fightawareit,Whoit读音

英语翻译I fight cynicism.It`s too easy.It`s really boring.It`s m
问题描述:
英语翻译I fight cynicism.It`s too easy.It`s really boring.It`s much harder to be positive and see the wonder of everything.Cynicism is a bunch of people who aren`t as talented as other people,knocking them because they make hem feel even more untalented
问题解答:
对于冷嘲热讽主义者我很抗拒.因为那很容易,而且很无聊.那种做法会使我们很难保持积极的态度,保持对一切事物的好奇心.所谓的冷潮热讽主义者就是一群智商比不上那些天才的人,不断的贬低他们因为那些天才只会让他们看起来更加的愚蠢.(出于妒忌心)这是我个人的翻译,楼主可以仔细看看,这篇文章不难的.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
战斗,继续战斗,不停地战斗.因为只有这样,邪恶才会被困在角落,尽管它永远不会被完全消灭.
不一定对,只知道这一句胜人者有力,自胜者强解释:意谓能战胜别人的只是有力而已,能战胜自己的才是真正的强
我觉得意思同 Green revolution一样,其汉语意思是“绿色革命”,指以推广高产小麦为开端的农业革命.翻译过来就是:通过农业上的合作来缓和中日关系.
球迷之间发生了斗殴事件,情况迅速失控了
HIT WITH SUPER ATTACK BRAVE PUNISHER具有超强的攻击击中勇敢者希望我的答案对你有所帮助!
我知道我不是一个容易相处的人去爱,但它会很酷,如果我能找到某人增加的挑战
It seems that nothing is ever easy in the Middle East,and the road to peace for Israel and Palestine is no different.译:看来在中东地区和平绝非一件易事,以色列和巴勒斯坦两国通向和平的道路没有什么任何不同
hi 楼主.歌词有些问题,于是我边听边做了些修改.然后,我自己翻译了一下,有瑕疵的地方请见谅,by eelipseIn the End It's Easy -- Belarus结局来的很简单by eelipseDigging holes in the snow 冒着雪挖坑Playing birds in the tre
2008年快乐年轻自由的梦想. 所有的事. 再见2008当你相信我们属于在一起. 现在恋爱中! 亲爱的你.
接受邀请是很容易的.你会感谢那个邀请你的人,或者表达你接到邀请时的喜悦,然后你会得到详细的时间和地点.如果必须拒绝邀请,很多人会期望找个理由.下面一连串做法也许合适:先表达歉意,说出拒绝的理由,然后感谢他的邀请,可能的话第二次致歉.有一些话听起来像是邀请,但事实上不是.人们可能会说这样的话:“我们将来一定会在某一时间再
生活有时很艰辛Sometimes we see things are not easy to do.Sometimes we are alone.有时我们知道事情做起来并不容易.我们有时会孤单Sometimes people just can not understang us有时人们往往不会理解我们..Sometim
香港九龙长沙湾大南西街609号永义广场7号公寓下C室
And you don‘t like biology?你不喜欢生物?——No.It's so boring.是的,生物很枯燥不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢! 再问: 。。。。不是回答no么,咋成是了。 再答: 因为是否定形式的问句: And you don't like biology ? 所以 No 表示赞同,翻译
I want to get a physical relaxed work你的翻译没有把体力体现出来,只是说一份容易的工作
但是在某些方面要达到高质量生活并不如在英国那么简单,因为你所支付的是没有税的,花的更多的是自己的工资.感觉翻译的不太到位,你感觉对就采纳把less than 少于 不如 没有
基于前期的讨论,我们将很容易明白贸易支付税收减少的原因.尤其是公司收入所得税如BPT减少将导致公司本省入不敷出.提议者的声称禁不起推敲.公司收入税收包括相对小部分的由贸易支付产生的税收.而税收,相反地只占到了整个贸易成本的一小部分.成本包括劳动力、能源和运输,这些对于贸易底线都有重要的影响.而国家对于减少成本所做的努力
Well, boring again.老外口头禅一般很简单,不加主谓.不过考试可别这么干哈
我们生活在一个方便进入世界其他地区的时代.低廉的航班意味着数百万人能够访问其父辈们只能梦想的地方.网络使我们能与最远的地方交流,而传统的邮政服务现在被嘲笑为“蜗牛邮件”.当学生们丢下行囊,他们可以从喜马拉雅地区的网吧或者从沙漠绿洲给父母发邮件.至于手机——在白天或夜晚的任何时间点击文字短信的方式,逐渐为我们所有人所熟悉
it is harmful that spoiled children with caring for child too much.
也许感兴趣的知识 上传我的文档
 上传文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
unit3it的用法
下载积分:3000
内容提示:unit3it的用法
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 16:08:23|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 3000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
unit3it的用法
关注微信公众号A. fight B. accept C. strike D. hit 答案 21-25 DBBAC 26-30 DACBD 31-35 ACCDA 36-40——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
A. fight B. accept C. strike D. hit 答案 21-25 DBBAC 26-30 DACBD 31-35 ACCDA 36-40 BCDBA Passage 15 (四川省南充高中2010届高三第三次月考) Sometimes, you feel as if you’re on top of the world and all the questions on your math test might seem 21 . But at times you feel horrible, and you 22 things and you cannot focus on your schoolwork.. For more than 20 years, scientists have 23 that high self-respect is the key to success. Kids who feel good about themselves, said scientists, do 24 school and have fewer emotional and behavioural problems than kids who have a low 25 of themselves. Now, new research shows that focusing just on building self-respect may not be 26 . In some cases, having high self-respect can 27 bad results if it makes you 28 likeable or more upset when you fail at something. “ 29 about self-respect, says Jennifer Crocker, a psychologist at the University of Michigan, US. “It’s not the 30 thing. Crocker’s advice may sound a bit strange 31 it is good to feel good about yourself. 32 show that people with high self-respect are less likely to be depressed, anxious, shy, or lonely than those with low self-respect. But, after 33 about 18,000 studies on self-respect, Roy Baumeister, a psychologist at Florida State University, has found that building up your self-respect will not 34 make you a better person. He 35 that violent and wicked people often have the highest self-respect of all. He also said, “ 36 no evidence that kids with high self-respect do better in school. Researchers say it is best to listen to and support other people. 37 to create or build something. Find positive ways to contribute to society. 38 you fail at something, try to learn from the 39 . “The best therapyis to recognize your 40 , Vohs says. “It’s OK to say, `I’m not so good at that,’ and then move on. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Lincoln promised to _____ slavery _____ the end.   A. to   B. of   C. of   D. to &
  Two students started quarreling at school.One student shouted dirty words at the other, and a fight began.
  What can be done to stop fights like this at school? In some schools, the disputants(争执者) sit down with peer mediators(调停者).Peer mediators are students with special training in this kind of problem.
  Peer mediators help the disputants to talk in a friendly way.Here are some of the ways they use:
  1.Put what you think clearly but don't say anything to hurt the other.Begin with “I feel...”instead of“You always…”
  2.Listen carefully to what the other person is saying.Don't stop the other person's words.
  3.Keep looking at the other person's eyes when he or she talks.
  4.Try to see the other person's side of the problem.
  5.Never put anyone down.Saying things like“You are foolish”makes the talk difficult.
  6.Try to find a result that makes both people happy.
  Peer mediators never decide the result or the winner.They don't decide who is right and who is wrong.Instead, they help the two students to find their own “winwin” result.A “win-win” result can make everyone feel good.
  Peer mediators' work is often successful just because it gets people to talk to each other.And getting people to talk to each other is the first step in finding a“win-win” result.
What can be done when there is a fight at school?
The peer mediators and the disputants talk together.
The peer mediators decide the winner.
The students themselves decide who is the winner.
The two students sit down and listen to the peer mediators.
Peer mediators' work is ________.
to give lessons to disputants
to help find a way to make both sides happy
to find out who starts a quarrel
to give students some special training
What should you do when the other person is speaking?
Try to tell him or her what you think.
Think who is right and who is wrong.
Listen carefully and look at his or her eyes all the time.
Ask the peer mediators as many questions as possible.
The underlined expression “put…down” means ________.
Two students started quarreling at school. One student shouted dirty words at the other, and a fight began.. what can be done to stop fights like this at school? In some school, the disputants sit down with peer mediators(同龄调解者). Peer mediators are students with special training in this kind of problems.   Peer mediators help the disputants to talk in a friendly way. Here are some of the ways they use: 1.&&& Put what you think clearly but don’t say anything to hurt the other. Begin with “I feel…” instead of “You always…” 2.&&& Listen carefully to what the other person is saying. Don’t stop the other person’s words. 3.&&& Keep looking at the other person’s eyes when he or she talks. 4.&&& Try to see the other person’s side of the problem. 5.&&& Never put anyone down. Saying things like “You are foolish” makes the talk difficult. 6.&&& Try to find a result that makes both people happy.
Peer mediators never decide the result or the winner. They don’t decide who is right and who is wrong. Instead, they help the two students to find their own “win-win” result. 1. The underlined word “Disputants refers to the students ________.   A. who make peace       B. who give in   C. who are lazy         D. who quarrel 2. When there is a fight at school ________.   A. the peer mediators decide who the winner is   B. the peer mediators and the disputants talk together   C. the students who quarrel decide who the winner is   D. the two students sit down and listen to the peer mediators 3. Peer mediators’ work is ________.   A. to give lessons to disputants   B. to find out who starts a quarrel   C. to give students some special training             
  D. to help find a way to make both sides happy 4. During the talk, if you say “You are lazy” or “I feel angry”, ________.
A. it’s easy for you to decide who is right   B. it’s hard for you to get a “win-win” result   C. the other person will understand you better   D. the other person will know he or she is wrong 5. Which of the following ways is not used by Peer mediators in finding a “win-win” result? A. Listen carefully to what the other person is saying. B. Try to see the other person’s side of the problem. C. Never say things like “You are foolish” makes the talk difficult. D. Never keep looking at the other person’s eyes when he or she talks. &
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
  It is well that young men should begin at the beginning and occupy the least important positions.  1   of the leading businessmen of Pittsburgh had a serious responsibility placed upon them at the very   2   of their career.They were   3   to the broom(扫帚), spending the first hours of their business lives   4   the office.
  And here is the basic   5   of success, the great secret:  6   your energy, thought, and capital(资本)wholly on the business in which you are   7  .Having begun in one line, determine to fight it out on that   8  , to lead in it, adopt every   9  , have the best machinery, and know the most about it.
  The companies which fail are those which have   10   their capital, which means that they have scattered their brains   11  .They have investments in this, or that, or   12  , here, there, and everywhere.“Don't put all your eggs in one basket” is all   13   , I tell you.“Put all your eggs in one basket, and then   14   that basket”.Look round you and take   15  ; men who do that do not often fail.It is easy to watch and carry the one basket.It is trying to carry too many baskets   16   breaks most eggs in this country.He who   17   three baskets must put one on his   18  , which is likely to fall down.One   19   of the American businessman is lack of concentration.
  Remember:put all your eggs in one basket, and watch that basket.  20   Emerson says, "no one can cheat you out of final success but yourselves."
introduced
sweeping out
taking out
bringing out
picking out
inspiration
concentrate
improvement
the others
concentration
.第二节 完型填空请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并My mother had been a true inspiration to me and changed the way I look at life. Since my birth she has made it evident that I would become ___36___, that I would be one of the great ones. She has taught me that I can do anything if I put my __37____to it.As a young boy, I struggled to achieve tasks that came ___38___to most. I had problems writing, reading and especially speaking. I did not talk the way ___39__kids did and did not respond to questions or stay alert to my surroundings. My reading was poor ____40____ with teachers helping me, and my speech was hard to ___41___. My writing was not at the __42____ it should have been. Even simple things like knowing my left from my right or being able to snap my fingers were __43__.My mother __44___ all my challenges and, as a professor with a Ph.D., decided to ___45___ the situation early in my development. She did not want me to ___46___. After a while, __47___ did indeed conquer all the problems that had troubled me. She spent hours every day __48____me everything I needed to know, determined to help me learn. __49___ her I would not be anywhere close to the level I am now.In addition, she gave ___50___for my life. She told me what to do and what not to do. Her expectations have always been high __51____she knows that I can do it. For that, I thank her. She would not allow her son to be incapable. She never ___52___on me, and to this day she tells me education is a must. I will be a ___53___person if I continue to follow her lead. She encourages me to work for my ___54____and attend college.She used her gifts as a ___55___ to help a child –her child—and now I have the opportunity to become something.36.A. everything&&& B. something&&&& C. anything&&&&& D. nothing37.A. mind&&&&&&& B. brain&&&&&&&&& C. feelings&&&&& D. work38.A. smoothly&&&& B. strongly&&&&&& C. frequently&&&& D. easily39.A. average&&&&& B. ordinary&&&&&& C. normal&&&&&& D. common40.A. just&&&&&&&&& B. even&&&&&&&& C. ever&&&&&&&&& D. only41.A. hear&&&&&&&& B. write&&&&&&&& C. read&&&&&&&&& D. understand42.A. level&&&&&&&& B. length&&&&&&& C. speed&&&&&&& D. degree43.A. problems&&&&& B. excuses&&&&& C. worries&&&&&& D. duties44.A. suffered&&&&&& B. observed&&&& C. removed&&&&& D. experienced45.A. study&&&&&&&& B. find&&&&&&&& C. change&&&&&&& D. keep46.A. fight&&&&&&&& B. strike&&&&&&& C. struggle&&&&&& D. challenge47.A. it&&&&&&&&&&& B. I&&&&&&&&&&& C. they&&&&&&&&& D. we48.A. teaching&&&&& B. giving&&&&&&& C. supporting&&&& D. reminding49.A. Without&&&&& B. Except&&&&&&& C. Besides&&&&&& D. Beyond50.A. information&& B. advice&&&&&&& C. promise&&&&&& D. expectation51.A. before&&&&&&& B. though&&&&&&& C. because&&&&&& D. unless52.A. set up&&&&&&& B. pushed up&&&&& C. gave up&&&&&& D. looked up 53.A. rich&&&&&&&&& B. famous&&&&&&& C. successful&&&& D. powerful54.A. training&&&&&& B. grades&&&&&&& C. experiments&& D. abilities 55.A. woman&&&&&& B. doctor&&&&&&&& C. sister&&&&&&&& D. teacher
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号IN TODAY'S CATHOLIC
Ecclesiastical Approbation
In Today's Catholic World carries the approbation in
writing of
the (True) Petrine Hierarchy in exile i.e., connected with . It faithfully adheres to the rules for Catholic Journals mandated by Leo XIII in the Apostolic Constitution Officiorum ac Munerum,
Jan 25, 1897 - so heavily re-stressed by Pius X in Pascendi Dominici Gregis, Sept 8, 1907.
Historic Release of Information for the Catholic World On True Papacy & Fatima
(L/R) Our Lady of Fatima: who requested the consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate H The Barque of Peter: which every person must be aboard to obtain H St. John Bosco: favored by Heaven with the prophetic Dream of The Two Pillars
Our Lord to Sr. Lucy of Fatima, August 3, 1931 A.D. (Rianjo, Spain): "They (the Pontiffs) did not wish to heed my request. Like the King of France, they will repent and do it (the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart in union with all the bishops of the world), but it will be late. Russia will have already
throughout the world, provoking wars, and persecutions of the C the Holy Father will have much to suffer."
"Somehow or other, the Pope was hit seriously and fell down () ...
Another Pope was installed in his place. ... The adversaries began to lose courage." (Excerpt from St. John Bosco's famous Two Pillars Papal Prophecy)
"If God is with us, who can prevail against us? (Si Deus Pro Nobis, Quis Contra Nos?)
God is with us in this fight, which is our fight, the fight of the Papacy against ."
(Monseigneur Jouin, December 8, 1930)
TCW EXCLUSIVE:
HIERARCHY IN EXILE RELEASES HISTORIC DATE & DETAILS OF PONTIFICAL CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY
(ALSO: ST. JOHN BOSCO'S FAMOUS PROPHETIC DREAM THE TWO PILLARS PROPERLY INTERPRETED)
Dec 25, 2012 A.D.
In Today's Catholic World (TCW)
We wish all true Catholics a holy Christmas! TCW has received repeated requests, for some time now, from good heaven seeking souls from all over the world to publish more . The staff recently received phone calls from readers in France, Malaysia, Canada, and Africa. We were most joyful when we were contacted by a validly ordained priest in Japan, offering his services to the true faithful. The common theme in these and multiple other correspondences is a desire to hear more information about the Successor of Pope Gregory XVII, "."
After much consultation with the
of the Church in exile (who so much wants to get its message out), the decision was made by our leaders to release historical details surrounding the precise fulfillment of Our Lady of Fatima's request to consecrate Russia to Her
(to hasten Her Triumph over the enemies of our Faith i.e., to bring True ).
TCW will relay this important information about the papal consecration (done in union with all the bishops of the world) within the framework of a proper interpretation of St. John Bosco's famous Two Pillars prophecy - of which significant aspects have been shrouded in mystery for 150 years ... until now! Again, this entire post has the approbation of the Hierarchy of the (*TRUE) Roman Catholic Church.
*Not the Black Counterfeit church of Darkness headed by the current
The Historic Detail of the Papal Consecration of the Immaculate Heart of Mary to Russia
(The Two Pillars Papal Prophecy of St. John Bosco)
Photo of Sr. Lucy of Fatima
1927--Our Lady of Fatima to Sr. Lucy: "The moment has come in which God asks the Holy Father to make, in union with all the bishops of the world, the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, promising to save it by this means."
Sr. Lucy reflects and laments on why the request by Our Lady for the consecration of Russia to her Immaculate Heart was being ignored: "He (God) if He wanted, could see to it that the cause (measures before Rome) but to punish the world, He will let it go slowly. His justice, provoked by our sins, demands it. And He is displeased, not only by the great sins, but also by our laxity and negligence in attending to His petitions ... Yes the crimes are many, but above all there is the negligence of those souls who should be ardent in His service, that is much greater... ."
When, in the Apostolic Letter, Sacro vergente Anno of July 7, 1952, Pope Pius XII consecrated "the Russian peoples" to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, many believed that all was fulfilled. However, Sister Lucy writes:
"I remained grief stricken that it still was not done in the way that Our Lady requested. Patience! ... ."
What follows below is The Two Pillars prophecy text
in blue font.
The true Church approbated commentary (with exclusive historical data) from TCW
is in red font.
St. John Bosco's PropheticDream Of The Two Pillars
"Those who defend the huge ship are good people who love the Holy S the others are her enemies who, with all sorts of arms, make attempts to annihilate her."
(Fr. Michael Rua, close friend of St. John Bosco)
"It is necessary for salvation that all the faithful of Christ be subject to the Roman Pontiff."
(V Lateran Council)
IT WAS MAY 30, 1862, penultimate day of the Month of Our Lady. After night prayers, before hundreds of boys went to bed, Don Bosco started like this:
"I want to recount to you a dream. It is true that he who dreams does not reason. In spite of that, I, who would recount to you even my sins if I were not afraid of making all of you run away and making the house collapse, will narrate it to you for your spiritual benefit. I had this dream a few days ago.
"Just imagine you were with me on a sea beach, or rather, on an isolated cliff and you did not see any other landscape except that under your feet. On that vast surface of water there was an innumerable multitude of ships arrayed for battle. Their prows were equipped with a beak of sharp iron in the form of a knife or arrow which hurt and pierced through where it clove. These ships were armed with cannons, equipped with guns and arms of every kind, incendiary materials and even books. They advanced against another ship much bigger and taller than all of them, trying to ram it with their beaks, to set fire to it, or at least to cause any possible damage to it.
"Behind that majestic flag-ship, equipped on all sides, there was a convoy of many small ships and sailing vessels which took signals of command from her and carried out operations of self-defense from the enemy fleets. The wind was against them and the agitated sea seemed to favor the enemy.
Pillar: Mary Help of Christians
Santuario di Maria Ausiliatrice
(Turin, Italy)
"In the midst of the immense expanse of the sea there sprung up from the waves two very high pillars, one a little distant from the other. On top of one there was the statue of the Immaculate Virgin, at whose feet hung a large placard with this writing on it: Auxilium Christianorum (Help of Christians) over the other which was much bigger and higher, there was a Host proportionate in size to the pillar, and below it there was a placard with these words: Salus Credentium (Salvation of Believers).
"The Supreme Commander on the big ship, who was the Roman Pontiff, saw the fury of the enemies and the crucial situation in which his faithful were involved. He decided to convene around him the pilots (the Bishops) of the minor ships for consultation and measures to be taken. All the pilots went up and assembled around the Pope.
"They held council (The Vatican Council ), but since the wind became more furious (outbreak of the Franco-Prussian War), they were sent back to control their own ships.
"... the tempest became frightful again."
"The situation having improved a little bit, the Pope assembled the pilots around him for the second time, while the flag ship continues its course. But the tempest became [1.] frightful again.
<font color=#.] With the outbreak of the
Franco-Prussian
War, Napoleon III withdrew his French garrison from Rome. With this garrison gone, the
masonic Italian National Army (led by Garibaldi & Victor Emmanuel II, and fully [1a.]
supported by the Synagogue of Satan [the Jews]) was able to take the Papal State of Rome on September 20th, 1870, resulting
IX becoming a [1b.] "Prisoner of the Vatican" for the next eight years, until his
[1a.] Source - the Church Approved: "La Civilta Cattolica: ": The Causes, The Effects, The Remedies", 1890 A.D.
[1b.] "Both Leo XIII and Pius X remained as 'prisoners of the Vatican.' So too did the next pontiff, Benedict XV, who was elected in 1914. Soon, though, a terrifying political future seemed to be unfolding. Following the 1917 communist revolution in Russia, Europe seemed in danger of a communist takeover and in Italy, socialist activists were conducting street battles of the most violent intensity ... ." (B. R. Lewis, "Prisoner of the Vatican: 60 Years of Isolation", Apr 6, 2011)
"The Pope remained at the helm and exerted all his efforts to steer the ship to the middle of the pillars from the top of which were hung all around many anchors and huge hooks attached to chains.
"They are planning the destruction of holy Church publicly and openly. ... There is no denying that in this foolish and criminal plan it is easy to understand the implacable hatred and passion for revenge which animate Satan toward Jesus Christ." -Pope Leo XIII,
Humanum Genus (Encyclical Letter On Freemasonry, April 20, 1884)
"All [2.] the enemy
(Judeo-Masonry)
ships made a rush to attack her and went all out to capture and sink her. Some with writings, books, and incendiary materials with which they were fully armed were others with their cannons, guns and beaks. The fighting became more and more fierce. With the prows, the enemy made violent thrusts, but their efforts and assaults proved ineffective. Their repeated attempts proved unavailing. All their exertions and munitions ended in sheer waste. The big flag ship (Holy See) proceeded safe and undeterred in her course. It happened that now and then she received
[3.] formidable hits (from infiltrators like Cardinal Rampolla) which made large and deep cracks in her sides. But no sooner had she inhaled a puff of air (meaning Holy Ghost/Supernatural Grace) coming from the two pillars than the damages and the gaps were closed and the rifts plugged. In the meanwhile,
the cannons of the attackers burst, the guns snapped, so also were other arms, and the books were
[4.] destroyed
(Pius X Condemnation of Modernism). Many ships were attacking from close quarters with small arms: with the [5.] hands, with blasphemies and curses.
<font color=#.] "the enemy" (Judeo-Masonry) ... Leo XIII unmasks their infernal plot to destroy the Papacy:
"But against the Apostolic See and the Roman Pontiff
the contention of these enemies has been for a long time
directed. The Pontiff was first, for specious reasons,
thrust out from the bulwark of his liberty and of his
right, soon he was unjustly driven
into a condition which was unbearable because of the
difficulties and now the time has
come when the partisans of the sects openly declare,
what in secret among themselves they have for a long
time plotted, that the sacred power of the Pontiffs must
be abolished, and that the Pontificate itself, founded by
divine right, must be utterly destroyed." (Humanum Genus, Encyclical Letter On Freemasonry, April 20, 1884)
<font color=#.] "formidable hits" ... It is said truth is the only charity allowed in History. The heroic Msgr. Jouin exposed Rampolla as a freemason at the conclave following the death of Leo XIII. Rampolla was not only a member of the
Brotherhood, he was also Grand Master of a particularly occult sect known as the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis), into which he had been initiated in Switzerland a few
years earlier.
<font color=#.] St. Pius X's war against the Modernists certainly exposed and destroyed many works of evil from the stealthy
"Maranno enemy". Deo Gratias! Yet, many of the modernist moles went back underground to bide their time, hoping to re-release their pestilent poison at a more opportune time.
<font color=#.] "with the hands ..." St. John Bosco says the enemies were attacking from "close quarters ... with the hands". This shows it was NOT the typical fighting from the enemies outside the Church (or their Modernist moles from within), firing on the Papal Flagship with false teachings, yet is a clear allusion to a different type of assault. This is an attack from "close quarters... with the hands" ... a clear reference to what historically occurred at the October 26, 1958 Conclave.
"I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing (Rome) ... he will die a cruel death." ... "I see the Russians at Genoa."
Giuseppe Sarto's (Pius X) Prophetic Visions of Giuseppe Siri (Gregory XVII)
In 1909, during an audience for the general chapter of the Franciscan Order, Pope Pius X suddenly fell into a trance. The audience waited in reverent silence. When he awoke, the Pope cried out:
"What I see is terrifying! Will it be myself? Will it be my successor? What is certain is that the Pope will quit Rome, and in leaving the Vatican he will have to walk over the dead bodies of his priests.
Just prior to his death (August 20, 1914), Pope Pius X had another vision:
"I have seen one of my successors, of the same name (Giuseppe), who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge
but after a brief respite he will die a cruel death."
The same Pope also foretold war for the year 1914, and during his death agony (in
1914), he said: "I see the [1.] Russians at Genoa."
<font color=#.] "... Russians at Genoa." Reference to the Commie/masonic captors of Pope Gregory XVII - who guarded the hostage pope's every move in Genoa (Italy) - where His Holiness was exiled.
"Somehow or other, the Pope was [6.] hit seriously and fell down.
(October 26th, 1958)
Once those around him went to his [7.] rescue and lifted him
(Fr. Khoat and his Team)
The Pope was hit the second time. He fell down again and [8.]
expired (death of Gregory XVII by poison). A shout of victory and jubilation arose from the enemies. There was rejoicing in their ships. But immediately after the death of the Pontiff,
another pope was installed in his place. The assembled pilots
had elected him so quickly that the notice of the death of the Pope (Gregory XVII)
arrived with the notice of the election of his successor. The adversaries began to lose courage.
<font color=#.] " ... Pope was hit seriously and fell down." This crucial part of the prophecy is the key to understanding it as a whole. The chronology in this papal prophecy [from Pius IX calling the Vatican Council (1869-70) and heroes like St. Pius X, destroying the perfidious books of the enemies (1907)] now brings the battlefront, in this all-out war, to October 26, 1958. This is when the enemies of the cross through violence/grave threats, criminally dethroned Christ's lawfully elected Vicar - His Holiness Pope Gregory XVII (formally Cardinal Siri of Genoa). "The Pope (Gregory XVII) was hit seriously (by the masonic mutineers within the conclave) and fell down." His Holiness was not able to publicly (visibly) act in His Divine right and role as the Holy Father. Judeo-Masonry's age-old goal of
overturning Throne and Altar was accomplished ... commencing the Apostasy. It is de fide that the papacy shall never be overcome. Gregory XVII's 31-year pontificacy is what the Church defines as sede impediti. That is, he was impeded by outside forces from publicly acting in His Office, which was still rightfully His de jure (by law).
[7.] "rescued and lifted him" ... This imperative papal prophecy now races ahead three decades to June 14, 1988. The suffering Holy Father foretold at Fatima (blocked by the powers of darkness from [visibly] leading His flock), is, through the heroic effort of Fr. Khoat and his team, "rescued". That is Fr. Khoat's team was able to reach ("rescued") him behind enemy lines and then they "lifted him". This means they rescued the true successor of St. Peter (Gregory XVII) - and "lifted him" with His due, to His throne. The exiled Holy See operated "underground" from June 14th, 1988 until May 2nd 1989 amidst its worst persecution ever. Where Peter is there is the Church.
[8.] "expired"
... "The Pope was hit the second time. He fell down again and expired". Pope Gregory XVII's satanic captors somehow discovered that he was actively running the Church, with his newly-created Cardinals and Bishops (who under his direction were in the process of organizing an emergency helicopter evacuation of their beloved elder Commander). The Vatican II sect masonic usurpers then killed him. (It has been stated, by using high dosages of digitalis, which causes a terrible & cruel death. -ED)
. The cardinals, having to overcome many obstacles and dangers, convened in Rome to elect His successor in the Spring of 1991.
In Today's Catholic World, although entrusted for some time with this information (directly received [in writing] from the Hierarchy), is now through their guidance, publishing the chronological details of this imperative History:
1. May 2, 1991 In Rome, two years to-the-date of Gregory XVII's death, his Cardinals celebrated a Requiem M and proceeded to hold a Conclave
2. May 3, 1991 A new Pontiff was elected and chose the name Gregorius XVIII (The 262nd Successor of St. Peter)
3. May 13, 1991 Gregorius XVIII consecrated Russia, by name, to the Immaculate Heart, in union
with all of the Bishops of the world
4. May 14, 1991 Gregorius XVIII held Conference with his Cardinals and left Rome in exile, per God's Will
TCW (Summary): His Holiness Gregorius XVIII (Gregory XVIII) was elected pope in Rome in a secret conclave. The Holy Father's first act as pontiff was to consecrate Russia by name to the Immaculate Heart, in union with all the Bishops of the world (i.e. Catholic Bishops: those with canonical mission [*jurisdiction] from him), in as public a ceremony as prudence permitted. Following this momentous event, he gave council to his Cardinals and left Rome
, in obedience to the Divine Will.
*"Church Authority. Those who are received into
the ecclesiastical hierarchy are not chosen by the
people, or by secular authority, but are placed in the
degrees of power of orders by sacred ordination. In
the supreme pontificate the person lawfully elected,
and freely accepting the election, receives the power
of jurisdiction by divine right. All others receive
jurisdiction by canonical mission (c. 109)." (Text: "A Dictionary Of
Canon Law", Second, Revised Edition, 1919 Imprimatur)
"By dislodging and overcoming every obstacle, the new pope managed to steer the ship up to the two pillars and on arriving between them, he tied it with a chain which hung from the prow to an anchor of the pillar on top of which there was the Host (Tridentine Mass); then with another chain he tied it (the Church)
from the side opposite to another anchor attached to the pillar on which was placed the Immaculate Virgin.
(Pontifical Act of Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart, on May 13th, 1991 by Pope Gregory XVIII, in union with all the bishops of the world.)
"Now followed a great upheaval. All the ships which up to that moment had fought against the flag ship on which the Pope sat, took to flight, and dispersed, knocked and clashed
[9.] with one another.
Some went down and tried to sink the others. (pseudo-traditionalists & sedevacantists) Some small ships which had fought bravely together with the Pope came along with the former to tie themselves to those pillars.
<font color=#.] The often brothers in arms - [9a.] deniers of Cum Ex Apostolatus Officio V2 sect "traditionalists" & the "Shh, don't say papal mandate ..." cowardly
<font color=#a.] History shows this included the Chief controller of the opposition), "".
Pillar: Holy Mass with Jurisdiction from Rome"Then they (the flock) moved very slowly in the direction of the two pillars."
"Many other ships which had retreated for fear of battle remained at a great distance, watching prudently, until the wreckage of all the
shattered (enemy) ships were [10.] swallowed up in the gorges of the sea. <font
color=# Days of Darkness) Then they moved very slowly in the direction of the two pillars. As soon as they arrived there, they attached themselves to the hanging hooks and remained there happy and safe, together with the flag ship on which the Pope was. A great calm
reigned in the sea, a [11.] supreme calm it was."
<font color=#.] "swallowed up in the gorges of the sea" ... A reference to the imminent 3 Days of Darkness Chastisement, that will rid the world of heretics and schismatics i.e., the enemies of the unconquerable papacy.
St. John Bosco in his
prophecy "" (Rome), also alludes to the forthcoming 3 Days, as do numerous other saints and Catholics renowned for holiness.
<font color=#.] "supreme calm" ... this supreme calm for the Catholic world ("period of peace" promised by Our Lady at Fatima) will by Divine Providence occur after "Nations have been annihilated" (3 Days of Darkness). Contact In Today's Catholic World for a free 100% beeswax properly blessed candle to survive the upcoming chastisement, that will proceed the Glorious Restoration of the Church and the Triumphal
Reign of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
At this point Don Bosco asked Don Rua, "What do you think of this narrative?"
Don Rua replied: "It seems to me that the ship of the Pope is the Church, the the sea is this world. Those who defend the huge ship are good people who love the Holy S the others are her enemies who, with all sorts of arms, make attempts to annihilate her. The two pillars of salvation seem to be devotion to Mary Immaculate and the Most Holy Sacrament of the Eucharist."
Don Rua did not mention the Pope who fell dead, so Don Bosco was also silent on this point. He only added: "You have said well. Only one expression must be corrected: the enemies' ships
they prepare very serious troubles for the Church. What has taken place so far is almost nothing compared with what will occur. Her enemies are the ships which make an attempt to sink the flag ship, if they can. There remain only two means to save ourselves in the midst of so much danger and confusion. Devotion to Mary Immaculate, frequent Confession and Communion. It is necessary to use every means and try our best to practice them and have them practiced everywhere and by all. Good night!"
Slowly and silently, the boys swarmed out to rest with the dream of the Two Pillars in their hearts: the filial love of Our Lady, who is the Mother of Adolescents and the sacramental life, which is the Eucharist. With these two great loves, their inclusion in the Church becomes joyful and beautiful even if they have to fight. So boys perhaps do not like adventure and struggle?"
The Church Militant
"The church, however, is militant, for her there is no permanent peace
the consequences of sin are only weakened, the battle the intellectual battle, there must be
the moral battle, t the physical battle, there must be misfortunes, calamities, public and private,
national and individual. Man's life is a warfare his arms ever in his hands, the powers of hell, the impious on earth, the passions
of his own heart, are leagued against him he must fight, an he must conquer before he can be crowned." (Catechism of Perseverance: an historical, doctrinal, moral and liturgical exposition of the Catholic religion, Abbé Gaume, 1850, Imprimatur)
St. Cyprian: "To adhere to a
(a false "pope") is to be out of communion with the Church."
"We declare, say, define and proclaim to every human creature that
they by necessity for salvation are entirely subject to the Roman Pontiff."
-Pope Boniface VIII,
Nov. 18, 1302 ex cathedra (Infallible)
"Then the Church shall be... in catacombs... Such is the universal testimony of the Fathers of the early Church." -Cardinal Manning
"The apostasy of the city of Rome from the vicar of Christ and its destruction by Antichrist may be thoughts so new to many Catholics, that I think it well to recite the text of theologians of greatest repute. First Malvenda, who writes expressly on the subject, states as the opinion of Ribera, Gaspar Melus, Biegas, Suarrez, Bellarmine and Bosius that Rome shall apostatise from the faith, drive away the Vicar of Christ and return to its ancient paganism. ...Then the Church shall be scattered, driven into the wilderness, and shall be for a time, as it was in the beginning, invisible hidden in catacombs, in dens, in mountains, for a time it shall be swept, as it were from the face of the earth.
Such is the universal testimony of the Fathers of the early Church." -Cardinal Manning, , 1861, London: pp. 88-90
"I take it (the Church) away
from the fury of its enemies."
Papal prophecies to French stigmatist
from Heaven shortly after
revelations she received concerning a future (hidden) long suffering *pope who, "will be [1.] locked within the Vatican" .. with "chains twice heavier" than Pius IX's. (*Gregory XVII.):
The Breton Stigmatist Marie-Julie Jahenny()
(Our Lord): "My children, I am carrying the Church (with its Papacy) upon the shoulder (a special painful wound He received in His Passion, which is mentioned in the prophecies)
which hurts Me.
I take it up with its walls and ornaments.
I take it away (from Rome into exile) from the fury of its enemies.
That will be a , and even
one degree above it.
"While carrying away My holy temple, I am also carrying the tree of
Here comes the moment when all the Reds will rush headlong
upon its remnants.
For a moment, I move away My temple together
with the tree of faith, over to Heaven, next to My throne, while
awaiting the passing of My justice upon earth." (Sept. 29, 1878)
(Visions of Marie-Julie):
"Prayer services (the word Mass not used) will be held in the depths of cellar-vaults, while
disorder and murder will pervade the whole inside of the Eternal City." (April 8, 1880)
" ... all his (the pope's) children in faith will expect nothing short of a miracle. Without such a miracle, nothing could be restored to a deep peace." (Sept. 29, 1879)
"The Earth will become like a vast cemetery. The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground Three-quarters of the population of the globe will disappear." (Dec. 8th, 1882)
"The crisis will explode suddenly; the punishments will be shared by all and will succeed one another without interruption ... , Friday and Saturday. Days of the Most Holy Sacrament, of the Cross and Our Lady... three days less one night.
The defenders of the Faith (those in union with the exiled Papacy) will be protected from Heaven." (Jan. 4, 1884)
<font color=#.] Note: how the Enemy would achieve its stealthy incarceration (sede impediti) of Pope Gregory XVII, is also explained in the prophecy: "Arms recently invented day and night
they will encamp around his prison." (March 13, 1878)
to see essential information on how to fulfill your Mass obligation and about valid Confessions during this, the Apostasy.
Sister Elena Aiello ()Foundress of The Sister Minims"The Pope will suffer much, His successor (Gregory XVIII) will guide the boat in the tempest. However the punishment of the impious will not be delayed. ... The wicked and the obstinate will perish."
Prophecies of Sister Elena Aiello:
FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION -DEC 8, 1956Our Lady speaks: &#147;The world today is honoring me (1956), but my Motherly Heart is bleeding, because the enemy is at our doors! (less than two years before the 1958 usurpation of the papacy) Men are offending God too much! If I were to show you the number of sins committed in a single day, you would die of horror and sorrow! ... &#148;
&#147;The times are grievous. The whole world is in turmoil, because IT HAS BECOME WORSE THAN AT THE TIME OF THE DELUGE!&#148;
&#147;Everything is in suspense, when this thread breaks, the justice of God will fall like a thunderbolt and will complete its terrible course of purification.&#148;
Sister Elena asked, &#147;What will become of Italy?&#148;
The Virgin Mary answered: &#147;Italy, my daughter, will be humiliated, purified in blood, and must suffer much, because many are the sins of this beloved country, seat of the Vicar of Christ. You cannot imagine what will happen! In those sad days there will be much anguish and weeping. There will be a great revolution ... &#148;
&#147;The Pope (Gregory XVII) will suffer much, and all this suffering will be like an agony, which will shorten his earthly pilgrimage. His successor (Gregory XVIII) will guide the boat in the tempest.&#148;
&#147;However the punishment of the impious will not be delayed. That day will be most fearful in the world!
(The 3 Days of Darkness) The earth will tremble, all humanity will be shaken! The wicked and
will perish in the tremendous severity of the justice of the Lord.&#148;
&#147;Launch at once a message into the world, to advise men to return to God by prayers and penances, and to come with confidence to my Immaculate Heart. My power must be shown, because I am the Mother of God, of the just, and of sinners. ... ."
True Papal Restoration
"Poor Holy Father, we must pray very much for him." -Jacinta
"Qui mange le Pape, meurt!"
A.D. All rights reserved.
Fair Use Notice: This web site may contain
copyrighted material the use of which may not always have been specifically
authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in
our efforts to advance understanding of political, human, religious, and
social issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such
copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright

我要回帖

更多关于 its skin适合什么年龄 的文章