-HIGHWAY DEADFLY-FLY是什么么

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
第34题 Cars of 2000 will travel the nation’s highways in never-before-dreams-of safety,comfort,and convenience.These cars will float along never touching the ground,and therefore will have no need for wheels.Annoying highway vibrations,caused by the rotations of the disc-and-tire wheels,will be things of the past.The coming highway passenger cars will literally fly above the road,supported on columns of air compressed by turbine-driven fans.The car without wheels has been called a “flying car”,and,in a sense,that’ however,it will not back out of the family garage,start down the street,and then suddenly go quickly upward heading for some distant point.On the contrary,to avoid problems in aerial navigation,the wheel-less vehicle probably will travel no more than three inches above road surface.It will travel over fairly rough road and even over smooth water.The inevitable problems of maritime regulations,severe weather conditions,and running out of fuel in remote areas all will require new concepts of operation,servicing,and vehicle regulation.1.阅读理解The author believes that cars of the future _______ .A、will be replaced by airplanesB、will have wheels unlike those of todayC、will use columns of air instead of wheelsD、will use wheels without tires2.阅读理解Cars of the future will run _______ .A、without annoying noiseB、without fuelC、much more smoothlyD、on a number of fans3.阅读理解The car without wheels has been called a “flying car” because _______ .A、it travels a few inches above the groundB、it can fly as a plane doesC、it moves at a very high speedD、it can travel over smooth water4.阅读理解Where is a wheel-less car least fit to travel?A、Over soft landB、Over rough country roadsC、Over highwaysD、Over waterfalls5.阅读理解Wheel-less cars will _______ .A、eliminate all traffic problemsB、create new traffic problemsC、eliminate parking problemsD、both A and C
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.C2.D3.A4.B5.B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
太抠门了,这么长的题也不给分~~~
扫描下载二维码Highway Star
给此谱打分:
+ 收藏此谱 [
请确保您的机器安装了扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语阅读 第34题 Cars of 2000 will travel the nation’s highways in never-before-dreams-of safety,comfort,and convenience.These cars will float along never touching the ground,and therefore will have no need for wheels.Annoying highway vibrations,caused by the rotations of the disc-and-tire wheels,will be things of the past.The coming highway passenger cars will literally fly above the road,supported on columns of air compressed by turbine-driven fans.The car without wheels has been called a “flying car”,and,in a sense,that’ however,it will not back out of the family garage,start down the street,and then suddenly go quickly upward heading for some distant point.On the contrary,to avoid problems in aerial navigation,the wheel-less vehicle probably will travel no more than three inches above road surface.It will travel over fairly rough road and even over smooth water.The inevitable problems of maritime regulations,severe weather conditions,and running out of fuel in remote areas all will require new concepts of operation,servicing,and vehicle regulation.1.阅读理解The author believes that cars of the future _______ .A、will be replaced by airplanesB、will have wheels unlike those of todayC、will use columns of air instead of wheelsD、will use wheels without tires2.阅读理解Cars of the future will run _______ .A、without annoying noiseB、without fuelC、much more smoothlyD、on a number of fans3.阅读理解The car without wheels has been called a “flying car” because _______ .A、it travels a few inches above the groundB、it can fly as a plane doesC、it moves at a very high speedD、it can travel over smooth water4.阅读理解Where is a wheel-less car least fit to travel?A、Over soft landB、Over rough country roadsC、Over highwaysD、Over waterfalls5.阅读理解Wheel-less cars will _______ .A、eliminate all traffic problemsB、create new traffic problemsC、eliminate parking problemsD、both A and C
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.C (from the second sentence in the second para)2. not sure for this one. A or C3.A (from the second sentence in the third para)4.D (I think waterfall is not considered smooth water and the last sentence mentions there are problems of maritime regulation. Thus I think waterfall is the least fit to travel compared with the above 3)5. B (last sentence)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1, C2, A3, A4, B5, B
扫描下载二维码Highway (Original Mix) - Givor Paradis | Shazam
在 App Store 免费获取。
Highway (Original Mix)
Highway (Original Mix)
6,001 浏览次数
Givor Paradis
Remix Move
28,984 浏览次数
Givor Paradis - Highway [ Muted Colour Remix ]
12,513 浏览次数
Givor Paradis 的热门歌曲
Shazam 排行榜
google-plusButterfly in a Glass Jar-Alaska Highway, Butterfly in a Glass JarMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Butterfly in a Glass Jar
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
You never gave me your strength but I have always been stronger
You never gave me your love but I had given you mine
You were just an illusion my tormenting confusion was I ever good enough for you
Cause you were the butterfly in the glass jar that I could never let go
So I ripped your wings off
So you couldn't fly away
Fly away from me
You never gave me your strength your love your anything
Was I just an illusion some tormenting confusion was I ever good enough for you
Cause you were the butterfly in the glass jar that I could never let go
So I ripped your wings off So you couldn't fly away
Fly away from me
You were the person I could imagine spending the rest of my life with
In your arms in your arms
Please don't leave me