英语一般四级作文和翻译能拿多少分得分多少算高分

范文为教学中作为模范的文章,也常常用来指写作的模板。常常用于文秘写作的参考,也可以作为演讲材料编写前的参考。范文书写有哪些要求呢?我们怎样才能写好一篇范文呢?下面我给大家整理了一些优秀范文,希望能够帮助到大家,我们一起来看一看吧。英语四级作文多少分 英语四级作文必背篇一the activity was aimed at encouraging students to visit the elderly at the nursing house and help elderly people deal with their troubles both physical and psychological. many students volunteered to participate in this good deed and were engaged in helping the elderly here out by making their meals, washing their clothes and chatting with them. when asked about those volunteers’ feelings about such an experience, all of them responded with a smile, saying “what a wonderful practice and i really appreciate this experience, for it makes me learn to care more for others in need.”all in all, the activity turns out to be a success not only for the visited elderly but for those students involved.译文6月14日,星期五,学生会组织了一个参观当地敬老院的志愿活动,许多学生都积极参与其中,该活动取得了巨大的成功。此次志愿活动旨在拜访当地敬老院的老人们并对他们各个方面的困难提供帮助。许多学生主动加入到此次善举当中,帮老人们洗衣做饭、谈心解闷,竭尽所能提供帮助。问及参与此次活动的感想时,他们毫无例外地回道“真是太有意义了,很感谢这次经历,它让我懂得要去更加关爱那些有困难的人”总而言之,此次活动取得了巨大成功,不仅仅对那些老人来说受益多多,对于参与的学生来说也是意义良多。英语四级作文多少分 英语四级作文必背篇二dear all,i am writing this letter to express my gratitude to my parents for teaching me to be positive and to be strong. “educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” is the opinion held by aristotle. it is the experience of our forefathers, however, it is correct even today, including my parenting.it is widely acknowledged that parenting, which can also be explained as family education, is of great significance in our character forming and manner acquiring. to be more detailed, setting good examples instead of just giving precepts is the greatest achievement of my parents. they not only taught me to think for the best and prepare for the worst; they taught me how. they not only told me the benefits of being strong in mind; they proved it. all those things require huge amount of time and work, but it’s worth it.without my parents’ contribution and education, i would never be who i am now. but most importantly, i would never be more gratitude to them than today.yours,xxx英语四级作文多少分 英语四级作文必背篇三dear lucy,i am delighted to hear that you are going to study in a chinese university. since you have asked for my advice about choosing which university, i will try to give you some useful suggestions here.it is well known that peking university is a great place to learn. there are several factors accounting for this choice and the following are the most typical ones. first and foremost, peking university is one of the top universities in china and the birthplace of many great minds. therefore, it can provide high-quality teaching resources, which is essential for a foreign learner.in addition, beijing is the capital of china and there are various historic buildings. they provide foreign students a good chance to know chinese culture and history.i hope you will find these suggestions helpful and wish you all the best.yours,li ming英语四级作文多少分 英语四级作文必背篇四dear friend,i am delighted to write this letter to recommend a city for you. i know that you have a strong desire to teach english in recent days. i suppose when you read this letter, you must be satisfied about what i recommend.i would like to share with you some detailed information about it. the first city flashing in my mind is beijing, the capital of china. additionally, young people in expanding number in beijing begin to improve the awareness of english learning. they admit that having a good command of english plays a key role in personal growth and future career. as a consequence, i am sure that you will have a lot of chances to teach english.thank you for spending time reading this letter and i am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience. good luck to you with all aspects of life.yours sincerely,li ming 译文亲爱的朋友,我很高兴写这封信为你推荐一个城市。我知道你最近有强烈的意愿教英语。我想当你读这封信时,一定会对我的建议感到满意。以下是一些我想与你分享的详细信息。我想到的第一个城市是中国的首都北京。 在北京,越来越多的年轻人开始提高学习英语的意识。他们承认良好的英语水平在个人成长和未来职业中起着关键作用。因此,我相信你将有很多机会教英语。最后,希望你能认真考虑我的建议。感谢你花时间阅读此信,我期待在你最方便时的回复。祝你事事如意!你真诚地,英语四级作文多少分 英语四级作文必背篇五dear my father and mother,this letter is my inner feelings. i want to thank both of you for so many years’ care and help.during my growth, you have made a lot of efforts and love for me. when i make a success, both of you are more excited than me, and support me to do better. even though i have failed, you always share sorrow with me and encourage me not to give up. especially, during my preparation for cet-4, the support from you is always everywhere. i have passed the exam successfully.you love is so unselfish that i am deeply affected, so i will study hard to be a useful person and won’t make you disappointed. anyway, i would like to express the deep gratitude to you.with best wishes.sincerely yours,li ming英语四级作文多少分 英语四级作文必背篇六dear friend,i am delighted to write this letter to recommend a city for you. i know that you have a strong desire to learn chinese in recent days. i suppose when you read this letter, you must be satisfied about what i recommend.here are some detailed information that i would like to share with you. the first city flashing in my mind is beijing, the capital of china. additionally, language environment has a key role in the process of language learning. as a consequence, beijing, as a modern city, provides an excellent language environment for language learners. the vast majority of people in beijing speak mandarin,and i am sure that you will benefit from the environment to a large extent. finally, i hope that you could take my suggestions into serious consideration.thank you for spending time reading this letter and i am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience. good luck to you with all aspects of life.yours sincerely,li ming
英语四级高分作文写作技巧  想要在作文中取得高分吗?想要顺利通过英语四级考试吗?下面是小编为大家整理了英语四级高分作文写作技巧,希望能帮到大家!  一、 题型透析  四级写作共一题,所占分数比例为15%,考试时间30分钟。  写作选用考生所熟悉的题材,考生根据规定的题目和所提供的提纲、情景、一句话、图画或图表等,  写出一篇120~180词的短文。  写作要求表达准确、意义连贯、无重大语法错误。  二、 4大作文类型及高分模板  1. 现象阐释型  这类作文多为提纲式作文或图表式作文。这类命题要求考生对某一社会现象进行解释,分析产生该现象的原因并加以评论。  1) 写作模式  第一段描述现象;  第二段解释这种现象产生或存在的原因;  第三段提出解决问题的建议或总结观点。  2) 高分模板  ① Nowadays/Recently, ______. ② As a result/Thus, ______.  ③ There are various reasons accounting/responsible for ______. ④ For one thing, ______. ⑤ For another, ______. ⑥ In addition, ______.  ⑦ As far as I am concerned, ______. ⑧ On the one hand, ______. ⑨ On the other hand, ______. ⑩ In a word, ______.  ① 开门见山,描述现象。  ② 说明该现象造成的结果或影响。  ③ 承上启下,表明产生上述现象的原因是多方面的。  ④⑤⑥ 具体分析产生上述现象的各种原因。  ⑦ 表明自己的态度和看法。  ⑧⑨ 提出解决问题的方法。  ⑩ 得出结论,总结全文。  对比选择型作文  这类作文多为提纲式作文,议论文体裁。  通常首先论述相反的两种观点,  或分析某一社会现象的优缺点,  然后提出自己的看法。  1) 写作模式  第一段提出要讨论的主题,说明人们对此看法不一;  第二段分别论述人们对此事物或现象的看法及原因;  第三段表明自己的观点并给出理由。  2) 高分模板  ① Nowadays, there is a hot debate on ______.  ② As for such a question, different people hold different views.  ③ Some people believe that ______ mainly because ______.  ④ While others argue that ______.  ⑤ For instance, ______.  ⑥ As for me, I am in favor of ______.  ⑦ For one thing, ______.  ⑧ For another, ______.  ① 提出要讨论的话题。  ② 点明人们对该话题存在不同观点。  ③ 指出一些人的看法及原因。  ④ 指出另一些人的.观点。  ⑤ 举例论证另一些人的观点。  ⑥ 表明自己的观点。  ⑦⑧ 分析支持自己观点的理由。  观点论证型  这类作文多为提纲式议论文或看图作文,  通常是围绕某一事物或观点进行论证,  有时以某个热点话题或某种现象为议论对象,  要求考生提出自己的看法或观点,  并提供论据加以论证,  也可在文章最后给出建议或期望。  1) 写作模式  第一段引出话题,表明观点;  第二段给出论据,阐释观点;  第三段提出建议,重申观点。  2) 高分模板  ① During recent years, ______ has aroused wide/considerable public attention.  ② Undoubtedly,/There is no doubt that ______.  ③ As we all know, ______ play(s) an important role in ______.  ④ For one thing, ______.  ⑤ For another, ______.  ⑥ Meanwhile, ______.  ⑦ Considering the above situation, measures should be taken to ______.  ⑧ First of all/In the first place, ______.  ⑨ Furthermore, ______.  ⑩ Only in this way can we ______.  ① 开门见山,引出话题。  ② 肯定该事物存在的意义,然后再表明自己的观点。  ③ 承接上文,叙述该事物的重要性。  ④⑤⑥ 列举论据,证明观点。  ⑦ 承接前文,提出自己的建议。  ⑧⑨ 指出应该采取的措施。  ⑩ 重申自己的观点,总结全文。  问题解决型  这类作文一般为提纲式作文,且多为议论文。  通常首先提出一个有待解决的问题,然后要求考生就该问题给出解决方法。  1) 写作模式  第一段描述现象,提出问题;  第二段分析问题可能产生的后果;  第三段给出解决问题的方法或建议。  2) 高分模板  ① It is beyond reproach that ______.  ② However, it may go too far to ______.  ③ It is not unusual to witness that ______.  ④ Consequently, ______.  ⑤ What’s worse, ______.  ⑥ Therefore, it is high time that we took actions to ______.  ⑦ In my opinion, on the one hand, ______.  ⑧ On the other hand, ______.  ⑨ In addition, ______.  ⑩ Only through these ways can we ______.  ① 引出话题。  ② 指出该现象存在的问题。  ③ 指出这已成为普遍的社会问题。  ④⑤ 分析这一问题所带来的后果。  ⑥ 承上启下,说明解决该问题的必要性。  ⑦⑧⑨ 具体阐述解决问题的方法。  ⑩ 总结全文,使用倒装句强调采取这些方法的重要性。【英语四级高分作文写作技巧】相关文章:1.英语四级高分写作技巧是什么2.GRE高分写作技巧3.SAT高分写作技巧4.雅思高分作文写作技巧5.GMAT作文高分写作技巧6.高考高分英语作文写作技巧7.英语四级高分写作技巧之少用关系代词8.英语四级作文必备高分佳句

我要回帖

更多关于 一般四级作文和翻译能拿多少分 的文章

随机推荐