喜欢一个女孩子的诗句男生,但他有个条件,必须让他挠我1个小时,我该怎么办π_π(特别怕痒)

和一个网友聊天,被诱惑,他让我照了下体的照片。然后说必须到他那儿发生性关系 - 110网免费法律咨询
您的位置:
&& 查看咨询        今日活跃律师: &&&&&&&&&&
该问题已关闭
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
和一个网友聊天,被诱惑,他让我照了下体的照片。然后说必须到他那儿发生性关系
天津&08-20 20:08&&悬赏 0&&发布者:ask201…… & 回答:(3)
和一个网友聊天,被诱惑,他让我照了下体的照片。然后说必须到他那儿发生性关系,不然话就把照片发到网上去。
您也有法律问题? 您可以 发布咨询,我们的律师随时在线为您服务
[天津-南开区]
回复时间:
报警处理,涉嫌强奸罪。
[天津-河北区]
回复时间:
建议你保留证据,对他威胁你的语言保留作为证据
[天津-南开区]
回复时间:
问题答案可能在这里 →
无锡推荐律师
最佳律师解答
(徐荣康)()&
(朱君秀)()&
(陈铠楷)()&
(郎海华)()&
(李保忠)()&
最新回复律师
人气:289492
北京 朝阳区
人气:409068
人气:115987
人气:224798
人气:19529
人气:123684版权所有:北京格致璞科技有限公司
手机号登录|用户名登录
中国香港(+852)
中国澳门(+853)
中国台湾(+886)
加拿大(+1)
马来西亚(+60)
新加坡(+65)
俄罗斯(+7)
一个月内自动登录
1 填写手机号 > 2 填写基本资料
中国香港(+852)
中国澳门(+853)
中国台湾(+886)
加拿大(+1)
马来西亚(+60)
新加坡(+65)
俄罗斯(+7)
获取验证码收不到短信?已收到3个关心
其他人正在看
管理员已在审核
问题已提交审核
关注“3x社区”接收问题审核提醒
长按下方图片识别二维码即可关注
金额(元)
宝宝您得先登录哦!英语翻译1.阅历把他造就成一个男子汉(make)2.我现在必须得上学去,时候不早了(have to)3.这个国家经历了太
问题描述:
英语翻译1.阅历把他造就成一个男子汉(make)2.我现在必须得上学去,时候不早了(have to)3.这个国家经历了太多的战争.(go through)4.为了找个好座位,玛丽早早就到场了.(in order to)
问题解答:
1.Experience made him to be a man2.It's late, so I have to go to school now.3.This country has gone through so many wars.4.Marry went there so early in order to take a good seat.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
the experience make him to be a real man i have got to go to school, the time is not enough the country go through too much battlesthe parents and schools are c
If you were reincarnated, I hope God will bring me into a good man, and you still you, and not just you, or my dear love, my "buddy"!My angel!
你想汉译英还是英译汉/?“谢谢你给我这么漂亮的照片,海很蓝,树木也很绿,真想去亲眼看看.thank u for ur pretty photos.blue sea,green trees...i really wanna go to see it我想,两个人来自不同的国家能够互相认识已经是十分不容易的事了,我很珍i t
My dear:today is your birthday of 18,and from now on,you are an adult,do not be naughty,do not cry.How do I want to touch your soft hair and look at your big ey
Today is a winding road今天是一条蜿蜒的道路Thats taking me to places that I didnt want to go whoa那动人者我到我没有想要去的地方,哇Today in the blink of an eye今天一眨眼间Im holding on to somet
Thank you for sending a red envelope,I am sorry,and thus walked out,although I am resigned,but after marriage,or will you look at the photos sent.You want every
The weather in the urban area:It is cloudy today to turn partly cloudy,5-6 grades of north wind subside to 4-5 grades,the highest temperature is 1 ℃,the minimum
Please help from our secondary schools in Changchun City of Jilin Province two years to three of Wang Hong Hongqiao head doctor of the hospital the doctor has a
I bought an icecream to eat ,but because of my carelessness,it fell into my coat.It made me unhappy for the whole day.
Por la presente,se certifica por nuestro hotel que Xu Hao ha asumido el cargo de capataz 3 a&os,cuenta con abundantes experiencias ,mucha competenca y bu
Due to the environment of diffence in someplace led to the aboundant circumstance of civilization, THe different areas ,which are presenting unique constuction
不要随地仍烟头:Don't informal sill a cigarette butt节约用水:save water不要践踏草地:Don't to stamp on grass节约用电:save electriciy不要乱仍垃圾:Don't informal rubbish多种树:more than to plant
The experiencI have got to school,it'The country has gone though too many wars.
放假这么久,都没见过你们, 有些想你们!所以这次送大礼,给些有趣的生活照你们看看
In the rapid development of science and technology,information is the sky became the most dazzling protagonist.As an important part of the Internet website.Grea
A wide range of experience not only enriched the life and broaden their horizon and,more importantly,the exercise will shape my honest and trustworthy,prudent a
都是机器翻译的,鄙视之
God will never eliminate your pain,yet he may enable you with the strength to handle the pain,or in other words,the pains (you are experiencing) is a blessing i
I have two dictionaries,one is thick,the other is thin.She wears her new dress,the red one.How about those ones over there?Whose home are we going to have a par
也许感兴趣的知识

我要回帖

更多关于 喜欢一个女孩的句子 的文章

随机推荐