How many bags do you want to Devcheckk in句子成分分析

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一些英语句子,句子成分分析1.Lucy quickly finished her homework and went out to play.2.The large black horse easily won the race.3.People have thought about going into space for many years.4.The snake warms up and crawls out of the bag.5.How many pairs of trousers should you and your brother bring?6.What is the most expensive meal listed on the menu?7.At the North Pole the sun does not sine for half of the year.8.The cold winds that blow hard prevent people from going out.主谓宾都标一下……
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Lucy(主) quickly finished(谓) her homework(宾) and went out(谓) to play.2.The large black horse(主) easily won(谓) the race(宾).3.People(主) have thought about (谓)going into space(宾) for many years.4.The snake(主) warms up(谓) and crawls out of(谓) the bag(宾).5.How many pairs of trousers(宾) should you and your brother(主) bring(谓)?6.What is(谓) the most expensive meal(主) listed on the menu(宾)?7.At the North Pole the sun(主) does notsine(谓) for half of the year.8.The cold winds(主) that blow hard prevent(谓) people(宾) from going out.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
.Lucy 【主语】finished【谓语】her homework 【宾语】
.The large black horse 【主语】
won【谓语】
won【宾语】
People【主语】thought about 【谓语】 man...
扫描下载二维码英文句子成分练习_zuciwang.com
英文句子成分练习
英语句子成分练习试题及答案Exercises 分析下列句子成分 1. Our school is not far from my home. 2. It is a great pleasure to talk with you 3. All of us considered him honest. 4. My grandfather bought me a pair of sports shoes.5. He broke a piece of glass. 6. He made it clear that he would leave the city.7. ---I love you more than her,child . 8. Tees turn green when spring comes.9. They pushed the door open. 10. Grandma told me an interesting story last night. 11. He wrote carefully some letters to his friends. 12.All the students think highly of his teaching13. We need a place twice larger than this one. 14. He asked us to sing an English song. 15. Don't get nervous,help yourself to what you like.16.We will make our school more beautiful.17. He didn't come.That is why he didn't know. 18. She showed us her many of her pictures. 19. The old man lives a lonely life. 20. Luckily the 1989 earthquake did not happen in the center of town.21. The cars made in Japan are better than those in Germany.22. There are so many people in the hall that it's hard for me to find him.23. No matter how difficult the task may be, we must fulfil it this month.24. Go back where you came from. 25. We must do whatever the people want us to do.26. At last he got home, tired and hungry. 27. Would you please pass me the cup? 28 Mary handed her homework to the teacher. 29. Do you know the latest news about him?30. I’ll get my hair cut tomorrow.翻 译 练 习:主谓结构 ( 主语 + 不及物动词 )1你应当努力学习。 2她昨天回家很晚。
3那天早上我们谈了很多。 4会议将持续两个小时。 5在过去的十年里,我的家乡已经发生了巨大的变化。 6这种事情全世界各地每天都在发生。 7 1919年,在北京爆发了“五.四”运动。 8每天八时开始上课。 9这个盒子重五公斤。 10五年前我住在北京。主谓宾结构 (主语 +及物动词 +宾语 )1昨晚我写了一封信。 2今天下午我想同你谈谈。 3这本书他读过多次了。 4他们成功地完成了计划。 5你们必须在两周内看完这些书。 6那位先生能流利地说三种语言。7我收到了笔友从澳大利亚寄来的信。 8 Jim 还不会自己穿衣服。 9我们大家都相信Jack 是一个诚实男孩。 10他不知道说什麽好。主系表结构 (主语 +系动词+表语 )1我的兄弟都是大学生。 2冬季白天短,夜晚长。 3布朗夫人看起来很健康。 4十五岁他就成为有名的钢琴家了。 5孩子们,请保持安静。 6这本书是有关美国历史的书。 7她的工作是在幼儿园里照看儿童。 8他失业了。 9树叶已经变黄了。 10这个报告听起来很有意思。 双宾语结构 (主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语 )1 Johnson 先生去年教我们德语。 2. 奶奶昨晚给我们讲了一个有趣的故事。 3. Mary把钱包交给校长了。 4. 请把那本字典递给我好吗? 5. 他把车票给列车员看。 6. 这个学期我已经给父母写过三封信了。 7. 我父亲已经给我买了一辆新自行车。 8. Robinson Crusoe 给自己做了一只小船。 9. 请你给我弄一本新的,好吗? 10. 我替你叫辆出租汽车好吗?复合宾语结构 (主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语 )1我们叫她Alice. 2他的父母给他取名为John. 3我们大家都认为他是诚实的。 4他们把门推开了。 5他们把小偷释放了。 6我们要使学校变得更美丽。 7他请我们参加做游戏。 8我要你把真相告诉我。 9卫兵命令我们立即离开。 10明天我要找人来修理机器。 11每天早晨我们都听到他大声朗读英语。 12痛苦使得他叫喊起来。 13我们不会让她在晚上外出的。 14他每个月理一次发。 15我要请人把我的录音机修理一下。 16那可怕的声音把孩子们吓坏了17她正在听人家讲故事。 18男孩子们都在看士兵们操练。 19我从来没看见这个字这样用过。 20他感到很难跟你交谈。 21我想乘船去那里更舒服些。 22我认为有可能用另一种方法解题。 23学校定了一条规则,开始上课时学生要起立。 24我认为与那个人谈话是无益的。 There be 句型1今晚没有会。 2这个村子过去只有一口井。 3这个学校有一名音乐老师和一名美术老师。 4客人当中有两名美国人和两名法国人。 5天气预报说下午有大风。 6灯亮着,办公室里肯定有人。 7战前这儿一直有家电影院的。 8恰好那时房里没人。 9从前,在海边的一个村子里住着一位老渔夫。 10公共汽车来了。 11就只剩下二十八美元了。 12在这个山洞前面长着一棵高大的松树。 13铃响了。 14二月份有二十八天。 KEYS分析下列句子成分1. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语 2. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语 3. 主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语 4. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语 5. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语 6. 主语 +动词 + 形式宾语 it+ 宾语补足语+宾语7. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语 8. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语 9. 主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语 10. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语 11. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语 12 主语 +及物动词 +宾语13. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语 14. 主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语 15. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语 16. 主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语 17. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语 18. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语19. 主语 + 不及物动词 20. 主语 + 不及物动词 21. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语 22. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语 23. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语 24. 主语 + 不及物动词25. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语 26. 主语 + 不及物动词 27. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语 28. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语 29. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语 30. 主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语翻 译 练 习:主谓结构 ( 主语 + 不及物动词 )1You should study hard. 2 She went home very late yesterday evening. 3That morning we talked a great deal. 4The meeting will last two hours. 5Great changes have taken place in my home town in the past ten years. 6Things of that sort are happening all over the world every day. 7The May Fourth Movement broke out in Beijing in 1919. 8Classes begin at eight every day. 9This box weighs five kilos. 10 I lived in Beijing five years ago.主谓宾结构 (主语 + 及物动词 +宾语 ) 1.I wrote a letter last night. 2.I want to talk with you this afternoon. 3.He has read this book many times. 4.They have carried out the plan successfully. 5.You must finish reading these books in two weeks. 6.That gentlemen can speak three languages fluently. 7.I received a letter from my pen friend in Australia. 8.Jim cannot dress himself. 9.All of us believe that Jack is an honest boy.10.He did not know what to say.主系表结构 (主语 + 系动词 +主语补语 )1My brothers are all college students. 2In winter, the days are short and the nights are long. 3 Mrs Brown looks very healthy. 4At the age of fifteen he became a famous pianist. 5 Children, keep quiet please. 6 This book is about the history of the United States. 7Her job is to look after the children in the nursery. 8He is out of work. 9The leaves have turned yellow. 10The report sounds interesting. 双宾语结构 (主语 + 双宾动词 +间接宾语 +直接宾语 )1Mr Johnson taught us German last year. 2Grandma told me an interesting story last night. 3Mary handed the wallet to the schoolmaster. 4Would you please pass me the dictionary? 5He showed the ticket to the conductor. 6This term I have written three letters to my parents. 7My father has bought me a new bike. 8Robinson Crusoe made himself a boat. 9Will you please get me a new copy? 10 Shall I call you a taxi? 复合宾语结构 (主语 + 宾补动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补语 )1We call her Alice. 2His parents named him John. 3All of us considered him honest. 4They pushed the door open. 5They have set the thief free. 6We will make our school more beautiful. 7He asked us to join in the game. 8I want you to tell me the truth.9The guards ordered us to leave at once. 10Tomorrow I’ll have someone repair the machine. 11Every morning we hear him read English aloud. 12The pain made him cry out. 13We won’t let her go out at night. 14He has his hair cut once a month. 15I’ll get my recorder mended. 16The terrible sound made the children frightened. 17She is listening to someone telling stories. 18he boys were watching the soldiers drilling. 19I have never seen the word used that way before. 20He felt it very difficult to talk with you. 21I think it more comfortable to go there by ship. 22I consider it possible to work out the problem in another way. 23The school made it a rule that the students should stand up when class begins. 24I thought it no use talking with that manThere be 句型1There isn’t going to be a meeting tonight.2There was only a well in the village. 3There is (are) a teacher of music and a teacher of art in the school. 4Among the guests there were two Americans and two Frenchmen. 5The weatherman says there’ll be a strong wind in the afternoon. 66The light is on. There must be someone ion the office. 7There used to be a cinema here before the war. 8There happened to be nobody in the room. 9Once, there lived an old fisherman in a village by the sea. 10There comes the bus. 11There remained just twenty-eight dollars. 12In front of the cave, there stands(grows) a tall pine tree. 13There goes the bell. 14There are twenty-eight days in February
英语句子成分 5分先了解基本句子成分,再注意那些形式可以充当这些句子成分。然后就是练习划分句子成分。英语句子成分分析句子是按照一定的语法规律组成的,表达一个完整的意义。一个句子一般由两部分构成,即主语部分和谓语部分,这两部分也叫做句子的主要成分。句子的次要成分包括宾语,定语,状语,表语等。句子成分是句子中起一定功用的组成部分。 英语句子成分通常情况下,主语和宾语前的成分是定语,谓语前的成分是状语,时间词作状语放在句子后面。句子的成分分布如下:(定语) 主语 (状语) 谓语 (定语) 宾语 (状语)如:(The tall) boy (often) go (to the big) zoo.(The happy) child --- went (his) home yesterday..英语句子(sentence)=主语+谓语(核心:主动词)英语句子成分歌:英语句子八大块, 主谓宾表真实在;补语跟着宾语表语跑, 定语同位(语)专把名词踹。状语的位置自由自在, 忽右忽左随心所欲摆。I.八大成分的概念和构成一、主语:是一句的主体,是全句述说的对象,一般放于句首。充当主语的形式:1)名词2)代词3)名词短语4)名词从句5)数词6)不定式7)-ing形式8)介词短语(少见) 形式主语(名词从句,不定式,动名词)(见第六讲主语和宾语)1)If you want the rainbow you have to put up with the rain.不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹。The secret of success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.成功的秘诀在于从磨练开始,并要坚持不断磨练。二、谓语:是对主语加以陈述,表示主语的行为或状态,常用动词或者动词词组担任,放在主语的后面谓语形式:动词(英语句子的灵魂)I have a dream.You don’t always want what you need, or need what you want.所需之物未必皆所欲,所欲未必皆所需。三、宾语:行为或活动的对象,接受者或受影响者。放在及物动词或者介词之后You don’t find opportunities…you make them.你找不到机会。你得去创造机会。You probably won’t hear opportunity knock if your television is always on.如果你常开着电视,你就可能听不到机会的敲门声。充当宾语形式:1)名词2)代词3)名词短语4)名词从句5)数词6)不定式7)-ing形式 形式宾语(名词从句,不定式,动名词)(见第六讲主语和宾语)四、表语:用来说明主语的性质或状态。一般由名词或者形容词担任说明主语的身份和情况。(跟在系动词后)构成形式:1)名词2)形容词3)代词4)数词5)不定式6)ing形式7)过去分词8)副词9)介词短语10)小品词11)名词从句Time is money.Three o’clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do.你想做什么事,三点钟总是太早或太迟。五、.补语:......余下全文>>
英语句子成分练习[英语句子成分练习]英语句子成分及结构句子成分主语、谓语、宾语、定语、状语、表语 一.主语 主语: 主语 A mooncake is a delicious, round cake. I don’t know if it will grow. One of them is English. To win the game is difficult. 二. 谓语 谓语: I saw a girl. I love you. You should work hard. You had better take a bus. 三.宾语 宾语 I saw a cat in the tree. We think you are right. My father bought me a book. We call him LaoWang. We find the little girl in the hill. 四.定语 定语 That is a beautiful flower. This is my book,not your book. I have a lot of things to do. 五.状语 状语 He is playing under the tree.(地点) Ten years ago, She began to live in Dalian.(时间) The house is dirty for the reason that he didn’t clean it.(原因) He buys a gift to make her happy.(目地) If I am not busy tomorrow, I will play football with you. (条件) 六.表语 表语 These desks are yellow. We are happy now. My work is teaching English, It sounds good. It smells nice. 句子结构 (S=主语;V=谓语;P=表语;O=宾语;O1=间接宾语;O2=直接宾语;C=宾语补足语) 主谓结构| vi.) 一 . S 十 V 主谓结构 | ( vi. ) I 主 swim. 谓 They listened carefully. My homework has finished. 主谓宾结构(vt.) 二 . S 十 V 十 O 主谓宾结构 (vt.) I saw a film yesterday . 主 谓 宾 They found their home easily They have taken good care of the children . 主系表结构( 系动词) 三 . S 十 V 十 F 主系表结构 ( 系动词 ) Is,look ________________________________________________________+形容词 He is old. 主 系动 表语 The story sounds interesting. 主 系动词 表语 The desk feels hard He becomes a teacher. The trees turn yellow in the autumn. 四 . S 十 V 十 O1 十 O2 主谓双宾结构 give,ask_________________________________________________________sb sth He gave me a book. 主 谓 宾1 宾2 He brought me a pen He offered me his seat He got me a chair 五 . S 十 V 十 O 十 C 主谓宾补结构 They made the girl angry. 主 谓 宾 宾补 They found her happy that day. I saw him in. I heard the glass broken just now ----------------------------------主语(subject): 句子说明的人或事物,英语句子成分练习。The sun rises in the east. (名词) He likes dancing. (代词)Twenty years is a short time in history. (数词) Seeing is believing. (动名词)To see is to believe. (不定式) What he needs is a book. (主语从句)It is very clear that the elephant is round and tall like a tree. (It形式主语,主语从句是真正主语)谓语(predicate): 说明主语的动作、状态和特征。We study English. He is asleep.表语(predicative): 系动词之后的成分,表示主语的性质、状态和特征。He is a teacher. (名词) Seventy-four! You don’t look it. (代词)Five and five is ten. (数词) He is asleep. (形容词)His father is in. (副词) The picture is on the wall. ( 介词短语)My watch is gone / missing / lost. (形容词化的分词)To wear a flower is to say I’m poor, I can’t buy a ring. (不定式)The question is whether they will come. (表语从句)(常见的系动词有: be, sound(听起来), look(看起来), feel(摸起来,smell(闻起来), taste(尝、吃起来),remain(保持,仍是), feel(感觉) ...It sounds a good idea. The sound sounds strange.Her voice sounds sweet. Tom looks thin.The food smells delicious. The food tastes good.The door remains open. Now I feel tired.宾语:1)动作的承受者-----动宾I like China. (名词) He hates you. (代词)How many do you need? We need two. (数词)We should help the old and the poor. I enjoy working with you. (动名词)I hope to see you again. (不定式) Did you write down what he said? (宾语从句)2) 介词后的名词、代词和动名词-----介宾Are you afraid of the snake? Under the snow, there are many rocks.3) 双宾语-----间宾(指人)和直宾(指物)He gave me a book yesterday. Give the poor man some money.宾补:对宾语的补充,全称为宾语补足语,中学生作文《英语句子成分练习》。We elected him monitor. (名词) We all think it a pity that she didn’t come here. (名)We will make them happy. (形容词) We found nobody in. ( 副词 )Please make yourself at home. 介词短语) Don’t let him do that. (省to不定式)His father advised him to teach the lazy boy a lesson. (带to不定式)Don’t keep the lights burning. (现在分词) I’ll have my bike repaired. (过去分词)主补:对主语的补充。He was elected monitor. She was found singing in the next room.He was advised to teach the lazy boy a lesson.定语:修饰或限制名词或代词的词、词组或句子。Ai Yanling is a chemistry teacher.(名词) He is our friend. (代词)We belong to the third world. (数词) He was advised to teach the lazy boy a lesson.(形容词)The man over there is my old friend.(副词) The woman with a baby in her arms is my sister. (介词)The boys playing football are in Class 2. (现在分词)The trees planted last year are growing well now. (过去分词)I have an idea to do it well. (不定式)You should do everything that I do. (定语从句)状语:用来修饰v., adj., adv., or 句子。 表示时间、地点、原因、目的、结果、程度、条件、方式和让步。(以下例句按上述顺序排列)I will go there tomorrow. The meeting will be held in the meettingroom.The meat went bad because of the hot weather. He studies hard to learn English well.He didn’t study hard so that he failed in the exam. I like some of you very much.If you study hard, you will pass the exam. He goes to school by bike.Though he is young, he can do it well.句子结构简单句的五个基本句型主语 + 不及物动词 She came./ My head aches.主语 + 及物动词 +宾语 She likes English.主语 + 系动词 +主语补语 She is happy.主语 + 双宾动词 +间接宾语 +直接宾语 She gave John a book.She bought a book for me.主语 + 宾补动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补语 She makes her mother angry.The teacher asked me to read the passage.( There +be There lies a book on the desk. )Exercises分析下列句子成分1. Our school is not far from my home. 2. It is a great pleasure to talk with you3. All of us considered him honest. 4. My grandfather bought me a pair of sports shoes.5. He broke a piece of glass. 6. He made it clear that he would leave the city.7. ---I love you more than her,child . 8. Tees turn green when spring comes.9. They pushed the door open. 10. Grandma told me an interesting story last night.11. He wrote carefully some letters to his friends. 12.All the students think highly of his teaching13. We need a place twice larger than this one. 14. He asked us to sing an English song.15. Don\'t get nervous,help yourself to what you like.16.We will make our school more beautiful.17. He didn\'t come.That is why he didn\'t know. 18. She showed us her many of her pictures.19. The old man lives a lonely life.20. Luckily the 1989 earthquake did not happen in the center of town.21. The cars made in Japan are better than those in Germany.22. There are so many people in the hall that it\'s hard for me to find him.23. No matter how difficult the task may be, we must fulfil it this month.24. Go back where you came from. 25. We must do whatever the people want us to do.26. At last he got home, tired and hungry. 27. Would you please pass me the cup?28 Mary handed her homework to the teacher. 29. Do you know the latest news about him?30. I’ll get my hair cut tomorrow.
英语句子成分练习题 20分14. 方式状语/伴随状语15. 时间状语/原因状语16. 原因状语17. 方式状语18. 方式状语19. 时间状语20. 后置定语21. 宾语(it是形式宾语)22. 主语(从句)23. 地点状语24. 时间状语(从句)25. 结果状语(从句)
分析句子成分英语练习题Think about the things that require 句子结构:不及物动词+介词短语(介词+介词宾语+定语从句)
英语句子成分划分练习题(一)句子成分的定义:构成句子的各个部分叫做句子成分。句子成分有主要成分和次要成分;主要成分有主语和谓语;次要成分有表语、宾语、定语、状语、补足语和同位语。(二)主语:主语是一个句子所叙述的主体,一般位于句首。但在there be结构、疑问句(当主语不疑问词时)和倒装句中,主语位于谓语、助动词或情态动词后面。主语可由名词、代词、数词、不定式、动名词、名词化的形容词和主语从句等表示。例如: During the 1990s, American country music has become more and more popular.(名词) We often speak English in class.(代词) One-third of the students in this class are girls.(数词) To swim in the river is a great pleasure.(不定式) Smoking does harm to the health.(动名词) The rich should help the poor.(名词化的形容词) When we are going to have an English test has not been decided.(主语从句) It is necessary to master a foreign language.(it作形式主语,真正的主语为后面的不定式)(三)谓语:谓语说明主语所做的动作或具有的特征和状态。动词在句中作谓语,一般放在主语之后。谓语的构成如下: 1、简单谓语:由一个动词或动词短语构成。如:He practices running every morning. 2、复合谓语:(1)由情态动词或其他助动词加动词原形构成。如:You may keep the book for two weeks. He has caught a bad cold. (2)由系动词加表语构成。如:We are students.(四)表语:表语用以说明主语的身份、特征和状态,它一般位于系动词(如be, become, get, look, grow, turn, seem等)之后。表语一般由名词、代词、形容词、分词、数词、不定式、动名词、介词短语、副词及表语从句表示。例如: Our teacher of English is an American.(名词) Is it yours?(代词) The weather has turned cold.(形容词) The speech is exciting.(分词) Three times seven is twenty one?(数词) His job is to teach English.(不定式) His hobby(爱好)is playing football.(动名词) The machine must be out of order.(介词短语) Time is up. The class is over.(副词) The truth is that he has never been abroad.(表语从句)(五)宾语:宾语表示动作的对象或承爱者,一般位于及物动词和介词后面。例如: They went to see an exhibition(展览)yesterday.(名词) The heavy rain prevented me form coming to school on time.(代词) How many dictionaries do you have? I have five.(数词) They helped the old with their housework yesterday.(名词化形容词) He pretended not to see me.(不定式短语) I enjoy listening to popular music.(动名词短语) I think(that)he is fit for his office.(宾语从句) 宾语种类:(1)双宾语(间接宾语+直接宾语),例如:Lend me your dictionary, please.(2)复合宾语(宾语+宾补),例如:They elected him their monitor.(六)宾语补足语:英语中有些及物动词,除有一个直接宾语以外,还要有一个宾语补语,才能使句子的意义完整。带有宾语补足语的一般句型为:某些及物动词(如make等+宾语+宾补)。宾补可由名词、形容词、副词、不定式、分词、介词短语和从句充当。例如:His father named him Dongming.(名词)They painted their boat white.(形容词)Let the fresh air in.(副词)You mustn’t force him to lend his money to you.(不定式短语)We saw her entering the room.(现在分词)We found everything in the lab in good order.(介词短语)We will soon make our city what your city is now.(从句)(七)定语:修饰名词或代词的词、短语或从句称为定语。定语可由以下等成分表示: Guilin is a beautiful city.(形容词) China is
America is a developed country.(分词)
There are thirty women teachers is our school.(名词) His rapid progress in English made us surprised.(代词) Our monitor is always the first to enter the classroom.(不定式短语) The teaching plan for next term has been worked out.(动名词) He is reading an article about how to learn English.(介词短语)(八)状语:修饰动词、形容词、副词或整个句子,说明动作或状态特征的句子成分,叫做状语。可由以下形式表示: Light travels most quickly.(副词及副词性词组) He has lived in the city for ten years.(介词短语) He is proud to have passed the national college entrance examination.(不定式短语) He is in the room making a model plane.(分词短语) Wait a minute.(名词) Once you begin, you must continue.(状语从句) 状语种类如下: How about meeting again at six?(时间状语) Last night she didn’t go to the dance party because of the rain.(原因状语) I shall go there if it doesn’t rain.(条件状语) Mr Smith lives on the third floor.(地点状语) She put the eggs into the basket with great care.(方式状语) She came in with a dictionary in her hand.(伴随状语) In order to catch up with the others, I must work harder.(目的状语) He was so tired that he fell asleep immediately.(结果状语) She works very hard though she is old.(让步状语) I am taller than he is.(比较状语)练习一一、指出下列句子划线部分是什么句子成分:1. The students got on the school bus.2. He handed me the newspaper.3. I shall answer your question after class.4. What a beautiful Chinese painting!5. They went hunting together early in the morning.6. His job is to train swimmers.7. He took many photos of the palaces in Beijing.8. There is going to be an American film tonight.9. He is to leave for Shanghai tomorrow.10. His wish is to become a scientist.11. He managed to finish the work in time.12. Tom came to ask me for advice.13. He found it important to master English.14. Do you have anything else to say?15. T your pronunciation is not so good.16. Would you please tell me your address?17. He sat there, reading a newspaper.18. It is our duty to keep our classroom clean and tidy.19. He noticed a man enter the room.20. The apples tasted sweet.二、用符号划出下列短文各句中的主语(—)、谓语(=)、宾语(~):I hope you are very well. I'm fine, but tired. Right now it is the summer vacation and I'm helping my Dad on the farm. August is the hottest month here. It is the time of year for the rice harvest, so every day I work from dawn until dark. Sometimes we go on working after dark by the lights of our tractors. We grow rice in the south of the States, but in the north where it is colder they grow wheat. We have a lot of machines on the farm. Although the farm is large, my Dad has only two men working for him. But he employs more men for the harvest. My brother takes care of the vegetable garden. It doesn't often rain in the summer here. As a result, we have to water the vegetable garden. Every evening we pump water from a well. It then runs along channels to different parts of the garden.三、用符号划出下列短文各句中的定语(—)、状语(=)、补语(~):Most Saturday evenings there is a party, even at harvest time. These parties often make us very happy. We cook meat on an open fire outside. It's great! Americans eat a lot of meat — too much in my opinion. Some of my friends drink beer. I don't, because I have to drive home after the party. In your letter you asked about the time in different areas of the States. There are five different time areas in the States. In my state we are fourteen hours behind Beijing time. How many different time areas do you have in China? Well, I must stop and get some sleep. Please give my best regards to your parents. 四、选择填空:( )1. ____ will leave for Beijing.A. Now there the man B. The man here nowC. The man who is here now D. The man is here now( ) 2. The weather ____.A. wet and cold B. is wet and cold C. not wet and cold D. were wet and cold( ) 3. The apple tasted ____.A. sweets B. sweetly C. nicely D. sweet( ) 4. He got up ____ yesterday morning.A. lately B. late C. latest D. latter( )5. The actor ______at the age of 70.A. dead B. died C. dyed D. deaded( )6. ____ were all very tired, but none of ____ would stop to take a rest.A. We, us B. Us, we C. We, our D. We, we( )7. He found the street much ______.A. crowd B. crowding C. crowded D. crowdedly( ) 8.I think _____necessary to learn English well.A. its B. it C. that D. that is( ) 9. The dog ____ mad.A. looks B. is looked C. is being looked D. was looked( )10.I will never forget the day ______ I joined the army.A. that B. when C. in which D. where练习一:一、1、主语,定语;2、间接宾语;3、谓语,状语;4、定语;5、状语,状语;6、定语,表语;7、宾语,状语;8、谓语,主语;9、谓语;10、主语,表语;11、谓语,宾语;12、状语;13、形式宾语,真正宾语;14、宾语、定语;15、插入语,状语;16、宾语(间宾+直宾);17、状语,状语;18、形式主语,表语,宾补;19、宾补;20、表语二、略三、略四、1~5 CBDBB 6~10 ACBAB练习二:一、1、简单句;2、复合句;3、简单句;4、简单句;5、并列句;6、复合句;7、并列句;8、复合句;9、简单句;10、简单句二、I hope you are very well(复合句). I'm fine, but tired(简单句). Right now it is the summer vacation and I'm helping my Dad on the farm(并列句). August is the hottest month here(简单句). It is the time of year for the rice harvest, so every day I work from dawn until dark.(并列句) Sometimes we go on working after dark by the lights of our tractors(简单句). We grow rice in the south of the States, but in the north where it is colder they grow wheat(并列复合句). We have a lot of machines on the farm(简单句). Although the farm is large, my Dad has only two men working for him(复合句). But he employs more men for the harvest(简单句). My brother takes care of the vegetable garden(简单句). It doesn't often rain in the summer here(简单句). As a result, we have to water the vegetable garden(简单句). Every evening we pump water from a well(简单句). It then runs along channels to different parts of the garden(简单句).Most Saturday evenings there is a party, even at harvest time(简单句). These parties often make us very happy(简单句). We cook meat on an open fire outside(简单句). It's great( 简单句)! Americans eat a lot of meat — too much in my opinion(简单句). Some of my friends drink beer(简单句). I don't, because I have to drive home after the party(复合句). In your letter you asked about the time in different areas of the States(简单句). There are five different time areas in the States(简单句). In my state we are fourteen hours behind Beijing time(简单句). How many different time areas do you have in China(简单句)? Well, I must stop and get some sleep(简单句). Please give my best regards to your parents(简单句).三、1~5 ACADD 6~10 BCBDC 11~15 ADBCC 16~20 ABADB 21~25 DDDCD 26~30 ADDBD
英语句子成分练习题 找一篇阅读题,然后画出主干,以及各个成分。
英语中的句子成分详解加练习英语:句子的组成部分,包括主语、谓语、宾语、定语、补语、状语、表语七种 主语是句子叙述的主体,可由名词、代词、数词、名词化的形容词、不定式、动名词和主语从句等来承担。 谓语说明主语所发出的动作或具有的特征和状态。谓语由动词来承担。 宾语是动作的对象或承受者,常位于及物动词或介词后面。宾语可由名词、代词、数词、名词化的形容词、不定式、动名词、宾语从句等来担任。 主语和谓语是英语句子的两大成分,除少数句子(如祈使句和感叹句等)外,一句话必须同时具有主语和谓语所表达的意思才能完整。主语是针对谓语而言的,是一句话的主题,谓语用来说明主语的情况,为主语提供信息。例如:They are working.主语是they(他们),那么他们在做什么呢?看来没有谓语are working 是不行的。在正常情况下,英语的主语和谓语的位置与汉语一致,也就是说主语在前,谓语紧跟其后。那么,哪些词语可以做主语,谓语,何时主谓倒置,主语与谓语的一致情况如何,我将一一讲述。 主语 定义:主语是句子陈述的对象,说明是谁或什么。表示句子说的是"什么人"或“什么事”。主语是执行句子的行为或动作的主体。 哪些词可以充当主语 1,名词 例如: A mooncake is a delicious, round cake. The first truck is carrying a few baskets. The temperature will stay above zero. The doctor looked over Mrs. Brown very carefully. China does not want to copy the USA’s example. 2,代词 例如: It’s a young forest. I don’t know if it will grow. That’s a bit expensive. You’d better buy a new pair. I’m afraid we haven’t got any black shoes. 3,数词 例如:One and two is three. One is not enough for me. I want one more. One of them is English. Suddenly one of the bags fell off the truck. Two will be enough. 4,不定式 (常以 It’s adj. to do sth. 形式出现) 例如: To give is better than to receive =Its better to give. I found it difficult to get to sleep. It’s glad to see you again. It was difficult to say. But it’s good to swim in summer. 5,IT 作主语,有如下情况: 1)指代刚刚提到的事物:What’s this ? It’s a bus. (指代what) 2)指代一个你不知道或判断不清性别的人:Who’s knocking the door? It’s me. (指代 who) Who’s the baby in the picture? It’s my sister. (指代 who) 3) 表示时间,天气,距离: What’s the time? It’s eight o’clock. (时间) What’s it going to be tomorrow? It’s going to be rainy.(天气) How far is it? It’s about one kilometre away. (距离) 6. THERE 引起的There be 句型中,be 作谓语,主语位居其后。如: There are many different kinds of mooncakes. There will be a strong wind. 谓语 谓语由动词构成,依据其在句中繁简程度可把谓语分为简单谓语和复合谓语两类。不论何种时态,语态,语气,凡由一个动词(或动词词组)构成的谓语都是简单谓语。例如: I like walking.(一般现在时主动语态) I made your birthday cake last night. (一般过去时主动语态) It is used by travellers and business people all over the world. (一般现在时被动语态) 复合谓语也可分为两种情况: 第一种是由情态动词,助动词+不带to的动词不定式构成的复合谓语: What does this word mean? I won’t do it again. I’ll go and move away the bag of rice with Lin Tao. You’d better catch a bus. 第二种是由连系动词+表语构成的复合谓语。例如: You look the same. We are all here. The weather gets wamer, and the days get longer. Keep quite and listen to me. He looked worried. We have to be up early in the moming. Is Bill in? School Is over. Let’s go home. My pen is in my bag. I feel terrible. I* fell tried all the time. He seemed rather tired last night. 连系动词和表语在意思上紧密联系,不宜分割;有关动词的种类这方面知识在课本中已有介绍,此处不多说了。 宾语 宾语是谓语动作所涉及的对象,它是动作的承受者,宾语可以由名词或起名词作用的成分担任,宾语一般放在谓语动词后面。 I saw a cat in the tree. 我看见树上有一只猫。 I want to go shopping. 我想去买东西。 He said he could be here. 他说他会来的。 We think you are right. 我们认为你是对的。 有些及物动词可以有两个宾语,其中一个宾语多指人,另一个宾语指物,指人的宾语叫做间接宾语,指物的宾语叫做直接宾语,可以带两个宾语的动词有 bring,give,show,send,pass,tell等。间接宾语一般放在直接宾语的前面,如果强调直接宾语可把直接宾语放在间接宾语的前面, 但间接宾语前须加"to"。 My father bought me a book. 我父亲给我买了一本书。 Give the rubber to me. 把橡皮给我。 Please give the letter to XiaoLi. 请把这封信给小李。 有些及物动词除跟一个宾语外,还需要加上宾语补足语,否则意思不完整,它们一起构成复合宾语,复合宾语中宾语和后面的宾语补足语有一种逻辑上的主谓关系,这也是判断是两个宾语还是复合宾语的依据,宾语可以由名词或起名词作用的词担任。 We all call him LaoWang. 我们都叫他老王。 Please color it red. 请给它涂上红颜色。 We found the little girl in the hill. 我们在山上找到了小女孩。 定语 用于描述名词,代词,短语或从句的性质,特征范围等情况的词叫做定语,定语可以由名词,形容词和起名词和形容词作用的词,短语担任。如果定语是单个词,定语放在被修饰词的前面,如果是词组,定语放在被修饰词的后面。 That is a beautiful flower. 那是一朵漂亮的花。 The TV set made in that factory is very good. 那个工厂生产的电视机很好。 This is my book,not your book. 这是我的书,不是你的书。 There are more than twenty trees in our school. 我们学校里有二十多棵树。 I have a lot of things to do. 我有好多要做的事情。 Our country is a developing country. 我们的国家是一个发展中的国家。 状语 1、说明事物发生的时间,地点,原因,目的,结果方式,条件或伴随情况,程度等情况的词叫状语。 2、状语的功用:状语说明地点、时间、原因、目的、结果、条件、方向、程度、方式和伴随状况等。 3、状语一般由副词、介词短语、分词和分词短语、不定式或相当于副词的词或短语来担当。其位置一般放在句末,但也可放在句首或句中,修饰动词、形容词、副词等 A、副词一般在句子中做状语. He speaks English very well. 他英语说得非常好. He is playing under the tree.中的under the tree是地点状语. B、不定式在句子中可以作目的状语。 I come specially to see you.我专门来看你. C、介词短语 Ten years ago, She began to live in Dalian. The boy was praised for his bravery. D、从句作状语 When she was 12 years old, she began to live in Dalian. If I am not busy tomorrow, I will play football with you. E、分词作状语 Having had a quarrel with his wife, he left home in a bad temper。 Inhibited in one direction, it now seems that the Mississippi is about to take another. 补语 英语中补语的作用对象是主语和宾语,具有鲜明的定语性描写或限制性功能,在句法上是不可或缺的。补语是起补充说明作用的成份。最常见的是宾语补足语。名词、动名词、形容词、副词、不定式、现在分词、过去分词都可以在句子中作宾补。 1、主语的补语 它用在系动词后,是句子的一个基本成分。常用主-系-表结构。 1.I saw her with them, at least, I thought it was her. 我看到她和他们在一起,至少,至少我认为是她。(her做宾 语,them做介词宾语,her做主语补语) 2.. -- Who broke the vase? --谁打碎了花瓶? -- Me. --我。 (me做主语补语= It's me.) 3.John hoped the passenger would be Mary and indeed it was she. (she做主语补语) 约翰希望那位乘客是玛丽,还真是她。 2、宾语的补语 1.不定式(to do) Father will not allow us to play on the street. 父亲不让我们在街上玩耍。 We believe him to be guilty. 我们相信他是有罪的。 We made him copy the sentence. He is made to copy the sentence. I felt my hands tremble. 2.名词 At the meeting we elected him monitor. I think your brother a clever boy. 3.形容词 What you said made Xiao Wang angry. I found the classroom empty 4.副词 Please call the students back at once. He was seen to take his cap off. 5.现在分词 We hear him singing in the hall. I found him lying in bed, sleeping. 6.过去分词 He saw his face reflected in the water. I heard it spoken of in the next room. 表语 表语是用来说明主语的性质,身份,特征和状态。表语须和连系动词一起构成句子的复合谓语。表语一般放在系动词之后。表语可以由名词,形容词或起名词和形容词作用的词和短语担任。 These desks are yellow. 这些桌子是黄色的。 I am all right. 我没事。 We are happy now. 我们现在很幸福。 It's over. 时间到了。 She is ten. 她十岁了。 My work is teaching English, 我的工作是教英语。 The dictionary is in the bag. 词典在书包里边。 My question is how you knew him. 我的问题是你如何认识他的。 同位语 当两个指同一事物的句子成分放在同等位置时,一个句子成分可被用来说明或解释另一个句子成分,前者就叫做后者的同位语(appositive).这两个句子成分多由名词(代词)担任,同位语通常皆放在其说明的名词(代词)之后。 This is Miss Chen, our English teacher. 这是陈小姐,我们的英语老师。 My parents both are teacher. 我父母俩都是老师。 We all like sports. 我们都喜欢运动。
划分句子成分的练习 分析下列句子成分 1. Our school is not far from my home. 2. It is a great pleasure to talk with you 3. All of us considered him honest. 4. My grandfather bought me a pair of sports shoes.5. He broke a piece of glass. 6. He made it clear that he would leave the city.7. ---I love you more than her,child . 8. Tees turn green when spring comes.9. They pushed the door open. 10. Grandma told me an interesting story last night. 11. He wrote carefully some letters to his friends. 12.All the students think highly of his teaching13. We need a place twice larger than this one. 14. He asked us to sing an English song. 15. Don't get nervous,help yourself to what you like.16.We will make our school more beautiful.17. He didn't come.That is why he didn't know. 18. She showed us her many of her pictures.19. The old man lives a lonely life. 20. Luckily the 1989 earthquake did not happen in the center of town.21. The cars made in Japan are better than those in Germany.22. There are so many people in the hall that it's hard for me to find him.23. No matter how difficult the task may be, we must fulfil it this month.24. Go back where you came from. 25. We must do whatever the people want us to do.26. At last he got home, tired and hungry. 27. Would you please pass me the cup? 28 Mary handed her homework to the teacher. 29. Do you know the latest news about him?30. I’ll get my hair cut tomorrow.翻 译 练 习:主谓结构 ( 主语 + 不及物动词 )1你应当努力学习. 2她昨天回家很晚. 3那天早上我们谈了很多. 4会议......余下全文>>
如果我们不通过反复练习来学习英语,所有的努力将付之东流,句子成分怎么划分 English is learnt through repeated practice, or the whole effort for the learning is wasted.
(C) 2017 ZuCiWang.Com 投诉:wanmeila(@)qq.com

我要回帖

更多关于 bagsbang 的文章

随机推荐