我怕按乱了 更麻烦了 谢谢你
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。【图片】【攻略】HackRUN最完整攻略1-52关大全!!(附带翻译)【hackrun吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:145贴子:
【攻略】HackRUN最完整攻略1-52关大全!!(附带翻译)
ps:本攻略由楼主汲取部分网上攻略及自身游戏经历整理综合而成,翻译部分是楼主自己翻译的,鉴于楼主英语水平实在有限,可能部分地方有些不专业之处,还请见谅(其实我也只知道个大概意思啦,反正不会影响剧情发展的咩哈哈)。另外希望大家自己动脑思考体验游戏,尽量不要查看攻略,这样玩游戏才有成就感。祝大家玩的愉快。最后感谢
Hack Run 1-52通关攻略★注:关于字体颜色,黑色为系统内容,红色为输入内容,加粗为关键信息,/* */内为备注,【】内为翻译
Greetings,You don't know who I am but I have been watchingyou for some time. Do not be alarmed, I am not connected with the authorities.I would like to hire you for something very important. I need to locate someinformation contained within the computer systems of an organization, and Ibelieve you may know how to access it.Accept my offer, and you will be generouslyrewarded.Your Future Employer[Accept Offer]【你好,
可能你不知道我是谁,但是我已经等候你多时了。别紧张,我无法连接到你的机器上。我想雇佣你去做一些非常重要的事情。我需要收集某组织的计算机系统的一些信息,我相信你能做到。
接收这份工作,你能获得很可观的酬劳。
你未来的雇主
[同意]】--------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 1You successfully executed a system command.--------------------------------------------------------
点击begin your run--------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 2You successfully executed a system command.--------------------------------------------------------
Local System StartupBootup CompleteVersion 5.4.61022014 all rights reservedtype 'help' for helplocalhost& helplocalhost help menu: alt showalternate commands (e)xit logout and shut down your localhost (h)elpdisplay a list of system commands (l)s listall files in the current directory (t)ype[file] type out the contents of a file--- any key to continue -----------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 3You successfully executed a system command.--------------------------------------------------------
localhost& hlocalhost help menu: altdisplay a list of alternate commands (e)xit logout and shut down your localhost (h)elpdisplay a list of system commands (l)s listall files in the current directory (t)ype[file] type out the contents of a filelocalhost& lFile list: readme 1k-rw wwr r-xlocalhost& t readmeI'm glad you decided to accept my offer. Trustme, I'll make it worth your while. By now the hack routine should be installed just type 'run' to start it up.Your Employer【很高兴你最终接受了这份工作,相信我,我一会会酬谢你的,此时这个黑客程序应该已经安装在你的本地系统上了;只需要键入“run”命令去运行它。
你的雇主】--- any key to continue -----------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 4You successfully read the message (readme) fromyour employer.--------------------------------------------------------
localhost& hlocalhost help menu: altdisplay a list of alternate commands (e)xit logout and shut down your localhost (h)elpdisplay a list of system commands (l)s listall files in the current directory (r)un runthe employer's hack routine (t)ype[file] type out the contents of a filelocalhost& runrunning the hack routine...successfully launchedtype 'help' for help--- any key to continue -----------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 5You successfully launched the hack routine.--------------------------------------------------------
hack& hhack routine help menu atipdisplay a tip on hacking (e)xitexit the employer's hack routine (g)atehack into the gateway system (h)elpdisplay a list of hack commands notedisplay info about this routinehack& atipYou'll need a username and password to gainaccess to their systems, so I hope you'll be able to figure out alice's password. I don'tthink you'll mind me saying she's not very bright so figuring out her passwordshould be a simple task for a senior hacker like yourself./*从这里可以知道username是alice,password因为Alice不聪明,所以完全靠猜,很简单,就是password*/【你必须有用户名和密码才能有访问他们系统的权限,因此我希望你能破解alice的密码。我不认为你会介意我说她不够聪明,破解她的密码对于一个资深的黑客应该没任何难度.】hack& noteThis routine will allowyou to establish a connection to their gateway server.Access as much data ontheir servers as you can,the routine will transmit all information to meautomatically.Just keep digging – the deeper you go the dirtier it will get.Dowell and I’ll in touch to upgrade your system.【这个黑客程序可以让你在他们的网关服务器上建立一个连接。你可以在他们的服务器上访问尽可能多的数据,黑客程序将自动传输所有的信息给我。只需要保持不断的挖掘,将会得到更深更脏的证据。做得好我将继续升级你的系统。】hack& gEstablishing a connection to the GatewaySystem...Connection Established.Log in with your Gateway account--- any key to continue -----------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 6You successfully connected to the gateway server.--------------------------------------------------------
username: alicepassword: passwordSuccessful login!Welcome to the Gateway System--- any key to continue -----------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 7You successfully hacked into the gateway system.--------------------------------------------------------
gateway& hGateway help menu (e)xitexit and disconnect from this gateway (h)elpdisplay a list of system commands (j)ump[username] jump or connect to your workstation (l)s listall files in the current directory (t)ype[file] type out the contents of a filegateway& j aliceEstablishing a connection to alice's Workstation...Connection Established.Enter your Workstation password.password: passwordSuccessful login!Logged into alice'sworkstation--- any key to continue -----------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 8You successfully hacked into Alice's workstation.--------------------------------------------------------
alice& halice's Workstation help menu (e)xitlogout and exit from this workstation (h)elpdisplay a list of system commands (l)s listall files in the current directory (m)aillaunches your email message program (w)eblaunches a web browseralice& mLaunching alice'smail...alice.mail: lList of Messages: alex&sent& cathy&sent&/*应该一个个点开看,跟过关无关的就省略了,下同*/alice.mail: s cathyHi Cathy!Thanks again so much for helping me get this job!I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing yet, but I'm sure I'll figure itout. What's up with that guy Brian? He's reallypsycho about baseball. Like it's the secret tothe universe. He's a bit jumpy, too... Anyway thanks again and I owe you adrink!Alice【嗨,Cathy!再次感谢你给我如此多的帮助让我得到了这份工作!我仍然不知道我该做什么,但是我会很快想明白的。Brian这家伙怎么了? 他满脑子都装的棒球,好似这就是他的秘密天地,他还有点神经质。。。总之再次感谢你,欠你一杯酒!Alice】alice.mail: eExited from alice'smailalice& eDisconnected from alice's Workstationgateway& j brianEstablishing a connection to brian'sWorkstation...Connection Established.Enter your Workstation password.password: baseballSuccessful login!Logged into brian's workstation--- any key to continue -----------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 9You successfully hacked into Brian's workstation.--------------------------------------------------------
brian& mLaunching brian's mail...brian.mail: lList of Messages: alice &sent& cathy&sent&brian.mail: s cathyHey Cat, who's the new babe? She doesn't seem toobright but her body makes up for it. The Brian could really use some of that!Oh, I checked out that website you sent me OverniteDynamite.com.Not sure why you love them so much, but you must have your reasons... Anyway,you better find a way to hook me up with Alice!【hiCat,新来的那人是谁?她似乎很一般,但是她的身材不错。我原本还真有一些想法!我检查过你发送给我的那个站点[OverniteDynamite.com],不知道你为什么如此喜欢这个网站,你一定有你自己的理由。无论如何,你最好找到一个让我和Alice会面的方法。】brian.mail: eExited from brian's mailbrian& w overnitedynamite.comlaunching web browser/*Tell us about you页面指出下一个关键人物是Cathy, Our latest song出现最多的就是love,这个就是key*/brian& eDisconnected from brian's Workstationgateway& j cathyEstablishing a connection to cathy'sWorkstation...Connection Established.Enter your Workstation password.password: loveSuccessful login!Logged into cathy's workstation--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 10You successfully hacked into Cathy's workstation.--------------------------------------------------------
cathy& mLaunching cathy's mail...cathy.mail: lList of Messages: alice &sent& brian&sent&cathy.mail: s brianbrian, don't even go there. Alice isn't available so just drop it. But ifyou're looking for some company, I heard David'sfree this weekend. He's always trying to be like you (for some reason) and evenhas the same obsession with baseball. I'm sureyou two would have a great time swapping stories about your balls...【Brian,甚至没有去那里。Alice是不可用,所以只是将其删除。但是,如果你正在寻找一些公司,听说David本周末有空。他总是想成为像你那样的人(出于某种原因),他甚至和你一样痴迷棒球。我敢肯定,你们两个将有一个伟大的时间交换你的球的故事】cathy.mail: eExited from cathy's mailcathy& eDisconnected from cathy's Workstationgateway& j davidEstablishing a connection to david'sWorkstation...Connection Established.Enter your Workstation password.password: baseballSuccessful login!Logged into david's workstation--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 11You successfully hacked into David's workstation.--------------------------------------------------------
david& mLaunching david's mail...david.mail: lList of Messages: brian&sent& newhires&drafts&david.mail: s newhiresHello Newhires!We at ReUsing Nature welcome you to our company!I'm sure you will enjoy working here where we invent, produce and distributeour many pharmaceutical products. Please make sure to look at ReUsingNature.com to learn more about what we do. Youcan use 'web' from your workstation to surf there.DavidRUN Newhire Coordinator【您好Newhires!我们在ReUsing Nature欢迎您到我们公司!我相信你会喜欢在这里工作,我们创造,生产和销售我们的许多医药产品。请一定要看看ReUsingNature.com以更多地了解我们做什么。您可以使用“网络”从工作站访问那里。DavidRUN Newhire协调员】david.mail: eExited from david's maildavid& w ReUsingNature.comlaunching web browser【就业有兴趣加入我们闪耀的团队成为一个有才华的人吗?请花点时间查看我们当前可用的位置列表:总部协调员人力资源农林督察核生物Hydrolator专家夜间看门人包裹督察(无需工作经验)串联成本准备计算器我们只是不如我们的人。所以,如果你是一个积极的自我起动愿意接受一辈子的风险,给我们你的简历!我们有优秀的人力资源雇佣协调,Alice是支持你的。并希望你能优先获得就业安置服务,只要给她密码短语“hireme”。来吧,动动你的脚走进这扇大门!】/*Employment页面中,指出下一个关键人物是Elise,密码hireme*/david& eDisconnected from david's Workstationgateway& j eliseEstablishing a connection to elise'sWorkstation...Connection Established.Enter your Workstation password.password: hiremeSuccessful login!Logged into elise's workstation--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 12You successfully hacked into Elise's workstation.--------------------------------------------------------
elise& mLaunching elise's mail...elise.mail: lList of Messages: frank&sent& larry&sent&elise.mail: s frankFrank, Just reminding you about Gayle's request. Please don'tforget. And speaking of passwords, hopefully you're not still using your DOB as yours! That's very unsafe and I would hate tohave to write you up again.【Frank,坦率地说,只是提醒你有关Gayle的要求。请不要忘记。说到密码,但愿你不是还在使用DOB作为你的!这是非常不安全的,我不想再重复。】 /*下下关的关键人物是Frank,记住他的密码与DOB(date of birth,生日)有关*/EliseP.S. Don't forget about Gayle...--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 13You just received a message (hr) from youremployer.Return to your localhost to view it.--------------------------------------------------------
/*回localhost读邮件*/elise.mail: eExited from elise's mailelise& eDisconnected from elise's Workstationgateway& eDisconnected from the gateway systemhack& eexited from the hack routine.localhost& mLaunching Mail on localhost...localhost.mail: lList of Messages: hr&inbox&localhost.mail: s hrImpressive. I must admit I didn't think you wouldbe able to achieve so much in such a short span of time. By now you havediscovered the organization you have been hacking is called ReUsing Nature.They are a leading pharmaceutical company that designs, produces anddistributes products throughout the world. Needless to say, this is a verypowerful company. In order to dig deeper you will need to access their HumanResources database. I have upgraded your hack routine to allow you to do so,just use the command 'hr' within the hack routine. Keep digging, you're gettingcloser.Your Employer【太令人印象深刻了。我必须承认,我没想到你能够在这么短的时间里实现如此多的跨度。现在你已经发现你正在黑的是被称为ReUsing Nature的组织。它们是设计,生产和销售的产品遍及世界领先的制药公司。不用说,这是一个非常强大的公司。为了深入挖掘,你将需要访问他们的人力资源数据库。我已经升级你的黑客程序以帮助你,你只需要使用黑客程序中的命令'hr'。继续挖,你越来越近。你的雇主】/*回到hack,然后进入hr系统,以上关卡给出的与hr最相关的就是密码为hireme的elise*/localhost.mail: eExited from localhost maillocalhost& rrunning the hack routine...successfully launchedtype 'help' for helphack& hhack routine help menu atipdisplay a tip on hacking (e)xitexit the employer's hack routine (g)atehack into the gateway system (h)elpdisplay a list of hack commands hr hackinto the hr system notedisplay info about this routinehack& hrConnecting to the RUN Human Resources System...Connection establishedusername: elisepassword: hiremeWelcome to the RUN Human Resources System--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 14You successfully hacked into the Human Resourcessystem.--------------------------------------------------------
/*进入HR系统查找Frank的生日*/HR: search /*search 是通过help 查出来的*/Searching the HR employee and associate databaseEnter 'exit' to exit.Enter username of employee or associate.HR.search& frank Employee:Frank MiddleName: Robert Last Name:on file DOB: November 11, 1971 Position:Newhire TrainerHR.search& eExiting from the RUN HR DatabaseHR: eDisconnected from the RUN Human Resources System/*要进入Frank的workstation,首先得进入gateway,还是用alice的账号信息*/hack& gEstablishing a connection to the GatewaySystem...Connection Established.Log in with your Gateway accountusername: alicepassword: passwordSuccessful login!Welcome to the Gateway Systemgateway& j frankEstablishing a connection to frank'sWorkstation...Connection Established.Enter your Workstation password.password: Successful login!Logged into frank's workstation--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 15You successfully hacked into Frank's workstation.--------------------------------------------------------
frank& mLaunching frank's mail...frank.mail: lList of Messages: elise&sent&frank.mail: s eliseElise,Tell Gayle Ford Ihad her sales rep password reset to ‘may', whichis her birth month. Actually, I accidentally reset all of their passwords, soplease let the other sales reps know. And remind them that their usernames on the sales rep system aren't their firstname.Frank【Elise,告诉Gayle Ford我已将她的销售代表密码重置为“may”,这是她出生的月份。其实,我不小心重置了所有密码,所以请让其他销售代表知道。并提醒他们,他们的销售代表系统上的用户名都没有他们的First name。Frank】/*三个信息:下一个关键人物Gayle Ford;所有sales密码都是may,sales登陆名不是first name*/--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 16You just received a message (sales) from youremployer. Return to your localhost to view it. --------------------------------------------------------
frank.mail: eExited from frank's mailfrank& eDisconnected from frank's Workstationgateway& eDisconnected from the gateway systemhack& eexited from the hack routine.localhost& mLaunching Mail on localhost...localhost.mail: s salesYou just learned that ReUsing Nature has manysales reps. To access their systems, I've installed another upgrade (reps) toyour hack routine.Your Employer【你刚刚得知ReUsing Nature有许多销售代表。要访问他们的系统,我已经安装了其它升级(代表)到你的日常破解。你的雇主】localhost.mail: eExited from localhost maillocalhost& rrunning the hack routine...successfully launchedtype 'help' for helphack& hhack routine help menu atipdisplay a tip on hacking (e)xitexit the employer's hack routine (g)atehack into the gateway system (h)elpdisplay a list of hack commands hr hackinto the hr system notedisplay info about this routine reps hackinto the reps systemhack& repsEstablishing a connection to the RUN Sales RepSystemConnection EstablishedLog in with your sales rep accountusername: gford /*所有sales的登录名是名首字母+姓*/password: maySuccessfully logged into the RUN Sales Rep Systemas gford--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 17You successfully hacked into Gayle Ford's SalesRep system.--------------------------------------------------------
hhamm$ mLaunching hhamm's mail...hhamm.mail$ lList of Messages: done&sent& irene&sent&hhamm.mail$ s ireneIrene, Ok, I planted that sappy message aboutquitting to Kate. Hopefully she takes it as an opportunity to move into myterritory and I'll spank her down hard! Speaking of a hard spanking... I needto see you again soon. When are you going to trade in that common last name(and common husband) and finally become Mrs. Irene Hamm? I'm not wearing anyunderwear.Hankie【Irene,好吧,我种的那个关于凯特戒烟的汁液。希望她把它作为一个机会,进入我的领地,我会一巴掌拍死她丫的!说到打屁股......我需要赶快再次见到你。当你打算在交易的时候用那个姓氏(或者丈夫),并最终成为Irene Hamm太太?我不穿任何内裤。Hankie】/*没太看明白,common last name指的应该是Smith,所以Irene的姓是Smith,同时记住这里开始提到一个新人物Kate*/hhamm.mail$ eExited from hhamm's mailhhamm$ eDisconnecting from the RUN Sales Rep Systemhack& repsEstablishing a connection to the RUN Sales RepSystemConnection EstablishedLog in with your sales rep accountusername: ismithpassword: maySuccessfully logged into the RUN Sales Rep Systemas ismith--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 19You successfully hacked into Irene Smith's SalesRep system.--------------------------------------------------------
ismith$ mLaunching ismith's mail...ismith.mail$ lList of Messages: reply&sent&ismith.mail$ s replyHank and Kate: I know how hard it can be to beout on the field with no end in sight. After all these years with the company Ijust learned we actually have several international locations I knew nothingabout. I think someone named Julian Russo is oursales rep forItaly.Keep your panties on Hank!【Hank和Kate:我知道有多难就好比是在球场上看不到尽头。毕竟我在公司这么多年来也是刚刚得知许多以前我并不知道的公司的一些国际位置。我觉得有一个叫Julian Russo的人是我们的销售代表意大利。保持你的内裤在Hank身上!(最后这句…不懂)】ismith.mail$ eExited from ismith's mailismith$ eDisconnecting from the RUN Sales Rep Systemhack& repsEstablishing a connection to the RUN Sales RepSystemConnection EstablishedLog in with your sales rep accountusername: jrussopassword: maySuccessfully logged into the RUN Sales Rep Systemas jrusso--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 20You successfully hacked into Julian Russo's SalesRep system.--------------------------------------------------------
jrusso$ mLaunching jrusso's mail...jrusso.mail$ lList of Messages: irene&sent&jrusso.mail$ s ireneIrene, amore mio pesce,I need to see you again soon. You are all I dreamabout during these long lonely nights on the road. When will you come visit meagain? I learned someone from RUN was coming toItalyand I hoped it was you, butlearned it was that prostituta Ms. Piet. Perhapsif you flew over, the three of us could do Rome together?Ciao, Julian【Irene,amore mio pesce,我很快就能再次见到你了。你是我在路上这么多个寂寞的长夜中唯一的梦。你什么时候会再来探望我?我知道一个来自RUN的人正在来意大利,我希望那是你,但是我听说她的名字叫Piet女士。或许如果你飞了过来,我们三个人可以在罗马一起共事呢?Ciao,Julian】/*结合前面出现在几封邮件中Kate,猜测其全名是Kate Piet*/jrusso.mail$ eExited from jrusso's mailjrusso$ eDisconnecting from the RUN Sales Rep Systemhack& repsEstablishing a connection to the RUN Sales RepSystemConnection EstablishedLog in with your sales rep accountusername: kpietpassword: maySuccessfully logged into the RUN Sales Rep Systemas kpiet--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 21You successfully hacked into Kate Piet's SalesRep system.--------------------------------------------------------
kpiet$ mLaunching kpiet's mail...kpiet.mail$ lList of Messages: julian&sent& larry&sent&kpiet.mail$ s larryLarry,I need you to use your geeky admin powers to digup as much dirt on the person Alice is dating as you can. I need them out ofthe picture so I can invite her to Romewith me. All I know is Alex's last name is Thomason. Do it and I'll provide thes I know how much you like sex.Hurry!Kate【Larry,我需要你用你的令人讨厌的管理权力,以挖掘出尽可能多的在和Alice约会的人的丑事。我需要他们走出画面,所以我可以邀请她到罗马和我在一起。我所知道的是Alex的姓氏是Thomason。做到这一点,我将提供标准补偿;我知道你有多喜欢性爱。快点!Kate】/*这封邮件说明Larry有admin权限,最后一句提示密码是sex*/--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 22You just received a message (admin) from youremployer. Return to your localhost to view it. --------------------------------------------------------
kpiet.mail$ eExited from kpiet's mailkpiet$ eDisconnecting from the RUN Sales Rep Systemhack& eexited from the hack routine.localhost& mLaunching Mail on localhost...localhost.mail: s adminWell done. In learning about the company'ssurprising expansion, you discovered clues to access RUN's administrativesystem. I just installed another upgrade to your hack routine which will allowyou to access it by using 'admin'.Your Employer【做得好。在了解了公司令人惊讶的扩张以及你发现的关于访问RUN行政制度的线索。我刚刚安装了另一个升级补丁给你的黑客程序,这将使你通过使用'admin'来访问它。你的雇主】localhost.mail: eExited from localhost maillocalhost& rrunning the hack routine...successfully launchedtype 'help' for helphack& hhack routine help menu adminaccess admin system atipdisplay a tip on hacking (e)xitexit the employer's hack routine (g)atehack into the gateway system (h)elpdisplay a list of hack commands hr hackinto the hr system notedisplay info about this routine reps hackinto the reps systemhack& adminEstablishing a connection to the RUN Admin SystemConnection EstablishedEnter your username and security code:username: larrypassword: sexSuccessful Login!Welcome to the RUN Admin System!--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 23You successfully hacked into the admin system.--------------------------------------------------------
admin:& hHelp menu for the RUN Admin System (e)xit logout and disconnect from this system (h)elpdisplay a list of system commands (m)aillaunches your email message programadmin:& mLaunching Admin mailadmin.mail:& lList of Messages: alert&drafts&admin.mail:& s alertAll RUN employees:Be on the alert for any suspicious activityconcerning RUN facilities or systems. Make sure to report any suspect behaviorto RUN security immediately.Larry - RUN Security==iZZrs42tx9rs4z==【所有RUN员工:提高警觉有关于RUN设施或系统的任何可疑活动。确保举报任何可疑行为立即运行的安全性。Larry - 运行安全】--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 24NOTE FROM EMPLOYER: Return to your localhostimmediately for an urgent message. --------------------------------------------------------
admin.mail:& eExited from Admin mailadmin:& eDisconnecting from the RUN Admin Systemhack& eexited from the hack routine.localhost& mLaunching Mail on localhost...localhost.mail: s urgentStupid hacker! You hack into MY system, read MYfiles and think I'll just let you go free? I didn't get to be head of RUNsecurity by being a fool. You think you're so talented? True talent is using asimple password to lure you into my trap. And planting a trace on you was alltoo easy... It's only a matter of time until I discover where you are. And thenI'll know WHO you are. We've hurt people before, you know. How do you think RUNexpanded so quickly? Damn... It appears that you have better defenses than Ihad assumed. Well, I may not be able to discover where you are, but I can suremake you wish you never jacked in to MY systems!【愚蠢的黑客!你侵入我的系统,阅读我的文件,还想我就放你随便的走吗?我没有被作为一个傻瓜来负责RUN的安全。你认为你很牛逼?真正的天才是使用简单的密码,引诱你进入我的陷阱。锁定你并且顺藤摸瓜这些都太容易了...那只是一个时间的问题,直到我发现你在哪里。然后我就知道你是谁。我们之前已经伤害过人,你知道的。您如何看待RUN扩展的这么快呢?该死的......看来,你有比我想象的更好的防守。好吧,我可能无法发现你在哪里,但我可以肯定会让你希望你永远不会在进入到我的系统!】--- any key to continue ---/*被Larry发现并威胁了,这里点击任意键就会回到首页,不要被迷惑,点击Begin Your Run就继续了*//*进来之后,点三次任意键继续,没有什么有用的提示,进入邮件系统,发现一封新邮件playme*/localhost&Auto displaying message...How very disapointing. And you had such...promise.--- any key to continue ---I suppose it's a good thing I hired more hackersthan just you. I truly hoped to keep you around longer, but I doubt you havethe ability to recover from such an attack and I can't afford to spend any moretime helping you.--- any key to continue ---You're on your own.--- any key to continue ---localhost& mLaunching Mail on localhost...localhost.mail: lList of Messages: hr&inbox& sales&inbox& admin&inbox& urgent&inbox& playme&inbox&localhost.mail: s playmeFinally! I've been waiting forever for anopportunity to meet you. Fortunately, Larry's not too bright and he didn'tsecure his trace, so he made finding you a piece of cake. My name is Marie andI used to work at RUN. Larry replaced me as the head of computer security afterthey realized I knew too much. I've been hiding and waiting for an oppor and I think you can help me. I can't say any more through thissystem. Use GotoNote.com and enter the passcode'born2run' to read my proposal. Please hurry.【终于来了!我一直在等待一个机会见到你。Hen幸运,Larry不是那么聪明,他并没有获得他的踪迹,于是他认为找到你简直就是小菜一碟。我的名字是Marie而且我曾经在RUN工作。Larry取代我作为计算机安全的负责人后,他们意识到我知道的太多了。我一直隐藏,并伺机反扑;我想你能帮助我。通过这个系统我不能说太多。使用GotoNote.com并输入密码'born2run’读我的建议。请抓紧时间。】--- any key to continue ---
--------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 27You received a message named 'playme' from Marie.--------------------------------------------------------
/*再次去gotonote.com*/localhost.mail: eExited from localhost maillocalhost& w gotonote.comlaunching web browser/*这一段很长,懒得翻译了,大概就是在说Marie的背景和对RUN的认识,要记住这个网址后面会用到,这关的关键信息在最后一段话里,govt以及71.*/localhost& hlocalhost help menu: altdisplay a list of alternate commands (b)ackdoorlaunch Marie's backdoor routine (e)xit logout and shut down your localhost (h)elpdisplay a list of system commands (l)s listall files in the current directory (m)aillaunches your email message program (r)un runthe employer's hack routine (t)ype[file] type out the contents of a file (w)eblaunches a web browserlocalhost& bEntering Marie's Backdoor routine...Successfully entered.backdoor/ govtEstablishing a connection...Connection established.address: 71.Successfully logged in as nigel--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 28You successfully hacked into Nigel's governmentagency system.--------------------------------------------------------
nigel& hHelp menu (e)xitlogout and exit from this system (h)elp displaya list of system commands (m)aillaunches your email message programnigel& mLaunching nigel's mail...nigel.mail& lList of Messages: olive&sent&nigel.mail& s olive--- showing full headers ---originated at: &71.&destination:
&22.&secure xmission: enc UH4-layerrelay station: echo654..119relay station: lima229..224received: intact/secure 988-33874 Olive, I was out of the office yesterday and justrecived your package. Thank you for sending it, but fortunately it won't benecessary. I'm about to tell Peter that I've almost completed the hit heordered. I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear the news, considering how muchpressure he's been receiving from our friends above. Fortunately for me, I knowexactly what needs to be done. Our troubles with Larry's predecessor are allbut over. And if all goes well... I suppose you know the rest. Good luck onyour end.Nigel【---显示完整标题---起源于:&71.&目的地:&22.&安全发送何时:ENC UH4层中继站:echo654..119中继站:lima229..224收到:完整/安全988-33874 Olive,我昨天走出办公室只是还你的包。谢谢你送的,但可惜的是它不是必需的。我要告诉Peter,我已经差不多完成了他下令的打击。我敢肯定,他会很高兴听到这个消息,考虑承受到我们朋友们的巨大压力。幸运的是,我确切地知道需要怎么做。我们和Larry前任的麻烦都在但已结束。如果一切顺利的话......我想你都知道了。祝你圆满结束。Nigel】/*邮件本身没什么实质意义,关键在于上面揭示了olive的地址*/ nigel.mail& eExited from nigel's mailnigel& eExiting from the systembackdoor/ govtEstablishing a connection...Connection established.address: 22.Successfully logged in as olive--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 29You successfully hacked into Olive's governmentagency system.--------------------------------------------------------
olive& mLaunching olive's mail...olive.mail& lList of Messages: larry&sent& pete&sent&olive.mail& s larryLarry, Larry, Larry. How many times do I have totell you not to worry? Nigel's just jerking your chain - you're not going tolose the bet. Relax, I'll tie up my loose ends soon enough. I'm just not surehow anyone could survive this long. Maybe with help from the inside, but thisis crazy. Either way I'll make sure you win your bet. Alex Thomason is as goodas dead.【Larry, Larry, Larry。多少次了我不得不告诉你不要担心?Nigel只是催人泪下的链条 - 你不会失去赌注。放松,我会始终压我这一桩的。我只是不确定为何任何人都可以长期生存下来。也许是从里面帮助的,但是这太疯狂了。无论哪种方式,我会确保你赢得你的赌注。Alex Thomason是不如死了。】/*从开始Alice的约会对象开始一直有伏笔,Alex Thomason这个名字出现了很多次,对解下一关没什么用,但很快就能用上了*/olive.mail& s petePete,I don't have much time. I haven't been able tocomplete this hit because I can't establish a successful trace. I want to tryto triangulate the signal and I need your help. I tried including your PDA inthe net but wasn't able to. Is the address still 93.482.3388?Or maybe your PDA is turned off? As soon as you turn it on let me know and I'lltry again so I can finally complete my mission. I have to finish it soon or I'mgoing to lose another bet to Nigel.Thanks,Olive【Pete,我没有太多的时间。我一直没能完成这个打击,因为我不能建立一个成功的跟踪。我想尝试三角测量信号,我需要你的帮助。我试着包括你在网上的PDA,但没能成功。地址仍然是93.482.3388?或者,也许你的PDA关闭?只要您打开它让我赶快知道,我会再试一次,这样我就可以完成我的使命。我必须尽快完成它,否则我会失去另一个赌注Nigel。谢谢,Olive】/*下一步去93.482.3388*/olive.mail& eExited from olive's mailolive& eExiting from the systembackdoor/ govtEstablishing a connection...Connection established.address: 93.482.3388Successfully logged in as peter--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 30You successfully hacked into Peter's governmentagency system.--------------------------------------------------------
peter& mLaunching peter's mail...peter.mail& lList of Messages: nigel&sent& sasha&sent&peter.mail& s sashaSasha,The stupid database server has crashed again andI can't get to it! Can you remote into 94.200.3331and see if you can reboot the machine? First Olive can't complete her hit, nowthe virtufarm thing can't complete its tasks. And if it shuts down, we're asgood as dead. Please help!Peter【Sasha愚蠢的数据库服务器再次崩溃,我无法得到它!你能不能远程进入94.200.3331,看看你是否可以重新启动机器?首先Olive无法完成她的打击,现在virtufarm不能完成它自己的任务。如果它关闭,我们不如死了。请帮助!Peter】peter.mail& eExited from peter's mailpeter& eExiting from the systembackdoor/ govtEstablishing a connection...Connection established.address: 94.200.3331Successfully logged in as query--- any key to continue --- --------------------------------------------------------SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LEVEL 31You successfully hacked into the government QUERYsystem.--------------------------------------------------------
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 吴京的一段话我对你好 的文章

随机推荐