把下面英文一段话翻译的意思翻译成英文。

求助,把下面一段话翻译成英文_百度知道
求助,把下面一段话翻译成英文
信息技能革命在社会生存和经济生存的各个方面发生了差异水平的影响,信息技能在旅游业中的应用导致了旅游业信息化的进程,体现为旅游电子商务的开展和旅游业结构的再造。本文先阐述了...
信息技能革命在社会生存和经济生存的各个方面发生了差异水平的影响,信息技能在旅游业中的应用导致了旅游业信息化的进程,体现为旅游电子商务的开展和旅游业结构的再造。本文先阐述了党禁信息技能的发展情况以及与蓬勃发展的旅游业之间的微妙关系,再而通过旅游企业管理(即管理信息系统)和旅游市场营销(即旅游电子商务)两大方面分析信息技能在旅游业中如何得以利用,着重分析作为发展趋势的旅游电子商务的现状、体系构成。最后,以旅游电子商务的发展为代表例子,提出了今后旅游业能更好地对信息技能进行利用的合理建议和对策,促进信息技能与旅游业的共赢发展。
采纳数:21
获赞数:171
Information revolution in social survival skills and economic aspects of living level difference occurred in tourism, and information skills in the application process of informatization of tourism, embodied in the tourism electronic commerce and tourism structure. This paper first expounded the development of the ban on political parties and information skills with the vigorous development of the relationship between tourism, and through the tourism management (i.e., the management information system) and tourism marketing (i.e. tourism electronic commerce) two aspects of tourism information analysis skills in how to use, and emphatically analyzes the development trend as tourist e-commerce system, the status quo. Finally, the development of tourism electronic commerce representing example, proposes tourism can better use of information skills of reasonable Suggestions and countermeasures to promote tourism and information skills, the win-win development.
永恒≌永远
永恒≌永远
采纳数:35
获赞数:122
This article first cut-party information on the development of skills, as well as with the vigorous development of the delicate relationship between the tourism industry, and then through the management of tourism enterprises (that is, the management information system) and tourism marketing (that is, travel e-commerce) to analyze the two skills in information on how to take advantage of the tourism industry will focus on analyzing the trend of development of tourism as the status of e-commerce, system composition. Finally, the development of tourism e-commerce represented by examples of the future of the tourism industry to better use information skills and reasonable recommendations and measures to promote information skills and the development of the tourism industry a win-win situation.Skills revolution in the information society and economic survival of all aspects of survival differences occurred in the level of the impact of information skills in the tourism industry in the application of information has led to the process of the tourism industry, reflecting the development of e-commerce for travel and tourism, the structure of the recycling.
ωo噯∵憇憇
ωo噯∵憇憇
采纳数:16
获赞数:753
The information skill revolution had the difference level influence in the social survival and economical survival's each aspect, the information skill has caused the tourism informationization advancement in the tourism application, manifested to travel the electronic commerce development and the tourism structure restoration. This article elaborated the suppression of factions information skill state of play as well as with between the vigorous development tourism subtle relations first, but then how manages (i.e. management information system) through the Tourist business and the tourist market marketing (i.e. traveling electronic commerce) two big aspect analyse information skill can use in the tourism, analyzes emphatically takes the trend of development the traveling electronic commerce present situation, the system constitution. Finally, take travels the electronic commerce development as to represent the example, proposed the next tourism can carry on the use well to the information skill the reasonable suggestion and the countermeasure, promotes the information skill and the tourism altogether wins the development.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。把下面一段话翻译成英语orz_百度知道
把下面一段话翻译成英语orz
这些年,随厦门的经济日益发达,厦门岛内的部分老城区也渐渐开始拆除了,建起了巨型的摩天商业大楼。老厦门人,那片出海捕鱼,喝茶闲聊的生活场景,渐渐随着城区的拆除,而渐渐消失。...
这些年,随厦门的经济日益发达,厦门岛内的部分老城区也渐渐开始拆除了,建起了巨型的摩天商业大楼。老厦门人,那片出海捕鱼,喝茶闲聊的生活场景,渐渐随着城区的拆除,而渐渐消失。而位于厦门岛演武大桥附近的,岛内为数不多的小渔港—沙坡尾,这里算是记载了厦门老渔民的生活点点滴滴。 这里的渔民人家不像其他的新厦门人住高楼,每天忙着在大厦里上班,或是在路上奔跑。而是依然要靠着渔船出海捕鱼为生。几百年它实实在在地承载着一代又一代厦门港人的生息,同时也书写一段了厦门港口变迁与渔业兴衰的历史。
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:32
获赞数:274
Over the years, with the growing economy in Xiamen, some of the old city in Xiamen gradually began to dismantle, and built a giant skyscraper commercial buildings. Old Xiamen people, the sea fishing, drinking tea chat life scene gradually as the city's demolition, and gradually disappear. Located near the island of Xiamen Yanwu bridge, the island is few small fishing port - Shapo tail, this can be considered recorded Xiamen old fishermen's life bit by bit.
Fishermen here are not like other new Xiamen people live in tall buildings, busy in the building every day, or running on the road. But still rely on the fishing boat to the sea fishing for a living.
For hundreds of years it really in carrying a generations of another generation of Xiamen Hong Kong's interest, but also write some of the Xiamen port changes and Fisheries of the rise and fall of history.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译把下面一段话翻译成英文:“ 可能我的英语不是很好,我有可能会打错一些单词或者词组希望你别介意.我想说十分开心能和你聊天,你是我第一个外国朋友.我喜欢和朋友聊天因为这样可以让我很开心,有时候还可以去除烦恼.我有时疯狂有时安静,我也不知道不是个怎样的人,我喜欢吃,我希望能尝便天下的美食!如果将来有机会,我愿意到你的国家去玩玩(逛逛)哈哈哈哈!”那边那句“我也不知道不是个怎样的人”打错字了应该是“我也不知道自己是个怎样的人”
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Although I don't speak English fluently,I do try my best to express my real feelings.So please excuse me for any spelling and grammar mistakes that I make.I just wanna tell you that I enjoy talking to you more than you expect,because you are my frist friend from another country.I enjoy talking to friends of mine because they make me really happy,talking to my friends can also solve my problems =) There are two sides in me,I can get extremely happy but I can also be really quiet and reserved,I really dont fully understand myself.I love to eat all kinds of food,I have a dream to get a taste of all kinds of delicious food from all over the world.If I get a chance,I'd definitely go and visit your country!LOL!希望这个能帮助你哈^^完全自己翻的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My english may be not good and fluent. Sometimes i type some wrong words but i hope you can be considerate. I enjoy talking with you very much and you are my first foreign friend. I love talking with ...
May my English is not very good, I may be wrong some words or phrases hope you don't mind. I want to say is very happy to chat with you, you are my first foreign friends. I like to chat with friends b...
sorry,i wrote in the wrong page.
扫描下载二维码求助 把下面一段话翻译成英文 急用 谢谢啦_百度知道
求助 把下面一段话翻译成英文 急用 谢谢啦
网络攻击行为已经蔓延的越来越广,网络的安全问题日趋严重。网络的安全问题来自多方面的各种原因。本文就是有效的防止网络故障的发生以及发现故障并且维护网络,采取一些防范的网络安...
网络攻击行为已经蔓延的越来越广,网络的安全问题日趋严重。网络的安全问题来自多方面的各种原因。本文就是有效的防止网络故障的发生以及发现故障并且维护网络,采取一些防范的网络安全策略和解决办法。就网络中常见故障进行分类,并对各种常见网络故障提出相应的解决方法。宗上所述,网络管理就尤为重要,随看计算机网络规模的扩大和复杂性的增加,网络管理在计算机网络系统中的地位越来越重要。本文在算机网络管理和维护的基础上,介绍了以下的解决方法上面的话翻译成英文的,不要软件翻译的,谢谢啦
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:32
获赞数:283
Network attacks have become increasingly wide spread of the network security issues become increasingly serious. Network security issues from a wide range for various reasons. This article will effectively prevent the occurrence of network failures and the discovery of faults and maintenance of networks, to take some precautions network security strategies and solutions. Common faults on the network to classify a variety of common network problems and propose appropriate solutions. Cases of the above, network management is especially important to look at the computer with the network size and complexity of the expansion of the increase, network management, computer network systems is becoming increasingly important. In this paper, management and maintenance of computer networks based on the following solution introduced……
采纳数:59
获赞数:222
The spread of network attack has more and more wide, network security becomes more and more serious. From the aspects of network security problems of all sorts of reasons. This is the effective way to prevent the network fault and find fault and maintain a network, take some prevention network security strategy and solution. Network of common fault classification, and all kinds of common network fault proposed the corresponding solution. Pope, network management is particularly important, with the expansion of computer network and the complexity of the increase in computer networks, network management system is more and more important role in. Based on computer network management and maintenance, and on the basis of the introduction of the solution
sheriandsherry
sheriandsherry
采纳数:53
获赞数:454
The spread of network attack has more and more wide, network security becomes more and more serious. From the aspects of network security problems of all sorts of reasons. This is the effective way to prevent the network fault and find fault and maintain a network, take some prevention network security strategy and solution. Network of common fault classification, and all kinds of common network fault proposed the corresponding solution. Pope, network management is particularly important, with the expansion of computer network and the complexity of the increase in computer networks, network management system is more and more important role in. Based on computer network management and maintenance, and on the basis of the introduction of the solution.这样行么?
获赞数:14
Network attacks have become increasingly wide spread of the network security issues become increasingly serious. Network security issues from a wide range for various reasons. This article will effectively prevent the occurrence of network failures and the discovery of faults and maintenance of networks, to take some precautions network security strategies and solutions. Common faults on the network to classify a variety of common network problems and propose appropriate solutions. Cases of the above, network management is especially important to look at the computer with the network size and complexity of the expansion of the increase, network management, computer network systems is becoming increasingly important. In this paper, management and maintenance of computer networks based on the following solution introduced
婧旎history
婧旎history
采纳数:19
获赞数:207
The network attack behavior already spread more and more broadly, the network security problem is day by day serious.The network security problem comes from the various each kind of reason.And this article is effective prevents the network breakdown the occurrence as well as the discovery breakdown the maintenance network, adopts some guards the network security strategy and the solution.The common breakdown carries on the classification on the network in, and proposes the corresponding solution to each kind of common network breakdown.On the ancestor states, the network management especially is important,along with looked the computer network scale the expansion and the complex increase, the network management is more and more important in the computer network system status.This article in calculated machine the network management and in the maintenance foundation, introduced following solution
其他2条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。如何把一段话翻译成英文_百度知道
如何把一段话翻译成英文
摘要本文对电动自行车用蓄电池容量早衰问题以及正极板硫酸盐阻挡层形成的原因进行了分析和探讨,并综合分析出一种比较有效的容量恢复方法。针对蓄电池出现的硫化现象进行活化修复的新...
要本文对电动自行车用蓄电池容量早衰问题以及正极板硫酸盐阻挡层形成的原因进行了分析和探讨,并综合分析出一种比较有效的容量恢复方法。针对蓄电池出现的硫化现象进行活化修复的新技术的问题进行了论述, 达到再利用的效果, 并以实例证明了方法的可靠性.通过采用多种脉冲,离子等修复技术使得电极表面硫酸铅细化,溶解,从而使电池的内阻减小,电极利用率和充电效率提高,电池容量得到恢复。结果表明:脉冲、 离子修复技术对于不可逆硫酸盐化而废弃的旧电池可以进行有效的修复,恢复其容量,延长了使用寿命。而且离子修复技术中的离子控制模块可以调节α-pbO2和β-pbO2的比例,因此离子修复技术具有更高的优越性.关键字:蓄电池、蓄电池修复技术、硫酸盐化、脉冲、离子
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:1283
获赞数:2005
把一段话翻译成英文,首先要有足够的词汇量,其次需要掌握语法,同时还需要语篇的连贯性,最后还需要了解中文和英文的文化差异,以便翻译更到位,更接近目的语的翻译习惯。一下是具体方法:一、增词法  在翻译段落时,为了能充分的表达原文含义,以求达意,翻译时有必要增加词语来使英文的表达更加顺畅。 例如:虚心使人进步,骄傲使人落后。  译文: Modesty helps one to go forward, whereas conceit makes one lag behind.  批注:中间加上了增连词whereas,以使英语的句子表达更加有逻辑性。&&&& 二、减词  英语的表达倾向简洁,汉语比较喜欢重复。重复,作为一种汉语修辞方法,在某种场合下,重复的表达一个意思,是为了强调,加强语气。  为了有更强的节奏感和押韵,汉语中也经常会出现排比句。考生在翻译这些句子时,为了符合英文表达的逻辑,就要有所删减或省略。&&&& 例如:这是革命的春天,这是人民的春天,这是科学的春天!让我们张开双臂,热烈拥抱这个春天吧!  译文:Let us stretch out our arms to embrace the spring, which is one of the revolution, of the people, and of science.  批注:如遇到重复的汉语排比句,汉译英时记得遵守英语的逻辑表达,用定语从句来翻译,使英文句子读起来也朗朗上口。&&&&  三、词类转换  英语语言的一个很重要的特点,就是词类变形和词性转换,尤其是名词、动词、形容词之间的转换。  例如:她的书给我们的印象很深。&&&&&&&& 译文:Her book impressed us deeply.  批注:在这里汉语中的名词需转化成英语中的动词&impress&。&&&&  四、语态转换  语态分为被动语态和主动语态,汉语中主动语态出现频率较高,而与之相反,英语中被动语态的使用率较高。因此考生在翻译时,要注意语态之间的转换。  例如:这个小女孩在上学的路上受了伤。  译文:The little girl was hurt on her way to school.  批注:这里,“受了伤”的主动语态转换为&was hurt&的被动语态。&&&&  五、语序变换  为了适应英文的修辞避免歧义,有时需要对原文的语序进行调整。&&&&  六、分译与合译  在遇到较长的句子或较复杂的句子时,可以考虑分译,以使译文简洁,通俗易懂。同时也可以把汉语的两个较简短的句子译成一句,中间用连接词来链接。  七、正反表达翻译&&&&&&&& 正反表达翻译可以分为两种情况:&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.汉语从正面表达时,英语从反面表达。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.汉语从反面表达时,译文从正面表达。&&&&  &&例如:他的演讲不充实。&&&&  译文:His speech is pretty thin.&&&&  批注:以上用法属于“汉反英正”的用法。
harryzb888
harryzb888
采纳数:729
获赞数:3466
Abstract In this paper, electric bicycle battery positive plate capacity of premature aging issues as well as the reasons for the formation of sulfate-blocking layer is analyzed and discussed, and a comprehensive analysis of the capacity out of a more efficient recovery methods. Appeared for the battery-activated curing phenomenon repair the new technology issues were discussed, to re-use of results, and an example to prove the reliability of the method. Through the use of a variety of pulse, ions, etc. restoration technology makes the electrode surface lead sulfate fine oriented, dissolved, thereby reducing the battery internal resistance, the electrode utilization and charging efficiency, battery capacity is restored. The results showed that: pulse, ion repair technique for irreversible sulphation and abandoned the old battery can be effectively repaired to restore its capacity to extend service life. And the repair technique in the ion-ion control module can be adjusted α-pbO2 and β-pbO2 ratio, so higher plasma remediation technology superiority. Keywords: battery, battery repair technology, sulfate, pulse, ion
本回答被网友采纳
h晓明5爱你
h晓明5爱你
采纳数:284
获赞数:11538
PickBased on electric bicycle battery capacity and plates are premature sulphate cause of the formation of block is analyzed and discussed, and a comprehensive analysis of a relatively effective capacity recovery method. According to the phenomenon of sulfide battery of new technology of activation repair problems were discussed, and the effect on the reliability of the method is verified by using multiple pulse. Repair technology makes ions electrode surface, dissolve lead sulfate, thus reduce the internal resistance of battery charging efficiency, improve efficiency and electrode, battery capacity to recover. Results show that: the pulse, ion repair technology for the irreversible sulfuric acid salinization and abandoned old battery can effectively repair, restore its capacity and prolong the service life. Repair technology and ion ions control module can adjust the alpha and beta pbO2 pbO2, therefore the proportion of bioremediation technology has higher ion.Key words: the battery, the battery technology, sulfuric acid salinization, pulse, ion绝对正确,相信我吧
来自知道合伙人认证行家
证券类行家
采纳数:231
获赞数:2097
从事多年的证券研究工作,在二级证券市场有丰富的实战经验。擅于操作大资金,深谙资金管理之道。有培训经验
直接粘贴到百度即可,也可用百度翻译来翻译,可以中英文互翻。
采纳数:105
获赞数:705
key words: Accumulator cell, accumulator cell repair technology, sulfuric acid salt chemicals, pulse, ion This article the reason which formed with the capacity of storage battery early aging question as well as the positive plate sulfate barrier has carried on the analysis and the discussion to the electrically operated bicycle, and the generalized analysis one kind of quite effective capacity restored the method. The curing phenomenon which appears in view of the accumulator cell carried on the activation repair the new technology question to carry on the elaboration, achieved again the use effect, and has proven the method reliability by the example. Through uses many kinds of pulses, repair technologies and so on ion causes the electrode surface lead sulfate refinement, the dissolution, thus causes battery's interface resistance to reduce, the electrode use factor and the charge efficiency enhance, the battery capacity obtains the restoration. The result indicated: The pulse, the ion repair technology the old battery which abandons regarding the irreversible sulfuric acid salt chemicals may carry on the effective repair, restores its capacity, lengthened the service life. Moreover in the ion repair technology's ion control module may adjust α-pbO 2 and β-pbO 2 proportions, therefore the ion repair technology has a higher superiority.
其他2条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 用英文说一段话 的文章

随机推荐