&&land (n)大陆&land (v)登陆; land on…&本句考完成时态的反意疑问句.
294 . This kind of books __ well and__ out in the bookstore.&&&& A. has been sold&&&& B. sells&&&& C. sells&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has been soldA 考点分析:&这种书卖得好(the book sells well主动);已经被卖光.(the book is sold out被动)死背295 . You__ a used car__ as little as 500 dollars last month.&&&& A. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. toB 考点分析:&A used car用过的&As little as=just&Buy…for…买…物(以)…钱数 I buy the TV for 5,000.&Sb sell/have…for…卖…物(以)…钱数 They sold the TV for 5,000.&提问:其他选项为何错?改为正确句子.
301. Here __ some pictures of my daughter.&&&& A. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&& C. am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. beA考点分析:&倒装句.正常句式:some pictures are here.&&不要和here you are(给你)混淆.(注意be的位置)302 . --__ is your birthday?&&&&&&&& -- On May 13th&&&& A. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what time&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. howA 考点分析:&还能想出什么表达方式问“生日哪一天”?&What day is your birthday?&Which day is your birthday?
303 . __ is the date today?&&&& A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what day&&&& C. what time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whenA 考点分析:&What is the date today?今天几号?&What day is today?今天星期几?&Date (n)日期; 约会304 . It isn’t worth__ to the music again.&&&& A. to listen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. listening&&&& C. listen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. listensB 考点分析:&It is worth doing …值得做…(只配doing)
305 . The boss __ the shopping mall__ San mao.&&&& A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. onC 考点分析:&Name…for.../命名…以…名字&Call for需要&Call on号召306 . Would you like__ with us?&&&& A. to have a cup of tea& B. having a cup of tea&&&& C. have a cup of tea&&&&& D. to eat a cup to teaA 考点分析:&Would you like to do…?愿意做…吗?
307 . ---He is really __ his brother.&&&&&&&& ---of course, they are __. They are twins&&& A. alike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. like&&&& C. like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. alikeD 考点分析:&like (prep)介词后必须+名/代&alike (a)只做表语(形容词后什么也不加)308 . Do you __ newspaper after supper and__ novel before going to bed?&&&& A. read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. see&&&& C. read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. readD 考点分析:&Read newspaper看报纸&Read novel看小说(注意和汉语搭配上的区别)
309 . He was born__ a cold winter evening, nearly __ supper&&&& A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. onB 考点分析:&On+具体某天(上/下午/晚)&At +小于半天的时间(at supper在晚饭时)310 . –would you like__ noodle?&&&&&&&& -- No, thanks. I’d like __ bread.&&&& A. some&&&&& B. any&&&& C. any&&&&&&&& D. someA 考点分析:&讯问某人/征求某人意见用some.&Would you like some…?你想来点…吗?(死背)
311 . What do you want__ when you grow up?&&&& A. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to be&&&& C. be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. isB 考点分析:&Sb want to be+职业(某人想当…)&He wants to be a teacher when he grows up.312.& Is it very difficult__ English well?&&&& A. learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to learn&&&& C. learning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is learningB 考点分析:&It is …to do….强调句&Is it…to do…?
313 . I exercise every day because I want to be__.&&&& A. health&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. healthy&&&& C. healthier&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. more healthyC 考点分析:&我每天锻炼因为想更健康&Healthy (a)– healthier&314 . He__ smoke__.&&&& A. don’t; any more&&&&&&&&& B. doesn’t; any more&&&& C. any longer&&&&&&& D. any moreB 考点分析:&Not…any more= not…any longer不再(用法一样)&No more不再(用法不一样)&He doesn’t smoke any more.&He doesn’t smoke any longer.&He no more smokes.
315 . –Would you like some bread?&&&&&&&& --___. I am full.&&&& A. yes, please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. no, thanks&&&& C. yes, I would&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. no, I would notB 考点分析:&….; no, thanks在英语中,即使拒绝也要说谢谢316 . There __ a clothes shop in the future.&&&& A. will be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. be&&&& C.& is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is going toA 考点分析:&将来时与there be句型的结合.&&There will be …将来会有一个…
317 . ---__ after supper is good for your health.&&&&&&&& ---I think so.&&&& A. take a walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. takes a walk&&&& C. taking a walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. take a walkingA 考点分析:&建议的用法—祈使句:& v原+…&Don’t make a noise in class上课不要说话318 . I advised that you __ after supper.&&&& A. took a walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. must take a walk&&&& C. should take a walk&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. take a walkC/ D 考点分析:&I advise that sb (should) do…我建议你应当…(固定用法)&I advise that you should take a walk.&I advise that you take a walk.
319 . I advised you __.&&&& A. to have a good rest&&&&& B. have a good rest&&&& C. having a good rest&&&&&& D. to have good restA 考点分析:&Advise sb to do sth&Advise that you should do…&I give you an advice that you should do…320 . I suggested you __.&&&& A. to have a good rest&&&&& B. have a good rest&&&& C. having a good rest&&&&&& D. to have good restC 考点分析:&Suggest sb doing sth= advise sb to do …&give you an advice= give you a suggestion
321 . We are looking forward __ the coming festival.&&&& A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. inc 考点分析:&Look forward to sth...期待&Look out of…从…向外看he looked out of the window.&Look up查字典322 . I want to go to the shopping mall, please come with __.&&&& A. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. my&&&& C. we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I&A 考点分析:
323 . You have been at the end of the line, so you must try your best to ___.&&&& A. come up with us&&&&& B. come with us&&&& C. come to us&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. come up usA考点分析:&Come up with sb赶上;超过&请翻译此句324. It is very cold. You need__ warm clothes.&&&& A. to wear&&&&&&& B. wearing&&&& C. wears&&&&&&&&&& D. wearA. D 考点分析:&need的两种词性:情态动词;行为动词&He needs to wear warm clothes.&He need wear warm clothes.
325 . They __ to Ricky’s home for dinner.&&&& A. going to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. go&&&& C. will going&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are goingd 考点分析:&将来时的基本结构326 . I can’t __ my T-shirt in my room.&&&& A. look for&&&&& B. find&&&& C. look out&&&&& D. find outB 考点分析:&Look for…寻找&Look out当心!&Find out调查&Find找到
327 . The hat __ his T-shirt.&&&& A. matches&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. marches&&&&& C. math&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. touches&A 考点分析:&Match …with …匹配/ 配得上&Touch (v)触摸&Math (n)数学&March (n) 行程328 . The beach is a beautiful place. We __ there.&&&& A. use to go&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have gone&&&&& C. are used to go&&&&& D. used to goD 考点分析:&Sb used to do…过去常常做…(used to 情态动词)&提问:b为何错了?
329. When the old woman was in good health, she __ shopping on Sunday.&&& A. was used to go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. used to going&&& C. used to go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. got used to goingc/ d考点分析: 当这个老人过去健康时,她过去常常周日去商场& used to do sth 过去常常& be/ get used to doing sth 习惯于330 . The book ___ .&&&& A. is used to read& B. is used to reading&&&& C. used to read&&&&& D. used to readingA 考点分析:&sb used to do sth 过去常常&sb be/ get used to doing sth 习惯于&be used to do…标准的被动语态.(主+be+ ved…by…)
331. I __ , because I don’t want to be late for school.&&&& A. am used to getting up early&& B. used to getting up early&&&& C. was used to getting up early& D. used to get up earlyA 考点分析: used to和 be used to 的区别(不是use“使用”)
332 . He said he __ visit China if he __time the next day.&&&& A. had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. will have&&&& C. had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. would haveC 考点分析:&主将从现&如果是过去时---主:过去将来/从:一般过去333 . Here are two pens. You may use__ of them.&&&& A. any&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. either&&&& C. all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. eachB 考点分析:&Either of them两个中任何一个--- both of them两个&Any of them三个中任何一个--- all of them所有&Each them每一个
334 . So far, they__ two thousand English vocabularies.&&&& A. learned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have learned&&&& C. learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are learningB 考点分析:&So far到目前为止(常和完成时连用)&Vocabulary (n)单词335 . __ of the land in the world is covered__ water.&&&& A. two third: by&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&& C. by&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. withB 考点分析:&2/3三分之二: two thirds&3/5五分之三: three fifths&&1/5五分之一: one fifth&Be covered with…被…覆盖(cover不要用by)&请翻译此句
336 . The long work made us__ quite thirsty.&&&& A. feel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to feel&&&& C. feeling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. feltA 考点分析:&Make sb do…(make只配v原型)337 . He made us __ there.&&&& A. not to go&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. not go&&&& C. not going&&&&&&&&&&&& D. no goA 考点分析:&Make sb do…(make只配v原型)&但是当对动词不定式进行否定时,要把还原出来.即: make sb not to do…让某人不要做…
338 . __, the glass is full of hot water.&&&& A. care&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. careful&&&& C. be careful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. take care ofC 考点分析:&Be careful!= take care!= look out!小心/当心&Take care of…= look after照顾;照料&Careful (a)细心的/小心翼翼的/当心&Care about/ for在乎 I don’t care about/ for it!我才不在乎呢!339 . The __ Great Wall __ all over the world.&&&& A. well- is known well&&&&&&&& B. knows well&&&& C. well- was known well&&&&& D. is known goodA 考点分析:&Well-known (a)= famous 著名的&All over 遍及; 到处&此句是被动关系. 主+be + ved&长城被全世界知道.从句意我们可知道---要用一般现在时
340 . The Great Wall ___.&&&& A. is famous as its length&&&&& B. is famous for its length&&&& C. is famous with its length&& D. is famous for its longB 考点分析:&Be famous for…因为…而出名&Be famous as…作为…而出名&Long (a)--- length (n)长度341 . There’s __ in today’s evening paper.&&&& A. nothing new else&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. new nothing else&&&& C. nothing else new&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. else nothing newC考点分析:&Nothing else没有其他的(此是一个完整短语)&不定代词修饰后置: nothing else new.没有其他的新东西
342 . The aunt killed the ant last month. This was the ant’s__. So the ant __ for a month&&&& A. has been dead&&&&&&&&&& B. died&&&& C. died&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has been deadA 考点分析:&Aunt阿姨 ---ant蚂蚁&Death (n) 死因;死亡&Die (v)死(瞬间动词,不能和完成时连用)&Dead (a)死的(…死多久 sb has been dead for…)343 . By the end of the year, __ persons had planted about five__ trees.&&&& A. hundreds of&&& B. hundred&&&&& C. hundreds of&&&&&&& D. hundredD 考点分析:&Hundreds of…/ thousands of/ millions of…数以百计的/数以千计的/数以百万计的(都是模糊概念)&Hundred/ thousand/ million(准确数字)
344 . There will be a talk __ English teaching this afternoon.&&&& A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. withB 考点分析:&此句的难点是talk的理解---讲座&此句的难点On--- “关于”& a talk on English teaching关于英语的演讲&In用…语言.如此句改为& there will be a talk in English.&& In& 就正确了345 . --___the kitchen?&&&&&&&& --yes, I___ it a few minutes ago.&A. have cleaned&& B. cleaned&C. D have cleaned&&&&& D. D cleanedB 考点分析:考时态&你已经打扫过厨房了吗?&是的,我几分钟前打扫过了&Ago:一般过去时的标志
346 . What __ you better do __ a shop assistant?&&&& A.& by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as&&&& C. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. asD 考点分析:作为一个店员你最好做什么?&As (prep)作为…&Had better do…最好做(had better情态动词,是一个完整的词)&Had sb better do…?最好做…吗?&Sb had better not do…最好不要做…(注意not的位置)347 . Either of his feet __ in the accident.&&&& A. gets hurt&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. get hurt&&&& C. hurts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hurtA 考点分析:他的每只脚在事故中都被伤了(考被动)&Either of…单数&gets hurt= be hurt (get可为系动词)&Either of his feet is hurt in the accident.
348 . We’ve seen this film,__?&&&& A. haven’t our&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. haven’t us&&&& C. have we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. haven’t weD 考点分析:我们已看过这部电影,不是吗?&陈述句,此种陈述句的助动词+not, 主语---不是吗?&We have seen the film, haven’t we?&We will see the film, won’t we?&We saw the film, didn’t we?349 . We have never seen this film,__?&&&& A. haven’t our&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. haven’t us&&&& C. have we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. haven’t weC 考点分析:我们从没看过这部电影, 是吗?&否定句,此种陈述句的助动词, 主语---是吗?&We have not seen the film, have we?&We will not see the film, will we?&We didn’t see the film, did we?&此句用never代替not,不是标准否定句,仍然按照否定句处理.
350 . Do you know__ they are going with?&&&& A. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&& C. whose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whoD 考点分析:你知道他们将和谁去?&考宾语从句.who代替人.351 . –Must I sing the song in English?&&&&&&&& -- no, you___.&&&& A. needn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. don’t have to&&&& C. mustn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. don’t need toA/B/D 考点分析:&Must的疑问句,可用上面三种形式回答,不可用must not.&注意:don’t need to (to不可省略.need在此处为行为动词)
352. My mother is busy__ now.&&&& A. cooks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cooked&&&& C. cooking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to cookC 考点分析:&Be busy doing..= be busy with …(n)353 . Could you tell me__?&&&& A. where does to Tom live&& B. where Tom lives&&&& C. where is Tom living&&&&&&& D. where Tom livedB/D 考点分析:&你能告诉我汤穆在哪里住吗?&你能告诉我汤穆以前在哪里住吗?&从句的时态根据具体情况使用.
354 . Do you want to have__ to eat?&&&& A. something different&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. different something&&&& C. different anything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. everything differentA 考点分析:你想吃些不同的食物吗?&Anything/ something/ everything…后放置修饰&当表示征求意见时:用some,不用any355 . She will call you at once when she __ home.&&&& A. is getting&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. gets&&&& C. arrives in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. arrives atB 考点分析:&Home 是副词 go home回家/ get home到达家里&arrive in/ get to+名词: get to K.F.= arrive in K. F.&At once立刻
356 . –where is Li Lei?&&&&&&&& --he isn’t here. He __ to the post office.&&&& A. goes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has been&&&& C. went&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has goned 考点分析:他不在这儿,他在去邮局的路上&Sb have been to someplace某人曾去过某地&Sb have gone to someplace某人正在去…的路上=sb is on one’s way to…&&He has gone to the post office= he is on his way to the post office.357 . When the teacher came in, the students stopped__ on the blackboard at once and ___ .&&&& A. returning their seats&&&&&& B. to return their seats&&&& C. returning their seats& D. to return their seatsc 考点分析:学生们立刻停止在黑板上画,并回到各自的座位上.&Stop doing…停下正在做的事情&Stop to do…(停下正在做的事情)去做另外一件事情&注意的并列部分
358 . He __ sad because he has lost his bike&&&& A. sees&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. looks&&&& C. watches&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. readsB 考点分析:他看上去很难过&只有look可做系动词.系动词+形容词359 . –___ is it from here?&&&&&&&& -- It is about 9 kilo.&&&& A. How often&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How much&&&& C. How long&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How farD 考点分析:&从这到那多远?&从这到那儿大约九公里远.&当问到距离的时候,我们用how far
360 . –___ is the road?&&&&&&&& -- It is about 9 kilo.&&&& A. How often&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How much&&&& C. How long&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How farC 考点分析:&这条路有多长?&这条路大约九公里长.&当问到某物本身的长度的时候,我们用how long361 . The shoes were so expensive that it __ me 240 yuan.&&&& A. took&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. spent&&&&& C. costs&&&&&&&&&&&& D. costD 考点分析:&Take只用于时间的花费&Sb spend主语必须是人&Sth costs sb …yuan.---某物花某人…钱  cost主语必须是物&Cost-cost-cost此题还有时态一致的问题
362 . He __ for her outside the building.&&&& A. decided to wait&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. decision to wait&&&& C. made his decision to wait D. made decision to waitA/C 考点分析:&Decide to do…= make one’s decision to do…决定做某事363 .___ can I keep the book?&&&& A. How long&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How far&&&&& C. How soon&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How oftenA考点分析:&我能有这本书多长时间?&当表示具体时间长度,只能用how long&当表示多快,只能用how soon.&请翻译下面两句,体会how long与 how soon的不同&How long will your parents stay there?&How soon will your parents go back?
364 . –would you like to come to our dinner party?&&&&&&&& --___.&&&& A. yes, I would&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. yes, with pleasure&&&&& C. no, I can’t come&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sure, it’s my pleasureB 考点分析:&接受别人的邀请: with pleasure (习惯用语)365 . These eggs were found by a group of scientists__.&&&& A. in the 1920&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in the 1920s&&&&& C. in 1920&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in 1920sB/C 考点分析:&In the 1920s:&& 在二十世纪二十年代&In 1920:&&& 在1920年&注意两者的构成形式.
366 . How pleased the detective was__ what his customer told him!&&&& A. hearing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. heard&&&& C. to hearing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to heard 考点分析:侦探听到他的顾客告诉他的是多么高兴啊!&The detective was_ pleased to hear_ what his customer told him!&对pleased此形容词进行强调&Sb be pleased to do…高兴做…--- pleasant (a)兴高采烈的&detective (n)侦探—detect (v)调查&customer (n)消费者 –custom (v)消费367 . __ he is!&&&& A. what a pleasant detective&&&& B. what pleasant a detective&&&&& C. how pleasant a detective&&&&& D. how a pleasant detective&A 考点分析:&How+ adj+陈述句!&What +n+陈述句!
368 . –I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.&&&&&&&& --___.&&&& A. thank you very much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. yes, I like so&&&& C. of course not, anything you want&&&& D. no, it is nothingC 考点分析:如果你不介意,我愿意来点茶&Would rather do…&Don’t mind doing…&of course not, anything you want当然不,请自便369 . –would you join our football team?&&&&&&&& --How many are there __ your team?&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ofC 考点分析:&11 players on your team.队里有…人.(用介词on)
370 . __ terrible life people in the small island lived at that time!&&&& A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how&&&& C. what a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how aC 考点分析:&What a terrible life (what+ n+陈述句!)&请翻译此句&请划分此句基本句子结构.371 . They would rather spend time__ than__ in the street.&&&& A. wander&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wandering&&&& C. to wonder&&&&& D. wanderD 考点分析:&Spend doing…&Would rather do…than do…(必须配动原)
372 . We will do what we can __ English well this term&&&& A. study&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to study&&&& C. be studied&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be studyingB 考点分析:我们这&学期将尽全力学好英语&Do what sb can= try one’s best尽全力&We will try our best to study English.(用try one’s best替代后,大家很容易发现需要填动词不定式)373 . –you seem to like sweets.&&&&&&&& --__. That’s probably why I’m becoming fatter and fatter.&&&& A. so I do&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so do I&&&&& C. so am I&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so I amA 考点分析:&So I do / so I did.& 我的确如此.
1. --You seem to like sweets.&&& --So I do. That’s probably why I’m becoming fatter and fatter.2.& -- you rather like sweets.&&&& --yes, and so is my son.3.& The weather is very bad, so we put off our sport meeting.
&--你看上去很爱甜食.&&&&& --的确如此.也许这可能是我越来越胖的原因&&&&& (so I do/ so I did某人的确如此)2.&& --你相当爱甜食.&&&&& --的确.并且我的儿子也这样.&&&&& (so + 帮助动词+人: 和前面提到的人一样)3.&&& 天气非常糟糕,于是我们推迟了运动会的时间.(正常的连接词)
374 . With the help of the computer, information can__ every corner of the world.&&&& A. reach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. return&&&& C. recover&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. get toA/D 考点分析:&Get to= reach + 某地: 到达…&Return (v)归还&Recover (v)—recovery (n)康复&翻译此句375 . The children__ not to play with the fire.&&&& A. are often told&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was often told&&&& C. will often be told&&&&&&& D. did often tolda/b/c 考点分析:&一般现在时/一般过去时/过去将来时---三种基本的被动语态形式.&Tell sb not to do …告诉某人不要做某事.
376 . –My trousers are ___.&&&&&&&& --I will buy you a new pair.&&&& A. put out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wore out&&&& C. work out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sold outB 考点分析:&Put… out拿出/Wear out穿破/work out算出;制定出/Sell out卖光&请翻译此句377 . –he seems __ ill. Shall we take him to the hospital right now?&&&&&&&& --I don’t think it matters. Maybe he’s caught a bit of a cold.&&&& A. terrible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. terribly&&&& C. to get& terribly&&&&& D. to be terribleB/C考点分析:&Seem:看上去 = terribly (ad) ill 可怕地病.&Seem to 看上去…= he seems to get ill.他看上去得了病.&ill (a)生病的,只做表语&&I don’t think it matters.我认为没事.&A bit of 有点= a lot of + 可数/不可数&Catch/ have/ get a cold感冒&Right now 立刻/马上
378 . –Would you like __ some fruit?&&&&&&&& --No, thanks. I don’t feel like __ anything now.&&&& A. to eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to eat&&&& C. eating&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. eatingD 考点分析:&Would you like to do…?你愿意…吗?&I feel like doing …我愿意…&记清两者的固定机构379 . Please keep the ice-box __. The meat will __.&&&& A. keep&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fresh&&&& C. keep on&&&&&&&& D. be freshA 考点分析:&Keep…doing…保持…做…(没有动词不定式结构)&The meat/ fish… keep= the meat is fresh& (…新鲜)&Turn on…打开电器/水龙头&Open (v)打开&Ice-box (n)冰箱
380 .--- I am too busy __ to my family often.&&&&&&& --- why not call them instead?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. to write&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. writing&&&&& C. written&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. writeA 考点分析:&Too(形容词) …to do…太…而不能…&Too busy to write to …太忙而不能给…写信&易看成be busy doing…&此处能用instead of代替instead吗?381 . What __ Tom?&&&& A. happened&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. happened to&&&& C. took place to&&&&&&& D. took placeb/c 考点分析:&…happen to sb= …took place to sb某事发生到某人身上(切忌:sb happen to sth!)&Happen (vi)只有不及物动词这一种词性&主语只用物.
382 . He ___ his homework just now.&&&& A. did&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. does&&&& C. is doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will doA 考点分析:&Just now刚才,所以是一般过去时383 . A terrible thing happened to him___.&&&& A. then&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. just then&&&& C. right now&&&&&&&&&&&& D. justB 考点分析:&Just then 就在那时&Just now 刚才&Right now 立刻/马上&Then接着&Just仅仅
Xkb1.com384 . –what did you__ just now?&&&&&&&& -- I __ you if you could follow me.&&&& A. said&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. asked&&&& C. said&&&&&&&&&&&& D. askedD 考点分析:&Say 说的内容;speak 张嘴的动作&Follow (v) 跟随&Follow me.跟我来.&请翻译此句,注意体会say/ follow的具体意思385 . I really hope you to __ me what you said.&&&& A. tell&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. speak&&&& C. say&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. talkA 考点分析:&Tell sb sth 告诉某人某事.
386 . I am afraid there is __ rice at home. We’d go and buy some.&&&& A. little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a little&&&& C. few&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a fewA 考点分析:我担心家里没有大米了.我们最好去买点.&Sb be afraid that…从句-- 担心;害怕;恐怕&Sb be afraid of…担心;害怕;恐怕&Rice 不可数名词,所以需用little 修饰387 . Nice __ to you. And thank you for your dinner. bye bye.&&&& A. to talk&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. talk&&&& C. talking&&&&&&&&&&&& D. talkedC 考点分析:&Sb be nice to do…很高兴将要做某事&Sb be nice doing …很高兴做了某事&Thank sb for sth.因为某事而感谢某人
388 . –How do you like this book?&&&&&&&& --___.&&&& A. very much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. very well&&&& C. very better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. very fineA 考点分析:此题考副词和理解,较难&你是多么的喜欢这本书呢?---非常喜欢: I like it very much.&&而其他选项都无此的含义.389 . I eat __ vegetables and __ meat than I __ last year.&&&& A. did&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. do&&&& C. do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. didD 考点分析:我今年比去年吃较少的蔬菜和肉&F a few– fewer– fewest 少--较少--最少(可数)&L a little—less—least少--较少--最少(不可数)&本句简化: I eat less food than I ate last year. 比较对象是去年发生的事情,所以用过去时.题干中又用did 代替了ate.
390 . –I tried to make Kate__ her mind, but I found it was hard.&&&&&&&& -- Well, I saw you __ that when I went past.&&&& A. do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. doing&&&& C. do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. doingD 考点分析:&Make sb do…(make后的动词不带to)&See sb do…看见某人做某事(不强调同时发生)&See sb doing 看见某人正在做某事(强调同时发生)&Go past = pass 经过(pass—v; past—prep 经过)&翻译此句,特别是注意同时的理解391 . Three __ are waiting for you.&&&& A. person&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. people&&&& C. Human being&&&&& D. personsD 考点分析:
392 . –What___ the population of the town?&&&&&&&& --Over 20,000. And a third of the population __ workers of the factory.&&&& A. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. areA 考点分析:小镇上有多少人?超过两万.并且有三分之一的人数是那个工厂的工人.Population (n)做人口讲是单数;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 做人数讲总是和分数连用,是复数393 . –does the child need any help?&&&&&&&& --No. he is old enough to __ himself.&&&& A. put on&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wear&&&&& C. dress&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. take careC 考点分析:&Dress oneself自己穿衣服&Put on 穿的动作
394 . ---sorry, I am late.&&&&&&&& ---it doesn’t matte. The meeting__ for just several minutes.&&&& A. has begun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has started&&&& C. has been on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had been onC 考点分析:&Has been on …持续了…(完成时不能和瞬间动词连用)395 . –The robber didn’t tell the truth, did he?&&&&&&&& --___. The police will have much trouble __ the necklace.&&&& A. no, he didn’t; to find&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. yes, finding&&&& C. no, he didn’t; finding&&&&&&&&&&&& D. yes, to findC 考点分析:&根据实际情况来回答,实际情况是…---不是—no&Truth (n)真相 true (a)真的&Sb have trouble (in) doing…某人做…有麻烦&He has much trouble finding a job.他在找工作时遇到了麻烦.
396. It is so foggy today. You should ride your bike__.&&&& A. as careful as possible&&&&& B. as carefully as possible&&&& C. as careless as possible&&&& D. as carefully as you canB/D 考点分析:&as …as possible尽可能…的&as … as sb can.尽可能…的&You should do a

我要回帖

更多关于 over there 的文章

随机推荐